The Satellite Techs

Story Info
Getting an upgrade.
2.1k words
3.73
35.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So every year or so we have to call our Satellite provider fix a box or upgrade something or other. Just so happens that this year it was our bedroom box that needed work done. Almost every time that they would send a technician and I was home alone when they would arrive I would at a least suck the lucky guy off. One time a dirty smelly man showed up and I just couldn't do it.

I set the appointment for between 12:00 and 4:00 pm allowing for my husband to be at work and the kids to be at school if he showed up close to noon it would be another adventure hopefully. I enjoy sucking fat young cocks. I am 45 now and a true MILF. My 36c's have turned into 38d's but my lips where as full as any twenty year old woman. I mostly enjoyed black cocks but do not sway from any cock when the opportunity presents itself.

About 10:30 on the day of the appointment I began getting ready by taking a long hot shower and shaving my landing strip over my toned stomach. I found a nice red matching set bra and French cut panties. I pulled my hair into a pony tail and painted glossy red lipstick on my lips. After finishing my make up the phone rang. My husband, David, I hope he isn't on his way home or something. Although he approves of my cock worshiping philandering he preferred it not be in our house.

David "Hello Babe, the satellite company called, the tech is about 15 minutes out."

I reply "Ok, I better kennel the dogs."

David "Yeah, ask him about an upgrade for the new Television in the living room."

I reply "Sure, I will see what they say."

David "Dammit, I gotta get back to work, see you later."

I reply "Bye."

David, end call.

"Dick" I thought as I looked at the clock on the vanity at one end of our room. The satellite receiver sitting on top next to a clock that read "12:05."

RING, RING, the doorbell breaks the silence.

"Mmmmm." I head to the front door.

RING... I swing the door open. "Hello, you don't have to ring that again." I snap. Before my eyes adjust to the sunlight and see the young brown skinned Mexican man.

I began hoping for a fat burrito. I smiled. "Come on in." I spied his van and it surprisingly had a passenger. Another young Mexican man.

Jorge or whatever his name was came into the living room. He eyed my robe which displayed plenty of cleavage. Way to easy.

"My paperwork says you are having a problem with the receiver in the master bedroom." He says flatly.

"Follow me." I said as I turned and walked toward the hall leading to the master bedroom.

He followed me through the door and eyed the flat screen hanging above the large mirror dominating the wall opposite our marital bed. He smiled "Nice setup."

He walked towards the box and removed the cables from it. "I will be right back. Are your dogs kenneled?"

I nod while biting my lower lip.

He smiles and heads back out to his van. I look out of the bedroom window and see him talking with the other man at the back of the van looking at other receivers. I then see him head back to the door. I walk to the living room to meet him there.

He walks in the front door without knocking and sees me. While grinning at the front of my robe he asks "Where is your dish?"

I point through the back of the house to the glass doors leading to the back yard. Then I turn towards the doors to open them. I hear a slight whistle.

I turn with a fake blushed look on my face. "Is there a problem?" at an attempt to be standoffish.

"Hell no. You are just so damn hot." He said while smiling and attempting to look in my eyes.

"I tell you what, you fix the receiver in my bedroom and upgrade the receiver in my living room and I will let you see more." I say while winking in his direction.

He nods "What about Javier? I may need his help to get up on the roof."

"Fine, if you do it quick enough I may let you feel them." I say while pushing my boobs together in my robe.

He stumbles back out the front door and waves his friend in. He friend enters my house first with a huge smile on his face and a tent growing in his pants. He nods "Seriously?" he asks hesitantly.

I nod and open the glass doors. The two young men hurry into the back yard. "Can we use your ladder?"

"Sure." I say. I then turn back into the house and head to the living room. I can hear them fumbling with the ladder and Javier comes running through the house towards his van. He grabs a part and stumbles back out through the glass doors. More shuffling on the roof. A few minutes later I hear the ladder being lowered from the roof and the two men come back in.

"We will be back with the new receivers." Jorge states with an obvious boner in his pants. I smile at him while sucking on my index finger. Jorge trips after Javier out the front door. I watch parts flying around the back of the van through my window. I giggle a little. The two come back in and Javier begins working on the living room upgrade and Jorge heads back to the bedroom. I follow Jorge. He begins hooking the cables up and resets the receiver. It begins downloading new data.

I untie the belt holding my loose fitting robe in place and allow it to open fully. Jorge steps towards me and grabs my bra clad breasts. "God damn, Javier these tits are awesome." He hollers to his friend who comes through the bedroom doorway. Jorge sees his friend massaging my breasts and begins to unbuckle his belt and drop his pants to his ankles. "I bet you suck good cock." He says.

I nod while pushing Javier back a little and kneel on the carpet. Jorge shuffles towards me with his pants around his ankles. He grabs at my pony tail and pulls my open mouth towards his fat brown cock.

Seems like this guy is in a hurry.

