The Sauna

Story Info
A mature couple gets very naughty.
3.1k words
4.2
50.2k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A visit to a mid-week art gallery opening had stimulated our cultural appreciation and the free wine on offer had relaxed us both. We stopped off at a bar after viewing the art and were enjoying the warmth of the evening and the impact the alcohol was having on the stress levels we had both built up during the first three workdays of the week.

We sat on bar stools by the window, looking out across the deserted street. A sad neon light flashed out temptation to the late night lonely, inviting them to enjoy the pleasures available at 'Anita's Sauna and Spa'.

Leza observed that business was obviously slow for Anita as she had seen only one potential customer succumb to the neon invite. Leza wondered aloud what the customer was now experiencing.

As we debated the potential debauchery taking place across the street we observed an older male furtively enter, soon followed by a couple of likely lads, obviously buoyed up with after-work Dutch courage.

"Imagine working in there and having to cater for any yob that comes through the door" Leza observed. "Do you think they can refuse if the guy does not turn them on?"

I suggested that the ladies that worked at Anita's were probably not there to relate to their customers and that they simply shut down their emotions and went into a sort of trance until business was over and they could return to normality.

Leza disagreed and claimed no woman could have sex without becoming very much involved, even if it was with a stranger or someone she detested. Due to conversations that I have had with Leza since our marriage 22 years earlier, I had to accept that she was probably in a much better position than I, to pass judgement on this issue. (Hopefully you will learn more of our past in later postings.)

"Would you like to visit Anita's?" Leza suddenly asked.

"Of course not, why should I? I've got you, I get all the sex I can cope with"

"But don't you wonder what a different woman would be like, just for a change?"

Leza was obviously fantasising about the sexual adventures that could be occurring in Anita's fine establishment. I was well aware of this facet of Leza's personality. She loved to allow her imagination to stir her libido, especially when a few wines were tingling her nethers.

Two drinks later and Leza suddenly suggested, "why don't we go and see what Anita has to offer?"

Following discussion and some serious argument (primarily on my part), we ended up at Anitas's. The well groomed, middle aged woman at reception was totally professional and explained that we could hire a room, which gave full access to both sauna and spa pool, but that should we require the services of her "lovely attendants" we would need to pay an additional fee!

We took the room, which consisted of a hard-looking slab of a double bed with tastefully folded white towels and a cheap easy chair. I noted that this had nylon stocking tethers attached to each side arm! A couple of canes were in a stand beside the chair! All very kinky, I thought.

Leza was on a definite high and was immediately naked and sitting on the chair with legs splayed across each arm rest. Her sex was on display and obviously wet and willing. I responded to her blatant offering by stripping and embarking on some serious fingering.

We could have fingered, wanked, sucked and fucked, our combined way to sexual satisfaction, but it was obvious that we both expected a bit more of this evening's adventure. Leza was fully into the fantasy of the situation and was responding with breathless enthusiasm to my every request.

"Come on, lets have a sauna" I suggested.

We both wrapped towels around our bodies. At first, Leza tried to cover herself fully with her towel, but I insisted she tie it around her hips so that her tits were proudly exposed. I then lead her out of our room in search of the sauna. The corridors were dark. We took a wrong turn and suddenly found ourselves in the reception area. (Three males gawped at Leza's large, swaying boobs and immediately decided that this was the place for them!)

Giggling, Leza backed off and we soon located the sauna. It was dimly lit and deserted. A narrow room with four tiers of pine benches down each side. I poured some scented water over the hot plate by the door and we sat naked on our towels enjoying the warmth. Leza leant back against me so that I could play with her body. With one hand I teased a nipple, while the other rubbed her smooth pussy. Much to my delight, Leza had recently taken to removing all her pubic hair. She used a dilapidating cream, to ensure her skin was totally smooth and did not get bristly after a couple of days.

We were both very much aroused and Leza had her legs splayed to give two of my fingers easy access to her slippery vagina. She was using the ends of her nails to scratch my swollen knob and tease the opening of my urethra.

Suddenly the door to the sauna opened. A balding male who must have been well over 60, led in a pretty Thai girl who could have still been a teenager. Both wore towels, his stretched over a large paunch which was covered by a mat of grey hairs that extended up over his flabby chest. Very dark nipples topped his partner's proud, firm breasts. They were quite large, but did not match Leza's for size.

"Mind if we join you?" the male asked. "Sure" replied Leza, who had closed her legs when the couple had entered, but had made no effort to cover herself. The new arrivals spread their towels on the bench opposite us and made themselves comfortable. The old man, who introduced himself as Claude, was soon busying himself with the body of his young lady. His hands rubbed her boobs, squeezing them and pinching the nipples, then he moved down to her bum, feeling it tightness and then playing with the small patch of hair above her plump little crease. Leza and I went back to gentle cuddling and playing but I was aware that Claude was openly ogling my naked wife. I should have been concerned or upset I guess, but his obvious interest in my wife, even though he had a much younger woman to play with, was quite exciting.

