The Scarlet Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
The relationship goes past good friends.
4.1k words
4.45
28.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: All characters in this story are at least 18 years old. The two main characters, Aiden and Scarlet, are both 18 years old and seniors in high school.

Chapter 1 - Initiation

Aiden walked past a floor length mirror in his house on the way out to school. He was a senior in Kempton High. The reflection he saw was a chosen one. Long black pants that dragged on the floor with chains all around made up his bottom, accompanied by black and white checkered sneaks. His tee shirt was black with Green Day's logo on the front. Green eyes stared back at Aiden from his reflection, taking in the spiked black hair, lip ring, eyebrow ring and barbell in his ear. A pentagram hung from his neck, one point at the top symbolizing his faith to the wiccan religion. A black sack hung from one shoulder, which contained his notebooks and school supplies. Not that he cared much for school.

Locking the door behind him, Aiden put his keys back into his pants pocket and started his walk to school. Head down, Aiden counted the cement blocks. When he reached 52, he looked up, and as always, Scarlet stood waiting for him. She gave him one of her infamous wicked smiles.

Scarlet was about 5'6, which paled in comparison to Aiden's masculine 6'2. You would think short, so she must be feminine. But no, you are far wrong. Scarlet was anything but feminine or ladylike. Dressed in a short black skirt, black and white stockings, and black leather combat boots, you could tell by only looking at the bottom half that she was anything but normal. A small black shirt that stopped short of the skirts top by about 2 inches showed the black lace camisole underneath. The icon of a rose with thorns around its stem lay peacefully on her chest. The outfit was completed with a pentagram around her neck, black eyeliner, skull earrings in each ear, and a tongue ring. Her hair was a dark red, almost like dried blood. Overall, you could not say that Scarlet was a supermodel, but with C cups and full thighs, she had curves in all the right places, and was a sight to see. If you liked gothic, that is.

And like gothic, Aiden did. He never admitted it to her, but he always had a semi-crush on her. They were the best of buds since junior high, and were inseparable. Today was no different, and he felt a small stirring in his crotch as he did a one over from top to bottom, drinking in her curves like a hungry puppy.

"You really need to stop staring at me like that," quipped Scarlet as she watched Aiden scan her figure.

Aiden jumped when he noticed she saw, but Scarlet didn't mind. He did it every day, and in fact, Scarlet had grown to like it.

Aiden reached into his backpack and opened the biggest zipper. In the back of that area was a small zipper that no one ever would notice. Opening it, Aiden pulled out 2 cigarettes, stuck one in his lips and handed one to Scarlet. A joint was also in the pack of cigs, but he kept that well hidden for later in the day, when he and Scarlet were alone in his basement, hanging out and watching tv.

He tossed Scarlet his lighter and she caught it, cupping her hand around the flame to get the cigarette to catch. She handed it back once a large stream of smoke emerged from the end. Scarlet didn't honestly like smoking all too much, but it added to her overall gothic appearance. Besides, she just couldn't quit. She hated to admit it, but she was addicted.

'One day, I will get around to it...' thought Scarlet of her habit.

"So, how is my little scar?" asked Aiden through pursed lips. He took a drag on his cigarette, and then kept it between the two of them so none of those goody two shoes preps would catch him and rat him out.

Scarlet playfully slapped his shoulder, then also hid her cigarette between the walking duo.

"I'm cool, I guess. Got a stupid test today from that little bastard of a history teacher, Mr. Collings. Anything with you?"

"Nah, I'm free of the bullshit today. We should hang after school. Come over to my place?"

"Yeah, sure. Sounds cool." Scarlet was well aware of the joint he had, and was very ready to use it to the full benefit that afternoon. Little did she know, Aiden had other plans as well.

Both snubbed out the ends of their cigarettes after the mile walk to school. Aiden reached into his pocket and pulled out some breath mints, to hopefully cover up some of the smell from the nosey teachers at school. Handing one to her, she opened her mouth and he popped it in for her.

"Why thank you, Kind Knight" Scarlet joked.

"Never a problem, my gothic angel." Aiden said this with more emotion than intended, and Scarlet glanced at him and gave him a funny look. But she shrugged it off. She knew that even though Aiden was much more experienced than her, he would never risk their friendship. Would he?

---------------

Aiden was waiting for Scarlet after school, near the benches, as always. When she stepped out of the large double doors, a kid shoved her to get by, and gave her a nasty glare. Scarlet turned to him and said, "Yo, you got a problem with me?"

