The Scarlet Dove - Issue 20

Story Info
The thrilling conclusion.
13.3k words
4.84
18.1k
18

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Issue Twenty ~ Enslaved

Chapter One

"Good morning, Master." Starling kept her head bowed as she entered Dominion's office. She could not believe how comfortable she'd gotten calling him that. It had been several days since the first time he had forced her to say it, and it was already becoming second nature. She didn't even have to remind herself it was just to placate him anymore.

"Slave," he acknowledged from the big, comfy-looking chair set cattycorner to his desk. He was wearing his usual fatigues and formfitting black shirt, topped of course by the black mask with that white horned design rimming the eyeholes.

She knew better than to look him in the eyes but could practically feel his gaze slither over her naked curves. She resisted the urge to cover herself, knowing he considered her body his property and that that would result in punishment. She barely remembered what it was like to wear clothing, still her perpetual nakedness was something she could not get used to or accept. Aside from being constantly cold and the incessant humiliation of being ogled by his men, it was a continual reminder of her objectification...of her enslavement.

...which is probably the point of it, she realized depressingly.

Dominion cleared his throat impatiently. "You may begin your practice, slave."

Starling nodded and knelt between Dominion's legs as he eased back in the chair. In one hand he brandished the remote to her shock collar, making sure she saw it. His hazel eyes studied her intently, continuing to watch for signs of subterfuge.

Yeah, you better keep your guard up, she thought slyly. One slip, one chink in the armor...and I'll make my escape!

The captive girl kept her head bowed, so he could not see the defiance play through her emerald eyes. She quickly unbuckled, unbuttoned and unzipped his fatigues, taking out his cock. She licked her ruby lips, hesitating for a teasing moment while flashing a shy glance upwards. Even flaccid, his cock was large and pleasantly shaped. It was quickly becoming the one part of this man she did not despise.

Her tongue flicked over his cock, and it twitched in immediate response. She covered every inch with her sweet, warm saliva, feeling the warmth spread as he began to swell. Her soft, velvety tongue slipped and slid along his shaft as it grew stiff and rigid for her. Soon she was able to curl her delicate fingers around the slick base and lavish the head with kisses. When the first pearl of precum seeped from the tip, she stole it hungrily.

Her hand stroked gently, continuing to coax his erection and milking more salty, gleaming beads. She lapped up each one, making barely audible moans of appreciation. His rigid member throbbed in her soft little hand and Starling heard Dominion groan deep in his chest. She teased him a moment longer, then opened her mouth and devoured his cock.

She pushed all the way down, gagging herself and savoring the spasm that ran down his shaft when the head hit the back of her throat. Starling gagged but leaned forward, spilling crimson tresses across his hips and thighs and began to bob and suck. Her soft lips slid along his shaft, even as her tongue writhed against it. She moaned with his cock in her mouth, and Dominion responded in kind feeling the scintillating reverberation.

Sucking harder, bobbing faster, Starling grew a bit too eager. She let herself hurry, wanting the blowjob to be over and trying to make him cum. A big hand reached down, coiling into her scarlet mane and taking hold.

"Slow down," Dominion instructed, slowing her pace considerably. "Worship... worship your Master's cock!"

The words sent a shiver of humiliation down her spine. He guided her head, dragging her plump lips up and down, almost agonizingly slow, until the redhead couldn't hold back an impatient whimper. No doubt, he liked the meek, needy sound of her wanting, but he liked her obedience even more...and Starling gave it to him!

Surrendering to his strong grip at the back of her head, she followed his unspoken direction. Precise and responsive, the captive would do exactly what he wanted; lick, suck, bob, speed up, slow down, allowing him complete control with just a handful of red hair. Her lips trembled against his shaft, dripping spit and precum. Her tongue squirmed in her mouth as moans vibrated through his cock, and she whimpered, practically begging for his cum.

Gawd, am I really just becoming his sex slave? Shame burned through the young woman as she gave in to her captor's desires. He'd only punish me if I resisted but...how blurry is the line between helplessness and submission?

