The Scene Ch. 05: Curtain Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Tom, don't, it feels so good there," she replied, gasping as I applied gentle pressure, stretching her open slightly.

I looked her dead in the eyes, a month of unrequited lust in my face. "I want to push it inside you. I want to fuck you," I told her.

She grinned at me, a triumphant grin, as if she was proud of herself. I grinned back.

"Ohhh, God, Tom, I want you to fuck me too," she said.

I tensed up, grabbing her shoulders tight, anticipating the next line.

"It's just ..."

Then she screamed at the top of her voice as I drove myself hard and deep into her soaking wet pussy, taking her virginity in an instant.

She was slippery, but she was so tight! It hurt me, so I couldn't imagine what it must have been like for Chloe. Her scream as I forced my way in was more like the first scream she'd done than the scream we'd rehearsed. But at least she had something to draw on now, I thought.

I rested halfway inside her for a moment while we both recovered from the discomfort, and the pain gave way to a beautiful feeling of enclosure inside the teenager's hot, tight, and dripping wet pussy.

"Oh my God!" Chloe screamed excitedly. "You popped my cherry!" She grinned at me. I grinned back.

"It's done now. Do you want me to stop?"

She pulled me down and kissed me hard, squeezing my dick in her pussy as she did so.

"Don't you fucking dare," she said, and she started wriggling underneath me.

I pulled my dick out and rammed back into her, hard, opening her up further than before. She screamed again. I started a rhythm, trying to match the way she was bucking, plunging deeper and deeper into her each time, and she screamed in pleasure at every thrust, following the stage directions precisely.

She quickly approached her orgasm. As I drove into her she started shuddering, then shaking. Her face was red and she barely seemed able to breathe. Her screams became louder and fiercer, then she yelled at the top of her voice, "You're going to make me cum!"

I penetrated her hard, as deeply as I possibly could, and she gave one long, loud scream and squeezed my dick firmly with her pussy. My balls suddenly became wet. I felt her cum on my legs next, as it ran off her skirt and soaked the bedclothes beneath. I held her tight as she carried on shuddering on my dick, her pussy rippling around it. Her orgasm seemed to last forever, and I could feel my own approaching rapidly. Then she relaxed at last. We kissed, slowly and more lovingly than before, while she regained her breath. Finally she looked up at me.

"Fucking hell, do that to me again and I'll be yours forever," she said, her hips still slowly gyrating beneath me.

"I'll do that to you any time you like, Chloe."

"Really, Harry?" she said, smiling broadly.

"Any time, any place."

"Does that make me your ... mistress?" she purred.

I paused for a moment, unsure of myself. Then I smiled at her.

"Yes, Chloe. You're my mistress."

"That's so nice," she smiled back, a little dazed and sleepy.

"I'd better pull out of you now, though," I said.

"Don't do that," she said dreamily. "Not yet."

"But I nearly came just then, and I'm not wearing a condom," I warned her, and I started sliding myself out.

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tight to her.

"I don't care," she said, squeezing the end of my dick with her pussy and making me gasp with pleasure.

"But you're not on birth control, are you?" I asked.

"Would it help if I said it was OK?" she asked, smiling mischievously.

I grinned back at her.

"Are you serious?" I asked, stroking the hair from her forehead with my fingertips.

"You can cum right inside me, Harry, it doesn't matter any more," she replied, and my heart leapt.

I started thrusting inside her slower, and not so deeply. First I just fucked her with the tip of my dick, which felt amazing as she squeezed the end with her tight little pussy. Then I went a little deeper and her moans became cries.

"There!" she yelled suddenly. I tried repeating the movement I'd just made. "Oh, God, yes!" she cried, so I started fucking her like that, ramming my dick about three-quarters of the way inside her. "Oh my God, Harry, I think that's my G-spot!" she cried out, then she came again, loudly.

"I think it probably is," I agreed.

I let her get her breath back, then I started fucking her again, deeper but slower.

"Oh God, Harry, you make me feel so good," she said.

"I love fucking you Chloe, you're so wet and tight and you're so ... into it. It's so hot hearing you scream, baby," I replied.

