The Scene Ch. 02: Not a Dry Seat

Story Info
Harry discovers just how wet a virgin can get.
3.1k words
4.42
46.7k
25

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YoureWet
YoureWet
78 Followers

Chloe caught me on my own at the theatre group a few days later.

"Harry, I wanted to apologize about the other night," she said.

"It's OK, Chloe, nothing to apologize for, let's just forget about it, OK?"

"But I've been thinking about it a lot since, and I feel terrible about laughing at you. Really I should feel flattered that you're thinking of me in that way."

I coughed guiltily.

"Honestly, it was just a physical reaction, Chloe. I couldn't help it."

"Well yeah, Harry, I understand that now. I mean, after you left ... I guess I understood. When I, er, thought about it. I mean, girls can have physical reactions too, that they can't help. So, yeah, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have laughed at you."

"Well that's fine, I mean, I just got a bit flustered, that's all. I'm sorry too."

"So can we do it again then?"

"I'm not sure that would be such a good idea, Chloe," I replied.

"But this Brian guy sucks! He's really pissing me off! He's trying to act all manly for his mates and he's just messing around the whole time, I'm not getting a chance to really explore the part."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, like he makes a great show of ramming into me really hard, like he exaggerates it too much, and he's not even looking at me he's like looking at his mates the whole time. Sometimes he acts like he's doing a rodeo or something. It really fucking annoys me."

"Ah, yes, well, the subject matter kind of encourages immature jerks," I said sagely.

"The way you did it was much softer and more gentle, even though it was forceful and kind of dominating. I don't know, I can't explain, but it felt so much more ... right ... than what Brian's doing. It must be your extra years of experience, I guess."

"Well, yes, I expect that's exactly what it is," I said, pushing my chest out and standing taller.

"But we didn't really ... finish. The other night. Can we try again? Please? Pretty please?"

She started fluttering her eyelashes at me, which made me smile despite myself.

"OK, Chloe, I guess we can try again," I said to her.

--

The next time Chloe opened her door to me, she was wearing a looser top, like a vest. It hung low, showing not only her cleavage, but the whole top of her breasts, and the top edge of her bra too. Underneath she was wearing grey leggings, which clung tightly to her curvy legs. If I had been a bit younger, or a bit less married ... but I put the thought quickly out of my head.

Not before I'd given off a low growl, though.

I did it without thinking. To be honest, earlier that night, I'd drunk a bit more wine than usual over dinner - the consequence of another argument with my wife. She'd told me she didn't want me talking to Chloe anymore, which I thought was a bit rich, since I never told her where she could or couldn't go, or who she could or couldn't see. It was a bloody double standard if you asked me, and it smacked of distrust. But the argument had left me drunk, and now I was growling at sexy teenagers without even meaning to. I would have to watch myself.

"Hi!" Chloe gushed, instantly evaporating my foul mood and just leaving me nicely tipsy from the wine.

"Hi, Chloe," I smiled happily, wondering how she did this to me; how she made me feel so good with just a "Hi" and a smile.

We went straight upstairs this time; I didn't even see her mum. Chloe sped ahead and I couldn't help admiring her ass again, which looked fantastic with her leggings clinging tightly around it. They were thin enough that there was a hint of flesh colour showing through in places, although I couldn't see a panty-line. I looked away to avoid growling at her again.

As soon as the door was shut, Chloe started apologizing again.

"I'm so sorry about last time, Harry. I'll make it up to you, I promise," she said.

I gave her a bear hug, holding her close to me. "There's no need to apologize, Chloe, let's just start afresh now, OK?"

She looked up from my arms and smiled sweetly.

"Yeah, OK. Don't forget to take your keys out of your pocket this time! I can already feel them!" she laughed, then I released her and she sat down.

I removed my keys and phone, and put them on her little bedside table, next to her nail scissors.

"Oh, Tom, you know how much I love you," Chloe said as soon as I turned back around. I sat down next to her on the bed.

