The Santa Claus Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

"Don't worry, he won't be there. He called and I had to make him reservations for Sunday night. Besides, he's new and no one has even met him. You'll be pretty safe."

The night of the Halloween party, I put on my Santa Claus suit. It fit perfect with no padding. When I got to the door there was Bud standing behind the ticket taker. He nodded to me and gave me the thumbs up. It was a mammoth party. There were two coat check areas but they didn't have anyone checking them in. You just hung them up yourself.

The party was well underway when I got there. A lot of women came up and gave me a hug. "Hi Santa, welcome to the party," said most people. The men just shook my hand.

It was a typical costume party. Lots of women dressed as hookers and a few guys dressed as pimps. Plus everything in between. I did drink a few beers but didn't eat much. I didn't want to get my beard all messed up.

I was sitting in a large chair and a number of people came by to say hello. I figured a few thought I was John Woodrow, the Regional Manager and others just wanted to tell me how good my costume was. A number of women asked if they could sit on Santa's lap; I had no problem with that. I loved being Santa.

I was on my third beer when I spotted Sheila coming toward me. Damn! She really did look good. She was dressed as a hooker with a short skirt and garters.

"Hi Santa, can I sit on your lap?" said Sheila.

"You can sit on my lap anytime little lady," I said as I patted my leg.

She sat down and I had my glove-covered hand on her leg just above her knee. "What would you like for Christmas little girl?" I said as I moved my hand up her thigh a little.

"Oh, maybe a promotion or a raise."

"I can't talk business at the party but I can give you a raise later if you like," I said as I pushed my hand up to the skin of her thigh.

She put her hand on top of mine but didn't remove it. She must have thought I was this John fellow. She pulled my hand up her leg till I hit pay dirt. I quickly moved my hand and told her Santa needed another beer. Maybe we could talk a little later about that raise.

She got off my lap, smiled and said she would surely see me later. Damn, I thought, I might get a little revenge after all.

I danced a few times with different women. A few guys wanted to talk business but I told them I didn't talk shop at parties. A few people actually called me Mr. Woodrow. I had to tell them to refer to me as Santa or St. Nick. I never realized how many people sucked up to the man they thought was the boss.

I really was having a nice time. I could have taken advantage of a number of women but I only wanted revenge on one. And here she was, coming back over to see me.

"Santa, didn't you say to come see you later? Well, it's much later."

I took Sheila in my arms and danced close to one of the cloakrooms. Bud had told me that if I scored that he would watch the door. It did lock from the inside.

I slid my hand down to her ass and she didn't say a word. I asked her if she wanted to step into my private office for a little rest.

"Why Santa, you're not going to take advantage of little old me are you?" she said in a silly voice.

"No, I won't give you anything you don't ask for," I laughed. "Is there anything in particular you would like?"

"A promotion would be nice. I always give my best," said Sheila.

"Ho-Ho-Ho," I gave it my best Santa laugh. "Santa likes when people give their best. Step in my office and lets see what pops up."

Bud was near the door and I said, "Santa needs peace and quiet, we don't want to be disturbed."

"Yes Sir, I mean Santa," said Bud as Sheila and I went into the cloakroom.

I saw Sheila snicker at Bud. I could see she thought her shit didn't stink since she was with someone she thought was the boss. Bud on the other hand gave me the thumbs up but made sure Sheila didn't see it.

Once we got into the room, I turned Sheila around with her back to me. I started feeling her tits and unbuttoned her blouse. I squeezed her tits just enough so that it would hurt a little.

"Santa likes your tits. Nice, round and fully packed."

I slid my hand down to her crotch and squeezed her pussy through her panties. She was already wet. "Mmm! Santa likes a nice wet pussy. Slide your panties off so I can get a couple of fingers in it."

She did exactly what I asked. I had already pulled off my gloves and began to finger fuck her. "Tell me if it feels good Sheila."

"Oh God, it feels great. You have such great hands Santa. Please keep fingering me."

I did so until she was totally wet. I stopped for a minute to give her time to undress. She was standing there in front of me with nothing on but her nylons and garters.

