The Sapphic Games Pt. 02-03

Story Info
The sex-epic games and finale to the Sapphic Games series.
20.5k words
3.5
6.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Perfect
Mr_Perfect
18 Followers

Part 2 - The Games

12:00:00

As the side of the plane opens, someone leaps directly out. From how she was sitting, in fairly sure it was Isabelle.

I'm looking around for distinguishing features, and I think I can identify Savanna by her tits, Britney by her ass, and Erica by her shape.

About thirty seconds later, Savanna runs for the door and leaps, and I'm slightly surprised. Erica jumps out after her a few seconds later and without even thinking I follower her out.

We go plummeting down through the air, and I'm struggling to make out the environment below. Although we seemed to have jumped out within a short time of each other, the plane must have travelled some distance in that time so we were fairly far apart.

From what I can see, it was as if we've been dropped on a mountainside; and I look up to see the plane flying in a steady arc around this mountain.

I look back down to the ground, but my attention is caught by some numbers in the corner of my visor. I'm guessing the numbers relate to my altitude, as they're falling fast and have just turned from red to yellow. 5,000ft

4,000ft

3,000ft - the numbers get brighter,

2,500ft - green means go!

I pull the cord connected to my suit somewhere around 2,200ft, and I feel the back of the pack burst open and a parachute emerge.

But no! Something's wrong!

As I pull the ripcord, the pack attached to the suit falls away to release the parachute, but it keeps hold of the rest of the suit, which starts flying away as I fall. The parachute stays attached to me due to special strapping on my torso, but the entire rest of the suit is gone now, and I'm falling to a rugged mountainside completely naked. I look to my left but these girls are below me with their parachutes open, so I can't see them. Over to my right, I see someone falling with their parachute emerging.

Yes! Their suit comes off too! We're all naked and this isn't just a surprise joke of Tony's; it's Campost's joke on us all.

As though he can hear me thinking his name, I feel my clit start to vibrate and a moan of pleasure escapes from my lips. I start to finger myself lightly, then more and more. It's really amazing getting to cum while falling through the air, but I lose track of time and land flat on my ass and the parachute pulls me along the ground a bit before I can detach from it.

My clit stops buzzing and I get up and have a look around to assess my surroundings. This really is one heck of a mountainside!

I've landed on a grassy patch with a small creek running just above it. My head tells me that a small creek must lead to a bigger origin which I'll need for water, so I make my way over and follow it uphill.

I suddenly feel incredibly vulnerable. We've just been cared for with food and comfort and support at the ready always, and now I'm on my own, needing to find all that for myself, and have eleven girls out there trying to kill me. I'm finally starting to see the woman's body as a weapon. A beautiful dangerous, deadly weapon.

I follow the creek upstream for about an hour, and find a nice little nook where it splits from a much larger river. The large draping leaves provide with a great hiding spot, and I'm betting cover from rain as well. It also looks like the sort of place that animals would come to drink, so I might just be able to catch something to eat.

As I sit there, I move loose items like branches and leaves, to make the area as homely and comfortable for me as I can. I'm also looking at the different vines and fruits, trying to figure out quickly what I can use for food, to get food, and to dominate opponents.

In a matter of minutes, I've collected a range of berries I decide I'll test on animals, and found which creeper and hanging plants have the strongest parts to use as makeshift rope.

As I'm placing fallen vines in a circle under my leafy canopy, I hear footsteps coming from down the creek I came up. I listen closely and quickly realise that if whoever that is continues straight ahead, I'll be discovered. I look to the vines in the corner, but I just don't have the time to do anything creative with them right now, so I'm still searching for alternatives. With water on two sides, my options are limited, and I know there's only one way to go; up.

I scamper up the trees and branches; using only the limbs and hangings I know I can trust. I'm now positioned directly above my clearing, and whoever it is, is getting closer.

Someone enters below me, crouching down. I see my opportunity and take it; falling down onto her back and grabbing her round the neck.

"Argh!!! What the fuck?!"

Her body feels familiar below me, and I snap out of my battle instincts and kiss Erica on the cheek.

She looks sideways at me in confusion, then seeing it's me, relaxes.

"Promise not to dominate me if I let you up? I ask her."

"I'll try," she tells me. "But I just can't promise that Dreena."

