The Satyr and the MILF

Story Info
Angela finds that the circus can be magical also a contest.
2.6k words
4
5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Often I've been watching a movie and wished a scene was longer or went farther. Probably others here have felt that way also. This story is based on continuing one of my favorite of such scenes. The first paragraphs are an attempt to describe the original movie scene. It ends where he offers her the grape. Some of it is backstory imagined by me but the actions are as accurate as I can remember. After that the story is all my imagination.

To add what is hopefully a bit of fun, this will be a contest. Several people have asked for continuations of my multipart series. The first person who guesses the movie and actress can choose which series takes priority. This is difficult for an author. Like picking a favorite child for a parent. If you'd like to help me out leave your guesses and choice of prize in the comments. I'll do my best to have the prize done before April 15. The eligible stories are:

The driving Miss Daisy series, I, Dombot, Poker in the Rear, The Prince and the Assassin, and Void Beast

Angela slipped through the exhibit's entrance. She was an attractive woman in her mid-twenties. Her hair was brown; her eyes were bright blue and her movements graceful. Her late husband had called her his "Jeannie with the Light Brown Hair". Her breasts were high and round. Her waist was narrow even without the aid of a corset. Her bustle moved with an automatic swish which sometimes embarrassed her.

She'd become separated from her group in the maze of tents and walkways. The sign above the door said, 'PAN'. The name nibbled at the edges of her memory. Tired of waiting for the others, she moved through the opening, primly upright as usual. As town librarian and respectable widow she felt the social pressure to be correct.

When the strange circus and its elderly Chinese owner arrived she'd been quietly thrilled at the chance to see beyond her little town. Her son, Mike, had arrived home from a day spent putting up circus posters with the old man nearly incoherent from excitement. She hoped the experience wouldn't disappoint him.

The inside of the tent was dim and filled with weird and twisted shapes that tricked the eye. A warm breeze caressed her face. It rustled the leaves of a gnarled tree which stood to one side. The air smelled of sea and forest.

Angela stood near the entrance and looked around curiously. The space seemed unoccupied until a movement caught her attention. A man stepped into one of the shafts of light crisscrossing the space. He was naked at least to the waist. She refused to let her gaze drop any farther than that. She thought she'd walked in on one of the performers changing and was horribly embarrassed for them.

She whirled for the exit but stopped after several steps. A strange, unworldly music wrapped around her stopping her flight. She turned back slowly. The man regarded her with dark eyes as he played a pipe. He began to dance as he played. Angela stayed frozen in place.

The music kept speeding up. She could feel her heart beating faster in response. The musician twirled in place. He spun faster and faster as the music pounded in her chest. The entranced woman jumped when he suddenly stopped. Her hand flew to her lips. He was different now. His face had altered. It was familiar and slightly uncomfortable to see under these circumstances. Angela moved forward without volition.

He played again and danced in a slow circle around her. She held onto a limb of his tree for support. Her throat felt tight and she couldn't catch her breathe. She turned to face him as he circled her. The music was growing faster and forcing her thoughts from her head. She panicked without warning and ran without plan. Dodging around the stacked crates she tried to put a solid barrier between her and the relentless music. The dancer pursued easily and cornered her beneath his tree.

With a grin he snatched her little grey hat from her head. She lunged in pursuit of the stolen item. He easily kept it from her and continued to play the uncanny music. Angela was feeling frustrated. Her stiff skirt was trying to trip her. Her blouse was soaked with perspiration. Her tidy bun was falling apart with the loose strands floating around her face. Exhausted, she sprawled across a crate with her chest heaving.

The man circled her as he danced. Sometimes his face was inches from hers and she could smell the maleness of him. The music sped up, again. She still couldn't catch her breath and her head was spinning. She tore open the top buttons of her blouse for relief. Her skin was shiny with sweat and her cheeks were flushed. The man put aside his pipes and turned deliberately toward her.

Her blue eyes were wide with fascination as he moved to her. From a bunch of grapes he carefully separated one and offered it to her. Her lids lowered and her lips parted. He tossed aside the grape. His face moved closer to hers. His mouth lightly covered hers. She moaned quietly.