Several years earlier, when our two children were much younger, I had watched Leza with another man. Than had been the culmination of a long, slow seduction and we were both prepared for the event. The current situation had come out of a chance stop-off at a late-night bar.

Claude was also finding the situation exciting. When he had first sat down, his limp penis and heavy ball bag had hang dismally over the edge of the seat. His penis still pointed to the floor, but it had grown considerably in length and girth.

"I haven't seen you here before." Claude blurted out. I was about to explain our situation when Leza replied "I'm new here, moved up from the south recently." What was my naughty wife playing at I wondered. I soon found out.

"Been in this game long then?" Claude asked.

"Off and on, as they say, for some time. As you can see I'm no spring chicken."

The young lady with Claude grinned and gave us a wink to show she was aware of Leza's game, but was happy to play along.

Claude continued the pursuit. "But you're lovely and you have a fantastic body. Those tits look so suckable and I adore smooth pussies" Leza muttered a demure "thank you kind sir," thrust her tits towards Claude and gave them a shake. I noticed her legs parted slightly, giving him a clearer view of her moist folds in the dim light that we were all now well adjusted to.

"Would you like to swap partners," Claude suddenly asked me. His request came as a complete surprise. What should I say? Where could this game lead I wondered, and did I want it to go anywhere? Leza said nothing, but had started scratching my cock head again. That made me realise how turned on I was. Fuckin-hell I thought, why not have a bit of fun. But I determined to remain in full control of my wayward wife.

"OK then, but just while we are in the sauna, and I get to take her back to my room to finish her off." I presumed this is how you talked about females you had purchased for an hour's pleasure.

Claude's pretty partner, who had been silent since they had entered, rose and crossed to my side of the narrow sauna. At the same time Leza moved to sit beside Claude. His old-man hands were immediately on her tits, lifting them so that he could judge trheir weight and nuzzle the nipples. Leza held his head to her bosom and nursed him like a baby. She looked across at me and smiled mischievously. "Do you like that big boy?" she asked, as with one hand she stroked the mat of hair on his back. "Go on, suck them hard, I like that." I knew this to be very true and realised that Leza was intent on getting maximum pleasure from this adventure.

Not to be outdone, I explored the firm young body of my new partner with hands and tongue. Her skin was taught and warm, with a sheen of sweat generated by the sauna. She purred and cooed like the professional she was, and used her fingers with considerable expertise to tease and squeeze my scrotum, eager to stimulate but careful not trigger the orgasm that she knew could easily happen. Although I was aroused, I was basically unmoved by her actions as the real excitement was happening in front of me.

Leza was continuing to grind and shake her boobs in Claude's face. His fingers had found her pussy and were stroking its smoothness. The tip of his index finger tracing the groove. With each downward stroke he pushed a bit further, making Leza open her legs in response. Pulling his face away from her breasts, Claude looked across and remarked that the older ones were always the hottest. Leza giggled and again shook her swinging boobs at him. Claude responded by slipping a finger firmly into Leza. She gasped and parted her legs fully. "More" she demanded huskily. Claude obeyed, pushing deep into her and then ramming her more forcefully. He soon withdrew his finger and re-entered my good wife with two fingers and proceeded to give her a good finger fuck. Lesa gasped and panted as she bucked in response to this onslaught "More" Leza demanded again. "More fingers". Claude made a cone out of all four fingers and drove them into the wet and willing cunt he had before him. I could hear the squelching of Leza's pussy above her moaning.

Claude's cock was now fully erect and lying against his hairy paunch. Leza took it loving in hand and gently stroked it while she bucked against Claude's forceful thrusting. All the time Leza watched me, her face blank, strained by the ecstasy she was experiencing. Her orgasm was not long in coming. It was intense, prolonged and vocal. "I'm such a slut." she called. "Do me, that's right, harder, I'm so hot, you're so good, be nice and rough, oh do it,fuck it, fuck my pussy, harder, ohhhhhhhhhh shit!"

Finally she was spent and lay back against Claude's gut to recover. One hand holding his still erect penis. Leza looked at me and smiled. She had an evil glint in her eye. Now what, I thought. "Would you like me to do the same for you" she asked Claude coyly. Obviously he could think of nothing better. "Lie down then." Claude lay back along the bench. Leza stood up in the centre of the sauna. I reached out and moved my hand between her thighs, feeling her wetness. "You want a bit too, do you? Well you will have to wait," she said with a laugh. Claude was holding his cock so that it pointed straight up. Leza carefully positioned herself so that she was kneeling at Claude's head. She leant forward so that her large breast hung above his face and reached for his tool. It was a good size and gnarled with age. The head was an angry purple colour and it glistened with precum.