I smile, "Good enough for me!" And I help her to her feet and start kissing her.

I feel the tension leaving my body as our tongues caress one another, and Erica's body softening to my touch tells me she's experiencing something similar.

We sit down facing each other in the makeshift leafy hideout with our legs spread and to me it's starting to feel like before.

"So what are we going to do?" I ask her.

"Well, I'd say 69, but I guess that won't really work for either of us?"

"No," I smile. "But we're going to stick together through this, yeah?"

"Definitely!"

Erica smiles and leans towards me, "So long as you don't cum in my mouth, I think I'll be safe."

"Actually babe, I'd keep your mouth away a little while longer if I were you, just to be safe."

She looks at me in disbelief, "Already?!"

My clit started buzzing on the way down. I had a midair orgasm."

This made Erica laugh, but it was a kind laugh and she responded, "Me too, but it just made me lose my focus on landing and I went into the creek further down. Cold water killed the mood for me."

I start telling Erica what I've learned from the vines, and my plans for the berries. She starts to point out how we can tell which berries the animals eat by what's missing from the bushes, when we both let out gasps of pleasure.

My clit's started buzzing, and added to the fact that half my attention has been on Erica's pussy and tits since we sat down, this is really turning up my level of horny. Erica's staring at me with a hunger evident in her eyes, and I'm almost worried she's about to jump me and dominate me.

"So no mouth on pussy... how about; pussy on pussy?"

I reply quickly, "Yes. Yes right now please."

She moves towards me and lowers her vagina toward me slowly. It's as if our labia lips are kissing by the way they gently make contact. Soon after this, I'm pressing myself into her, and her into me, all I can manage. The extra vibrations from her clit are doing wonders, and our pussies rubbing together and sharing moisture; it's just everything I need. I'm approaching orgasm, but I need something more, and an idea strikes me from no where. "Hold on Erica, I'll be right back," and I walk over to look down into the flowing river. I bend down to pick up a long water smoothed black stone from the riverbed and say to no one in particular, "Keep it going Tony, just wait till you see what I've got in store for you."

I return to Erica with the stone, warming it in my hands as best I can. She looks at me confused, fingering her pussy slightly, and I know she's in need of an orgasm soon.

I slide my legs through under her bent knees, so my moist cunt is lined up with hers. I place the long stone between us, and her face lights up, and we share it's length, pushing our pussies together again.

This time it's absolutely mind blowing, double vibration plus penetration plus pussy. I feel our levels of wetness just skyrocketing and we come together and share an embracing kiss. The vibration continues and I look at Erica questioningly. "One more time?"

"Yeah," she responds, and starts grinders her body into me again, which is really working the stone inside me well. We grind on each other like this for a few more minutes, until we're both ready again. Using only squeezing, clenching and heavy breathing; we time our orgasms again, and fall down together onto the leaf covered ground beside us; the rock exiting us both as our hips moved apart.

We start kissing, then just lie back on the ground together. I say out-loud the question that's been burning in my mind since we started. "How do we find the other girls? And once we do, how do we dominate them. For one, this mountain is just huge. For two, it feel like it'll take a lot to really subdue someone like that?"

"Maybe," Erica says, sliding down to my chest and taking one of my nipples in her mouth and licking it a bit. "But if we stick together, we can lure others in and work together. I'll make her cum while you sit on her face. As soon as I let you know she's cum, you're good to go; or the other way around."

"Yeah, I have to admit that does sound good. We still have to find them though."

"Let's wait till tomorrow Dreeny," she says as she kisses me again. "We'll get through tonight, and then slowly work our way up the mountain tomorrow. We can take some of your vines and berries with us; and the stone of course!"

"Of course!" I say. So, finding something to eat?

We hear a large 'thwoomp' outside, and push aside the branches to see a small parcel on the ground. We take it back beneath the canopy, and open it to find a pamphlet describing forest berries, a box of matches and a big double-ended dildo.

My pussy starts buzzing again as we hold the dildo, "Stop it Tony."

"Yeah," adds Erica as we put our new stash on the ground beside us. "We'll do that later.

Our afternoon consists of us catching wild animals and fish and setting them aside for dinner. We learn that amongst the berries we found are edible red berries, numbing green berries, black berries that put you to sleep, and blue ones which are poisonous. I'm determined to keep my eyes peeled from this point onward to find some of the other varieties. The orange berries according to this pamphlet, induce a hallucinating high for a few minutes; and purple ones drastically heighten all of your senses for about the same period.