"Oh, baby, if you love me, why won't you show it?"

Chloe kissed me wetly on the cheek.

"I show you every day, Tom. You know I'm not interested in anyone else."

"I just need you to do this one thing for me, baby, to prove you're really mine."

"But I've never done it with anyone before."

"Just lie down, baby."

I shoved Chloe hard onto the bed. She started giggling.

"Oh, Tom! Kiss me!"

I puckered my lips in a deliberately exaggerated manner and leaned over her, and she started laughing uncontrollably.

Then I grabbed her leggings by the waistband, and pretended to pull them down as a joke. They actually moved an inch, revealing a strip of enticing bare flesh, before she shrieked and grabbed onto them, pulling them back up while she laughed helplessly.

"Don't do that!" she giggled. "I haven't got any ... I mean, what are you doing?" she said, remembering her line.

Then I rolled on top of her, but her legs were together so I had to put mine either side. I started banging uselessly against her pelvis, and she screamed with laughter again.

"This isn't right, is it?" she asked when she was able to talk again.

"You mean with my legs on the outside?"

"Yeah, you can't fuck someone like that can you?"

"You can, but it's difficult. You're supposed to spread for me."

She started giggling again, and so did I.

"Spread for you?" she asked, laughing.

"Yeah, you know, you need to open your legs for me," I replied, looking her dead in the eye, "if you want me to pop your cherry."

I held her gaze as she turned bright pink.

"Let's try it properly then, Harry," she said, smiling demurely at me.

I lifted one leg so it could swap places with hers, then did the same with the other one, so I was nestled snugly between her thighs, with my jeans rubbing against her leggings.

"Fuck me, Tom," she smiled, gazing into my eyes.

"That," I said, grinding my groin firmly down between her open thighs, "is not the line."

She sighed loudly as I rubbed myself against her. Her leggings seemed fairly insubstantial; she could probably feel more through these than she could through her jeans, I thought.

"What is the line?" she asked.

I moved my face until my mouth was an inch from hers.

"Oh, Tom, stop it! That feels so good! You're so hard!" I told her.

"Oh, Tom, stop it! That feels so good!" she began.

I ground myself between her legs once more, pushing hard so she could tell that I was already semi-erect. Her eyes widened slightly and she spoke her next line, "You're so hard!"

"You're not laughing this time?" I enquired.

"No I'm not!" Chloe replied emphatically.

"How about if I put it here?" I said, and I ground into her again. She closed her eyes and moaned sexually; it didn't sound like acting any more. It sounded like I was actually getting her off. My erection grew noticeably as a result, and she gasped.

"Oh, Tom, don't, it feels so good there," she breathed.

I lowered myself until my face was an inch from hers, and gazed into her eyes. Her pupils were large and black, and she looked a little fearful, as if she was trapped.

"I want to push it inside you," I told her, and she gasped as I ground into her again, her eyes widening slightly.

I suddenly felt extremely hot for her, in a way I hadn't felt in years. I leaned down slowly until our lips were almost touching, our mouths both slightly open, our eyes gazing deeply into each others'. Time stopped for a moment, until Chloe broke the silence with a confession.

"I'm not wearing any panties," she breathed.

Our mouths collided. Her lips were wet and hot, and felt indescribably good. I felt her tongue dart into my mouth, and mine darted back into hers, seeking it out again. We kissed passionately as I gently ground into her, stroking her face with my free hand. We both moaned with pleasure, then rolled over so we were on our sides, facing each other and still kissing, breathlessly and desperately.

My hand slipped down from her face and cupped her breast through her clothes. She responded by kissing me harder, and then my hand wandered downwards, to her stomach. She moaned softly as my fingertips grazed lightly across her navel, gasping my name when I pushed my hand into the waistband of her leggings. Her skin was smooth and hot. I pushed my hand further, deeper, lower, the leggings stretching to accommodate my arm, until I knew for sure that she was telling the truth - she wasn't wearing any panties. What's more, she shaved down there, which my wife never did.

