The Sauna Experience Ch. 01

Story Info
My first real sauna experience with a long time friend.
2.7k words
4.35
36.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had know each other since childhood. He was a few years older than me, so during our teens and even twenties he was not really interested in me. We had been in touch on and off during the years.

Since texting and email became more common, we had kept more in touch. Unfortunately he always seemed to be in a relationship, so nothing ever happened. He is a very loyal guy, which I admire, even though it frustrated me at times. I have always been very interested in him. Yes, I have had a few relationships, but they never lasted. Somehow my lover's could not keep me interested as a person.

He however seemed to keep me interested. During our conversations we talked about all sorts of things and eventually the topic of sex came up. I have never been shy about this to very close friends. Somehow I felt very safe with him and confessed to some very private things.

I told him about my toy I had bought and even my favorite sexual activities. I told him about my xxx-rated dvd's and I admitted that sometimes I watched them when I masturbated. I did not tell himI was thinking of him often when masturbating.

He did not think of me as a pervert, but said it was very normal as he did it too at times. He said he'd love to see me masturbate some time. I had never shown anyone, so that would be overstepping boundaries and I wasn't ready for that. Yet.

One day we were discussing steam-rooms and sauna's. He passionately explained what a great feeling you get after the sauna, but especially after having spent time in the ice cold bath afterward. The feeling of all of your skin tingling and the relaxation that came with it, almost like an orgasm.

I had never experienced this feeling after the sauna, probably because I never had the courage to get into the cold bath or even a cold shower after the sauna. His job had taken him all over the world and one of the placed he had been too a few times was Finland, home of the sauna as he explained to me. He assured me that the proper way of visiting the sauna had to include the cooling down in or under ice-cold water. It's just that, well, I'm not a big fan of cold water to say the least.

He then promised me to one day make get me the real sauna experience.

I laughed a bit and said he really needed to convince me to get in that cold bath, but he said that it would be worth it.

At some point in time he split up with his girlfriend and when telling me all this he said that now at least he could without scruples take me to a sauna.

We set a date and I could not wait to go. I felt like a teenager, nervous going to my first date. I even went on a diet and worked out, wanting to be in good shape when he would see me in my bikini.

Then that day in January came. After work we almost simultaneously arrived at the parking of the spa. There weren't many cars, probably due to the light snow that was falling and it being a monday. Well, at least it would not be overcrowded.

We went inside and not only did they have sauna's, but the whole thing: steam-room, tropical pool, jacuzzi and the dreaded ice cold bath..

Only a few people were indeed using the facility. After having changed into our bathing suits we met again at the tropical pool. He looked quite fit. Not like a model, but masculine. I felt light butterflies in my stomach, but even more my pussy started itching a bit. So I quickly went in the pool. At 37 degrees Celsius I absolutely loved it! When I went in, it felt as if all of my working frustrations of that week fell off me. We spent some time chitchatting, but mostly enjoying the warmth of the water. Especially since outside it had been a cold winter for a few weeks now.

He then suggested to go into the attached jacuzzi, since the three persons that had been in there had just left, so it would be just the two of us.

We sat opposite each other, enjoying the massaging effect of the bubbles and the jets.

Sitting in those bubbles made my body relax even more. Thank goodness I was wearing my bikini so the bubbles and jets did not hit my pussy directly, because I might have gotten a bit too excited.

The night before I had masturbated furiously in anticipation of today. On one hand I was very excited, so I needed to release some tension. At the same time I hoped it would prevent me from getting too aroused in a public place with him. I did not want to embarrass myself.

Suddenly one of the staff brought us drinks, nice looking cocktails.

He explained to me that in order to really being able to relax, some alcohol was recommended. I gladly obliged. The drink was sweet so I did not really taste any alcohol.

After a little while I started feeling a light buzz and feeling slightly lightheaded. So it wasn't a virgin cocktail. But then neither was I.

