The Scarlet Dove - Issue 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you know about my employer?" Danvers asked, continuing to knead her sensitive breasts.

"I know the Scarpones have been on the chopping block ever since Don Tony took over," Starling moaned. "I'm going to help them along..."

"You don't really think I work for the Scarpones," Danvers cut her off. "Do you?"

Those big hands mashed her juicy melons, flicking his broad thumbs over her stiff little nubs. The helpless heroine trembled, squirming in her bonds with no real intent to escape now. The erotic energy coursing through her body, rolled up her spine and invaded her feminine mind. Starling was actually beginning to find herself wanting Tom Danvers!

"Of course," she gasped, dizzy with arousal. "Who else?"

Danvers released her breasts, and Starling drew in a ragged breath. She had never been so aroused just from being fondled. Drugged or not, it seemed Tom knew just how to handle her body, knew just how to handle her...wait, no... she had to get a grip on herself. This wasn't foreplay, she was being molested! She wasn't being seduced, she was being tortured! She had been drugged, these submissive desires had nothing to do with her "natural state"...did they?

"You're beginning to want me, aren't you?" Tom asked her.

"No," the young heroine lied.

The truth was Starling was becoming more and more attracted to Tom by the minute. He was a ruggedly handsome man, although she still could not fathom how he looked so young! He exuded a classic masculinity, as if he were some kind of throwback to when men were men... not like the metro pretty boys her own age, which she so often dated.

"Cuz it sure seems like you want something," Danvers said reaching between her wide spread legs and touching the damp crotch of her white bikini bottoms.

Shame flooded through the young red head. She had been defeated, captured and now lost control even of her own body. Here she was being interrogated and molested, and as Tom began to tug aside her sodden bottoms, all she wanted was for him to touch her more intimately. Wrapping his fingers around the thin strip of spandex running between her legs, Danvers yanked aggressively, twisting her bottoms to one side, exposing her prim, hairless slit.

"Nnnnnnno," Starling whined, her tone lacking conviction.

Tom stared at her exposed pussy, murmuring in appreciation. "A nicely shaven cunt, that might be the one thing I do appreciate about your generation!"

He ran his thumb along the length of her slit, finding it absolutely soaking wet. Starling whimpered, trembling at even that light touch. Her dripping snatch quivered with anticipation, as she felt herself wanting Danvers more than ever.

"Tell me what you know about Dominion," Tom demanded, his thumb stroking her soft spot.

"Who?" she stared up at him, green eyes big as dinner plates. "I don't...I don't know anything."

Starling moaned, feeling Tom spread her pussy lips and rub his fingers over her clit. He continued to rub there, firmly, sending wave after wave of sexual energy rolling up her abdomen and chest, turning her brain into soft pink mush! She could feel her clit swelling, turning white hot as he played with it, toying with her. The young woman moaned pleadingly.

"You must know something!" he demanded. "Why else would you be here?"

He grabbed her left breast with his free hand, squeezing and twisting. At almost the same moment he slipped one thick digit inside her tight little hole, all while his thumb continued to tease her engorged clit. Starling cried out, soaking his hand with her girlish juices and straining against her binding ropes so intensely, the bed posts creaked. He played her body perfectly, bringing the helpless girl to the very edge of orgasm and holding her there. All resistance or will power vanished in the blink of an eye, she was his.

"I don't...uungh!...know anything about anyone called Dominion," Starling moaned. "I know you...I've been looking for you!"

Tom was clearly taken aback. "What?"

Starling writhed in her bonds, she was so near to orgasm she couldn't stand it. She wanted him, needed him, she would do anything for him.

"Yes," she whimpered. "You're the one I've been looking for!"

"Why?"

As he continued fingering her, Starling almost couldn't think straight. Somewhere in the back of her head, she knew she shouldn't tell him but her subjugated mind was totally submissive. Completely open.

"Because I think you were involved in the death of my father," Starling admitted. "Or at least that you know who was..."

Danvers expression was now totally confused. "Who was your father?"

"J-jack Kane."

He released her almost immediately. His hand snapped forward like a viper, snatching the feathery mask off her face. The cowed Starling looked up at him expectantly, but he had gone ashen pale.

"My gawd," he muttered. "Sara..."