Between her lips, Dominion's cock grew harder by the moment. He pushed her down all the way, spreading her jaw almost painfully and making her gag. Starling tried to relax her throat, as he forced her down again and again but every time the head of his cock stabbed the back of her throat, a spasm crawled through her chest. A thick web of saliva and precum formed between her lips and his shaft, streaming down her chin whenever he pulled back far enough to allow her to gasp a quick breath. Feeling his grip tighten in her hair, she had no choice but to follow his lead, pushing down until her nose scraped his zipper and choking on his rigid shaft. She clamped her lips firmly and sucked hard as he pulled her head back.

Finally, she heard him grunt as the telltale quiver ran through his cock just before filling her mouth with sticky cum. Starling gulped the warm load, pumping her hand gently to milk every drop. She dragged her tongue along the sensitive underside, knowing it would push him over the edge!

"FFFFuck!" Dominion growled in ecstasy, his legs shuddered violently, and he shoved her away.

Starling rocked back, feeling the coarse carpet under her naked ass, and looking up at him with big doe eyes. She licked his cum from her lips, playing the part of submissive sex slave well. Part of her hated, despised how easy it seemed, but a slightly bigger part knew she needed to keep up the charade until she figured out a way to escape...although every day that passed made it harder to believe such a way existed. Once again, she silently questioned the clarity of the line between "playing" sex slave and "being" a sex slave.

"Good, very good," Dominion hummed, his head rocking back against the chair. "You improve every day! Although I'm not sure you could get much better..."

"Thank you, Master," Starling forced the response.

Having to "practice" sucking cock was its own brand of humiliating. The night she'd given him such a lousy blowjob, after calling him "Master" for the first time, she hadn't been in the right frame of mind, or any frame of mind in that post-orgasmic moment. At least he was teaching her what he liked, which would make it easier to please him and maybe take some of the pressure off...

Ugh! Gawd, am I really thinking this way? She cut off that train of thought, disgusted with herself. It's not like I have a choice, I'm completely at Dominion's mercy here...who knows if I'll ever get out of here...

Her despair was interrupted as Dominion handed her a green breakfast smoothie. She grimaced, twisting off the lid and sniffing the grassy sweetness. It wasn't that the smoothie was bad, just that it had been her only sustenance since she'd gotten there.

"I miss coffee," she murmured, trying to remember the last time she had any. I can't even remember how long I've been here...two weeks? Three?

"What was that?" Dominion barked.

"Erm, nothing, Master," she replied, quickly taking a big gulp of the green liquid.

"I want to know what you said, slave."

Starling hung her head, anticipating some kind of imminent punishment. "I said I miss coffee, Master."

"Oh," he grumbled. "It stains your teeth you know."

"Yes, Master."

"But the men have a pot in their barracks," he went on. "Perhaps I can have them bring you a cup, one cup, in the mornings. As long as you continue to behave!"

"Really!?" Starling gasped in an unexpected rush of excitement.

"Yes," he groaned. "I don't see why not."

"Th-thank you, Master!" She could not suppress a gorgeous smile. The prospect of a hot cup of rich, bitter, earthy caffeine made her breakfast smoothie go down much easier.

"Your smile is intoxicating," Dominion said, watching her. "When its genuine."

Starling blushed and looked down at the bottle clutched in her dainty hands. "Thank you, Master."

"Speaking of... when was the last time you had a good meal?"

She glanced up at him. "You mean...I mean, my smoothies are great, Master."

She wasn't being sarcastic but there was no way to have made that statement sound genuine. Dominion snorted laughter.

"Well done, slave, but I wasn't testing you," he chuckled. "I know you haven't had any solid food since you've been here, would you like to join me for dinner tonight?"

Another rush of excitement coursed through the captive; real food!?

"Master, I would, um...I would love that?" The words took on a slimy taste in her mouth.

Love dinner with him? She thought disgustedly. I would prefer hours in my lonely silent cell to any moment spent with you...but oh gawd, real, solid hot food...?

"Very well," he said rolling those hazel eyes. "I'll see that you get another hour of bathroom time this afternoon as I'll expect you to be especially gorgeous, and properly dressed if we're to share a meal."

"Dressed?" Starling gasped.

"Yes," he said sternly. "I'll have clothes brought to you."

Starling felt a thrill tickle up her spine. Would he really be so kind as to allow her food and clothes? Almost immediately her head drooped as the pathetic implication of her gratitude for such meager allowances blunted her excitement.

