The Sauna

Story Info
A nervous first visit to a gay sauna.
1.4k words
3.75
91.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan turned into the narrow entry and followed a solitary, small sign pointing towards a black door. He was nervous, but as he stood outside searching for the courage to push the buzzer, he knew there was no turning back. He had come this far. Searching for saunas in his area on the Internet, he found the phone number of one and called to check opening times. He knew that if he walked away now he would not forgive himself. Nathan stared at the door, then pushed the buzzer. Imagining a scene from the movies, waiting to enter some underground members only club, he broke into a nervous smile. He tried the door but it was locked. After what seemed an eternity the door was opened and Nathan sheepishly entered a new world.

If Nathan were to define his sexuality, he would say bisexual although straights would call him gay and gays call him confused. He enjoyed sex with male and female, preferring neither. He wasn’t confused; he wasn’t experimenting or trying to ‘find himself’. That he had done years before. His first gay encounter came while a teenager, some twenty-five years earlier with an older boy he knew well. Nathan enjoyed the experience and wanted more but for some years he never took up his desires. He was nervous of acting on these desires, remaining somewhat frustrated. In the meantime he was involved in heterosexual relationships but none ever lasted. Nathan confided in a couple of close friends but to most of the outside world he was a typical straight guy. Behind the façade he secretly desired the love and intimacy of another man.

Nathan completed the formalities at the front desk.

‘ Please fill in this form, but you don’t have to put your full name’ said the assistant.

Nathan wrote his first name and hometown, received a membership key ring and a towel. Within seconds he was through the reception area and into the locker room. He scanned the deserted room lined with countless small grey lockers. Checking the number on his key ring, Nathan quickly found his. Shit, he was nervous as he kicked off his shoes placing them inside. Nobody had entered the room as he started to undress. Instinctively he turned his back as he lowered his pants. Laughing at himself realising that in a few minutes he could be in an embrace with another man, why would he hide his manhood like an embarrassed teenager?

He pulled the towel around his waist and walked through the door on the other side of the room. The area was dimly lit and he adjusted his eyes for a brief moment. To his left were the showers and hanging his towel on a nearby radiator, he entered the open showers. He had, of course, taken a shower at home before, but this gave him an opportunity to view the area without standing in the middle of the large room like an idiot lost. Further on there was a hot tub on the left and a small pool on the right. He could see two men in the hot tub, the pressure bubbles bouncing around their bodies. The pool looked less appealing and was empty. Nathan soaped himself thoroughly watching the few people present mill between the hot tub and the sauna room at the far end. He felt uneasy, a voyeur invading these people’s privacy, but he was here for the same thing, he just had to find the courage.

As Nathan climbed into the hot tub, the two already present looked at him. He saw their eyes follow his slim body from head to toe pausing at his semi- erect member. Nathan carefully negotiated the steps down into the tub and immersed himself in the warm bubbling water. He felt the jets against his body smiling politely at the two middle-aged men sat with him. Nobody spoke, but then they weren’t here for polite conversation. The two men stood to climb out of the tub and Nathan moved his legs allowing them to pass. He watched them collect their towels, the water dripping from their slightly overweight bodies. They crossed the room and headed upstairs. Nathan would explore upstairs later, for now he relaxed.

The sauna room was dark and Nathan couldn’t see anything once the door was closed and the light from outside gone. He felt the climbing benches in front of him and found himself a seat near the front. Slowly he let the towel drop and hearing a ‘telling’ cough further back, he knew he wasn’t alone. Once his eyes had adjusted, he could just make out the outline of a body a couple of rows back. Nathan moved up a bench and leaned against the side using his towel as a sheet under his now hot buttocks. The heat was building up and Nathan enjoyed the sensation of his drying skin after the tub. Within a few minutes the man further back had come down and sat next to Nathan.

Nathan was nervous though not too nervous as to prevent an erection. He felt his cock grow hard as the man stroked his hand across Nathan’s chest, stopping and gently squeezing his hard nipples. Nathan never knew the procedure but instinctively opened his legs apart inviting the man inside. It was impossible to see the man but Nathan felt the stubble rub across his face as their tongues met. Still no words spoken as Nathan spun around taking the man’s semi hard cock as he did so. The man let out an enthusiastic groan and Nathan guessed his age as late 40s. Nathan enjoyed the smell and the taste of his new friends hardening cock. While licking the tip, Nathan felt his tight balls. It wasn’t a full erection but still large enough to negotiate in Nathan’s virgin mouth. Nathan waited for the man to lead but nothing was forthcoming. Nathan moved slightly pushing his hard cock into the man’s face. It was accepted gracefully and the two 69’d, Nathan enjoying his meal like a child with an ice cream.

Finally the man spoke asking Nathan if he wanted to go upstairs. Nathan nodded, an exercise futile, as the room was too dark to see his answer. The man stood up and Nathan followed. It was cold as they climbed the stairs to one of the small rooms on the first floor. The man opened the door and Nathan followed awaiting further instructions. The room contained a double bed and two pillows, the walls painted off-white.

‘My name is Joe, what is yours?’ asked the man as he leaned over taking Nathan’s cock in his mouth.

Nathan felt a little annoyed, he wasn’t against being polite, but he wasn’t there for a social chat. He gave his name but successfully avoided answering any other questions. The two lay on the bed and Nathan felt Joe’s tongue explore his mouth before moving down his body to his firm, tight ass. Joe lifted Nathan’s legs onto his shoulders, he enjoyed the wetness of Joe’s tongue inside his arse, closing his eyes to maximise the pleasure finally opening his eyes to see Joe put on a condom. Nathan watched the rubber roll onto Joe’s hard cut cock and readied himself for pain and pleasure. Sensing this was Nathan’s first time; Joe offered a few calming words and instructions, which Nathan followed. Nathan watched and smiled as little by little the hard cock found its way inside. He let out a muffled cry at the initial pain but that soon turned to joy. Nathan felt his own hard member as Joe worked his way in and out, he wanted them to come together.

‘You have a beautiful body’ Joe kept repeating, as he came closer to climax.

Nathan could feel himself ready to shoot as his balls and thighs tightened. Joe pulled out and pulled off his condom. He pushed down Nathan’s legs and straddled his stomach jerking his cock as Nathan shot his hot creamy load over Joe. Seconds later Joe exploded, his cream shooting over Nathan’s stomach and face. Nathan resisted the desire to taste it rubbing it into his body instead.

Joe smiled and Nathan returned the smile. This had been better than he had ever imagined. His cock was still solid as he climbed from the bed throwing his towel over his shoulder.

‘Thank you’ said Joe

‘No, thank you’ replied Nathan

Nathan showered and returned his locker key to reception.

‘See you again’ said the manager

‘You bet’ Nathan replied, smiling.

The End