That statement at least cut through the overwhelming fog of her arousal.

"You...you knew my mother?" she gasped.

Tom was already backing away from the bed, muttering to himself. "I should've known...but it can't be...But I should've...but how...?"

He paused a moment, looking at her mask in his hand. To her surprise he came back and replaced it on her face, but then he practically ran out of the room, leaving the door open behind him.

Bewildered, Starling slumped back onto the bed. She hung wretchedly on the edge of orgasm. Her clit was so swollen it ached, and her already sopping pussy continued to quiver needily. Every inch of her porcelain skin felt electrified. Her heart pounded between her breasts, which were so hot and flushed she could hardly breathe. And her sweet, rosy nipples were so taut, they felt as if they could blow right off at any moment. Her addled mind could not fully process Tom's reaction to seeing her face, nor even the fact that Tom Danvers had removed her mask at all. All she could do was lay there totally helpless and mind numbingly horny.

Chapter Six

Starling had no idea how long she lay there trembling. Long enough for the sun to move past her little window. Eventually, her arousal seemed to subside. As her mind cleared, she began to process the situation a bit further. Not only was she still being held captive, but she had been unmasked! Tom Danvers had seemed to recognize her, at least in some capacity... but then why had he replaced her mask? And what did he mean by "I should've known"?

If I'm going to figure any of this out, I have to get out here first! That thought was like an epiphany, the first bit of determination she felt since that net had fallen over her. It felt good.

"That's right, girl, you're a superheroine!" she whispered to herself. "You can't just give up...You're the Scarlet Dove!"

Steeling her nerves, and willing a measure of confidence, Starling began to clear her mind. About that time, she heard someone approaching her door. She had no other options, it was time to use a skill no magic statue needed to bestow...only nature!

"Hello?" she cooed towards the door. Outside the door, the footsteps stopped.

"Hello?" she called again.

After a nervous moment, a man stepped into the room. It was one of the other men who had been present for her capture. He was still wearing the black fatigues and boots, but had swapped the flack jacket for a charcoal colored tank top. He was beefy, with cropped brown hair and a flat face. His expression was inquisitive at first, but his face quickly changed as he looked her over.

Suddenly Starling became keenly aware that her bustier was still bunched around her ribs, leaving her naked tits totally exposed. Worse, her pussy was still hanging out of her skewed bottoms, and being bound spread-eagle provided an unhindered view of her hairless slit.

Blushing fiercely, but unable to do anything about it, Starling put on her best puppy dog eyes. "Won't you please help me?"

"Yeah, right babe," he said. "Like I'm gonna fall for that..." he started to turn away.

"Wait, please wait," the captive red head put a desperate little throb in her voice. "I-I know you won't let me go."

The man paused, turning back to her curiously. "No? What then?"

"I was...well, you probably know he drugged me..." she explained. "Oh please, you must help me, I'm so...so...."

"Look, babe, I can't do nothing for you..."

"...so horny!"

His eyes flared wide as dinner plates.

"I can barely stand it," she went on, feeling the heat rising in her soft cheeks. "Whatever he gave me...well if you could just, I mean...I would do anything, I just need to finish."

Starling couldn't believe she had said that, but then again what man could resist such an offer; a beautiful, half naked woman begging for sex?

"Please," she forced herself to continue. "I'll do anything you want as long as I get off too..."

Even if it was meant as subterfuge, her words brought a rush of embarrassment. She was supposed to be a superheroine!

"I suppose you want me to untie you for it?" He shifted his footing the way men do when they're aroused.

Starling bit her lip, he was no dummy. "Maybe," she began. "Maybe just my legs? Come on, baby I want to fuck you back!"

Try as he might, he could not repress a grin. "Fine, but no tricks."

Starling shook her head eagerly, arching her hips suggestively. The thug immediately went to the foot of the bed and began to undo her bindings. The heroine smirked, as soon as her legs were free she'd be able to kick him senseless and maneuver herself into a position to get...

"Uhhnn!" An involuntary moan burst from the heroine's throat as his fingers touched the skin of her ankles. Immediately warm tingles shot up her leg, making her pussy quiver.

Oh no! she realized. I must still be under the effects of...!

"Hold on, honey," he said, moving to her next leg. "Daddy's almost finished..."