My wife! I snapped back to reality with a start, and pulled away quickly and suddenly.

"We can't ..." I said, breathing heavily.

"I want to fuck you," she said, rolling onto her back with her legs apart.

"But your mum's downstairs!"

"That's your line! I want to fuck you!"

"Oh!" I exclaimed, turning red. For a minute, I'd forgotten that we were rehearsing.

Without pausing I rolled back on top of her, put my arms around her body and pulled myself into her hard, pushing my groin roughly between her legs, mashing myself into her pussy as effectively as I could. She moaned louder.

"I want to fuck you!" I said.

"Ohhh, God, Tom, I want you to fuck me too, it's just ..." she said, her voice full of lust.

I rammed my groin between her legs as hard as I could, indiscriminately mashing her genitals between my body and hers. She screamed and moaned at the same time. It was the best one she'd done so far. I felt some wetness leak out of my dick and into my boxer shorts.

I looked at her lips, longing to kiss her again. She licked them slowly while I watched. My erection felt so hard in my jeans now. I wanted to grind it into her, make her feel it through her thin leggings, over and over again, until she came for me.

"Oh, God!" I said, looking into her eyes.

"It's Daisy!" she shrieked, and we both started giggling again.

I held her in a hug for a minute while we shook with laughter. Then she wrapped her legs around mine and used her calves to pull me hard into her, forcing her leggings tight up against her pussy and causing her to moan loudly again.

"Oh my God! You popped my cherry!" Chloe said, with such conviction that I wondered for a moment if I actually had.

I pushed myself up on my arms again and looked into her eyes.

"It's done now. Do you want me to stop?"

We looked at each other's lips.

"I shouldn't have kissed you," I said, breathing deeply as I ground my crotch into hers again.

"Ah, I ... I know," she said, apparently short of air.

"That was wrong," I said, as I bumped into her again, harder this time.

"You shouldn't ... uh ... do that again," she agreed in a slightly higher-pitched voice than usual.

"And you should be wearing panties," I said. "It's not fair, telling me you're not wearing panties. A man can ... lose control," I said.

"I'm glad I didn't wear them. This feels so much better," she said, and I sped up, dry-humping her faster and more roughly now.

"That's another reason you should be wearing them," I smiled.

"I, uh, disagree," she panted.

"What's the next line?" I asked.

"Mmm," she said lustfully. I could feel her getting softer between her legs now, as if her pussy was getting squishy.

"What's my next line, Chloe?" I asked again.

"Do you want me to stop," she replied.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Please don't," she said, her face getting flushed.

"No, it's 'don't you fucking dare!'," I told her, speeding up again until I was in full flow, banging her as fast and as hard as I could manage in my jeans.

"Ahhh," she said, closing her eyes. "Don't you fucking dare."

I studied her face. She was getting quite red, and her breathing was fast and shallow. She was going to cum soon. I was about to give an orgasm to a teenage girl.

Once again, reality hit me like a truck.

"And the lights dim, and we're done," I said quickly, climbing off her and brushing myself down. "OK, I've got to go now."

"What's wrong?" she panted, propping herself up on her elbows.

"Nothing's wrong. We've done the scene, and I've got to go," I said with my back to her as I started to collect my things.

She took a few deep breaths and continued.

"But, Harry, we only did it once. Are you sure there's nothing wrong?"

"Well, we ... we shouldn't have kissed. Should we? That crossed a line. We're bad people. No, I'm a bad person. You're lovely. You're fucking beautiful actually. It's my fault. I'm a dick. I shouldn't have kissed you," I said.

"You're right, Harry, we shouldn't have kissed. I'm sorry," she said sweetly.

I turned around to tell her it wasn't her fault, but my eyes ended up between her legs and I stopped short.

Her leggings had ridden up between her pussy lips, leaving a visible camel-toe, and radiating from that was a dark circle stretching three inches in each direction. She must have been soaking wet underneath.