Much to my surprise, Leza leant further forward so that her heavy hangers rested on Claude's hirsute gut and then slowly slid her lips down over his slippery shaft of turgid meat. Claude groaned and his breathing deepened as Leza worked away like a true professional. Claude's hands were also busy, fingers feeling and probing her cunt again. The scene before me was like something from a porno video. I continued to pleasure my young companion but the real thrill was before me. My beautiful wife giving a total stranger, a dirty old man in fact, a seriously professional blow job. And just like a professional, Leza worked the scene for all it was worth. Pumping his cock into her mouth, smearing her tits over his gut and dipping her soppy pussy towards his face so that he could smell its heat and stretch his tongue to taste its tangy sweetness.

Claude's breathing suddenly got more urgent. He was obviously close to cuming, but Leza did not pause in her endeavours. Finally a load gasp and spontaneous thrusting of hips indicated that Claude was ejaculating in my wife's very willing mouth. Better not have a heart attack, I thought.

Any good sex story would have Leza hungrily swallowing this load of warm ejaculate. In reality she gagged as the jets of semen hit her throat and coughed a stream of cum into a towel. "You are definitely loaded" she muttered as she wiped goo from around her mouth and then bunched up the towel and used it to mop sweat from her body.

The debauchery over, Leza returned to my side and gave me a chaste peck on the cheek. No doubt she was concerned about how I would react to her recent activities and the fact that her mouth might still taste of a strangers cum. I took her head firmly in my hands and kissed her deeply and passionately. I was sure that my exploring tongue could indeed taste the Claude's salty presence. This was like the icing on the cake of depravation that Leza and I had just experienced.

I looked across at Claude. His young lady was again by his side and was whispering in his ear. I suspected that her words, together with the realisation that Leza and I were kissing like a couple, were making him reassess Leza'a status as a whore. Although in reality, tonight's adventure had shown her to be every bit a slut on the make. And I guess it made me her pimp!

I was still aroused by what had happened, but was also confused and uncertain about my real feelings. I knew Leza and I needed time to sort things out. So I wrapped a towel around my waist and Lera did the same. With a nod and a "thanks guys" we headed out of the sauna and back to our rooms. Thankfully the corridor was deserted and we were soon alone.

Leza sat demurely in the chair. She was clearly chastened and worried about my reaction to her hedonism. I knew that it was going to be me that determined the impact tonight's excesses would have on our marriage. I also knew that the events of the last hour had been extremely exciting and that I was still very aroused.

"You are the most amazing, adorable, sexual, and debauched lady that I have ever had the privilege of knowing" I raved. Leza looked at me, reassured but still concerned and uncertain. "But from now on, you will be my plaything and not the toy of some dirty old man." Leza smirked, looked me in the eye and slyly licked her lips. I knew all was going to be fine. "Take off that towel you slut and bend over that chair" I ordered. A naked Leza leant over the back of the chair. I used the stockings that were attached to the chair arms to secure Leza's hands. I then took a cane and assumed a position where I could view my wife's exposed bum.

"So what do I do with a dirty whore?" I asked.

"Punish her" my wife replied.

"With a cane?" I asked.

"Please"

"How many strokes?

"Til my bum bleeds"

"You want it hard?" I wanted reassurance that Leza was prepared to go along with my latest need.

"Very" muttered Leza.

The cane whistled through the air and stung across her exposed arse. A red strip immediately appeared. Leza flinched by did not cry out. "Is that the best you can do?" she muttered. I hoped the walls were not too thin as I put more effort into the second swipe. Another stripe of rawness and again Leza claimed it was soft. The third and final assault was as hard as I could make it and I was rewarded with a muffled grunt of pain from Leza. She also got her wish as this third welt across her cheeks was oozing blood.

It was time for my finale. I put down the cane and positioned myself behind Leza's brutalised butt. My aching cock slid easily into her liquid cunt and I thrust away the intensity of my passion with enthusiasm and a degree of vigour that surprised me. Leza was also surprised, and judging by her squarks, pleasantly acceptable of my prowess.

As we were about to leave our small room in this sordid establishment, I noticed a card had been pushed under our door. It was the business card of a high court judge and on the back was a message: "Thanks for the evening. You are a remarkable couple, so focused and so courageous. Please come to my chambers if you have further need of my expertise." The signature was a scrawl, but presumably genuine.

There was nothing in that statement that I could use against you Claude, I thought cynically. Still I pocketed the card as one never knew what the future might hold.

Well, for Leza and I, the future proved to be very good indeed. Our love for each other became even more intense as we explored the naughty side of our natures and sought out new experiences to challenge our jealously and stimulate our darkest cravings.

Three bruised stripes reminded Leza and I of this amazing night of sin for several weeks.

Hopefully more stories to come.