The Satyress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I said, over and over.

"More," she whispered, "More."

We kissed. Long, and hard, and deep. I kissed and sucked at her neck. She held up her breasts for me, and I tasted them again. Her two goat hooves were kicking in the air behind me. Sharp horns scratched at the leather couch. I just kept fucking her, and she clung to me like a drowning man clings to a scrap of wood. I looked her in the eye, and we kissed again, tongues touching. Just when she was red-faced and biting her lip, ready to come, she made me stop again.

"Not yet," Acacia said. I'll be the first to admit I was frustrated, but I did as she said and removed myself. There was a huge wet spot on her dress, where she had leaked her juices all over it. She reached down and touched herself with her fingers, wiping at her pussy lips until she had a wet, golden drop on her fingertip. Then she placed this on her tongue, and closed her eyes while she tasted her own flavor. "Oh, Gods, that is good."

The satyress climbed off the couch and turned her ass to me. It was so funny. She had these soft, round cheeks that practically glistened with sweat. And a tiny little doe tail just above the crack of her ass. Acacia gripped the sides of the couch as I entered her again.

"Do it," she said. "Give it to me!"

I fucked her as hard as I possibly could. Searching fingers found her hand. My fingers slid between hers, and she clung on. At first I caught her craning her head back so she could look me in the eye while I fucked her from behind. We kissed once, twice, three times, before she buried her face in a pillow and I kissed her neck. When she cried out, she screamed into the pillow and clenched my fingers in her fist. It felt like her whole body was shaking, like a whole earthquake was trapped inside her tiny frame.

"Gods, yes! Give it to me! Give it to me!"

I came. It rolled up my cock and exploded inside her. I was grunting, half-shouting, and still pounding her pussy while my cock spasmed and filled her up with my hot white seed. Dizzy purple lights flash before my eyes. I just kept fucking her and pumping it into her until my strength finally failed me, and I collapsed. For a long moment, my cheek rested on her back. We both just lay there, until I pulled myself out and joined her on the couch.

"Oh Gods," she whispered, kissing me softly. "That was good."

The whole place smelled like sex and firewood. We were both sweating and trying to catch our breath. I traced my fingers up and down her thigh, from her rounded buttock down to the knee where the flesh ended and the soft fur began. "You're so beautiful. I don't want this to end."

Acacia smiled, and glanced at the door. "You're not the only one. Look."

It was Melissa. Sweet, beautiful, honey-skinned Melissa. She stood in the doorway, painted in shades of amber. One tiny hand hid beneath her dress. She touched herself, even after she realized we were watching her. If anything, I think it made her stroke faster.

The satyress grinned at me and rose from the couch. Hooves clicked on marble tile as she crossed the floor. I watched her bare, sweaty ass sway like a reed as she walked. Melissa stopped masturbating. She suddenly looked frightened. I'm sure she expected to be whipped.

"I'm sorry," Melissa said. "I just... I'm sorry."

Acacia kissed her. Not a peck. Not a smooch. A ravenous, full-on-the mouth kiss. Melissa half-lost her balance and stumbled back against the wall. Acacia followed her, still hungry for more. She explored Melissa's mouth with her tongue, and all the girl could do was close her eyes and surrender. I could feel my cock starting to stiffen. They stood there for the longest time, kissing in the dark, until finally Acacia let her go. She pressed her forehead to Melissa's and they stood there together holding hands.

"Do you want to know what it feels like?" Acacia asked.

"Yes," Melissa said.

The satyress took her by the hand. She crossed the floor and circled the fire pit, and lay Melissa down on a couch. The girl surrendered her dress. It fell to the marble in a pile around her feet, and Acacia kicked it aside with her hooves. For just a moment, she let me admire her. Melissa's frame was utterly petite, but she didn't have the same curves as Acacia. The naked skin around her waist was pale, especially the triangle of flesh surrounding her tiny, beautiful cunt. Melissa reclined on her back, and her eyes met mine. I can't truly say what she was feeling at that moment. I saw a need in her, a desperation that had gone unspoken and unsatisfied. A tremble passed up her foot into her legs.

Acacia kneeled in front of her, and kissed her skin. First on her legs. Then the inside of her thighs. And then her slender pussy. Melissa stared deep into my eyes for just a moment, and then her eyes rolled back in her head and her back arched.

"Ah!" Melissa cried. "Ah!" Her tiny mouth hung open in slack-jawed wonder. She hid her face behind her hands while Acacia ate her pussy. And then suddenly she relaxed, and looked up, and reached out to me. I was on her in an instant. Acacia never stopped while I kissed Melissa and groped her naked tits. We kissed tenderly, passionately. I ran my hands through her hair, brushing her long curls out of her face, and then went back to groping her as if she would suddenly vanish. Every few moments Melissa had to stop and bite her own knuckle to keep from screaming. Acacia was playing games with her, kissing and licking and sucking on her cunt, and then driving her finger in and scratching in a way that made her whole body shiver.