The kid, unfazed, said "Yeah, you are a gothic freak, and you were in my way. Now move, bitch!"

That did it. Scarlet was already on edge from a hard day, and so she brought her leg up, and before the kid saw it coming, she kicked his balls and then punched his face as he attempted to retaliate. Then, she ran to Aiden, laughing.

Holding hands, they both started to jog away from the school and towards their houses before someone reported them. Still laughing, Scarlet managed to say, "Damn... I hope he wasn't planning on having any kids...." in between laughs.

Finally they slowed their pace to the normal walk about 1/4 of a mile away. They both realized at the same instance that they were holding hands. Both looked down, and then quickly looked into each others eyes. Aiden grasped her hand a bit more firm, as if to say it was ok. Scarlet sighed and leaned into his side, resting her weight on him as they walked. The closeness was wonderful, and although neither of them said anything, they were both enjoying it.

When the duo reached Scarlets house, Aiden looked at her and questioned, "So.. You still up for coming over to my place?"

Scarlet nodded, and they continued holding hands and walking to his house. Aiden reached into his pocket and pulled out some keys. Finding the right one, he unlatched the front door and let Scarlet and himself inside.

Locking the door behind them, Aiden nodded to his basement. Neither of his parents were home, but that was normal. His parents were divorced. Father lived a couple cities over and had no cares about his son, and his mother worked until 8. The ride home made her arrive around 9 pm, give or take a few minutes.

Once in the basement, Aiden and Scarlet sat on the rustic tan couch in front of the TV. The basement was barely furnished, but it did the job. Besides the sofa and telly, there was a really nice stereo system that Aiden had purchased himself, and a few posters and pictures. The floor was carpeted with a soft, brown plush, and the walls were made of fake wood.

Aiden fidgeted nervously in his seat. Normally he was very comfortable around Scarlet, and could say anything in front of her. But he finally realized that he had to admit the undeniable, he wanted to try and take the relationship with Scarlet past friends. Try it out for a bit, see what happens.

Aiden started to open his mouth and tell Scarlet how he really felt, when Scarlet quieted him with a finger to his lips. She knew what he was going to say, or at least she hoped she was right. Scarlet knew that Aiden had been looking at her differently lately, and was more antsy and almost, well.. confused.

Scarlet put in a small prayer, and then slid over next to Aiden from the other end of the couch. Their thighs touched and both felt the sparks that flew. The tension coming from Aiden was almost palpable as Scarlet reached up and brought her delicate frame onto his. She leaned in, her chest on his as their lips grazed for the first time.

She looked into his emerald eyes, and said, "Is that what you were going to ask?"

Instead of answering, Aiden made room for Scarlet to come closer. He wrapped his hands around her head and leaned in, kissing her passionately. Emotions that had been hidden for years now came flooding out, expressing the true love that both felt for each other. Their tongues tangoed in their mouths, now combined into one. Aiden played with Scarlets tongue ring, flicking it around and enjoying the sharp metal taste mixed with the bitter taste of cigarettes.

This was the start of something great. Of what, neither knew that now. But something great, they both knew that much.

-----------------

Scarlet was the first to pull away from the intense kiss. "I am assuming I was accurate, Aiden, in your question?"

Aiden pecked her cheek and smiled. "You are the most gorgeous, sexy, amazing, stunning girl I have ever met, Scarlet. Every time I see you now, I cant stop wondering how lucky I am to have you as a friend. And now, maybe even more..."

Scarlet leaned in and kissed him once again, playfully teething his lower lip. "Damn straight and you better not forget it, boyfriend!" Scarlet joked.

'Boyfriend... I could get used to that...' thought Aiden.

Scarlet looked at him, turning serious for a minute. "I really think we have potential, Aiden, and I think this could turn into something great. But being honest, you just have to know.. you are always telling me about all the girls you have fucked, licked, and everything else. I am still a virgin, though. And in all ways. I want to try everything and anything with you, but please... take it slowly. I'm willing to try anything, but slow and steady, ok, babe?"

Aiden nodded, understanding. For a guy, loosing your virginity, or even most anything else was mere pleasure. But to a girl, it was probably different. It might even hurt at times, and that was the last thing he wanted for Scarlet. He kissed her on the lips, whole heartedly and passionately to tell her it was ok with him, and he understood.