Angela hadn't kissed anyone but Mike for a very long time. The tent and occupant seemed an unreal and like place with no consequences. She kissed back with rising energy. She felt his hands in her hair then the slow cascade of it down her back. She shivered a little when his hands plucked open the remaining buttons of her blouse and eased the garment off. She distinctly heard the cloth puddle on the floor. He was still kissing her and his tongue was gently exploring her mouth. Its surface was rough like a cat's and snagged slightly on the softness of her lips.

The dancer's hands slid lightly down her neck and across her bare shoulders. His fingers slipped under the straps of her chemise. They fell down her arms and the loose undergarment slid down her chest teasingly stopping just above her nipples. He nibbled along her neck, alternating between his soft lips and rough tongue. She shivered a little at the sensation. She knew what he would do next and moaned softly in anticipation. He unveiled her breasts and gave her a boyish grin.

Angela felt his breath on her damp skin as his face moved over her naked chest. The breeze chilled her moist skin and her nipples crinkled. He kissed his way into the valley of her cleavage pausing then climbing the curve of her breasts with his nibbling. Her husband had often driven her wild by playing with her like that. Now her nipples tightened until they ached as her new lover approached the sensitive tips. She held her breath.

The dancer closed his lips over the aureole. The rough tongue teased her lightly. Air rushed back into her lungs and pleasure fired through her body. The rise of her chest pressed her flesh against his face. Angela moaned loudly then covered her mouth with a hand in consternation. She still retained a slight sense of the outside world. The man switched between the pair kissing and licking. Angela was panting hoarsely and moaning deep in her throat. Her lover's hands slid down to her hips and wrapped around her waist. They were very large hands. His mouth continued to play across her breasts. Angela felt her sensible self fading and some wild creature taking its place. She laughed when he loosened her skirt and pulled her to her feet.

Her skirt dropped to the floor. Angela stood in the tricky light wearing only her corset, pantaloons, black stockings and high button shoes. Her chemise fell free of her chest. Her hands went to her hair and lifted it off of her neck. She reveled in the feeling of wantonness. She laughed as her hands went to the drawstring of her pantaloons. They fell away once she eased them over her hips. She kicked her feet free then stepped against her lover. He bent forward and then they were kissing again. Something hard pressed against her belly. He was larger than her husband had been. Angela nuzzled her way down his chest and belly until she was kneeling in front of him.

Angela's husband had been a gentle lover but very open about the activities he enjoyed. Angela had discovered she had enjoyed them as much as him once she recovered from the shocking idea of doing 'that'. She leaned forward and her tongue lapped at the oozing slit. The familiar salty tang filled her mouth. Her lips were cocked in a smile as they enfolded the head. She sucked and licked at as much as she could fit in her mouth until the dancer growled deep in his chest. She gripped his hips and bobbed her head. He threw his head back and made a noise like a great rutting ram.

Cum flooded her mouth. She coughed a bit when some of it drained down her throat. His climax went on and on. She swallowed what she could. The excess squirted past her lips and dripped from her chin to her chest in long sticky strands. Angela smeared the mess on her hands and rubbed it on her tits. She raised her head and smiled. The man looked at her expressionlessly through eyes sleepy with satisfaction. Her smile faltered.

The dancer knelt to her level and used a handful of her hair to wipe her face clean. Angela took his softening cock in her hands. He pressed his lips on hers. Her fingers stroked him. His tongue pushed into her mouth that was still filled with his cum. She could feel his manhood hardening. She lay back and spread herself in invitation. He stood and loomed above her. For the first time she saw his goat legs. 'How is that even possible?' she thought. Reaching down he pulled her to her feet with surprising strength.

Before she could react she found herself bent over a nearly horizontal limb of the tree. The wood was rubbed satin smooth where her belly and thighs pressed against it. She wondered if he used it for a seat or was the polishing the result of hundreds or thousands of women being taken all along the path of the circus over countless years. The idea of the endless stream of erotic sisters excited her even more. She waggled her ass as an enticement for the dancer. Angela cupped her swaying breasts with her still sticky hands. Her thumbs played with her sensitized nipples. Her tight corset held her back straight. She felt the piper move up behind. His cloven feet were clearly visible between her legs. A shiver ran along her spine. It was a tingle of delicious naughtiness. Was he just a man of coincidental deformities? He couldn't really be a creature of the ancient myths, could he? Or were his horns the mark of a darker origin?