"Kneel in front of me and pull my trousers down."

I undid by big black belt and let her pull my pants down over my stiff cock. It nearly hit her in the face.

"Show Santa how obedient you can be and listen to orders. Suck my cock and use a lot of tongue."

She was really working hard on my cock. She sure learned a lot more about sucking a cock since we were last together. It looked like she was really enjoying it.

"Do you want Santa's cock in your pussy? If you do, you have to ask for it."

"Santa, will you fuck me now, please, I want you to put your big fat cock in my pussy."

She stood up and I leaned her over a couch that was in the cloakroom. I was at the perfect height to fuck her good and I did. I pushed it in and out and she would push back in perfect motion. I have to admit that this was the best fuck I had ever gotten from her.

With her ass sticking up in the air, I stuck a finger in her anus. "Oh, shit John — I mean Santa, what are you doing?"

"I'm fingering your asshole. Do you want me to quit?"

"No, no, just take it easy. My ass isn't used to it."

I slowly added a second finger. Sheila let out a moan or a groan, hell I couldn't tell. I was now poking two fingers in her ass and my cock in her pussy. I felt myself getting ready to come. I popped my fingers out of her ass and put the head of my cock in her ass.

"What are you doing? I don't do anal."

"Don't worry Sheila. I'm only putting the head of my cock in your ass to shoot my load. I won't push my whole cock in it. You do want Santa to come don't you? You know I only come once a year," I laughed.

"Just be careful."

I started to shoot steam after stream of cum deep into her ass. I knew she could feel it and she started to push back letting more of my cock into her ass.

"Oh god, I'm coming Santa I'm coming. It's so good. Please hold it there for a few minutes."

Damn, it felt good. I was thinking about the last time she talked to me. She'd told me I was a lousy fuck and would never touch her pussy again. I know I was smiling while letting my cock get soft in her ass.

"Clean Santa off now Darling. I can't put a dirty cock back in my pants."

There wasn't any paper handy so Sheila grabbed someone's scarf and wiped off my cock. I told her she did a terrific job and I would always remember what she did for me. She smiled at me and I almost told her who I was.

"Sheila, I'll leave the room first and after you get yourself back together you come out. Wait at least ten minutes so no one sees you coming out right after me."

I had my pants back up and my black belt on when I slowly opened the door and went out. Bud was standing there grinning. I thanked him and told him I was leaving the party.

Something I forgot to mention. Bud had set up a video recorder in the cloakroom. He told me he would get back with me first of the week and let me know what happened at work.

---------------------------

On Monday, I got a call from Bud. He asked me to meet him at the bar we went to sometimes after work.

"I have a lot to tell you so we might as well eat dinner at the bar while we're there," said Bud.

"What happened, Bud? Can't you give me a clue?"

"Sheila found out that Santa was not John Woodrow, the Regional Manager and I got lucky. See you tomorrow, friend," laughed Bud.

Bud and I found a table away from the crowd in the bar. We each ordered a beer and our dinner while he told me what happened at work.

"A few minutes after you left the Halloween party Sheila came out and headed for the ladies room. She just sneered at me as if I was some kind of a troll for looking at her. Damn, I don't like that woman.

"After coming out of the ladies room it seemed like she was looking for you. She asked the man at the door if he had seen Santa, and he said you had left moments earlier. She appeared a little aggravated but went back and hung with her few snob friends.

"I went in the cloakroom and straightened it up some and took out the video tape and replaced it with the original. I took it home and watched it. Man, Santa had a good old time, didn't he?" laughed Bud.

"She was good but I can honestly say she wasn't the woman I knew many years ago. I have no love for her what so ever. I was just happy to get a little revenge. So what happened next?" I asked.

"I went into her office first thing Monday morning and asked to speak with her privately. She asked me what was so important. She had a group meeting with the Regional Manager in less than an hour.

"I told her that there were complaints at the party on Saturday."

"What does that have to do with me?" she says.

"There was some items in the cloak room that, how should I put it? Used for non-wearing purposes. I looked at the video ..."

