The Scarlet Dove - Issue 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My bottoms please," Starling said breathlessly, hearing the footsteps of his partner drawing near.

The fireman blinked and shook his head. "O-of course!"

Blushing a bit himself, he quickly tugged her bottoms back into place.

"Thank you," she said sheepishly.

"No problem," Wilson replied quickly. "Hang on, I'll get you loose!"

He produced a knife from his utilities and quickly began cutting at the tape binding her ankles. Watching him work, Starling fought down her intense attraction to the fireman. She was embarrassed to admit it, but there was just something incredibly romantic about a strong, handsome man rescuing a damsel in distress ... even (especially?) when she was that damsel.

"Whatta ya got there, Wilson?" asked Danno as he came into the lab.

The heroine let out a little moan of relief as her legs were freed. Wilson grabbed her by the shoulders gently, lifting her effortlessly back to her feet.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed the older fireman, staring directly at her still-exposed breasts.

Starling's cheeks immediately blushed as red as her hair. She was so relieved to have her bottoms pulled up, she had nearly forgotten her chest was still on full display!

"Language!" Wilson admonished the older fireman. The sergeant had already stepped behind her, but reached around and haphazardly tugged her bustier back into place, covering her breasts. "Have some class, Danno."

Starling felt like she wanted to swoon. Wilson was so big, strong, handsome, yet gentle and chivalrous too ... did they really make men like this?

"No!" Danno ignored him. "I mean ... this girl, she's that superheroine I was telling you about! Aren't you?"

"You know me?" Starling asked, looking up at him.

"Right, the uh, Scarlet Pigeon! Er, that's not it ... sorry," the older man went on, as Sergeant Wilson began to cut through the rest of the tape binding her wrists.

"The Scarlet Dove, actually," she admitted sheepishly. "How do you know me?"

"So uh, yeah, a couple weeks back you saved a lady from getting mugged ... out on the west end?"

"Yes, I believe so," the heroine replied.

"That was my wife's sister-in-law," Danno explained.

"That was really you?" Wilson asked, sounding shocked. "I didn't believe this guy when he told me about that!"

"I guess, yeah!" the heroine replied. "I mean, I'm just trying to do what's right, like tonight ... got a tip that a break in was happening here." Her wrists came loose with a snap, and she could not suppress a relieved groan. "I flew over to investigate, but the crooks caught me off guard, and, uh, well, they ... um ..."

"Escaped?" Wilson suggested.

The shamed heroine nodded glumly.

"Caught off guard?" the older fireman echoed. "That kinda thing happens to you?"

"Apparently ..." She admitted, hanging her head and rubbing her chafed wrists.

"I'm sure you did all you could, ma'am," Wilson said, running his hand through his unkempt brown hair. "Should we get you a blanket or something ...?"

"To hell with that," Danno grumbled. "Look, uh, WCPD'll be here any second, hadn't you better get going!"

Starling looked up, a little surprised. "Huh?"

"Yeah, we always beat 'em to a fire but they'll be here quick enough," the older fireman went on. "I imagine they'd just have a hayday finding you here!"

Wilson nodded. "You are technically a, um ..."

"A vigilante," the heroine confirmed for him. "It's okay, I know."

"Right, so you should hurry," Danno emphasized.

"You guys would really cover for me like that?" the heroine asked sheepishly.

"Well, sure!" Danno replied. "Look, everyone in Warden City knows the cops're crooked as a dog's hind leg. We ain't gonna let you get into trouble for trying to watch out for the little guy! Are we sarge?"

Wilson regarded her uncertainly for a moment, then smiled and shook his head.

"Gosh, fellas, I don't know what to say," the heroine blushed and hugged them both. Her stomach gave a delicate little flutter as she stretched her slender arms to hug Wilson and felt his tremendous build even through his heavy protective clothing.

"Just find the guys who did this and take 'em down," Danno said excitedly. "The cops'll probably cover this up like the rest anyway!"

"Cover up?"

"There's been a series of robberies lately," Sergeant Wilson said with a sigh. "All labs like this, but ..."

Outside more sirens were arriving, no doubt WCPD!

"Look, you can still get out the back without anyone seeing you I bet!" Wilson urged.

"... And hey, y'know if you want you could stop by O'Malley's over on Fourth and Broad some Friday night," Danno interjected. "Have a beer with the boys and make me and the kid here look like big shots."

"You really don't have to do that," the sergeant sounded embarrassed.

Starling smiled broadly. "You got it, the very next time I'm free!"

With no time to waste, she headed back out that rear door. No sooner was she out of the building than did she take flight, soaring away into the night.

Once she was in the air, the relieved heroine began to feel silly. Had she really gone all school girl crush on Sergeant Wilson again? And as the Scarlet Dove, no less ... It must just have been a reaction to the emotion of the moment ... he certainly did come in like her knight in shining armor!

Get yourself together, girl! She admonished herself. Could Creole Creed really have meant Tom Danvers? And was he working with the Scarpones? And were the police keeping these laboratory robberies a secret? This thing is just getting started.

A little smile crept on to her face. Obviously her name was beginning to get around! Both Creed and Danno know about her, which meant she was beginning to make a difference in the streets! She was reminded that it wasn't just for her father, or her pride, that she took these risks. It was for the good people of this city; it was to make their streets, their lives safer!

To do that, she would weather any storm, endure any humiliation, and face any and every peril the scum of this city could devise!

Feeling a fresh wave of determination, the Scarlet Dove soared towards home ... and a nice hot shower!

To Be Continued...

(Author's Note: Thank you so much for taking the time to read this story! I am very excited about this series...there is so much in store for our intrepid heroine! Starling has really become something of an avatar for me, it's been so easy and so fun stepping into her golden heels for these perilous fantasies and adventures. I thought this was just a great introduction to the character and the series, what with the more classic damsel in distress themes; a hopeless situation, a vile villain having his way with said damsel, a last minute rescue, a dashing hero for our heroine to swoon over...but there's so much more to come! Each issue really has its own kind of flavor, and lots of different adventures, perils, and kinky fantasies! So whether you enjoy stepping into our heroine's predicament for a little thrill, or living vicariously through the villains menacing her, I hope you'll join us for what is sure to be a fun and perilous ride! Thanks again for reading, Lady Jane~)