The Sauce 01

Story Info
Making horny bitches even more horny.
2.3k words
4.09
61.6k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mara was 18 with an insane 34, 32, 38 body. She liked to parade around the house in her daisy dukes and crop tops with no bra on. Everytime she bent over to pick something up you could see the mound of her cheeks, those bountiful cheeks. I'd only seen an ass like that on a black girl so to see it on a white girl was even more fucking amazing. I just wanted to cop a feel, see if it was as firm as I imagined. I wanted to suck on her nipples and eat her out like it was my last meal. I wanted my dick to fill every orifice. Just how the fuck was I going to fuck this girl?

This girl was not your typical teenager. She has a privileged upbringing but she is street smart. Fucking her was going to require even greater savvy. Thankfully I had a lot of time to kill in prison so in addition to working out I came up with what I call the "Sauce". I'm not going to tell you what's in it, let's just say it's like a gel paste that when rubbed on to the genitals gets you really horny so much so that it doesn't matter who you fuck so long as you fuck. Like the good scout that I am I always carry a batch with me. After testing it out on the local prostitutes and housewives with spectacular results, I was more than ready to use this shit on her. She just has sex in her eyes, even at 18 but I know a freak when I meet one and she strikes me as a cock hungry and loving freak.

As I tended to the garden Mara would often be on the phone yapping on about how shit her day was, how lame her quarterback boyfriend is – the usual teenage crap. One day I followed her as she went up to her room seemingly to take a nap. I just wanted to watch her. Figure out my game plan. There is a god because she left her door open just a crack. As I watched her take off her shorts, scratch her ass and resent her thong my dick nearly exploded out of my pants. She lay on the bed on her stomach, her ass facing me, closed her eyes and breathed in deeply then brought her fingers to her pussy. She started rubbing on her clit from on top of her thong and breathing even more heavily. With her other hand she pushed the thong aside and really started going at her clit and pussy. Her ass was jumping in the air begging for a dick. I got out my phone and started filming. This is how I was going to fuck this girl.

The next day after school, Mara came home to find me in her room sitting on her bed. At first she was startled then started cussing and gesticulating wildly – I really didn't give a fuck, no one could hear the house was so big. Without saying a word I hit play on my phone, shoved it in her face and as predicted that shit shut her the fuck up. I said very calmly to her "let me make you feel even better. I won't hurt you and I will leave you alone, I promise" and smiled. I was always told I had a disarming yet comforting smile. It took her a minute to weigh up her options, looked me over and said yes. I must have smelled nice or something.

We walked over to the bed. She was hesitant. She didn't really know who was in control. Before she could speak I spun her around and sat on the bed, my face a foot away from her heavenly ass.

"Take off your shorts and your thong" I ordered. I didn't care about her tits today.

When she bent over I got the full view of her big ass and juicy cunt. I ordered her to stay bent over, touching her toes. I leaned in and inhaled deeply, exhaling onto her cunt. She jerked. I stayed there inhaling and exhaling deeply. I always imagined how sweet teenage pussy would smell but this was something straight out of the heavens. I was getting delirious. I reached in my pocket and got out the Sauce. I rubbed it in between my fingers then ran my fingers from her asshole down to her clit. She twitched. I couldn't wait to eat this bitch out but before I did, I had to give the Sauce a chance to work. I grabbed fistfuls of her but cheeks and massaged them. Just as I thought, they were firm with enough bounce to ripple as I fuck her doggystle. I spread her cheeks and using my thumbs I spread her pussy. Perfection. I blew my breath on her, she leaned in. I got up and hunched over her like I was going to fuck her but instead I stood there cupping and rubbing her pussy with some pressure and in a constant circular motion. That's my trick that gets bitches all worked up, the constant circular motion. She started to moan and get really wet. I got some more Sauce and plunged two fingers into her tight wet pussy and massaged it in. I found her G spot and went to town. I was sure to properly coat it with the Sauce. She started to tense up and convulse around my fingers and her moaning got even louder and louder and before I knew it she was bucking like a wild bull. Her knees gave way and she fell to the floor with her ass in the air, gasping for about a minute before she calmed down.

"Get the fuck out" she said. I had to laugh. I sat there and stared at her for 2 minutes, long enough for the Sauce to get into her system. I got on the floor in front of her, rolled her over, looked her in the eyes, parted her legs and pushed them towards her head then lowered my head to lick her pussy, one long wet sloppy stroke from the back to the front. When I got to her clit I sucked it, ever so lightly and she thrust her pussy in my face. I stopped and looked at her.

"Why did you stop? Why the fuck did you stop?" she screamed.

"You wanted me to get the fuck out remember, I was just saying goodbye."

"No, please stay and keep eating my pussy, it feels really good"

"What's in it for me? I fingered you and you came, now I am eating your pussy. What is in it for me?"

"You can do whatever you want to me, just make me feel good."

"Whatever I want?"

"Yes, whatever you want"

This bitch has no idea what she's just said.

I let go of her legs and stood up in front of her. I pulled my pants down allowing all eight inches by 2 inches of my dick tower over her like a loaded gun. Her eyes widened as big as a 50p coin. She swallowed hard again.

