The Scene Ch. 01

Story Info
Anniversary gifts revealed
2k words
4.32
20.4k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master walked into the bedroom taking in the candlelight, and me restrained. He walked up to me with a small but gentle smile on His face and my heart thundered up into my throat. "Happy Anniversary Master." I whispered. His smile widened into a grin and I breathed a sigh of relief. He started caressing me through the silk of my new gown.

"Is this new, pet?" He asked

"Yes Master, I bought it for tonight as a surprise for You."

"It's lovely, I like it. Thank you." He smiled "Thank You Master." I replied sagging a bit in my restraints with relief, He could have taken what was intended as a gift as presumption.

"Just one thing pet."

I caught my breath," yes Master?"

"Did you get out My tools?" He asked cocking an eyebrow at me and smiling.

"No Master, your pet isn't allowed to touch Your tools without permission." I stated grinning.

His smile widening he said "Good girl."

He pulled His box out of the closet and placed it on the bed next to where I was suspended. He began pulling items out and lining them up on the tall table that was set along the wall next to the suspension bar. The first thing that came out was His favorite, the flogger. It was impressive to look at being that it was red kangaroo leather, had 9 tails and was about 2 feet long. Oh the things He could do with it! My pussy clenched just at the sight of it causing another drop of my pussy juice to caress the inside of my thigh. After that came the crop, which was only two feet long, but He very seldom used both in one session. My Master eyed me speculatively then placed it gently but deliberately on the table too. Next came my favorite dildo which was only about 6 inches long and 1 ½ inches wide, I liked this one because it still left my pussy nice and tight for my Master's cock. He turned back to the toolbox and pulled out the a set of clamps that he liked to use on me. It was a set of five all attached to a hogtie buckle.

He turned to me with these, "These will keep you entertained while I finish setting up and showering."

He reached inside the bodice of my negligee lifting out first one breast, than the other to rest on top of it, creating their own shelf as the neckline of the nightie held them up. He squeezed my breast milking it through his fingers until only the nipple was in his grip. He pulled this out in a long line and gently attached the clamp to it. My breath had started coming in rapid pants knowing what was coming. After doing the same thing to my other breast, He turned his attention to my dripping pussy. Pulling the front panel of the gown around my waist and to the back, he secured it there with a clothes pin, of which he took a good supply out of His box. Caressing my pussy lightly he said "So wet already pet? Mmmmm, we'll have to give this extra special attention tonight." He leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on my mound just above my clit. Snaking His tongue forward he lapped at my clit for a few moments, making me pant harder and my juice to run even more freely. I could feel the sensation in the pit of my belly, telling me that it wouldn't be long before I came. Pulling my labia down while His tongue was causing sweet pleasure to sing from my clit to my nipples He quickly affixed two of the clamps to my lips. I moaned softly from their gentle pinch. My Master took my clit between His finger and thumb and with an evil little smile on his face, pinched HARD. My head rocked back from the shock of the sensation and I sucked in my breath as the sensation traveled all the way up into my belly and down my legs, making them weak. "Breathe pet..." my Master told me.

I blew out the breath I had been holding and shakily sucked air into my lungs bracing myself. He quickly attached the fifth clamp on my clit. Tightening all the clamps down until I had a hard time catching my breath and keeping still, He said "Keep the chains taught My pet, you know what to do."

I arched my back putting tension on the chains until it felt like all of my erogenous zones were connected. All of my most sensitive bits were starting to join into one ache of pleasure/pain in my belly as I felt my orgasm building more quickly than I could control. "MmmmmMaster, may I cum please!" I cried as a tear leaked from the corner of my eye to run down my cheek creating a shadowed streak, asking for permission to cum as He had instructed me to a year ago. "Yes, cum! Cum now for me My pet." He whispered as I trembled under the clamps. He thrust two of His fingers into my well lubed pussy and I contracted hard on them and cried out my orgasm for Him to enjoy.

He laughed softly as I rhythmically clenched on his fingers "That's it My love, give it to Me. This is Mine. You cum only for Me so it's Mine." He plucked the chains in time with the pulsing of my pussy, drawing out my orgasm as only He could do. After my spasms had stopped He removed His finger and held them up to His face, smelling the proof of my excitement. Slowly He licked my cum off of His fingers. "I plan on having much more of my favorite treat this evening My pet. I granted mercy quickly this first time because you have pleased Me greatly with your efforts for O/our anniversary. But by granting this one quickly you know that the next time will not be so quick."