"Thank you, Master," she murmured. "I'll look forward to it."

"As well you should," he declared. "Now come to me, plaything, it's time for your edging."

Swallowing a sigh of frustration, Starling climbed up and spread her long legs across his lap. Dominion immediately grabbed her plump tits and began kneading her firm flesh. An immediate rush of warmth flowed through her chest, spilling down her abdomen and making her pussy wet. Her rosy nipples hardened between his fingers, already tingling anxiously. The captive redhead squirmed against his muscular frame, unable to suppress an eager moan.

This is ridiculous, she thought, still shocked at how susceptible she was to the edging process. It's like he's turned my body against me...one touch is all it takes to turn me into a horny little slut!

One hand continued groping her breast, while the other reached for the long black Hitachi wand he kept beside the chair. The instant she heard it hum to life, a tremble ran through her alabaster curves. She glanced down at her prim, glistening slit, splayed open and perfectly vulnerable. Dominion teased her for a moment, sliding the head of the wand back and forth over her seam. Starling bit her lip softly, resisting the urge to beg. When he pushed the bulbous head in between the lips of her damp labia, Starling moaned! The vibration crawled through her hourglass curves until her entire body seemed to throb with erotic energy.

Panting and whimpering, Starling let her head rock back on his shoulder. Her pussy gushed as Dominion stroked her clit. The sensitive nub began to swell against the vibrating head of the wand, sending a wave of white heat through her. The room spun around her as pre-orgasmic lightning flashed through her mind, dissolving everything else in a haze of lust.

"P-p-please! Please, Master," she begged, already aching for release. "P-please, let me cum!"

"Good, very good, my little slave," Dominion groaned, easing the wand back from her clit. "But no...not yet."

It would be another hour like that. She would be brought to the edge of orgasm, again and again, only to be left unsatisfied. Eventually she would be sent back to her cell, buzzing with orgasmic energy, hands cuffed behind her back, unable to think of anything but her Master's strong, hard cock.

Chapter Two

"Is this a joke?" Starling fumed.

"Don't be a bitch about this," the Soldier grinned, holding out a white lace thong, a matching strapless bra and a pair of gold sequined stilettos. "Just take 'em and get dressed."

Dressed!? She thought in a flash of anger. I should have known this would be just another way to humiliate me!

She snatched the extended "outift" and stormed into the bathroom, slamming the door in his face. She threw the clothing across the counter in a fit of frustration, and felt tears welling behind her green eyes.

"What else can I do? What else can I do?" She dropped her face into her hands and started crying.

Nothing! Nothing... she realized bitterly. I really am just his powerless little sex slave...what's one more humiliation if it gets me a hot meal at last?

Starling got into the shower, washing away the tears and replacing them with an apathetic acceptance. She had finally gotten her requested products, mostly, which had transformed the bathroom into a safe haven for her. After primping her hair into lustrous, candy apple waves, and applying a seductress's makeup, her attention turned back to the lingerie.

Sliding the thong up her long legs, she found it rode low on her hips, barely even covering her mound. The bra hugged her curves, cupping her breasts but offering little support. In real life she wouldn't be able to wear this bra functionally. Her boobs threatened to slip out with any move she made, forcing her to be constantly tugging and adjusting.

"I suppose it'll work for sitting at a table with my Mast-" she broke off, swallowing hard. "...With the man who is imprisoning me."

Stepping into the heels, it took a moment to reacquaint herself with the precarious footwear. It came back like riding a bike, and after a few steps she felt certain she could run, jump and fight in them if need be. As if trying to remember who she was, Starling glanced at herself in the mirror.

Gawd, I've gotten skinny, she noticed, looking over the diminished, now-subtle shape of her once voluptuous hourglass figure. This smoothie diet is going to melt away all my curves! She shifted her slimming hips, watching her abs flex and roll, then twisted to check out her tightened butt. Mom would love this though, guess I could keep it in mind if I ever got back into modeling...

She pushed away the thoughts of returning to a normal life, it would only make her cry and she'd have to reapply her makeup. The knocking came a moment later.

"Diner time," the Soldier called through the door.