We build a small fire outside our campsite, and begin to cook up our catch. The strongest vines I found earlier give off a lot of heat and last a long time on the fire. The dinner we make is really quite tasty, and we cuddle up after finishing it, beneath the trees where we can still enjoy the fire's warmth.

We decide to sleep in turns as much as we can, and since Erica's far more tired than I am following her longer walk, I agreed to take the first lookout shift. Her eyes fall on our new dildo as she curls up in a warm spot.

"Tomorrow baby. You're too tired now, and we don't want to miss any sleep."

In less than a minute, Erica's asleep, and I walk over to the river running alongside us, where I can still keep an eye on her. I look up the river, but it's tough to see too far in this light.

I squat down and start to pee in the river. The sound of my piss hitting the water seems to fill the clearing, and I look around semi-nervously to ensure there are no marauding listeners.

As I finish and stand, I go back over and sit near Erica and the fire to flick through the berries brochure again. There are so many different varieties and I want to use my time practically to come up with all of the ideas for the use of the berries.

I think I've found some good applications of the ones we've found, and start reading further on what else is out there, and find some interesting stuff. These indigo and orange berries that look like a sunset cause the consumer to pee uncontrollably. It sounds more comedic than productive, but I can see why the people in charge of the games saw fit to include it. There's a berry the colour of coffee grounds that that gives an energy boost; or one that's light blue from a bush with red leaves, to make you incredibly horny.

It isn't long before I hear a hissing and splashing sound, and look over to see Erica's woken and is peeing in the river. When she's finished she comes out to relieve me, and I go straight in to find the warm spot she prepared and effectively pass out.

I'm woken by someone yelling out, and the sound of a scuffle downstream. I quickly get up, and give chase to Erica's sexy ass that's running down to the commotion.

I see Savanna Michaels wrestling with Remy O'Reilly, clearly trying to get in a position that makes fingering and arousing her to orgasm a possibility.

Erica joins forces with Savanna, and at this stage it really looks like Remy's just trying to escape rather than fight back. Erica attempts to hold her in place from behind with one arm across he chest linked with another coming up under her arm. This doesn't make life any easier for Savanna though, as she still needs to bring Remy to orgasm. Remy's flailing her legs, and there's just no easy solution here as Remy's just not feeling aroused and is not going to submit.

A thought finally strikes me, and I start looking around this area of the creek. On the far bank, at the top of a rather steep slope, I see red leaves. I race up the hillside grasping every root and rock I can find for support, and pluck two handfuls of the small blue berries before sliding back down the slope on a broad circular leaf.

My landing isn't great as I slide into the creek bed, and have turned some of the berries into jam in my hands. I race up the slope in front of me and dump the berries I've retrieved in a small pile on the grass, leaving just the sticky pulverised residue of the ones I squished still coating my hands.

I jump between Erica and Savanna and start slipping my fingers into Remy's mouth whenever I see an opening. At first she bites down on them very hard, but as soon as I've pulled my first finger clean from her mouth, there's a change in her that's evident. I continue with the rest of one hand in a bit of a struggle, and by the time I have the middle finger of my other hand in her mouth, she's started giving it a blowjob.

I look up at my friends, who both look to be a bit shaken, I lick the palm of the hand with two fingers left and hold it out to Savanna, while I left Erica lick my other berry coated palm.

The effects really are immediate, as there's suddenly a desire in my moot that only one thing will satisfy. Erica's laid Remy down and is sitting on her face, as Savanna relishing the access to Remy's pussy she fought for, and has one hand fingering her vagina whilst the other hand massages her clit.

I run over and straddle Remy's stomach while I finger myself, and lean over to stick my tongue out to flick Savanna's tits as she moves. Remy's stomach muscles go into overdrive, and I look up at Savanna who nods, withdrawing two glistening fingers from Remy's cunt.

"You can cum now baby," I tell Erica, and I'm oddly struck with horny jealousy seeing Erica orgasm on someone else's face than mine.

As Erica stands up, we see a small smile seems to play across Remy's face, and it's as if she's fallen asleep.