"There was a video camera in the cloak room?" she asked nervously.

"Yes there was and I took the liberty, since it was my job, to see what happened to this persons garment. Needless to say I found you and this Santa person using that scarf to clean up with."

"So what are you going to do about it?" asked Sheila.

"That's up to you. Here are a few still photos I took of the scene. I'm going to give them to Mr. Woodrow and let him decide what to do with them. Of course, if you want to give me some of what Santa got, I might be able to suppress this evidence."

"Get the hell out of my office you fucking pervert. I'll have your job for this," said Sheila.

"Look you bitch. You have no proof that I gave you a choice. I do have the evidence and I'm going to show it to Mr. Woodrow at the meeting. We'll see who's ass is on the line."

"I knew she thought she had the upper hand since she thought Mr. Woodrow was Santa and of course he would just dismiss it all. The fun came when she walked into the group meeting. There were probably a hundred workers and different department heads there. When Mr. Woodrow entered the room, it went silent except for a few gasps. Mr. Woodrow was a short man and on the thin side. He was also in a wheelchair. He had lost the use of his legs in the Vietnam War. Everyone knew there was no way he could have played Santa.

"You should have seen the look on Sheila's face when she saw him. She lost all her color. I held up the folder and smiled when she looked over at me. She had her hands over her mouth; I figure she was trying to decide what to do. She came over by me and said, 'Can we talk this over?'

"I told her my original offer still stood. We could meet in her office after work and settle our differences. She agreed to meet me."

As we were eating and having a few beers, I asked Bud, "So, did she agree to your terms? Was it worth it?"

Bud continued. "When I got to her office she said, 'you knew that Mr. Woodrow wasn't Santa the whole time didn't you.' Of course I did. I'm the one who got him his hotel room. You never asked me if he was Santa. You're too much of a bitch to talk to a guy that walks with a limp. Doubt if you will be able to fuck your way past a man in a wheelchair.

"Enough talk, I came up here for one reason and that's to fuck a bitch who thinks she's too good for the common man. I suggest you start disrobing or I'm out of here and I'll be seeing Mr. Woodrow first thing in the morning."

"She said, 'I'm not stripping for you completely. I'll take off my panties and you can get your rocks off,' which was fine with me.

"She took off her panties and I lifted her up, pushed some of the stuff off her desk and set her on the edge. I unbuckled my belt and made her take my cock out of my pants. I started rubbing it against her clit and she was getting wet. I knew she didn't want to give me the satisfaction knowing she was enjoying it but she couldn't hide it.

"I started pushing my cock in and out of her. She tried holding back her moans but was having a hard time doing it. Finally, I said, Tell me you want it Bitch, tell me to come in you."

"She stared at me for a few seconds and said, 'Give me your cock. Come on you bastard, get it over with. Shoot your fucking load in my pussy,' which I gladly did.

"I shot her full of cum. After she had an orgasm, she told me to get the fuck off her and to give her the pictures. She paid her debt and I would never get her pussy again. I just laughed, pulled up my pants, gave her the file with the pictures in it and said see you around."

"Damn Bud, so we both got our revenge. Good for us; it's nice to see the regular guy win once in awhile. What's next on the agenda or is that it?"

"I don't know. The stupid gal never asked for the video, just the pictures. I will say that getting revenge was more fun then the actual fuck. I don't think she and I will ever be the best of friends," laughed Bud.

Epilogue:

After that day, life went on rather normal. Bud did tell me he heard that Sheila asked everyone she knew if they recognized who was in the Santa Claus costume at the party. He even said that she finally asked him and he told her he could probably find out for a price.

He told her the price would be another roll in the hay but it would be in a motel and not just a quickie. He asked me if I would be willing to give up my identity so he could have another go at her. He said he really wanted her ass.

I laughed and told him to give it his best shot. I told him as for me, I didn't want anything more to do with her.

After he gets back to me, I'll tell you what he had to say. Let me know if you are interested in reading it.

*

Thank you for reading my Halloween contest story. This is where you vote on it.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers
12