All of a sudden he started massaging my feet. I looked at him and he just told me to relax, which I did. Boy, he seemed to have magic fingers!

After a while he suggested to go for a short while in the steam-room before the sauna.

Upon approaching the steam-room and sauna's, a sign indicated that bathing costumes were not to be worn inside because of hygienic reasons, but that there were plenty of towels that had to be used in the sauna to sit on, but not in the steam-room.

So after a brief shower we arrived at the steam-room. As the gentleman he is, he let me go in first, meaning I had to take off the towel and hang it outside the door. That meant my backside would be in full view. I was happy I had been working out..

Inside the steam-room it was very steamy. You could hardly see a few feet.

On one side was a couple sitting, on the other side two women, so we went to the back end.

Sometimes the steam would get less, but before I could really try to get a peek at his manhood new steam would appear. I was dying to see him. I also wondered if he could see my breasts, but more even, was he looking at them?

The other people had disappeared and after about fifteen minutes he suggested it was time for the sauna. A quick shower to rinse of any sweat and we went in the Finnish sauna, as it was called.

The same people as in the steam-room were now in the sauna.

He told me to sit on the bottom bench, as I was not very experienced. He sat on the top one.

I tried to casually look around and check out the other people, but I really wanted to see how he was built. When I noticed the other three women all had their towels lowered, I decided to do so as well, since the heat was getting to me already. Now he would see my breasts. But I was very content with my breasts. I have a B-cup and my nipples are of normal size I would say. They can get very hard when I get aroused or cold, both of which could happen at any time soon. And I love to get them sucked or pinched. Sometimes I use one hand while masturbating to pinch them.

It felt good to lower the towel and no-one seemed to look funny at me.

He was enjoying the heat, but was looking in my direction and smiled. There was that feeling again in my pussy..

The other people left to cool down and I could hear their light screaming when they entered the cold bath. After a few minuted they came back in. I could see the redness of their skin from the cold water, but what intrigued me the most was how hard and big the nipples of the women had gotten. Soon that was going to be my ordeal.

So when our hourglass indicated fifteen minutes, he stood up, wrapping the towel around his waist and indicated me to follow him.

He was already in the cold bath when I got there. So now not only did I have to get in that ice-cold water, he was going to see me fully naked! Ah well, I had nothing to be ashamed of. Of course I had trimmed my pussy the night before and my lips very nice and smooth with just a nice landing strip above.

I dropped the towel and went down the steps. That was really cold!! He had come towards me and taken my hand to guide me.

" Just get in and don't move once you're completely in," he said.

But it was still the coldest I had ever felt!. My nipples were rock-hard and almost aching. My pussy lips felt as if they had hidden well inside again. But I did as told and after a minute or so (which felt like an hour to me) we went out to get back in the sauna.

I must say that the second time the heat felt lot more bearable. I still sat on the lower bench, but could handle the heat a lot better.

This time I sat with my back against the wall, facing him. I wanted him to see my hardened nipples, but mostly I finally wanted to see him. Unfortunately he sat so that I just could not see between his legs, even though he had no towel around him.

After the other people had left again, I decided to be a bit bolder.

I undid the towel around my waist and looked at him.

"Are you finally starting to feel comfortable?," he asked.

"Yes, it's nice in here," I said, after which I parted my legs a little.

He smiled at me and did the same. I could almost see his manhood between his legs. My pussy started opening up, partly due to the warmth of the sauna, but mostly due to the excitement of being moment away of seeing his penis, finally.

Then I opened my legs so that there was no mistake about it, I wanted him to know that I wanted to be seen. I kept looking at him. His smile had gotten even bigger and his eyes were sparkling.

Then he did what I was hoping for, he opened his legs. His penis was nice. He was circumcised, thank god. I looked him in the eyes and smiled back. My nipples were rock-hard but not from the cold anymore. I looked again at his dick and saw it grow slightly. Good, he was reacting to my body. Now I did not have to feel so embarrassed about my pussy starting to drip. I took it to another level by gently caressing by inner thigh and moving up to my pussy, all the time looking at him and saw him watching me. When my hand arrived at my pussy, I let my middle finger continue in between my pussylips, slowly towards my clit. I was very slippery. I gently stroked my clit a few times and looked between his legs.

