The Scarlet Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between the three different sensations of tugging, sucking and squeezing, Aiden was quickly approaching the finish line. Between deep gasps of pleasure, he tried to warn her to slow down. "Scarlet... slow down...unless...you want...me to come...in your...mouth." Gasping with the effort to not come before he got the ok, Scarlet merely continued her attack on Tiger.

Finally Aiden moaned deeply, and the first shot of creamy white cum filled Scarlets mouth. Scarlet swallowed the first round, she had no choice. It was swallow or choke to death. The first spurt of cum was fairly small and manageable, but the second and third filled her mouth to the overflowing point. It seeped out of the corners of her mouth as Scarlet attempted to swallow it all without biting Aiden. Finally, Scarlet felt the jets slow down and her mouth become less filled. Soon they stopped all together, and Aiden looked down at her with a huge grin on his face, and a look of delirious pleasure in his eyes. Scarlet looked up at him and showed him a mouthful of his jism, then swished it around and swallowed deeply, showing him her now empty mouth. She grinned back up and him and wiped her mouth off, licking it off of her hand.

Pumping the last of the cum out of Tiger, Scarlet licked it off of his head and Aiden moaned in pain. The top of his cock was very delicate and sensitive right after ejaculation, and this time was no exception. Scarlet stopped at hearing his pain. Thankfully the last bit of cum was indeed in her mouth now, not on Tiger, and so she swallowed it.

Standing up, Scarlet popped a breath mint into her mouth. She knew that Aiden wouldn't want to kiss her with cum breath. Scarlet helped Aiden get his boxers back on, but left everything else off. Scarlet didn't bother with any clothes she had taken off, as Aiden's mom was away for the weekend. She sat down and cuddled into Aiden's arm. Fondly rubbing a now shrinking Tiger, Scarlet leaned in and asked Aiden how she did.

Aiden turned to face her and said with a grin, "You were amazing, Scarlet. I dont know where the hell you learned to do all that, but goddamn you are good!"

Scarlet giggled at the compliment and said, "Well, thats good. Because I definitely want to do it again. And again, and again, and again.... You are delicious. I have heard girls say it is nasty, and disgusting. I can't say you taste like a chocolate truffle, but it ain't bad, thats for sure as hell."

Aiden smiled and leaned in, kissing Scarlet with a new passion. Things were definitely looking good.

12