The Scat Virgin Diaries, Entry 02

Story Info
Robin is reluctant to join her co-workers.
3.7k words
4.62
16.2k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lighght
lighght
12 Followers

I've been having a lot of fun with this series so far. Any feedback is much appreciated! Also, I do have several ideas for future installments, but leave a comment if you'd like to see anything specific, and I'll see if I can incorporate it. Thank you for reading, and hope you enjoy.

ENTRY 2

My name is Robin. And there I stood, in a handicap bathroom stall looking down at two people sitting in a smeary puddle of their own shit. At least, I assumed it belonged to both of them; there was an awful lot: on the ground, on the toilet cover, on their... bodies.

And what a rotten smell it was. Yet, somehow, the pervading odor transcended the filth of the act itself and rose into a higher awareness of erotica within my soul. I wanted to be a part of this. I knew that much.

But I was afraid. Of course I was afraid. It was the middle of a work day, and here I was, looking to join a scat threesome.

"Actually, wait. Forget I just said that. I... I need to get back. I'm sorry," I blurted. Blushing hotly, I rushed for the door.

"What? Robin, wait!" I heard David slippily spring to his feet to chase after me. He grabbed my wrist with a dirty hand and turned me around. Or did I let him?

"No, David, forget it, please. Forget I asked. I have to go back out there before...." I didn't even want to picture it. "Please don't tell anyone."

"Robin, listen. It took a lot of courage for you to even come in here, let alone ask us to teach you about... this." I listened sincerely to his words—thoughtfully, and maybe even a bit hopefully (although it's hard to say what I was hoping for, exactly).

"I've had a really great time these past few months getting to know you," he continued, "and honestly? I've been hoping we might turn it into something more someday. So if you do decide to leave, I hope it's because you believe the same thing, just that your "someday" happens to not be today.

"But I do gotta say... when I saw you there now, looking at me and Lupe with such... curiosity... I thought maybe our someday had arrived today."

It caught me off guard. I'd never been spoken to so romantically in my entire life. Which is pretty sad, I know, because the cheesiness far-outweighed the romance. But still. This guy clearly really liked me. And sure, I kinda liked him, too. No one else at this fucking place seemed to have any sense for a girl's privacy (friggin' CJ comes to mind), and it had been quite a while since I'd encountered such genuine personality -- from a guy or girl. I couldn't just pass this up.

I did realize, however, that maybe I could have just waited for another time; it seemed like David would be there for me whenever I'd be ready to explore these things. But in that regard, one thought poisoned my mind: what if I were to sleep on this and not feel the same way tomorrow? And did the act of even considering such a scenario already mean that I wasn't one-hundred-percent on this? And if I wasn't one-hundred-percent... what percent was I?

But the number doesn't matter, I told myself, because it isn't zero, and that's what matters.

Plus, what would happen to Lupe after today? Chances were she wouldn't be there next time, and something about having two teachers comforted me. (Never mind the fact that I found her incredibly sexy (however relevant that information might appear in retrospect.)) I looked back at David.

His kind eyes washed over the unsureness in mine, cleansing my thoughts of doubt. I looked down at my wrist in his shit-stained hand. Maybe this wouldn't be my only chance—but it was here, in the present, with me. And that alignment had to mean something.

I took a tiny step toward him and grabbed his other hand. "Okay," I said. "I'll... I'll stay with you."

The smile that overtook him was so warm; I felt it in his skin. He turned, keeping his eyes with mine, leading me back to their little hideaway—their secret scat base in the handicap stall.

A swirly layer of shit-smears covering her face and breasts, Lupe stood, ankles crossed, hands held politely in front like a young child. Her gleaming grin displayed her dirtied teeth, and I don't believe I've ever seen her look more adorable than she was in that moment.

"I am very glad you will stay," she admitted in that cute Hispanic accent. I blushed again and looked away. So much shit on the floor. I wondered if we would still use it, or if we'd have to... you know... make more.

"Aww, hey..." She noticed my embarrassment and came to me—took my other hand so that each of them now held one. "We want you to have a great experience. Okay? I promise it will be fun." They really were here to help. They wanted to guide me through this unorthodox journey. I smiled and nodded.

"So... how do we start?"

"Well..." she said, looking from me to him. "Maybe you noticed earlier, David, but I maybe still have a little more inside."

