The Scarlet Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxSebastian
MaxSebastian
1,951 Followers

Trailing his fingers around her hips to find the front of her panties saturated by her moisture. Through her underwear he gently ran his fingers along her sodden pussy, tracing around the rounded triangle of her crotch and then along the dripping line of her vagina itself, provoking her to moan and press down on his hand as he did so.

"I need to sit down," he whispered into her ear quietly.

"Okay," was all she said in reply, but he could feel her tremble slightly, shivering in excitement at the prospect of what could happen with him sitting while she stood over him.

He dropped down as she parted her legs slightly to give him room, and once cross-legged on the carpeted floor, leaning back with her feet either side of his hips, he was in the perfect position to explore her most sensitive of regions. He brought his hands gliding upwards from her calves, loving the feel of the nylon stockings grazing against his fingers. He stooped slightly to gently caress her thighs with his lips and nose, adoring the textural transition from the smooth nylon to the rough lace trim to the warm, velvety exposed skin of her upper thighs, just below her damp g-string.

The aroma of her arousal saturated the air with its spicy sweetness as he kissed around her inner thighs, pushing up her dress to allow himself contact with the full wetness of her lace-covered pussy.

She placed her hands on his head as he moved up her soaking panties, trailing his mouth and nose painstakingly slowly up to her waist and then closer and closer to her mound, then down over it where her underwear was increasingly more and more saturated with her juices.

He spent a few moments just caressing her soaking panties with the tip of his nose, pressing it into her hot slit and against her swollen clitoris through the lace. Her legs trembled when she felt his hot tongue pressing against her g-string, the searing heat coming through the thin material as he trailed it around her mound and then in ever decreasing circles to focus on her vagina and her little hardened bud.

He took it all incredibly slowly, his appreciative noises just adding to her arousal, and she was amazed at just how wet and sticky she was becoming as the aroma of her arousal seemed to intensify when he peeled down her underwear.

"Oh my God," was all she could whisper as his hot, slightly rough tongue touched her clit and the top of her labia.

He began very delicately, tentatively kissing along her pussy lips, and his hot breath provoked electric sensations on her tender flesh. He brushed his face through her sprinkling of soft hair and then trailed his tongue down along each of her outer labia before slipping inside briefly to taste her concentrated juices. Then he was away again, teasing her with that brief glimmer of promise for the real heat of his mouth upon her.

She felt his hands sweep up her thighs and then his fingers gently at her outer labia. Gently, tenderly, he parted her pink folds and then he slowly licked down until his tongue was buried deep within her, her pussy lips now pressing at his mouth and her burning clit pressing irresistibly against his nose. She was amazed at how deep his tongue could reach inside her, and how it struggled to absorb her emissions, making little slurpy noises now and again as he ate her.

He concentrated a while on her clit, and her hard little bud was engulfed by his hot, wet mouth, his tongue swirling around it to drive her wild. He coated two fingers in her juices by just rolling them against her dripping pussy, and then easily slid them inside her as he continued to lightly suck her clit in his mouth and flick his tongue against it.

She moaned and writhed through his treatment, feeling his fingers squirming inside her, brushing against her most sensitive spot, seeking out every possible part of her sexuality as his superb mouth continued to indulge her clitoral needs in the most satisfying way imaginable. She reached out, her hands wedging herself in place, pressing against the close walls of the cupboard, pressing downwards on his face to force the maximum sensations from him.

Soon she was heading up to the first real explosion within her. The rising pitch of her moans, becoming near-screams as she released her feelings verbally, indicated to him where she was going. At the final peak of her first wave, he withdrew his fingers and once more buried his tongue inside her vagina, and she came forcefully in his mouth. She pulsated with pure electricity as he lapped at her streaming nectar, clearly revelling in her taste. She held onto his head, pressing down onto him, moving him to that perfect spot for the moment.

When eventually that entire fireball between her legs dissipated, and he had lapped up the final little rivulet of her arousal, he moved up beside her and her entire body felt weak and giddy from what had just happened.

"My God," Wendy whispered breathlessly, "Daniel, you're the nation's best kept secret."

"How long d'you think it's been," he said, wiping his mouth on his sleeve.

"Definitely not long enough," she said, her hands snaking down his body. "There are a lot of people out there who'll be wanting a cruise – and now I want us two on that boat more than ever. Come on," her fingers closed around his hard erection, "now it's my turn to sit down."