"Thanks for understanding. It means alot to me..." Scarlet murmured.

For the rest of the night, Scarlet and Aiden just sat on the couch and watched TV, snuggled up against each other. Occasionally they would lean in to kiss, but they mostly just enjoyed the others company. Scarlet nuzzled her head on Aiden's chest, bathing in the comfort....

-------------

The next day was a Friday, and Scarlet and Aiden went the usual route to school, cigarettes and all. But this time they held hands and kept each other warm, even though it was a beautiful day out.

After school, Scarlet and Aiden walked home together. Stopping at Scarlet's house, Aiden asked her if she wanted to go home or come over to his house.

Scarlet reached up on her tiptoes and whispered in his ear, "I dont think so, loverboy. I've got a surprise waiting for you."

Aiden nearly melted as her hot breath surrounded his ear and took in her delicate, enticing words. He held her hand as they walked to his house. Aiden wondered to himself what the surprise would be.

Unlocking the door to the house, Scarlet led him to the basement. On the way down, he mentioned to her, "Oh, by the way. I forgot to tell you, my mom is going away on a business meeting all weekend. She wont be back until Monday night."

"All the better for your gift then, Aiden." Now Aiden was really inquisitive as to what the gift was.

Once in the basement, Scarlet sauntered over to Aiden and pushed him lightly onto the couch. He landed with a soft thud into the pillows. Scarlet stood in front of him and let his eyes wander around her body. He took in her form with eagerness, and already he could feel a hard on arising from just looking at her. Today Scarlet was wearing almost the same thing as yesterday, except the skirt was a tad longer and made of leather, and her shirt was just solid black, with no logo on it. It was the same length as yesterday, but instead of revealing a black lace camisole, it showed a shock of creamy white skin, along with her belly button and the black playboy bunny earring in it. The bunny's eye was a ruby, glinting back at Aiden as if to say, 'I know what your thinking...'

Scarlet twirled around for him once, and then slowly and seductively started to pull her shirt over her head. Once off, she sauntered over to Aiden, who was completely under her spell now. She turned her back to him and said, "Oh, fair, kind, handsome Knight. I seem to be in a dilemma. I cant seem to reach to unhook my bra. Would the heroic Knight be interested in helping the fair Maiden, per say?". With that, Scarlet sat on his lap for him to unhook her bra. She landed softly, but felt a bump in his lap. At first she wasn't sure what it was, but then it hit her with a bang and she thought, 'damn... I'm good!'

Aiden unsnapped the small, strapless black bra. It slid off from around her chest and to the floor, and it took a large amount of restraint to not turn her around and have his way with her. But he held still, knowing, or at least hoping, that in the end it would be for his benefit. Aiden reached up and started to massage her back. He squeezed her shoulders and rubber her sides, making Scarlet moan quietly in ecstasy. Her moans were only more of a turn on to Aiden, so he finally slowed and then stopped, and Scarlet leaned back onto his chest. Aiden looked down and kissed her sideways on her lips. As it got intense, Scarlet reached down and grabbed Aiden's hands gently, lifting them and placing them on her breasts. His hands warmth radiated through her, and she moaned as Aiden started to squeeze and massage them.

Being a C cup, Scarlet was more than a handful, literally. But Aiden was in heaven. The gothic girl of his dreams was half naked on his lap, and he was playing, nay loving, her chest as they kissed.

Finally Scarlet stood up and removed her skirt and combat boots. Kicking them aside, she sat back down in Aiden's lap like a baby, wearing only a small black thong and black stockings. She kissed him but did not stay on his lips for long. She licked her way up his cheek and to his ear, which she nibbled delicately. Aiden moaned his approval. He had had sex before, but it was never anything intimate. More like a wham, bam, thank you ma'am!, than anything. This, what he was experiencing now, was amazing. Scar seemed to really care about him, about what she was doing. But most of all, she seemed to enjoy it.

Scarlet licked, sucked, and nibbled on his ear for a moment or two more, and then slowly kissed and licked her way down his neck. Finding his shirt collar, she had to stop to remove it. Chest bouncing as she stood, Aiden got his first real look at her chest. Round and not even slightly saggy, they were perfect. Made him almost want to just eat them up, even. But there was no time for that. Virgin or not, Scarlet was detirmed to show Aiden that she was willing to try anything. Besides, she always wanted to know what a penis looked like, and even tasted like.