"I did notice," he chuckled. "Do you think it will be enough?"

"Maybe. We can see." She turned to me again. "You have ever tasted shit before?"

"Once or twice," I answered shyly. It was the truth. I suppose I've always been a little curious, fingering my asshole in the shower every now and again, pulling it out to see some brownish film, tasting it once or twice, grimacing both times. I really hoped I wouldn't this time; I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of them.

Then I thought, embarrass myself? I'm about to literally play with shit in front of these people. The thought made me giggle-snort, at which they both chuckled. At least we were keeping things light. I took a breath and relaxed my shoulders a bit.

"Hey," said David softly. "Take off your clothes."

"What?" It was the first time I noticed I was the only one who wasn't fully naked. "Oh. Duh." We all chuckled again.

"That is, unless you want to get them dirty."

"No, no. Just... gimme a sec."

I pulled my shirt up and over my head, then down off my arms. I turned to see if there was a hook on the stall door, but there wasn't, so I just draped it over the top.

My back to them now, I reached around to unhook my bra, but hesitated; it suddenly occurred to me that I hadn't been naked in front of anyone since high school, and that seemed longer ago than I'd care to admit.

I carefully undid the clasp and slid the bra down my arms, catching it in one hand. I went to place it over the door with my shirt, but suddenly saw in my mind how that would look if, say, someone like Becca or Michael were to come back in. A new pair of clothes draped over the stall where a couple had recently scat-fucked—that, and a missing Robin. I was passing the point of no return, I considered.

I hung my bra over my shirt and turned around to face my chaperons.

"Sorry," my voice cracked.

"Are you comfortable?" David asked sweetly. I nodded quickly, accompanied by a half-ass smile, to which he responded by coming to me and holding me in his arms. The shit on his body was cool and starting to dry, but his hug was tender and warmhearted. He placed a hand on my cheek; I looked up at him. He took a moment to linger on my eyes, then came in for a kiss.

It was the last bit of reassurance I needed. My first kiss with a decent guy in who-knows-how-many years, and it was everything I suddenly knew I'd been missing. We breathed and kissed again, and I realized I was on my toes. I fell back down to my heels as we breathed again and kissed once more.

"Lifted you off your feet, have I?" he jested. Nervous laughter spilled out of me like a bucket of warm water.

"Ustedes dos son tan lindos," contributed Lupe as she came over to us. She planted a pleasant smooch on my cheek (leaving behind a brown kiss mark, I'm sure), gave me a wink, then knelt down.

David pulled my chin back up to him, and I closed my eyes again as we continued to make out. I was back in high school again; only this time it wasn't some punk druggie jerkoff's tongue down my throat—there was a wholesome intimacy saturating this lust. Not to mention the slightest hint of feces in his saliva which had begun priming my tastebuds for what I was sure they'd soon receive. Grimacing was the last thing on my mind.

I could feel Lupe's hands unfasten my jeans and pull them down over my ass, past my knees, all the way to my ankles. I lifted my right foot, and she slid off my shoe and pant leg. I lifted my left; she repeated.

Returning to my waist, she caressed my stomach with her cheeks and lips, kissing my skin, blessing me with tiny licks every so often. I tingled with electricity.

As David massaged my breasts I could feel Lupe's lips approach my pussy lips through my tangas. She caressed me with the bridge of her nose; a thin layer of cotton the only thing between us. It only made me wetter.

She began rubbing me with her hand, but then suddenly I felt my panties yanked right down to my feet! Lupe's tongue grazed my clit, and I shuddered. My breathing had intensified; I barely noticed the smell anymore. If anything, it was now enhancing my libido.

Over time the two of them had pushed me back up against the stall wall, and I was pinned, held in place by their authorative tongues. And honestly, I would've been utterly content to be kept in that position for months at the mercy of their mouths... but they had other plans for me, and I wanted to know them.

Lupe eventually stood up and whispered something to David, and I felt him smile wide.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and guided me down to my knees. Lupe turned around and bent over forward, using the toilet for support. David knelt behind me and held my hands behind my back.

"Are you ready?" he whispered into my ear. The tickle of his voice sent a shiver down my spine.

"Yeah..." I breathed.

"What?"

"Yes," I repeated, louder and more confident. His other hand held the back of my head and made sure my mouth found its way straight to Lupe's puckering, still dirty asshole.

