The Sasha Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, she was viciously flogging the shaved skin of her pussy. Each lash of the flogger caused the now writhing slut to shake and scream around her gag, and I knew she was close to cumming. Amazingly, although the scene in front of me was as hot as anything I had ever witnessed in porn, I was not close to cumming again myself. I think I was almost in a trance, stroking myself slowly as I was mesmerized by Sasha's show.

With a final hard smack, which cracked more than snapped, she screamed loud enough that the ball gag barely smothered it, dropped the flogger to the ground beside her, grabbed the beaded chain hanging between her nipples, and quickly used it to pull the clamps from them. She reacted with an even more intense scream than the prior one, and I began to wonder if someone might hear it and call the cops - I could only imagine what her screams would have sounded like had she not used the gag.

Pulling off the clamps was evidently the final push that sent Sasha over the edge. Her entire body tensed, her back and neck arched, and she grabbed the sides of the lounge chair with each hand. And while she had been sweaty from her previous exertion, that perspiration was nothing next to the sweat from her climax (I had noticed before that she tended to perspire quite a bit during orgasm).

She remained tense for several moments during what was clearly a very intense orgasm. I did not think she had experienced multiple orgasms - when I had seen that before, it had been obvious when each wave of orgasm hit her - but I knew she had cum hard.

As I watched her go limp and fall back in the longue chair, I realized that I was still slowly stroking my cock. I had almost forgotten I was doing it as I had watched her orgasm unfold. However, I was not concerned. I could always watch the recording when I wanted to make myself cum.

Suddenly, Sasha got up and ran into the house, not bothering to pick up her toys or her robe. "Shit!" I thought. "Something's wrong."

I had just saved the video file when an email from my blonde neighbor came in, "Do you have the recording? Send it now, please, please, please..."

So that is why she had run inside - she was anxious to see the video. I was about to send it to her when I had another idea.

"Why don't you come over here and we can watch it together?" I emailed back.

When I did not receive a reply after several minutes, I was afraid I had pushed her too far. Then I heard my doorbell ring. I pulled up my pants and jumped out of my chair. I rushed out of my office and raced down the stairs, taking them two at a time, like I would have when I was young.

When I reached the door, I did not even bother to look out the peephole. I just jerked the door open, revealing a still sweaty blonde slut on my front porch. She was wearing a white tank top, which stuck to her damp skin, showing off hard nipples, and fleece shorts. Her hair was also still damp, and it clung to her face and scalp in several places. She looked disheveled and incredibly beautiful at the same time.

"Sasha, what..." I started to say, but I didn't finish as, without a word, she stepped through my door and brushed past me. I expected her to start looking for my computer so she could see the recording, but instead, once she was inside, she grabbed my neck and drew me down into a kiss.

As we kissed, I felt my cock, which had softened somewhat in my race to get the door, stiffen again. Realizing the door was still open, I kicked it shut with my foot, a little harder than I intended.

When the door slammed shut, Sasha broke our first kiss. She stepped back a couple of feet, her eyes locked on mine. Then she reached down, gabbed the bottom of her tank top, pulled it quickly over her head, and tossed it to the side. Her shorts followed an instant later, and she was standing naked in front of me.

The sight of her body up close, the perfectly shaped breasts, the toned legs, the slightly curved belly and the shaved pussy, was too much. I stared at her, in shock. I could not believe my slutty neighbor was standing in my entryway, naked.

With a momentary look of exasperation on her pretty face, she reached down, grabbed my left hand, and put it against her right boob. That broke the spell, and in an instant I had bent forward and was sucking and licking one hard nipple as I squeezed and twisted her other tit.

As I licked and nibbled on her nipple, I heard her whimper. I pulled up and looked at Sasha's flushed face. Her eyes were closed and her brow was furled. She opened her eyes, meeting mine.

"Does it hurt for me to suck your nipples?" I asked?

"Yes," she said, her first words since arriving at my door. "The clamps make them very sensitive for a few hours."

Then she continued, "But don't stop. Make them hurt!"

With that, she pulled my head back toward her tits and I obliged her, alternating between her nipples. I licked and nibbled on them. I bit them and pulled them with my teeth. And Sasha whimpered and yelped and moaned as I did so.