I hung my head while I panted "Yes Master."

"Chin up pet, keep the chains taught."

"Yes Master." I whispered, rolling my head back and arching until I could feel the tension from the clamp on my still throbbing clit, labia and nipples.

"Anticipation is the best aphrodisiac in the world." He said as He continued to unpack his equipment. "I remembered O/our anniversary too My love."

Feeling my eyes drifting half closed I opened them wide and looked at Him. He was holding a black box tied with a red ribbon into a small bow on top. "Would you like to open it?"

"May I please?" I panted, still coming down from the orgasm.

He held the box up to my mouth so that I could reach the ribbon. As I pulled it slid off of the box. He opened it up and pulled out a black 7 inch dildo that had metal pieces running up the sides. He held it up for me to see, turning it around, than placed it on the table. The second thing that came out of the box was an anal plug, again black with those strange metal pieces running up the sides. Then he pulled out the control box and lead wires.

"OOooooooo" I sucked in my breath, "What is that?"

"This is a Tens Unit pet, I think you'll like it" He said as I eyed it apprehensively. It had four knobs on the top and an array of lights next to jacks for the wires. The last thing He pulled out was the electrical plug. After hooking up all the wires and plugging it in, He gently leaned his 6'3" frame over me and pressed a hard kiss to my lips, snaking his tongue inside my mouth to wrestle with mine. He squeezed one of the clamps on my nipples hard!! "Now you know that I want you to keep this chain tight the entire time I'm gone."

"oooo yes...." I moaned

He reached down and squeezed the clamp on my clit, "Yes what? My pet."

"Yes Master! I understand!" I cried as fresh tears rolled down my ecstatic face.

He smiled "That's better pet, and make sure you don't cum while I'm gone, I'll know if you do."

"Yes Master I understand." I whimpered, still feeling the burn of pain in my clit.

He then lowered His head to growl in my ear "Mine!" and placed a love bite on my ear, making me shiver and sending a spasm throughout my body as He soothed the bite with His tongue.

As He walked away from me into the bathroom I avidly watched the way His muscular body moved under his utilities. He was a superbly fit Marine and I appreciated every inch of that muscle, knowing He was so much stronger than I. Feeling safe because I knew that He wouldn't hesitate to use it in my defense. Knowing that He would never let anything bad happen to me eased my anxiety about the new piece of equipment. As I arched my back I snickered about the fact that I could use it for a backache too.

"What's so funny pet?" my Master asked with an arched brow as He walked back into the room with a towel around His waist. I continued to chuckle softly, my Master had always appreciated my dry sense of humor.

"I could use that for my backache too." I chuckled with a wicked glint in my eye.

My Master returned my wicked grin "We'll have to see if we can give you something to take your mind off of your back." as He dropped his towel and strode to the table to pick up the red flogger..

"ooooo" I moaned as I anticipated the feeling to come. My pussy was so wet from my previous orgasm that I knew He would be able to hear the wet slap of leather on skin after He caressed me with it there.

"Relax now pet, let the chains swing free." He said as He walked around me. He started caressing my body lightly with the whip, not striking for effect, just to titillate me. After He had ran the whip over all of my exposed skin He said "It's a shame to ruin this lovely gown, but I'll get you another." He took the back of my gown at the neckline and ripped it all along the laces to the side slit with His strong hands! I gasped as He walked to my front to admire the effect of His handiwork on me. He kissed me hard on the lips and released the first nipple clamp, catching my cry of pain in His own mouth as he softly stroked the blood back into my wonderfully tortured nipple.

When I was merely whimpering He paced back around me and stepped up onto the platform so that His erect cock was cradled in my ass. Leaning into me so that my arms and legs were stretched tight He whispered against the back of my neck, "God I love that you're Mine, that I can do anything I want to you." and so saying released the second nipple clamp and started massaging the blood back into that nipple as He clamped his teeth down on the nape of my neck and started grinding his cock into the crack of my ass. My cry rang out loud and I could feel him shudder and his cock twitch at the sound. He let the two nipple clamps swing free to increase the weight tugging on my clit and I arched my back at the sensation of my clit being stretched, my Master's cock rubbing against my brown rose. He let the whip swing from it's strap as he reached his strong arms around me to hold me close to him. Taking the front neckline of the gown He tore it down to the other side slit. Now the gown only clung to me by the spaghetti straps. He dragged it up my arms and used it to secure my wrists to the suspension bar.

(To Be Continued...)