"I serve Campost," rings out around the arena, and we know the deed is done.

We walk together back to our hideout, and give Savanna a brief summary of what we've seen so far. She's interested to hear about the berries, and we make sure to bring with us the whole ones I have left.

We suggest that Savanna could camp out with us for awhile, but she declines.

"I feel I have to keep moving. If I get too settled I just know someone will be looking to sneak up on me, and I don't want to give them that chance."

"You're sure Savanna?" I don't necessarily want her with us as I think three might be a bit much. "You don't want to at least have a bit of fun first? I mean, Erica got her life-saving orgasm down there, but we didn't."

Savanna looks at me slyly, then admits she probably should cum soon as the last time she masturbated to completion was the previous night.

I pull out the double-ended dildo and look sincerely at Erica, "Do you mind?"

Erica shakes her head, "Go ahead, but you can't expect me to just sit and watch!"

Savanna and I insert the dildo ends in ourselves, and Savanna really starts working her hips, which feels great for me too. Erica steps over me and puts her ass in my face. I start rimming her, and kissing her ass as before. As I poke my tongue inside her, I feel her ass is quite full. I thought I'd be more disturbed by this than I am, it's really just added a hint of danger and a new level of excitement to my current activity. I play with pressing the middle of my tongue against her hole until I feel her asshole breach slightly. I go as far as I dare, and alternate swishing my tongue around before trying the same depth game with my tongue's tip.

It's incredibly exciting and arousing getting fucked by Savanna while I tongue-fuck Erica's ass.

"I'm about to cum!" Savanna cries out.

"Me too!" Erica responds, and I realise she's been fingering her pussy while I tongue her back hole.

I moan out as my only reply, as I'm just too turned on by what I'm doing to remove my mouth from Erica.

I feel like Savanna cums first, but it's a bloody close thing. She moves her body up as she reaches orgasm, and watching her seems to make Erica cum which I feel through wetness on my tits and her ass muscles moving on my tongue. I think I'm already cumming when I feel this though. When Savanna raises her hips, I really feel like it changes from us fucking each other to her fucking me, and the added force and angle meant I couldn't hold back any longer if I'd tried.

As we finish our small orgy orgasm, Savanna stands up, but I stay right where I am licking Erica's ass. This goes on for a little bit longer, when Erica asks, "Nearly done Dreeny?"

"Almost," I say quickly, then keep licking. "Why?"

"Because I don't want to break our Midnight Lounge promise."

I cast my mind back to the conversation we held the night before last, and quickly jump back and stand up.

I feel a little goofy, but I just can't resist Erica right now.

"Can I watch?"

This catches her by surprise, but after thinking for a moment she shrugs and says, "Why not?"

I follow Erica over to the river where she stands in ankle deep water facing away from me. With knees bent slightly, she leans over at the waist which puts both her holes on display for me. The moment she starts pissing, her asshole starts expanding and a long log of shit comes through and drops to the riverbed below.

Now that the shit's out of her, I don't really want to look at it, but as she was pooing it was a nice thing to watch.

I wonder if I'm crazy, but as I glance to the side, Savanna was definitely watching too, so it can't just be me, right. Erica wades in a little further then squats down to wash her hole out. I notice she seems to take extra care to clean the inside of her hole as well as around it. I smile as she turns to walk back, and together we advance up the slope back to Savanna.

"So where to from here?" I ask Savanna. She points a finger up the river and then looks back at us and asks, "And for you?"

I look at Erica and consider what we've really got ours into. "I'm thinking we might stay here for a few days more. We know we can catch food, we know that we have shelter, and we know that we can hear people approaching around us," I reason with them both. I'm still thankful though when Erica agrees, "Yeah, that sounds good to me. And Dreeny, I want to show you what I was working on before we heard Savanna!"

We say goodbye to Savanna together, hoping it's not a farewell, then return to the cool shade in our spot beneath the trees. We then eat some red berries from a nearby bush as breakfast, drink water from the river and catch a fish that we cook up on a small fire. By the time we're finished I'm fully energised, but just really not sure what to do with the day. At home, there'd be study, or chores or exercise or people to catch up with. In here, the only people I could hang out with wanted me dominated and dead. All except this beautiful woman sitting across from me.

Mr_Perfect
Mr_Perfect
18 Followers