"Wet it for her," he commanded.

With my face between her cheeks, all I could respond with was, "Mm-hm." I sent my tongue to explore the young mother's hole.

I could taste her previous shit and retracted slightly, but ultimately pushed through the odd sensation. Her asshole was pulsing, expanding as she readied her next load. It was about to happen. This was it.

Suddenly it came—and much quicker than I was expecting; it was already at the back of my tongue. I pulled my face away and gagged. Quite audibly. Then again. But I wanted it. It was new, undiscovered, dangerous territory, and I wanted it.

Without the use of my hands I shoved my face back between Lupe's ass cheeks to keep her shit in my mouth. She pushed out only a little more, then stopped.

"I think I'm empty," she informed us. David smeared my face around between her cheeks for a few seconds, then pulled me out by my short strawberry-blonde hair.

"Very nicely done," he applauded me. "You glad you stayed, yet?"

I tried to smile to let him know how thankful I was, but it was difficult with an open mouth full of shitty mush.

Lupe wiped her ass with her fingers, massaged her asshole a little bit, then stood and turned to look down upon me—upon her new mess. I just stayed kneeling, staring bright-eyed up at my teacher, awaiting further instruction. She gripped my chin and cheeks with a freshly dirty hand. "Now chew, chica." She leaned in real close. "Chew your food."

I did as she wanted. As I chewed her soil with my mouth open, its juices began dripping down my throat, making me gag a few more times. But I liked it. I liked how messy it was. I liked how my body wanted to reject it. I liked how their commands came with a sense of encouragement.

Still holding my chin, she dove in and joined me. Her tongue slipped inside the pulpy goop and found my own. And here I thought making out with David a few minutes ago was the hottest thing I'd ever experienced. Fuck, was I wrong.

Lupe's kiss expanded the boundaries of the word "passionate." Was I falling for them both? I really couldn't tell. The sensation was too much and clouded reason. Soft chunks of shit fell out of our mouths as we sloshed it around with our tongues, nearly unhinging our jaws, the kiss becoming almost violent.

David kept my hands hostage by pressing his body tightly against my back. He slid his hardening rod down between my ass cheeks to get closer. His left hand reached around me and grabbed my right breast; his right hand journeyed down to my clit. He nibbled on my ear lobe. I was overcome with pleasures. My pussy was soaking wet.

Lupe's mouth and mine continued to manically mud wrestle while David's hands explored my nudity. I began to writhe between their grips, ever eager for whatever came next.

The tightness keeping my hands in place loosened slightly, and they slid downward behind me. Without thinking I reached for David's cock. The primal shape of it... it had been so long. I needed it.

David could obviousy tell, because he soon pushed me to lean forward onto my hands and knees. God, I wanted him so badly it hurt. For a brief moment I wondered how dirty his dick was, but I got over it. I wanted him to fuck me. GOD, I wanted him to fuck me.

Lupe sat down atop the toilet lid and leaned almost completely onto her back, spreading her legs wide. Her vagina was so smelly and full of shit. Then again, so was my mouth—I still hadn't swallowed.

"Eat me, Robin. Eat me."

I dove right in. And so did David's cock. He pumped me while I smeared more shit across Lupe's pussy with my mouth, drawing circles around her clit with the tip of my nose. I hoped she felt the vibrations of my voice as I moaned from being fucked. Doggy-style had always been my favorite.

Lupe and I soon came to a nice rhythm: I would push forth more shit into her pussy with my tongue, and she'd squeeze it back out into my mouth. It was a sexy, tasty mirroring of the back-and-forth happening behind me.

But then (speaking of what was happening behind me), I began to feel a familiar sensation. It took a few seconds, but then it hit me: I had just eaten lunch. Tacos, nonetheless. And they were making their way through my system; the runners were rounding the bases.

"Oh, my god..." I warned, having to spit out some shit to speak clearly.

"That's right," replied David. He must have interpreted what I said as a sexual exclamation.

"No, no, I'm going to... shit!" I clarified.

"Oh, fuck yeah." He was excited! (What was I expecting?)

He licked his thumb, then slowed down his thrusting and massaged my asshole with it as I focused. Without me going down on her anymore, Lupe had begun rubbing her clitoris, faster and faster.

