The Scat Chronicles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Words involuntarily form in his mouth - her cardinal rule of silence be damned - but before he gets a chance to speak them, she plants her lips on his lips, shoving her tongue passionately into his mouth as she gropes at his crotch. The desire to speak fades into her softness and the smell of her fruity perfume as he comes to grip with the reality of the situation. He's about to fuck a girl who's into the same sick scat play as he and his wife, and she doesn't have a clue. Worse yet, he's not allowed to say a word, or he'll undoubtedly be kicked to the curb.

She breaks away and pulls her top over her head. Her tits bounce into view, supported by a black bra, her cleavage a deep valley that Ricky imagines as a river of his pearly spunk. Reaching behind, she unclasps the bra, throwing it to the ground as he quickly takes off his own shirt. He reaches out and squeezes the soft, tender flesh of a tit as she unzips his jeans and forcefully pushes them down, freeing his stiff cock.

He used to be self-conscious about his leaky pipes, but not anymore. Most all of the women that he sleeps with get googly eyed when they see pre-cum drip from his cock head, and this one is no exception. She gives him a single stroke from stem to stern, collecting the clear fluid in the palm of her hand and lapping it up as he tugs her nipples into a fully erect state.

She turns abruptly and marches off, and he leaves his clothes on the floor and follows her to the bedroom, recognizing it from the clip instantly. Tingling excitement washes over him, even though he knows that there won't be any brown love this evening.

Wasting no time, she drops her pants and bends over the foot of the bed, splaying her legs and sticking her ass straight up in the air. He's not so quick to get his dick wet, however; instead he squats down behind her, spreading her cheeks wide and staring at the glistening, tender pink flaps of her twat and the tight, puckered lines of her asshole. He salivates as he sniffs her musky scent, wishing so badly that she would just give him something, perhaps a little toot to tide him over.

He spreads her lips with his thumb and first finger, and gives her clit a flick of the tongue, eliciting a jolt and a sharp moan. Taking her response as a positive sign, he plants his mouth over her pussy and sucks and nibbles as he squeezes his dick.

Her breaths are short and her body convulsing in tiny tremors. He wants to make her come this way; he wants to taste her juices flooding his mouth, but the need to feel her flesh on his flesh suddenly rears its head, like some unstoppable leviathan rising out of the sea. So, he stands up and brings the tip of his dick to the folds of her sex, taking a second to drink in the sight of his cock drool mixing with her juices.

He pushes in to just past his glans, judging the fit. She's tight, but not uncomfortably so, and he slides in all the way, his pubic bone mashed into her ass cheeks and his balls pressing up against her clit. She grinds into him and then he takes over, fucking her, pumping his cock in and out of her slippery love hole as she grunts and pushes back into him with each thrust.

He thrusts as deeply as he can, savoring the wet warmth engulfing his hypersensitive skin. Thick globs of pussy juice coat his dick when he pulls out, and he uses the natural lubricant to stroke himself as she crawls onto the bed and flips over on her back, throwing her legs open wide and peering at him with lust-drenched eyes, begging silently to be ravished, to be fucked like an animal.

He crawls on top of her and slides his cock in once again. With his eyes shut tight, he thinks back to the clip. He can almost smell the stinky shit sliding out of her tight asshole. He can almost taste it as he drills her relentlessly, her body quaking under his, their skin developing a mutual sheen of sweat.

The thoughts are a catalyst, and before he can calm himself, he feels his orgasm building. Not knowing whether he can come inside of her, he plays it safe and pulls out, sitting up on his knees. She props up on her elbows and stares at his dick as he strokes himself to completion, trembling as his cock goes off like a shotgun. She doesn't flinch as the first blast of thick, pearly splooge arcs through the air and splats her chin. Another shot lands between her tits, and two more form a slick on her stomach.

She wipes the jizz from her belly, holding it up to the light and watching it form snotty strands between her fingers, and he looks on with interest as she places the fingers in her mouth and sucks them clean, one by one, seeming to relish the taste of his sperm. Repeating with the loads on her chest and chin, she methodically cleans herself until all that remains are shiny trails on her skin.

"That was unbelievable," he lets slip.

From the look on her face, he would have thought that he had called her grandmother a whore. Her features turn sharp and cross as she curses. "You talked! Damn it. You weren't supposed to talk. That was the whole idea."

"I . . . I know," he apologizes as she swings her legs over the side of the bed and stands up. "I'm sorry that I did it, but I really have to speak with you."

She shoots him an angry glare. "You were the best yet, until now. Just put your clothes on and get out of here."

"Please?" he begs. "It's important."

She sighs and rolls her eyes. "Well, I guess it doesn't matter anymore. Out with it, then."

He takes a deep breath in preparation for the reveal. "I know who you are."

"Excuse me?" she says, perking up at the words, the stone cold expression on her face morphing into one of surprise.

"I mean; I've seen one of your clips online. Well, my wife and I both watched it, actually."

She's having trouble finding words. "You mean . . . you . . . um . . . saw me online? Did you . . . like it?"

He nods fervently. "Yes, it was very, very hot."

"So . . . you're . . . into that stuff, then?" she queries.

"We both are - big time."

"Wow," she says as she sits down on the side of the bed. "I've never actually met somebody who's into scat like me."

"It's tough, isn't it?" he seconds. "It's taken my wife and I years to find others like us."

"I mean, I've gotten emails from hundreds of guys who've seen my clips, but I never follow up on them. It just never seems like a good idea."

"What's your name, by the way?" he asks.

"It's Ashley," she says as she crawls back onto the bed. "And what's yours?"

"Ricky," he offers.

She looks different now; her face has softened, and she's wearing a grin. "Look, Ricky, I'm sorry about all of that shit before. I don't know why I got so angry. It's just that it was all going so well, and then you talked."

He shrugs as he brushes a piece of lint off of his knee. "We all have our eccentricities. Don't worry about it."

"Lay down with me," she says, and they curl up together, letting the night slip by in un-hurried quips as they slowly learn about each other. "Ricky, tell me more about your wife. Does she know that you go around fucking random strangers?" she finally asks.

"We have an open marriage," he explains. "She's actually out with two guys right now, and I was on my way to the Electric Moonlight when you approached me." They hear a ping in the kitchen. "That's my phone. It's probably her."

"I hope she's OK," Ashley says.

"Oh, I'm sure she's just fine," he replies as he gets up and heads for the kitchen to retrieve his phone. He brings it back to bed and swipes the screen to unlock it. "Whoa!"

"What is it?" she asks.

"She sent me a picture," he says, turning the phone around so that she can see. It's a shot of Morgan with a wide smile, spunk frosting her chin and her upper lip.

"She's gorgeous," Ashley compliments. "You don't mind seeing another guy's cum on her face?"

"Mind it? I like it," he says. "That's why she sends me the pictures."

He puts the phone away and she shakes her head again. "Damn, I wish I knew all of this before we got started."

"Believe me, I wish you did too."

"I was holding back," she admits. "When you were eating me out, I was close to coming, but I held back. Nice oral skills, by the way."

"Why did you hold back?" he inquires.

She grins. "Because there's this thing that always seems to happen when I orgasm."

"This sounds interesting," he notes. "Do tell."

She bites her lower lip and gently pushes him onto his back. "I could tell you, but why don't I show you instead?"

Grabbing his cock, she quickly tugs him into hardness, and he closes his eyes in contentment as he feels her mouth slide down his length. He doesn't know what to expect from this girl, but he's positive that he's in for one wild ride.

12