She slid down his body, and he took a step backwards to give her room, standing with his legs apart, his feet wedged against the walls. Carefully, she grabbed hold of his rigid cock, which was protruding from his open fly, and squeezed it. He let out a groan as she coaxed his penis, and shivered involuntarily as he felt her warm breath on his sensitive shaft.

She kissed him, from the base towards the tip, slowly and gently, before he felt the sudden intense heat as the top of his cock was engulfed by her hot, wet mouth, that exquisite burning velvet locking around him as her tongue swirled around him and her cheeks squeezed powerfully. She gently sucked him as her hand closed around the base of his shaft, starting up a slow rhythm of massage to help her oral stimulus achieve full potential. She could taste his delicately salty pre-come, and loved the creamy texture seeping from the head. His moans grew stronger as she progressed, and she took this as a guide to raise the tempo a little, sensing that what she was doing was making him feel almost as good as he had made her feel.

Her gentle start blossomed into a wild intensity, as apart from keeping her teeth away from him, it was time to abandon care and tenderness and focus on squeezing his shaft tightly in her fingers while sucking and tonguing him vigorously.

He bit his lip to stifle his loud moans, and placed his hands on her head gently, pulling her away, warning her with his gesture that she was nearing the end.

"Keep going," she whispered urgently, "I want you to go all the way."

And it wasn't long until he couldn't even stop, the fireworks igniting between his legs, the flames of orgasm sweeping outwards to his toes and his fingers as he felt himself pumping his seed into her hot mouth, hearing her swallowing it as she took it all. The heat surrounding his cock was extreme at that final moment, her tongue keeping down as he filled her mouth, keeping away from his cock as his flow subsided, knowing how sensitive the tip would be now.

"My goodness," he said, "I didn't last long."

"I don't think I could have kept that up for long anyway," she said, kissing him on the cheek, "I only just got you in my mouth as it was."

"I think I'm going to collapse," he said, "you've completely taken it out of me."

"Go ahead," she said, "if I stay on my knees any longer, I'll get pins and needles."

Moving around in there was complicated work, there really wasn't any room available, but running their bodies against each other, Wendy got to her feet and Daniel sank back down to the floor.

"Not exactly contusive to conversation in here," Wendy said, "with one of us up and one of us down."

"Conversation would only run dry anyway," Daniel replied, his hands sweeping up her stocking-clad legs, "we'd soon get bored cooped up in here just talking. Especially with no drinks."

"It'd be okay," she said, "it's pretty easy talking to you, Daniel. Oh God…" she groaned as his fingers reached her lace-covered vagina.

Outside the cupboard, they heard footsteps approaching, and the two of them became absolutely motionless. The footsteps were definitely getting closer, and there was more than one person.

"Who is it?" Wendy whispered.

"Don't know. Sounds like another couple – going back to the party."

"D'you think it's the last couple apart from us?"

"Can't tell."

"I'm going to take a peek through the keyhole," she said, and with some degree of struggle, turned around in the cupboard so that she faced away from Daniel towards the tiny spot of light that announced the position of the keyhole. She stooped to peer through the little aperture, and in order to get in the right position, had to thrust out her behind right over Daniel's head. He could smell her saturated panties, the spicy musk coming from her soaking g-string that was squeezed between her firm thighs.

"Can you see anything?" Daniel whispered, then kissed her inner thighs gently.

"Not yet," she replied, shuddering in bliss. The footsteps came closer, and suddenly she felt his hot mouth close over her underwear-clad pussy. She forced herself to be silent as she felt his strong tongue squirming against her panties, gently caressing her sensitive vaginal lips through the thin material.

The footsteps came by, and Wendy saw a couple walk past, but she only managed to see them from the waist down to the thighs, so she could not identify them. But her mind was now on other things. Daniel reached up to push her dress over her hips, and sneak his fingers under the string sides of her panties, to gently pull her scanty underwear over her rounded behind, to drop them down her thighs and over her knees. She lifted one leg, then the other to allow him to remove her g-string completely, to deposit the dripping article in his jacket pocket.

She gasped as the heat of his mouth engulfed her pussy once more, this time from a different angle which brought his chin into close contact with her burning little clit. Now, as she pressed down against his face, she was virtually sitting on him, all her weight pushing down on him as that talented tongue of his squirmed inside her vagina, seeking out her juices.

Daniel supported her thighs with his hands, and was soon teasing out her second orgasm of the evening. After so long as a single man, he just couldn't get enough of Wendy. That irresistible creamy feeling of flesh against flesh, the intimate connection between them, the glorious feminine smell and the delicate spice of her come dancing against his taste buds.