Starling knew she would have to act fast, if he was able to get his hands on her... there was no telling how susceptible she might still be! As soon as her left leg was free, she cocked her right to strike. Her strength for the attack immediately drained away as his hands slid up her leg slowly, setting off fireworks in its wake. She squirmed, holding back a sensuous moan as her heart fluttered under her jiggling breasts.

Arousal flooded her brain, replacing her will to fight with a lustful yearning. His big hands stroked up and down her silky thighs, driving her wild as a wave of desire rolled up her taut abdomen. He grabbed the waistband of her white spandex bottoms, and tugged them off, Starling even lifted her heart shaped ass to accommodate their removal.

He fumbled open his pants, unleashing his long stiff hardon! A sensuous quiver danced along the girl's hairless seam at the sight of it.

I want him so badly, she thought to herself. I know I shouldn't but...but...

"Come on baby!" she gasped, spreading her sexy stems for him.

He leaned over her, plunging his erect cock into her hot wet cooz! Starling moaned loudly feeling his penetration, and wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him into her even more deeply. He thrust eagerly, and she began to roll her shapely hips against him. Starling's heart was racing, she could feel his rod sliding back and forth inside her, sending bolts of warm electricity arching through her entire body.

The young heroine couldn't believe this was happening. Giving herself to a strange man, one of her captors no less, and she was so turned on she was practically panting! She assured herself it was just the drugs, their effects were almost completely an involuntary chemical reaction.

She let out another throaty moan, his cock continuing to pump inside her, making her head spin in pre-orgasmic bliss. Above her, the man echoed her moans, increasing his tempo and pistoning her tight submissive cunt.

"Ohhhh fuck, yeah!" he groaned. "I've been dreaming of this since I saw you in that alley!"

Starling moaned, gazing up at him with her big green eyes. "Please baby, my hands? I wanna touch you!"

"Call me 'daddy'," he groaned, thrusting sharply on each word.

"Uhn...Uhn...Unnohh yes, Daddy!" Starling moaned under him. "Please Daddy, untie me Daddy!"

He nodded dazedly, and paused to unbind her wrists. His thick, warm cock stayed lodged inside her, the feeling of it stiff, warm and not moving drove her wild in anticipation. The instant her hands were free, she grabbed his neck and pulled his face down to hers, kissing him hungrily and arching her back to press the fullness of her naked breasts against his brawny chest. She moaned into his mouth, her entire body quivering against him as his member once again began to move inside her.

A wave of submissive desire washed through the scarlet haired girl as her velvety tongue slipped into his hot mouth. She savored the pleasure of having him inside her, his masculine energy surging through her body. Starling clung to his broad torso, gasping and moaning, running her hands all over his muscular back. His rock hard tool plowed deep into her tight wet box, again and again until she was lost in the erotic sensation. Pulling herself against him tightly, she stretched her legs out as far as she could allowing him to plunge as deeply as possible!

Groaning noisily, he arched his back and shoved his cock all the way into her, making the girl yelp and shudder in surprise. He pulled out suddenly, unleashing a geyser of hot sticky semen all over her nubile young body.

Starling winced in revulsion, as the slimy cum sprayed her lips and cheek, then onto her quivering naked tits. She reached up trying to wipe the viscous substance from her face. Her stomach twisted as it only seemed to smear, stringing thickly between her fingers.

He looked down at her chuckling, and rage boiled in the pit of her stomach. How could he finish without letting her...

Pull it together girl, she quickly admonished herself. You're FREE!

"We all figured you for the high and mighty self-righteous virginal type," he said, beginning to tuck his cock back into his pants. "Wait till I tell them guys you fuck like a-OULPH!!"

Starling cut him off by driving her heel into his cheek bone! His head snapped to the side, even as she was rolling to her feet. Nimbly the young woman whipped one long leg around, catching him on the bridge of his nose with a second kick. He fell back onto the bed, gushing blood and seemingly unconscious.

Groaning in disgrace, Starling wiped herself off on the bed sheets. She hurried across the room to the dresser, awkwardly tucking her defiled boobs back into her bustier as she went. The young heroine grabbed her belt and pulled out two of the composite zip ties. She quickly strapped the man's wrists together, then zipped them to the bed, so he could not present further problems.