She watched as I got out the Sauce and started jerking it onto my dick. She was looking at me like I was going to tell her to suck my dick...not just yet, not today.

"Get on the edge of the bed. Lay back, grab your knees and look at me."

She did as she was told post haste. I got on my knees, stuck my tongue out and started flicking it mid air, letting my hot breath blow on her pussy. She tried to shove it in my face but I'd pull away. She did this a couple more times before realising she was not in control of her pleasure, I was.

I wet my tongue and positioned it right above her clit allowing a ribbon of saliva to fall on it. Once enough had fallen I started flicking her clit left to right and round and round sucking on it like you do a mint. She moaned like no teenager should ever know to moan. She grabbed the back of my head and her whole body shook. I started licking all the way up and all the way down and this lead her into a tailspin. She was coming again and then I stopped.

I was expecting protest but she was in another world. As she rode that wave of cum I took this as my chance to dick her. She was properly lubricated by now. I grabbed my dick and lined it up with her pussy. I one swift move I plunged in deep and hard. There is nothing more sexy than seeing a woman's face contort like a retard and her mouth make an "O" whether in pain or in pleasure. I nearly blew my load. That had sent her back to earth.

"No please take it out, it's too big! OH MY GOD, IT HURTS" she growled.

"Your pussy was begging for my dick so I obliged. She will thank me soon, you'll see" I said mockingly as I gently rubbed on her clit and massaged her breasts. I leaned in to give her soft reassuring kisses which she had difficulty responding to.

"God you are so beautiful. Look at how my dick looks in your pussy – Isn't in gorgeous?" I smiled and she half nodded.

She started to cry and tried to push me away but I wasn't budging then she tried to get away but I pinned her down with my left hand on her chest and the other under her right knee. She tried to hit me but I pulled both her arms toward me forcing me even deeper into her. She looked scared. That made me even more horny. I watched as her mascara ran down the sides of her face. I remained perfectly still.

"Sssssssssssshhhhhh, it's okay. Give it a minute. Just relax. It will be okay. Breath. Look at me- inhale 2,3,4, exhale 2,3,4, inhale 2,3,4 exhale 2,3,4."

Her pussy started to relax and I started to thrust gently. I kept it in as deep as possible, I figured it was more humane than having to re-enter every time. I could feel her uterus. I wanted to cum in her. I wanted to fill her up with my cock that has been in prostitutes and housewives and that one guy's ass in jail and oh yeah, the mouth of the cuckold husband. I wanted her pussy to share in that history. I was going to fuck my nastiness into her pristine cunt.

"This is what it means to fuck a man and not that quarterback you are obsessed with. I'm teaching you a very important lesson don't you think?

"Y-y-yess"

I got some more of the Sauce and rubbed it on her clit with my left thumb. I reached underneath and with my Sauce covered middle finger pressed on her asshole. She tensed up when I touched it. I took my finger away and she smiled. Stupid child.

After 5 minutes the sauce kicked in and she started enjoying it twirling her hips and drawing me in with her legs.

"Oh yes that feels so good. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my pussy."

I rubbed on her clit some more and she went insane. Her pussy started convulsing and she was thrashing around like a fish out of water.

"I'm cumming, OH FUCK im cumming."

I couldn't hold back any longer, I grabbed both legs, forced them down into the bed and started drilling her. What a sight! All the way out and all the way in. Then just the head. Short thrusts of just the head then when she wasn't expecting it I'd thrust deep. My nutsack started to tighten.

"This is how a grown man fucks a pussy." I spat. "LOOK AT ME. WATCH ME FUCK YOUR LITTLE WHORE PUSSY. I'm going to cum in you. HAAAAAARRRRRD" I had a crazy eyes situation going on.

"No, please don't come in me, I'm not on the pill!" she protested.

"You're fucking a grown man now, I don't give a shit. I'm going to come deep inside your tight pussy."

"No please!"

"Squeeze your pussy, I SAID SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEZE IT!" as I slapped her, gently-ish across the face and not so gently across her ass for good measure. " Yessss, that's it! You fucking slut! Squeeze!"

She squeezed tighter and I came so fucking hard I got an instant headache, it must have been at least 10 long squirts.

I didn't immediately take my dick out, I wanted to survey my work. I wanted to see how wet our juices had made her pussy, watch my cum ooze out of her cunt around my dick. I also just wanted to catch my breath. I slowly took my dick out and the gape was so beautiful I could have cried! Cum was dripping off my half limp dick onto the carpet.

After a few moments, I brought Mara's knees together for an alternative view. My cum spluttered out of her, down her crack and onto the bed. I got some of it on my finger and made her lick and swallow it.

Then my smile disappeared.

"You look ridiculous. Get up and shower before your folks get home." I ordered.

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck you too, wait - I just did. Talk to me like that again and I won't be so nice next time."

With that I got my clothes and boots and walked out of her room.

"Who the fuck does he think he is?" Mara thought to herself. "He's out of his fucking mind if he thinks there will be a next time. I will call the police...I mean it!"