It seemed as though her earlier climax had sensitised her, or perhaps time just flew by even quicker, for it really didn't seem long before that second one bloomed inside her, rippling through her body with unchecked force.

"Oh…oh God…" she said, once again, making Daniel think perhaps she had been brought up as a Catholic or something. She stood up fully, turning around again so she could face her new lover once again. "I really have to sit down," she said, "I don't think there's an ounce of strength left in my legs."

"Oh, right…" he said, and made to stand up. Wendy stopped him.

"Wait," she said, placing her hand on his head. "Don't get up. I have a better idea."

She lifted a foot and placed it past his thighs as he sat there cross-legged. He felt her lowering herself slowly into his lap, putting her other foot behind his back. She lowered herself down, and he felt his hard cock wedge itself against her smouldering wet pussy. Now she was sitting in his lap, her legs reaching around his waist.

"How's this for a cupboard strategy, huh?" she asked, holding his rock-hard penis to guide it towards her burning moisture.

"Are we safe like this?" Daniel asked quietly.

"I'm on the pill," she assured him as he felt the tip of his cock enter her hot vagina.

Wendy was so incredibly wet that it didn't take long for him to glide fully inside her, filling her completely. For a moment, they just remained motionless, celebrating their intimate physical union. Daniel kissed her, tentatively at first, then more and more passionately, wanting their bodies to be joined as far as possible, adoring the feeling of being inside such an incredibly beautiful girl, despite the fact that he couldn't see her.

Then Wendy began to gyrate her hips, slowly at first, the friction between them oiled by their free-flowing juices, yet the feelings between them were still intensely strong. Daniel eased the straps of her dress over her shoulders as their rhythm grew faster and more ferocious. He held her curvaceous breasts and slowly coaxed them, enjoying the contrast between the roughness of the lace of her bra and the tremendous smoothness of her skin. He slipped his fingers under the top of the lace, the tips of his forefingers flicking down to graze against her stiff nipples.

"Oh God," she whispered again as he pushed up her bra to free her breasts. "Oh fuck me, Daniel, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

He didn't stop to correct her logic in the situation, ignoring the fact that he wasn't really fucking her at this moment in time, it was very much the other way. Wendy rode him like a race horse, accelerating into a full gallop as he pinched her nipples between fingers and thumbs.

"Oh God," he breathed, getting in on the religious act. He was reminded in that moment that the second orgasm in a row was always more intense than the first, it built up inside him more steadily, allowing him to control himself and with deep breathing, keep it down until there was no doubt that Wendy was heading for the finishing line herself.

"Oh Daniel," she moaned, "oh God, Daniel, oh fuck me…"

She fastened her lips on his shoulder to stifle her scream, and at the moment he felt her pussy tighten around his cock slightly, and her body begin to convulse with her orgasm, he let everything go, releasing his hot sperm deep inside her vagina.

"Daniel?" After an age and a day, her voice broke the silence.

"Yeah?" he said, his voice dry after such a powerful experience. He could feel his cock softening inside her, and it suddenly seemed to him very strange that he was so intimately connected to a girl he hardly knew at all outside a few lectures each week for the past year. Normally it took him weeks to build up the confidence to ask someone out, and when in a relationship, full sex never occurred before at least a couple of weeks had passed.

"If we don't win the cruise…"

"Yeah?"

"Will you still want to see me…I mean…well, we are graduating…"

He paused, and Wendy felt her heart jump into her throat, real nerves taking over. "Of course I will," he said, kissing her gently on the lips. "We're pretty good together – we can't let a thing like graduation get in the way."

She kissed him back, "well it's been a while now. I say we head back, see who's won. We'd better fix ourselves up a bit before we go back in, though."

"Definitely," he said.

"Where did my panties get to?" she asked.

"Oh…uh…I've got them."

"Keep them," she said as they opened the cupboard door and stepped into the corridor, "a little memento for if we ever get separated."

They walked downstairs hand in hand, calmly and slowly, trying to recover some form of dignity. It was obvious what had happened, there was a rosy glow on their cheeks and a very satisfied expression over their faces.

When they opened the doors to return to the party, a huge cheer went up, and they knew that they'd won the prize. But they also knew, looking into each other's eyes, that they had won something bigger than just a cruise. And the warmth of the Mediterranean sunshine would be perfect to celebrate that together...

12