After a few minutes of allowing me to torture her nipples, Sasha grabbed my hair and pulled my face up. Again she kissed me, and our tongues warred with each other as we tried to invade each other's mouth.

Sasha pushed away from the kiss again, and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go watch that video," she said, and turned around, obviously trying to figure out where my computer was.

I was not done with her, however, so I grabbed her tits from behind and pushed my hard cock up against her fantastic ass. Sasha moaned as I mauled her tits, and she pushed her ass back against me. Letting go of one of her boobs, I did what I had seen Jack do - I swept her hair off her neck and began kissing it without mercy.

"Fuuuuuck," Sasha moaned as she reached back and grabbed my hair, pulling my lips harder against her bare neck.

"Yes, slut," I said. "That is exactly what I want to do to you - fuck your little shaved cunt!"

Sasha moaned louder, and she turned her head far enough around that I could kiss her.

"We can't," she said, after the kiss. "Fuck, I mean."

"You seem quite ready and willing," I retorted, my hands now on her hips, holding her ass against my raging erection.

"Ready, yes. Willing...?"

"Why not willing?" I asked, kissing and licking her neck, eliciting even louder moans as well as goose bumps all over her body.

"I can't fuck you," she moaned. "I can't do that to Jack."

"Then why are you here?" I asked as I probed around her pussy lips with one hand.

"To see the video," she answered, but I knew that was not true, at least not completely.

"Don't lie, cunt! You want me to use and abuse you, don't you?" I growled in her ear.

"Fuck yes!" she grunted. "But I can't. I can do something for you, though, Kevin."

"What?" I asked.

"Let me go and I will show you," was her reply.

I dropped my hands to my side. Sasha turned, looked at me, and dropped to her knees in front of me. With one motion, she pulled my sweatpants and my underwear down, freeing my cock.

"Mmmm... nice and thick," she said, staring at my cock. "I knew it was when I saw it through your pants that day at the mailbox."

"Shut up and suck it, you fucking tease," I commanded her while stripping off my t-shirt and tossing it on the floor near her clothes.

Her eyes broke away from my cock and looked up at me. With a slight smile, she leaned her head forward and kissed the tip of my cock. Then, like in my fantasies, she licked the pre cum off of it.

"Yummy," she said, her blue eyes sparkling as she stared up at me. Without warning, she sucked over half of me deep into her mouth. It was all I could do to keep from cumming right then and there from the combination of the feeling of the suction and movement of her tongue on my cock and the visual of her eyes staring at me, her upper lip spread wide across my thick cock and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked.

I grunted something inarticulate, and grabbed a handful of her hair. I was not about to let her go.

Slowly, Sasha moved her mouth up my cock until only the tip was in her mouth. Then, with just the slightest nudge from me, she dove down again, this time taking my cock until she gagged. She sucked hard for a bit, fighting her gag reflex, and then slid her lips back up to the head of my cock.

After a brief rest, the little slut closed her eyes then sucked hard and drove her head down again. This time, she only paused for a moment when she gagged. Then, with a kind of tactile 'pop', my cockhead slid into her throat and she buried her nose in my pubic hair.

I could not believe the feeling. I had been deep throated before, but every time the woman had worked herself up to it slowly. Sasha had done it in less than a minute. I was even more certain now that the whole thing about her husband having to force her to do it had been play. This petite cocksucker clearly knew how to deep throat.

After several glorious seconds, Sasha began to slide her lips back up my shaft. When she reached the head again, she opened her eyes, winked at me, and then reached behind her head, placing her hand over mine that was entwined in her hair. She pushed my hand down sharply twice, and winked again, all the while sucking on the head of my cock.

Realizing she was trying to tell me she wanted me to take control, I pushed her head down forcefully. I did not let up when I felt her start to gag, and soon her nose was again buried in my pubic hair. The difference this time was that I was holding her head there, and she had not closed her eyes. She was staring up at me.

"Lick my balls, bitch!" I ordered, and her tongue darted out and licked the underside of my hairy sack. That was all I could take. I pulled her head up by her hair until only a couple inches of my cock was in her mouth, and then I held her in place as I filled her mouth with cum. She never moved her eyes from mine, even as my cum oozed from around my cock because she was not able to swallow all the cum.