Aiden lifted up his back from the couch so that Scarlet could remove his tee shirt, which she did and then tossed to the side. She resumed kissing his neck, and now she traveled slowly down past his well formed chest and naval, to his pants line. Scarlet kneeled down onto her knees now, finally ready to do the task at hand. Even with the black jeans on, Scarlet could feel an obvious bulge in his pants. She wondered how big he was. She had nothing to base it on, so whatever she saw was bound to be good. But she hoped it wasn't small. That would be the worst.

Scarlet slowly undid the button in his pants, and then the zipper. Scarlet pulled them out from under his bottom and off of his feet, discarding them to the side. The bulge of his cock was now even more obvious through his boxers. It seemed as if it had a life of its own, straining and twitching to get out from its restricted areas. Scarlet struggled because of its overall size, but finally managed to find her treasure. Pulling the boxers out of the way and off of his legs, Scarlet gasped with surprise at its sheer size and beauty. Scarlet had honestly expected to find a nasty, hairy hotdog. But what she found instead was an almost hairless rod which she estimated to be at around 8 inches long. Aiden's cock stood proudly erect, saluting Scarlets gorgeous body. The shaft was thick as well, matching the length proportionately. Two balls hung in a somewhat hairy sac below his cock. Swollen, Scarlet could see the veins on both his cock and balls pulsing with excitement.

That Scarlet could arouse a man this much with just her body and her kisses was a major power rush, as well as a major turn on. Scarlet touched the tip of his cock gingerly, but then pulled away quickly as if it might bite. Looking to Aiden for advice, Aiden merely nodded in his state of ecstasy.

With a renewed will, Scarlet grasped the whole shaft in her hands, firmly but not rough. She felt it pulsing in her hand, and slowly she started to pump it up and down. Aiden groaned, mere jerking was torment to him right now.

Removing her hand, Aiden looked down to find Scarlet staring at his cock with a questioning look in her eyes.

"Something wrong, Scarlet?"

Scarlet looked up and said to Aiden, "Well, yes, actually. It needs a name."

" A name?" asked Aiden tentatively. He had heard stories from some guy friends how their girlfriends insisted on naming their cocks things like "Cuddles" and "Fluffy". Aiden shuddered at the thought.

"Um hmm." said Scarlet. "A name. Now, penis just doesn't sound right. Its just too big to be called a penis. A little boy has a penis. Not a big, muscular man like my Aiden."

'My Aiden'... Aiden thought he could also quickly get used to that. He listened intently, hoping this was a good sign that he wasn't about to be christened Rainbow.

"Dick sounds kind of gay, I always thought. And cock just doesn't fit. It sounds more like a tool than my new best friend, dont you think?" quipped Scarlet, as a pert, little smile liner her face.

Aiden nodded along. So far, he was liking her thought process. Even though technically it was going to be a tool, he liked the term best friend more. Much, much, much more.

"Hmmm.. what do you think about... Tiger? Its masculine, powerful, and really sexy, I think. Do you like Tiger?"

"I think I can get used to it, Scarlet. And if you think its sexy, then by all means, go ahead and call it whatever you want." Aiden agreed to Tiger, and so the pleasure continued.

Scarlet leaned down and kissed Tiger on the head, and greeted him. "Now that you have a name, Tiger, I think we better get to know each other..." Aiden had no complaints with this idea.

His cock wasn't as bad tasting as she had heard it could be, but it wasn't exactly chocolate. She licked the head in one long stroke. Aiden groaned his approval. He leaned back into the sofa, hoping she wouldn't stop.

A small clear drop of liquid appeared at the tip of his crown, and Scarlet quickly reached in and licked it off. Pondering the taste, she thought she could get used to it. But now, she had no idea what to do. So, she just went with her instincts, and used the noises Aiden made as a guide to the good versus the great.

Licking the shaft from top to bottom, Scarlet got Tiger all wet and slippery with her own saliva and his precum, which Scarlet now licked up willingly. Grasping his balls with one hand, Scarlet took the base of his shaft in the other and started to massage. She placed her head on top of his crown and pushed it into her mouth, then started to suck and bob on as much as she could. With Aiden being close to a massive 8 inches long, she had no hope of getting it all in right away, but she managed about 4 or 5 inches on her first try, which was damn good for her first ever blow job.

12