By now his dick was rising and getting hard. I had to restrain myself from starting to finger myself right there and then. But boy, was I getting excited. No horny is the proper word. I was getting horny as hell! Eventually his dick was pointing straight up. I wanted to get up and mount him.

Due to the distraction I had not noticed that I was sweating like crazy and the hourglass indicated fifteen minutes already.

" Time to cool down, before it gets too hot in here," he said.

He wrapped the towel to hide his stiffness and preceded me to the cold pool.

There was no-one else around anymore, but he still made sure to get quickly in the water with his dick pointing straight forward. But the cold water had a strong effect on his dick, which started shrinking immediately.

The cold water hit me like a blizzard too. My already hard nipples felt like they were going to explode. It wasn't a bad feeling though.

He was now half sitting near the end and asked me to come there. He told me to lie with my back on top of him and not to move and relax. Lying there completely still, surrounded by the ice-cold water on top of his body felt so comfortable. He had put his arms around me, his left arm just below my breasts, his right hand was on my stomach.

We lied completely still and enjoyed the moment.

He slowly moved his hand towards my pubic hair and started caressing it gently. Despite the cold water I felt my pussylips swell and open. His fingers went a bit lower until he reached my pussy. Gently he started moving his fingers over them and he did as I had done earlier, with his middle finger he went in-between my lips and traced upwards. Then he reached my clit and started massaging it. It was a strange feeling, having my clit stimulated whilst the ice-cold water was cooling my pussylips. Then all of a sudden I felt something against my pussy. Despite the coldness he had gotten hard again. He kept working my clit and I was getting excited. His left hand now had found my right breast and he started massaging. When he reached my nipple and took it between his fingers I let out a soft moan. He lightly pinched my rock-hard nipple and then went to do the same to my left breast.

Suddenly I felt something cold enter my vagina. Without really moving he managed to enter me with his dick. Now that was a very strange feeling. The skin of his dick was ice-cold. Slowly he went deeper inside and when he was in all the way he stayed still.

Initially it felt as if someone had put a popsicle in my pussy. But slowly the temperature was rising and after a while his dick was nicely warm, the warm and swollen head pressing against my G-spot. He barely moved his hips, he just kept applying pressure with his very hard dick to my G-spot.

All this time he kept rubbing my clit and playing with my breasts.

He was good. I felt the point of no return. I was getting this warm feeling inside my pussy and my breasts seemed to tingle not just from the cold water. Then the orgasm hit me. I came really hard. I felt my pussy clamp around his dick and convulsing. He kept stroking my clit and I kept cumming. I had never come so hard in my life before. Thank goodness there was nobody else around anymore, because I must have made some serious noise.

When the waves of my orgasm slowly faded away, he kept gently stroking my stomach and breasts.

Then he whispered in my ear: "I told you it would be orgasmic."

I smiled and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Let's get out before we will get too cold," he said.

He slowly pulled his still hard dick out of me and we went towards the small ladder and got out.

His dick was half mast when he got out and by the time we had dried off it was almost flaccid.

We put on the robes and went to the lying chairs in the relaxation room.

There was soft, relaxing music and the view through the large windows was magic. Large snowflakes were falling down, illuminated by the light coming out of the same window.

I felt my whole body tingle, not just from my orgasm. He had been right, it was a great feeling.

I must have dozed off, because all of a sudden he gently brushed my face.

In his hands he held another of those wonderful cocktails.

"Don't worry about driving home," he said.

"There has been at least ten inches of snow since we got here and most roads are closed. I just arranged for us to stay the night in the hotel here."

"Sounds like an excellent idea," I answered.

To be continued..