She then grabbed her white bottoms and pulled them back on. Spying her golden boots at the foot of the bed, she quickly put them on as well, followed by her belt and bracelets. Being back in uniform, the young heroine began to feel like herself again, even though she was still buzzing with unsatisfied lust. She began to sense that Danver's had been telling the truth, this wasn't the effect of some drug. What then? What if it were something permanent? What had he done to her??

Forcing herself to focus, the gorgeous red head moved toward the door.

Starling knew she should be taking this opportunity to escape. She was clearly in over her head here, with who knows how many ruthless thugs in the house. Not to mention Tom Danvers who seemed dangerous enough by himself. However, she had not come this far, and endured what she had already, only to leave with more questions than she came with.

She crept to the door, wincing at the noisy, hollow thump of her heels on the wooden floors. Peaking outside, she did not see anyone around. The young heroine inched out into the hallway, cautiously. She was on the second floor of a rustic, old-styled wood cabin. Directly to her left was the staircase heading down to the main level. The hallway extended down to her right, past a couple of other rooms before dead ending at a closed door. She assumed one was Danvers's office, but had no way to know which. She would have to check them all, being careful not to alert anyone else to her escape.

Unfortunately, her heels were not designed for stealth, and they continued to click noisily on the wooden floor boards, no matter how cautious she was. With few other options, Starling continued down the hallway. She reached the first door, finding no one inside. The room was furnished with a few sets of bunk beds. She backed out, and as soon as she turned towards the next, one of the other men stepped into the hallway.

The Scarlet Dove launched herself towards him! Using all her enhanced agility and quickness she rolled into a cartwheel, kicking the surprised man with both feet in rapid succession. She came out of the cartwheel gracefully, ready for more fight but the man was already slumped against the door jam. He slid down the wall slowly, a stupefied expression frozen on his face.

Smirking, the spunky red head quickly dragged him back into that room. He was heavy and it took her longer than she wanted but she managed it. Using another of her composite zip ties, she bound his ankles. Glancing around she confirmed this was another bunk room before stepping back into the hallway, shutting the door behind her.

One door left, if it wasn't Danvers's office, she might have to abandon her search for answers. No doubt downstairs the odds wouldn't be worth the risk. Starling turned to the final door. It was time to face Tom Danvers, once more, this time on even footing... or so she hoped!

Chapter Seven

The door burst open and the Scarlet Dove marched brazenly through it!

Tom Danvers looked up in obvious surprise, quickly fumbled something that looked like a file folder back into his desk drawer and started to stand. Before he could the heroine had dashed across the room, sprang onto his desk and planted one of her golden heels square in the middle of his chest. Tom grunted as he was pressed back into his chair. He wasn't happy, but as he looked up the statuesque length of her silken leg, over the gentle curve of her hip, and past her buxom chest (he certainly couldn't complain about the view) to return the intense glare on her beautiful face.

"How did you get free?" the man snarled.

"You should never underestimate a red head!" Starling replied confidently.

"More likely I should never underestimate a woman's ability to manipulate foolish men!"

"However you need to phrase it," she scowled, rolling her eyes. "Now I've got some questions for you, Danvers!"

"Be careful, little birdy," he replied. "Some answers are more difficult once they're known."

"Back in the other room," Starling proceeded unhindered. "You said a name, Sara, who is that? And how do you know her?"

"Oh I think you know very well who that is, miss Kane."

Starling reeled, how much did he really know?

Her hesitation was all the opportunity Danvers needed. He grabbed her ankle and yanked her leg out to one side. In the same lightening movement, he lunged forward grabbing her crotch! The Scarlet Dove moaned instantly as a wave of arousal rolled out from between her legs, so intensely it made her head spin. What was he doing and how had he moved so fast? The Dove's powers magnified her reflexes, yet he had struck before she was even fully able to register his movements. The scarlet haired beauty grabbed his wrist to pry his hand free, when suddenly something else began to happen...she suddenly felt as if her were drawing energy through her into his hand!

It wasn't unpleasant exactly, in fact it was kind of arousing, but it was an alarming sensation! The superheroine sank to her knees on the desk, moaning, feeling as if her very essence was being drained of energy.