His eyes bulged as she came out of the bathroom. His rigid demeanor melted, taken in by her lustrous hair and beautiful face, before glancing down at her perfect, perky breasts. He seemed almost entranced by the sight of her rosy nipples peaking through the white lace. In a rare lapse of discipline, his gaze slithered over her scantily clad body and down every inch of her mile-long stems...now accentuated by the high heels. He snapped back to his usual rigidity quickly and clipped the leash onto her collar.

Starling couldn't help herself. "You've had me on this leash every day, completely naked," she began wearing a vixen smirk. "But today I put on a little lace and your jaw hits the floor?"

"My jaw didn't hit the floor," he grumbled, tugging her forward.

The leashed redhead teetered for a moment but regained her balance quickly and trotted after the Soldier. Her mind flashed through a quick little fantasy of him throwing her down, tearing off the lacey lingerie and fucking her silly.

I can only imagine what Dominion would do to me, to US, if that happened, she realized, pushing the fantasy from her mind. He doesn't seem like the sharing type and I belong to him...

As she was led through the concrete halls, the initial frustration began to wear off. Starling actually found a measure of solace in being clothed once again, even so scantly. Still, the length of her imposed nudity had its effect. She was constantly aware of the lace clinging to her pussy, and the thong slipped between her peach-like ass cheeks. The bra barely contained her buxom chest, and she felt each time her areolas peaked over the edge of the cups. The lingerie left little to the imagination, but again, restored a hint of normalcy to the distressed damsel.

When they reached Dominion's private chambers, she was surprised to find them much less opulent than she might have expected. At the same time, they seemed more luxurious than she could have imagined any room to be in the sparse cement facility. There was a large luxuriant bed dominating the space, and thick, soft carpeting under their feet. A dresser, a wardrobe and art work (no doubt priceless and stolen) lined the walls. It was a room designed to give the impression of elegance as imagined by a hard man.

Dominion was waiting for them. Despite wearing his usual mask and formfitting top, he was barefoot with a pair of casual black slacks instead of his usual fatigues. He had set up a table for two, with a deep maroon table cloth and a pair of candles glowing atop it.

Does he think this will be romantic? She balked mentally.

"How do you like the clothes?" Dominion asked, unclipping her leash and dismissing the Soldier.

"They're fine," Starling replied through grit teeth. "Master."

"I thought you might enjoy the familiarity," he gloated. "Just missing the most important detail."

Her stomach dropped, then twisted into a knot as he pulled a handful of white feathers from his pocket. Slowly, almost reverently he unfolded her Scarlet Dove mask.

"Allow me," he said, reaching up to press the mask onto her face.

Starling stood frozen. There was none of the confidence, or strength that used to come when she donned that mask. Quite the opposite now, a flood of shame and the feeling of utter defeat swept through the redhead as she allowed Dominion to put the mask on her.

He stepped back, regarding her with a malicious edge in his hazel eyes. "Now, you look...perfect."

Starling's eyes flashed at him from behind her feathered mask.

"What do you say?" He crossed his arms expectantly, making sure she noted that wretched black remote clutched in his left hand.

"Thank you Master." She forced every word.

"You're very welcome, slave," he grinned. "Let's eat, before it gets cold."

The meal was almost worth the humiliation of having to sit with her arch nemesis, dressed in the slutty version of her Scarlet Dove uniform. Prime rib with roasted potatoes, drizzled in a tangy gravy, with grilled vegetables and a slice of sweet bread sprinkled with pepper and olive oil. She'd have been embarrassed at the way she gobbled it down but found she couldn't care less for what Dominion thought of her manners, or lack thereof. She even drained a glass of red wine, that made her feel a tipsy almost immediately.

Dominion watched it all with a bemused grin. "I like to see that you aren't shy when it comes to food."

Starling glanced at him, swallowing a mouthful of potatoes. "I guess my lady-like manners go out the window after being starved for weeks," she winced immediately. "Sorry...Master...I didn't mean..."

"No, that's fair," the villain actually chuckled, glancing away. "Although I was being sincere, I hate women who get finicky or only eat salads around men."

Starling glared down at her plate, it sounded like such a normal thing to say. Yet he sat there in his black mask with the white horned design, presiding in his secret underground lair. She snorted at the absurdity of it and went back to gobbling her meal.