I could feel it coming out, now. David's dick was still halfway inside me, and my walls tightened around him as the fresh waste exited my body. The feeling gave me a vague flashback of being double-penetrated by my ex and his fucking brother. I quickly shed their faces from my mind. I was in a much better place now.

David made a bowl with his hands underneath his cock, catching my hot, moist shit after it rolled off his shaft. I felt him start smearing his large haul all over my ass and lower back and the backs of my thighs. He pulled out of me, then re-entered a few moments later with a much stickier unit. After a few pumps, he pulled out again, this time slapping a handful of my own shit onto my pussy and rubbing it all over. A few more thrusts into my nasty fuckhole, and then I felt a finger enter where my shit had just left—slowly in, slowly, out. Then two—slowly in, slowly out. Then three—in, out.

Then a pause.

The head of his cock kissed my asshole next, letting me know his intention. I relaxed my hole and licked my lips, still wet with Lupe's filth.

I opened my eyes to see she had switched to full-on fisting her shitty snatch. The smacking sound it made pleased my ears. She had to rely on her whole other arm to make sure she didn't fall off the toilet. Her eyes were tight and her brow was furrowed, and she was speaking Spanish under her breath. It was fucking hot.

David's cock squeezed into my asshole, and I moaned, which increased in pitch to a small squeal.

"Fuck yeah," he said again in a whisper. "Aw, fuck."

"Yeah, fuck my ass," I gasped. "Fuck my ass, David, fuck it, fuck my ass," I begged.

His pushed the entire length of his dick into my ass and held it there tightly. I could feel his bones with my bones. I could feel his balls on my pussy.

As his shaft exited my hole, it felt like I was pushing out another, fatter piece of shit. He removed his piece completely, followed by a bit more of my shit, which he proceded to push back up inside me with another full insertion. And as he came back out, so did a little more shit.

We repeated this God-knows-how-many times; I never wanted it to end. Lubed up with my shit, he slid so easily into me, resisted only by the tightness of my novice muscles.

Lupe had exhausted herself from fisting and had gotten up from the toilet to join him behind me. I heard a shift in his breathing and knew she must have been doing something to him. While I couldn't be sure, I imagined her devouring his asshole while he fucked mine.

The fantasy made me so hot that I inadvertently began mimicking her, licking an imaginary asshole in front of me. When I realized what I was doing I opened my eyes and smiled at myself and how absolutely into this I was. I saw the toilet lid in front of my face where Lupe had once been—still quite dirty from our foul cunnilingus, as well as their previous session.

Now with a physical canvas, I continued my charade. I put myself back into her shoes, licking clean the porcelain of her dirt as if it were David's asshole as he slid his filthy dick in and out of me, the one licking him from behind. We were an infinite chain of gross sex. It was an almost spiritual moment in which I wished I could live forever. I never wanted it to end.

Then suddenly, surprisingly, after David withdrew, I felt Lupe's warm tounge swab my gaping hole, and it was like I was licking it myself. Simply... indescribable.

Seemingly ad infinitum we continued: whenever David would leave me, she would lick clean my hole, suck him a few times, spit into her hand, and massage herself while they reapplied shit to his shaft, and we'd repeat the process all over. I was so stretched out by this point. We had reached such a comfortable rhythm. I never wanted it to end.

But end all things must.

We carried on in this way for as long as we could—all the way in, all the way out, licked clean, lubed up, repeat—but it wasn't long until Michael had security finally come in and drag us out of there. As they escorted us outside the building, my pussy ached for the closure of an orgasm. I wished at the very least I could have given David a muddy hand-job while we were walking, but they wouldn't let the three of us get close enough to each other.

I thought it might've been scary or sobering when we got caught, but it was actually rather exhilarating. I just couldn't wipe the grin off my face, and neither could my companions. Any time we caught a glimpse of one another we just laughed. I still had shit from my nose all the way down my neck. There was one wet drip inching its way down my belly, and it was a fun game to see if it would make it down to between my legs before we got to wherever we were going.

I didn't notice any of our co-workers around; they must have been taken elsewhere so they wouldn't have to see the three of us as we were.

We ultimately were taken out to the back parking lot and hosed down, which was kind of fun. Lupe played with her tits hoping to get a rise out of Michael or the two security guys, but they (surprisingly) didn't respond at all to her vulgarity. And in fact, it only made Michael more furious.

lighght
lighght
12 Followers
12