Suddenly I felt painfully hard. I couldn't take my eyes off her wet leggings. Had she actually cum, or was this just in preparation? It was incredible. I couldn't help wondering what her pussy felt like when it was that wet.

My eyes gravitated to her crotch, and that's when I noticed the hole: a penny-sized circle in the dead centre of the wet patch, right between her legs.

"Oh God, there's a hole in your leggings," I blurted out huskily, without meaning to.

"Where?" she said innocently, looking down.

I leaned down closer, my finger hovering over the hole, just grazing the loose cotton thread that had caused it. I could feel the damp warmth from her pussy on my skin. I gulped and looked up at her.

"It's in a rather unfortunate place, I'm afraid," I said.

"I can't see," she said, struggling to sit up. "Show me."

"Show you how?"

"I don't know, use your imagination," she said sarcastically.

I looked into her eyes questioningly, my eyebrows raised. She just returned my stare impatiently.

"OK, then. It's right here," I said. Then I pushed my finger gently into the hole.

"Oh!" Chloe squeaked when she felt my finger touch her pussy inside her leggings. Her flesh was hot, and I couldn't believe how wet she was. Her eyes went wider and wider as my finger slipped effortlessly between her tender pussy lips, sliding freely until it met resistance, and I realized I was pressing right against her virgin entrance.

Time stood still for a moment. Chloe didn't attempt to move or push me away, she just sat there staring at me, breathing heavily, with a shocked expression on her face.

"Are you going to leave your finger right there?" she eventually whispered.

"Sorry," I replied, and I pushed slowly but firmly until it started to enter her.

"Ahhhh!" Chloe cried out in pleasurable disbelief, her hands gripping tightly to the bedclothes as her head fell backwards onto the duvet. Her whole body was tense, and she was incredibly tight around my finger, but she was getting more slippery with every passing second. I gradually pushed further in until my finger was buried an inch deep inside her soaking wet pussy, clenched firmly by her muscles.

Then her whole body bucked violently on the bed. She lifted her head up and looked at me in confusion.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" she asked breathlessly.

I snatched my hand back quickly.

"Shit!" I said, looking at my wet finger, shocked at myself.

There was a moment of stunned silence. Chloe sat up slowly on the bed, looking slightly dazed.

"What the hell just happened?" she asked confusedly.

"It was, er, an accident," I said, trying to look innocent.

"You just fingered me, Harry," she breathed.

"No I didn't!" I protested.

"I felt it go right inside me," she replied softly.

I looked into her eyes and growled, remembering the feeling of her warm wet pussy clutching the end of my finger.

"I think ... OK, er, maybe it did go... a little bit ... inside you," I admitted.

Chloe blinked a few times, breathing deeply, and her face relaxed some more.

"Fucking hell," she said.

"I'm really sorry, Chloe. I didn't mean to do that. I was just trying to show you where your hole was," I said despondently.

Suddenly Chloe burst out laughing.

"Well you certainly found my hole!" she said, and I started giggling too.

"I guess I did," I replied.

"God, that's going to stay with me forever. The first person to ever finger me: Harry Harding. Bet you never thought that would happen!" she laughed.

"No, I guess I didn't," I smiled back.

"Wow," she said, leaning back on her hands and smiling to herself. "So do you want to ..."

Suddenly I was hit by panic.

"You won't tell anyone about this, will you?"

"God, no!" she replied without missing a beat, "I'd die if anyone knew I'd been fingered by a 40-year-old!"

"Oh, thanks!" I exclaimed loudly, suddenly feeling very old.

"That doesn't mean you can't ..."

"Well, you know, maybe you should just throw those leggings out, Chloe. A hole like that can get you into a lot of trouble!" I spluttered, and I ran out of the room and down the stairs.

"Harry, wait!" she called after me.

"Especially if you're not wearing any panties!" I yelled back at her, then I stormed through the front door and slammed it behind me, barely noticing Chloe's mum on the sofa.

YoureWet
YoureWet
78 Followers