When I had finally stopped cumming, she let my softening cock fall from between her lips. She opened her mouth wide, showing me that she had swallowed everything but the small streams running down her chin from both sides of her mouth. Still staring at me, she stuck her tongue to either side, trying to lick up the escaped cum. However, it was too far down her chin for her tongue, so she wiped it off with her fingers, first one side then the other, before popping her fingers into her mouth and licking them clean.

"Yummy," she said again, smiling.

"Fucking dirty little cum slut," I snarled, before lifting her up and kissing her hard.

Sasha kissed me back passionately. When we both came up for air, she whispered, "Jack is the only man who has ever kissed me after cumming in my mouth - until now."

"Most men are fucking stupid when it comes to women," I replied as I kicked my sweats and underwear from around my feet.

Then I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.

"What are you doing, Kevin?" she demanded, but I did not say anything. I just carried her toward the guest bedroom, which conveniently was downstairs.

"Stop, Kevin," she ordered, as she started to beat her hand on my back. I didn't stop. I carried her into the semi-dark room and tossed her on the bed, where she landed on her back.

Sasha started to try to sit up, but I shoved her down by a shoulder even as my other hand was wedging itself between her legs, which she had started to clamp shut.

"Don't," she begged. "I can't. Sucking your cock is one thing, but I can't fuck you, Kevin."

"Who said anything about fucking?" I growled.

Sasha's mouth opened and her eyes widened in realization of what I was saying. With a relieved sigh, she lay back, spread her legs, grabbed my head, and shoved it toward her pussy.

"Well, then do what you gotta do, babe," she said.

Her hands intertwined in my hair as I started to lick and kiss the shaved flesh around her pussy lips. I could smell her arousal (which belayed her attempts to fight me when she thought I was going to fuck her) as I moved closer and closer to where her clit was hiding.

Wanting to see how aroused she really was, I slid two fingers into her pussy. They went in quite easily, although I could feel she was pretty tight. When I pulled them out, they were dripping with her fluids. I leaned forward on top of her and put my wet fingers under her nose. She sniffed them and then licked them clean.

"Dirty slut," I teased her. "You want to fuck and you know it."

"Yes," she moaned, "I want to fuck. But I can't. Please, don't push me. Please. We can do oral all you want..."

I cut her words off by spreading her pussy lips and licking her clit, which was clearly visible once she was opened up.

"UUUUUuuuuuHHHHHhhhhh," she moaned as I began to lick her in earnest.

In what seemed like no time, Sasha had grabbed my hair tight and was shuddering and moaning in orgasmic bliss. It was not one of the intense orgasms I had seen her have earlier that morning, where her entire body went rigid, but I figured we would work up to one of those.

As she relaxed her grip on my hair and her shuddering subsided, I licked and kissed all around her pussy, carefully not stimulating her too much. I wanted to keep her aroused without it being too much for her. When her breathing returned to normal, I began licking her clit again.

This time, I varied techniques more, changing the way I was licking her when I thought she was starting to move closer to cumming. I wanted to keep her worked up and not knowing what to expect. However, I knew I could not keep her in limbo forever, nor did I want to - I just wanted to prolong it so she would cum harder.

After ten minutes or so of this, I realized that she was going to have to cum soon. She was moaning nearly constantly, and each change of technique elicited a disappointed whimper. We both knew that to make her cum I needed to stick with just licking her clit one way, and each change frustrated her.

Reaching up to grab and massage one of her tits with one hand, I concentrated on licking her clit fast and hard while just putting the tips of the fingers of my other hand inside her wet cunt. The combined stimulation pushed her over the edge, and she shuddered and moaned through another orgasm, this one longer than the first. Still, it was not the whole body orgasm of which I knew she was capable.

Again, I let her body relax, teasing her pussy gently with my lips and fingers. However, when I started up again, I did not play around with trying to prolong it this time. I went right for her clit with my tongue and shoved two fingers as far as they would go in her cunt. With my other hand, I mauled her breasts.

A loud, and drawn out "fuuuuuuuuck" exploded from her mouth, and she grunted, "God that hurts so fucking good!"

I was not sure if she meant my tongues assault on her now oversensitive clit, my fingers rammed into her cunt, or my other hand abusing her tits. So, I kept doing all three.