"You make me scream, Harry, with your hard dick inside my wet pussy. You made me cum twice and we ain't even finished yet. No one's ever been in my pussy except you, you're my first, you took my cherry. I belong to you now. You make me so horny and wet that I can't bear it. I fingered myself every night this week thinking about you fucking me."

"Really? Tell me how you made yourself cum," I told her, while I carried on fucking her slowly.

"Oh, you know, I lay on this bed, and I slid my wet panties off, and I started rubbing myself, then I put my fingers inside and started moving them, slowly at first, then faster and faster, and nothing really happened much until I started thinking about you, imagining my fingers were your dick, and that's what really made me explode. I'm in love with you, Harry Harding, and just the thought of your dick inside me is enough to make me cum."

"Rub your clit for me now," I told her, raising myself up to leave room for her. She obligingly slid her hand down between her legs, and scratched my dick gently with her fingernail before moving back up and rubbing on herself.

"Oh, Harry, that feels so good," she said.

"Go faster," I said, and I increased the speed I was fucking her at.

"Oh, yeah, Harry. Do you want me to make myself cum?"

"Yes, Chloe, I want you to make yourself cum for me."

"Ohhhh, it's starting, Harry, the feeling's starting again."

I felt myself move towards my orgasm as well.

"I'm close too, baby," I said.

"Do you mind if I talk a bit ... dirty?" she asked, with a filthy smile on her face.

I grinned back at her. "If you like."

"You popped my cherry, Harry. I'm only eighteen. You fucked a teenager. I'm pretty much still a schoolgirl, Harry, you made a sweet innocent schoolgirl cum all over your dick. And now you're going to cum inside me, you dirty little fucker."

I growled at her and sped up my thrusting.

"Oh, you like that do you?" she continued. "You are a dirty little fucker though, aren't you? I saw it in your eyes the first time we met. The way you wanted me. You wanted to rip my panties off and take me right there, didn't you? I wasn't even legal yet."

I felt Chloe's hand moving faster and harder between us.

"I remember that time I came to rehearsal in my school uniform. I only did it to see how you'd react, and you couldn't stop staring at me. When we were talking and I put my foot on that seat to do my shoelace up, you didn't even notice it wasn't undone. You were too busy looking at my little school panties. Oh God, I'm going to cum again! Fuuuuuck!"

She shuddered with her third orgasm of the night and I stopped thrusting for a while.

"That was the first time I wanked off over you," I admitted.

"God, was it?" she grinned.

I started grinding into her slowly as I remembered.

"Yeah, that night. I imagined touching your panties, rubbing you through them, pulling them to one side, putting my fingers inside you, making you cum. I squirted everywhere that night, it took ages to clean up. I felt so dirty afterwards. You were too ... young."

"I know, Harry. It's OK. I used to daydream about you then, too. I didn't really know what I was doing, but every time I opened my eyes again my panties would be all sticky."

"I used to make myself cum every night thinking about you," I told her.

"Because of me doing my shoelaces?"

"And because of ... another time."

"At the theatre?" she asked, smiling.

"Yeah. When we were downstairs and you told my wife you'd forgotten your knickers and I asked you what you were wearing under your skirt, and you said a G-string. But then I watched you going upstairs, and you dropped your phone, and when you bent down to pick up it up... you weren't wearing a G-string."

"Oops! Butter fingers!" Chloe giggled, wriggling sexily on my dick.

"You did that on purpose?!" I asked, thrusting inside her once.

"Well, it was your fault I had to take them off in the first place. You made me so horny that night. When I was watching you singing on stage and you just locked eyes with me the whole time ... I'd never got my panties that wet before. They were fucking drenched."

I rammed into Chloe hard, and she cried out in pleasure.

"Uhhh, and then you flashed me on purpose? So I had to watch you for the rest of the night, knowing you had no panties on under your costume?"

"It's a hard life," she grinned.

"It was definitely hard," I said, slowly withdrawing from her.

"I was wet for a week after that. I couldn't stop fantasizing about you dragging me into one of the spare changing rooms and fucking me in the shower."