His great cock nestled vertically in the crease of her ass. She could feel her own moisture running down the insides of her thighs. Slowly he drew back. The tip of his cock slid down her crack. She held her breathe when tip paused at her brown hole. He grabbed her corset laces and pressed her firmly on the branch. There was no way for her to push back. She was pinned helplessly to the wood.

Her whine of frustration turned suddenly to a loud wail of excitement. He had filled her cunt with one hard thrust. She had forgotten the presence of others outside the canvas walls of the tent. Her voice rose in volume as she begged him to continue. Words that she thought herself incapable of whispering screamed past her lips. His hairy legs pressed on her thighs and bottom. The stiff hairs ticked her smooth skin.

His weight held her. His hands gripped her ass cheeks. The hard nails of his fingers bit painfully into her skin. She didn't care as long as his cock filled her. He slowly rocked in and out of her slick cunt. Angela stopped making noises. She could barely breathe. Something enormous was building inside her. She pushed her hands against the tree's trunk trying to press back into his thrusts. He was bleating as he moved in and out. Outside the tent's entrance the sound of footsteps went unnoticed. Her hands slipped from their grip and were seized by the tangle of limbs and roots at the center of the tree. She couldn't pull them loose.

The piper screamed. His juices flooded Angela triggering her own orgasm. Her body shook accompanied by guttural cries. He pulled from her and sat quickly leaning his back against the tree. His dark eyes held her blue ones. She twisted in her captivity trying again to pull free from the tree. He gave a sinister smile as she failed again.

"One of the most heartwarming of the Greek is the story of the satyr and the dryad. Of course, the satyr is a child of Pan who spends his life roaming the wild woods. He plays the pipes with magical effect. A dryad is a spirit in the form of a beautiful naked woman. She is bound to her tree for all eternity. This one has been befriended by the gentle satyr. He will visit her many times to relief her loneliness."

Angela's hair had fallen across her face. It hid her identity if not her exposed womanhood. Her cheeks turned red as she listened to the comments of her neighbors. Resigning herself to the humiliation, she made a supreme effort to call for help. No sound came. She'd screamed her voice away. Not even a whisper emerged. Tears formed as her predicament sank in. The circus owner ushered the visitors from the tent and her chance of escape faded.

Hours later the owner returned and helped the satyr remove the last of her clothes. He didn't touch her but watched with interest as the goat man mounted her again. Her swaying breasts seemed of special interest to him. Numerous orgasms later she could barely keep her eyes open let alone think about escape. The males had released her wrists from the treacherous tree but the satyr had tangled her long hair in the tree's branches. Running away was painfully thwarted.

The owner knelt facing the barely conscious Angela who lay propped against her tree. He pinched her nipples until the pain forced her eyes open. Weakly, she tried to push his hands away.

"Heh, heh, heh. Work every time. Angela, listen to me. With your agreement the Pan has chosen you to be his companion."

"I didn't agree to anything"

"Not with words perhaps but your reaction to him betrayed your real desires. Something powerful in you wants this or he wouldn't have been able to enthrall you. Don't try to cheat magical beings. It would only make your fate tragic. Until he decides differently you will stay."

"I can't stay. I have a child that needs me. Please make him let me go."

"That is his choice and yours. But Mike is another question. Abandonment doesn't seem fair to him. Perhaps you would like him to come with us. He was quite interested in joining the circus the day he helped me. Do you think the job of assistant ringmaster would be of interest to him? All this might be his one day. I am older than you think but not immortal. The circus has strange effects on people. Even if you are released a hundred years from now your beauty will not have faded and you will have enjoyed a lifetime's worth of ecstasy.

"I can't, I can't."

Tears formed in her eyes.

"Angela, you say this but your hidden desires betray you. I told Mike that if you look at it the right way the world is a circus. For you, for now, the circus is your world."