"Give her something else in her mouth," Acacia suggested.

Melissa and I just looked at each other. Slowly, I stood up and offered her my cock. For a moment she looked lost. Frightened, even. But she took it in her sylphen hand, and ever so gently opened her tiny mouth. I had just spent myself moments before. A single drop of seed oozed from the tip and touched her tongue. Melissa closed her lips around it and started to suck. And she didn't just suck. She cradled my cock in her tongue. She bobbed her head and let it slide in and out of her lips. Every few moments she caught it between her teeth and drew it out slowly in a way that tickled and made me shiver. And she licked it as though she would die without it, moaning the whole time.

My hand ran through her hair and held the back of her head while I fucked her mouth. And Melissa was holding on to Acacia's horns, practically mashing her face into her cunt while the satyress made love to her with her tongue. It didn't take long before Melissa was crying out. She had to let me go, but then desperately clung to my hand while her entire body wracked itself with a giant, squirting orgasm. Immediately I fell to my knees and kissed Acacia, desperate to taste her lips while they were still wet with Melissa's juice.

"Your turn," the satyress whispered.

We didn't just fuck. Not at first. We made love. I lay back on the couch, and Melissa crawled on top of me. I stared deep into her eyes as she lowered herself on my cock. Oh, Gods, she was so hot. Hot and wet and ready. I felt her tremble as I slid deep into her pussy.

"Melissa," I gasped, reaching out to touch her face. She took my hands, sucked on my fingertips, and then placed them on her breasts. And then she started to move. There was no hurry. It was nice and slow. She rocked her hips gently, like waves on the ocean. "Melissa," I said again, not really knowing what to say or why I was saying it. I started to arch my back, so I could drive it deeper into her.

"Ssshhh..." she whispered, touching her finger to my lips. "Not yet. It's still my turn." And she went back to her slow dance on top of my cock. Acacia bent down next to me. She stroked her own pussy in time with Melissa's movements, and gently nibbled on my ear. Melissa bent down and kissed her, then me. Then she arched her back, and started to quicken the pace. It took everything I had to resist the urge to push deeper into her, to grind and thrust and have my way. But it was the slave's turn to be the queen. I fondled her breasts while leaned backwards and rode me.

Acacia crawled onto the couch to join her. She clung to Melissa's back, and kissed her neck. Her hands explored every inch of Melissa's body while we made love. Melissa craned her neck back and they kissed, over and over. I don't know what magic spell she cast, but it did the trick. Melissa was ready. She crawled off of me, and let herself fall backwards into Acacia's arms. The satyress spread the girl's legs for her, and let me see her dripping wet pussy. It was already red and swollen and aching for a man to fill it up.

"Do it," Acacia whispered.

"Do it," Melissa begged.

I offered her my cock again, and she guided it inside her cunt. Now it was time for fucking. Acacia kissed her neck and massaged her breasts, while I fucked Melissa as hard as I could. We kissed, in between gasping for air. It was rough, and wet, and athletic. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. And I even leaned over her shoulder and kissed Acacia, when I could. It didn't take long at all, before I was ready, too.

"I'm coming again," Melissa said.

"Do you want it?" Acacia asked.

"Uh huh! I want it! I want it! Oh, Gods, yes! I want it!"

We came together. Her legs wrapped around my waist and held me tight. I grunted through my teeth as my cock erupted. She kept begging for it while I emptied my seed into her pussy. I kept pushing as long as I could, fucking her until every drop was spent. Melissa buried her face into my neck and cried out when she lost control of herself.

"I had no idea," Melissa whispered to me. "I had no idea it could be like that."

"You don't have to be ashamed," Acacia said. "No matter what happens."

I was exhausted. It was all I could do to collapse on a pile of pillows and pull a robe over me. Melissa curled up next to me on my right, and Acacia joined me on my left. We shared kisses, and then lay together long into the night. I can only guess that they must had left me at some point. They were both vanished when I woke up.

I never saw either of them again. I suppose it's just as well. It would not do for Dolius or Theognis to wake up and find us in a pile together. Or suppose someone else in the household came to investigate the noise, and had us all whipped. Melissa was a slave, after all, and I had no right to handle someone else's property. It would have caused no end of frustration, and - no doubt - jealousy. To this day I do not know what became of them. Maybe they absconded in the middle of the night. Maybe Aphrodite swept them away in a cloud. The Gods have been known to do such things.

Dolius' father was furious that his beautiful slave had escaped. I could honestly say I knew nothing about it. But I don't believe I ever again questioned what I did - or did not - deserve in this life. I had stood in the line of battle, for whatever that was worth, and followed it with the most erotic love I have ever known. I had nothing more to prove to anyone, for anything.

12