I opened my mouth to allow his semi erection to jab at the back of my throat. I coughed a little and I could hear Javier say "Take it easy on her, until I get some."

After multiple jabs Jorge's cock had grown to full size and he released my pony tail. I continued to suck on his cock and used my hand to find Javier's hanging cock. I sucked and stroked both cocks until they were fully hard. Both men were moaning and complimenting my skills.

"Dis bitch is really hot."

"Damn I am glad I rode with you today."

Those were a couple of the many comments I had heard.

Javier stopped pounding my face with his hips and forced me to look at him. Once our eyes met he asked "Mind if we fuck you on your bed?"

I pulled away and stood up. "Please how do you wanna do it?" I asked.

Jorge sat on the edge of the bed and Javier turned me around and pushed my back forcing me to bend over towards Jorge's cock. I bent forward and took all of him into my watering mouth while Javier pushed his young cock into my pussy. He did not go easy. My body seemed to catch fire as his cock penetrated me and brushed against my cervix.

Javier pumped away as many young men do seeming only interested in fucking until he cums. While Jorge interested in the same thing kept pushing the back of my head towards himself sinking his cock literally down my throat.

Jorge asked Javier "How is that married ass?" "Look at her old man." I believe he was referring to the old wedding picture on my night stand.

Javier said "This shit is good but her ass looks a little tight."

Suddenly I felt a finger in my rectum and lights exploded in my head. I moaned around Jorge's cock.

"Oh yeah, baby, you like that, huh?" Javier said.

"Ummm Hmmm." Is all I could say.

Javier pulled his cock from my dripping contracting pussy and slammed it into my ass hole.

Immediately, I pulled my mouth off the cock I had been sucking and screamed. "Shit, that hurts."

"Shut the fuck up, slut, there is no turning back now. You asked for this when we got here." Jorge said while shoving his cock back towards my face. Javier allowed my ass to stretch a little around his cock before he began fucking it. I resumed sucking Jorge's cock. Javier took it slow then I began to enjoy getting my ass fucked by this Mexican.

"Oh yeah, most bitches don't like that, but you do huh?" Javier said.

Once again "Ummmm Hmmm."

Suddenly my legs began to shake and I knew I was going to cum. Javier seemed to have sensed this and started pounding my ass. The claps his thighs on my ass made were clearly noticeable. Lights went off in my head and the room started to spin a little. My orgasm was intense and unexpected. My knees went weak and I fell away from Javier.

"My turn." Jorge said "I want some of that hot ass too."

"Get her on the bed." Javier said while pulling me up and basically throwing me down on my stomach on the mattress.

Jorge suddenly was breathing on the back of my neck. "Gonna fuck you in the ass." He breathed in my ear. He then grabbed my shoulders from the back and slammed his hips into me tearing my ass and causing my eyes to tear up.

"Shit, ease up, this can be fun for all of us." I pleaded.

The only answer I got back was his grunting as he thrust into me. Javier laid down on the bed next to me and pulled my hand over to stroke his cock. I tried the best I could but Jorge was fucking me so hard I could barely grip Javier's cock.

Soundly Jorge tensed his body up and pushed his cock deep into me. I felt his cock twitch and his whole body went rigid. Cum filled my ass.

Javier said "My turn, why don't you suck my cock first."

Javier moved up the bed and spread his legs. I moved toward him with the energy I had left and began licking his cock. Jorge asked "Where is the bathroom?" Then he noticed the door to our master bathroom and headed towards it.

"That's it baby, suck it, I make sure you like it the rest of the way." Javier said while smiling at me.

I began to suck harder on Javier then I heard the water running in the bathroom. Jorge crudely yelled from the bathroom "Gotta wash the shit off my dick." I sucked more.

"Easy baby let me fuck those tits."

I nodded and rolled over while Javier moved over my chest. I pushed my boobs together in my Husband's favorite position and Javier mounted my chest. He thrust upwards hitting my neck. I bent my head forward a little to allow him to penetrate my mouth again and again with each thrust.

This guy had some stamina. After a few minutes of him fucking my tits, pinching my nipples and allowing me to suck on the head of his cock he pulled away and moved downwards. I could feel the head of his cock push through my swollen pussy lips. He thrust forward driven himself into me and I moaned.

"Yeah baby, fuck mee..eee...eee." My pussy began constricting around his cock. Causing him extreme pleasure, He did not stop until he could feel my pleasure leave my body.

He pulled his cock out and stroked it as he climbed up my body. Suddenly he stopped and cum struck me in the cheek. I opened my mouth and received another blast directly over my tongue. Two more shots to my tits and I began caressing his balls.

Jorge watched in awe while stroking his hard cock again.

I looked at the cock and still had a couple hours before the kids or my husband was due home so I decided to give Jorge a blow job. My pussy and ass were sore and he seemed satisfied to fuck my tits like Javier did and cum in my face.

I never have seen those two again but my husband enjoys the upgrades. I slutwife's duty is never done.

Suzan