The Sawhorse

Story Info
A Dom reminds his sub that she belongs to Him.
1.2k words
4.01
49.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical Sat. morning...we both had slept in a little ...but because you are a natural early riser i had your breakfast ready and waiting for you before you even began to stir...all i had left to do was to pop in the toast as i brought you your coffee...so i thought i was ahead of the game as i gathered up the laundry and did some light cleaning this morning...little did i know what you had in store for me this day.

I casually glanced at the sawhorse really not thinking anything of it as i walked through the living room...still picking up and tidying up ...and then suddenly out of nowhere you appeared...i didn't even hear you wake up...a very unusual thing as i like to bring your coffee to you in the mornings...and then without warning you pull my hands behind my back...bite softly into my neck and whisper..."Come with me my slut"...nudging me towards the sawhorse and then bending me over it...quickly cuffing my hands and ankles and yanking my head back ...securing it in that position and then walking over to your chair...you had left my head positioned just to where i could watch your every movement no matter where you were in the room and naturally my eyes drifted to you as you sat down in your chair with the coffee you had poured for yourself.

You totally ignored me for awhile...picking up your paper and browsing through it...going for more coffee...making a few phone calls...all the while walking around the house naked...your cock semi hard ...never even glancing over at me ...and then suddenly your standing in front of me..."Comfortable my slut?" you ask with a grin...knowing full well that i'm not...and then you slowly begin stroking your cock...my eyes widening as i lick my lips...a small little groan as i watch the first drops of pre cum forming on the massive head...and then you step closer...leaning over me and whispering in my ear..."How bad to do you want this cock my slut?"...

closing my eyes and whimpering ...my voice ragged ..."i want your cock more than anything Master...to taste it...to feel it in my mouth...to feel it in my cunt...my ass...wherever you want to put it."...."Well, maybe if you're a good girl you just might get it later", you say with a smirk on your face...your hands squeezing the head as your eyes lock into mine...i can see it swelling and getting harder and the juices begin to run out of my pussy...trailing down my thighs as you just grin at the trickle...and then you start stroking harder...i see that look on your face that means you are close to cumming and you just begin to stroke it faster...then suddenly your hot ropes of cum are spraying on my face...into my hair and over my eyes...and you just laugh...."there ya go my little cum whore"...and then you turn away from me again...picking up your trumpet as you begin your practice...your cum dripping from me and slowly drying on my face...

The hours seemed endless on that sawhorse that day...you'd move from project to project...inbetween coming back over to me to either insert a vibrator in my sopping cunt...a plug in my ass...to tease the crack of my ass with your cock...or to bend down and suck the juices from my pussy...each touch only inflaming the passions in me more...your instructions very explicit that i cannot cum...while the small vibe continued it's low hum in my aching walls...just enough to keep me on the edge...

Then finally...your chores and practice done...you pour yourself a glass of wine and return to your chair...spreading your legs wide and letting me see the hardness of your cock...you can see the shivers running through me and you just laugh at me again...oh gawd baby...look at you...you've been on that sawhorse all morning...i've cum on you...you have a plug in your tight little ass...a vibrator humming in your cunt...and i can practically hear your silent moan as you look at my cock...you truly are my cockhungry cum slut...

Watching as you get up from your chair...my body aching for you...eyes running over you hungrily and then seeing you reach for your crop...breath catching...automatically bracing myself as you walk behind me...the handle of the crop sliding along the crack of my ass...and then slipping along my wetness...you walk around me...chills going through me as your eyes rape me...and then your fingers tugging at my nipples...hard...pinching...pulling...tugging...gasping as your hands which can be so tender are now so rough and abusive...and then the whack whack whack of the crop on my cunt...the vibrator slipping in a little deeper...crying out to you as the sting sears through my body...hands clenching into tight fists as you run your cockhead over my lips...your voice taunting and teasing..."you want this don't you? you want my cock so deep in your throat you can't breath...don't you?"...and then you laugh again and slap your cock all over my face...my moans now louder...but you just continue to torture me...

Legs trembling violently now...and then you reach up and release my head...my neck aching from being in that position so long...whispering a thank you as i slowly roll my neck...and then your strong hands gently massaging the back of my neck...and just as suddenly you pull the vibe from my cunt and the plug from my ass...gasping with each item that's pulled out roughly...your hands running over me now...caressing...pinching...tugging...then your hands on my hips...your cock ramming first into my still tingling cunt...ohhhhhh jesus baby...mmmmmmm...damn...your hard rod slamming deep and hard into me...muscles clenching at you automatically...and then just as quickly you pull out of me...and with no warning your huge cock invades my ass...

screaming out to you as the pain rips through me...and then the warm glow of pleasure...just long enough for you to drive your cock deeper and harder into my ass...the alternating pain pleasure driving me over the edge...landing the crop hard on my ass in continued blows as you thrust and pull out...grabbing my hair and pulling out again...walking around to the front of me ...your cock standing straight up as you impale your cock into my mouth...fucking my mouth at your pace...holding my head to your cock deep in my throat and making me fight for air...and then pulling out of my mouth ...grinning at me...your voice reassuring..."you're doing wonderfully baby"...and then walking around me again...your cock once again slamming into my pussy...thankful now that i am secured tightly to the sawhorse...the restraints the only thing keeping me from collapsing...

i hear the vibe go on high and then your pressing it hard against my clit as your cock drives harder and faster into me...feeling your cock pulse in my tight little cunt and then your loud groan...i'm gonna cum now slut and i want you to cum the moment i do....not knowing where i'm gonna get the strength to cum...but only knowing i have to obey you...and then feeling your hot cum shooting into me and your voice loud ...NOW slut...your word the only thing i need to cum now as my climax soars through my body...muscles clenching at you harder...

milking your cock for every drop of cum in you...tears streaming down my cheeks ...whispering thank you Master...and then feeling the restraints loosened...you picking me up in your arms and carrying me to your chair...my body shaking...weak...curling into your chest as you softly kiss my forehead and then my lips...your hands now tender and loving as you caress every part of me tenderly...breath hot against my ear as you whisper..."i own every part of you baby...today was just a reminder of that"