Soon, Sasha was shoving her crotch up against my face as I lashed her clit with my tongue. She was shuddering non-stop, and a continuous, undulating moan filled the air. I knew she was on the verge of an intense orgasm, so I pushed her harder, slapping her tits as I licked her clit as fast as I could and slammed my fingers in and out of her.

As I thought it would, her body tensed completely, and her moan turned in to a rhythmic gasping. I had given her what I wanted to give her - a full body orgasm like I had seen her have before - but I did not let up this time. I had decided to see if I could make her be multi-orgasmic.

I continued slapping her tits, alternating between them. I licked and sucked on her clit without mercy, even as her hips squirmed, trying to move it out of my reach. I curled up my fingers inside of her, pushing on the flesh behind her clit from the inside.

"It's too much!" she wailed, before succumbing to another orgasm. I stopped slapping her tits, but I kept up the licking and the pressure inside her cunt. Just as her body started to relax again, she would tense up as another orgasm hit.

"Please stop," she begged. "I can't take it...," but her words were cut off by another wave of pleasure, and then she did not say anything else.

I counted her body tensing then relaxing six times before she tensed up for the last time and then went limp. Her hands, which had been gripping my hair with increasing force, fell away.

I softly kissed her pussy and her inner thighs as her breathing returned to normal. As I did so, I felt her hand stroking my hair. Then she grabbed my hair, pulled me on top of her, and kissed me on the lips, deep and hard.

When we broke apart, she said "Fuck that was incredible. I am not even sure how many times I came."

"I aim to please," I told her.

"You succeed, babe," she replied, and kissed me again. As we kissed, I scooted up a bit until my cock, which was quite hard again, was brushing against her shaved pussy."

Suddenly, she pushed me off of her. I rolled on my side as she sat up, turning her back to me.

"We can't do that, Kevin!" she said flatly.

With a sigh, I stood up and walked to the other side of the bed where she was sitting. When I was standing in front of her, she leaned forward and kissed the tip of my hard cock. I had no doubt she was ready to give me another fantastic blowjob, but I wanted more. I put my hand gently under her chin and tilted her head back so she was looking up at me.

"I am going to fuck you, Sasha," I insisted.

"Kevin, I can't. If you want, I can lay on the bed and you can fuck my mouth," Sasha suggested, and she started to lean forward toward my cock again.

This time, instead of gently pulling her head up, I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. I held her gaze for several seconds.

"Are you telling me you don't want to fuck, bitch?"

The pretty blonde closed her eyes and softly moaned. Her shoulders sagged. Then, she took a deep breath, opened her eyes, and said, "I never said I did not want to. I said I can't."

"What if I didn't give you a choice?" I asked.

Sasha looked away briefly, as if she was considering her options, and then locked her eyes back on mine. "I would have to resist - I am a married woman," she replied, but she did so with just the hint of a smile on her face.

I leaned forward and kissed her roughly, twisting her hair as I did so. She whimpered but kissed me back. After a few moments, she moved her mouth to my ear and whispered, "You can be rougher on me than you have been, babe. I can take a lot." Then, without any warning, she shoved me away, making me let go of her hair and stumble backwards.

"I told you 'no', Kevin!" she scolded me, the angry expression on her face incongruent with the mischievous gleam in her eyes.

"I don't give a shit what you said, cunt!" I snarled, stepping right in front of her again. "I am going to fuck you until you scream."

"No, Kevin..." she started to say again, but I interrupted her with a light slap to her face. Sasha blinked and bit her lower lip. I was not sure, but I thought she was trying to keep from smiling.

"Oh Kevin," she said, standing up. "That's not a slap..."

I guess I could have stopped her - I saw what she was doing - but I just didn't quite believe she was actually going to do it. The loudness of the slap on my cheek registered before the stinging pain.

"That's a slap!" she told me, and I swear she was now trying to keep from laughing.

I didn't say anything, just looked at her. Internally, I was waging a battle with myself. I had been with a couple of women who liked being slapped during sex, but that had always been light, playful - nothing like the slap Sasha had given me. My cheek still stung. I knew she wanted me to slap her like that; she had shown me what she liked. But I did not know if I could do it. Sure, I could slap her tits a bit, spank her ass (fairly hard, if she liked it), and even lightly slap her face, like I had done moments before. But slapping her hard - that was more than play, at least to me. But she wanted me to do it. That was the only explanation for what she had done.