"I was going to finger you on the dressing table, actually."

"I so would have let you."

I smiled at her lovingly.

"You looked so beautiful that night," I told her, sliding deep inside her, slowly and teasingly.

"Ohhh, I bet you liked my little outfit, didn't you?"

"Yeah," I smiled. "I loved that little outfit."

"You like this cheerleader outfit a lot, too. I can tell."

"Is there a story to it?"

"Well, let me see. I'm the head cheerleader and everyone wants to fuck me, but I'm still a virgin."

I started slowly moving inside her again.

"Do I want to fuck you?" I asked.

"Ohh, yes! You want to fuck me too. I've seen you watching me from your car, outside the school gates."

"Do I get to fuck you?" I asked.

"Shut up and you'll find out!" she grinned.

I stopped moving so I could listen to her story.

"One day you're parked outside the school. I've just finished cheerleading practice so I'm in my little outfit - this little outfit - and I'm not wearing any panties. I decided to take them off earlier, because I got horny and I fingered myself in the toilet, and I got them a bit wet. So I'm walking out of the gates and I notice you in your car and I pretend my shoelace is undone so I can turn around and bend over to tease you while I pretend to do it up. When I turn back around, you've got a strange look in your eye. You call me over and tell me my mum asked you to drive me home. So I get in with you and you start driving, but soon everything looks unfamiliar, and suddenly we're in some woods, and I'm starting to get really wet in anticipation of what might happen.

"We get out of the car and you say you just want to talk, so we talk, and we walk further into the woods, and I'm completely lost, like I couldn't find the car again if I wanted to, and it's deserted, like there's nobody here at all, except us. Then I ask you why we came here, and that's when it happens.

"You grab me, and push me to the ground. My skirt flies up and you get all excited when you see I'm not wearing my panties. You push your trousers down and your pants, and you're so, so hard, and then I tell you I'm a virgin and suddenly your dick gets even bigger, and that makes me excited and I squirt a bit and the ground gets wet between my legs, and when you see that you can't control yourself any more. You lie on top of me and shove your dick right into my soaking wet pussy, no messing around, you just fucking take me there and then. I scream your name as you take my virginity, and I cum right away, then you carrying on fucking me in my little cheerleader dress, over and over again for hours, and cumming inside me every time. And the thing is, I love it, I love being taken like that, I cum so hard when you dominate me. By the end, my dress is in tatters, my body is covered in mud and scratches and cum ... and my heart belongs completely to you.

"I dump my loser boyfriend and I'm yours forever, and you buy me loads of pretty clothes but they never last long. Everywhere I go I have to keep my eyes open because sometimes you just appear, from nowhere, and rip my clothes off and take me again. You don't care where I am, or what I'm doing. I can be in a shop, or at the cinema, or on the street. Even if my friends are there, you just don't care, you just take me whenever and wherever it pleases you, and I don't stop you, I let you fuck me anywhere and everywhere, even while people are watching, and I'm like, 'Take me, Harry, make me cum!' I'm completely yours, and everybody knows I'm yours and nobody else dares to lay a finger on me. Er, the end."

"Whew!" I said.

"Did you like that?"

"That was fucking hot. Is that your fantasy?"

"I just kind of made it up, Harry."

"Does that story turn you on?" I asked.

"Yeah. Did it turn you on?"

"Yeah, it did."

"So what kind of outfit should I wear next time I see you? Maybe a little princess dress? Nurse's outfit? No, I know ... I'll put my old school uniform on. I'll see if I can find those same panties. Then I'll do my shoelace up, and this time you can do whatever you like to me," she said.

"What would you like me to do to you?" I asked, as I started thrusting in her again.

"Mmm, I don't know. Pull them to one side and finger me until I nearly cum, but then ... maybe you could rip them off and push me down and just fucking rape me until I squirt all over you."

"Do you fantasize about being raped?"

"No. I fantasize about being dominated. By you. I want you to know, you can do anything you want to me, any time you like, and you can hold me down, or tie me up, or take me by surprise. You don't have to ask. Just take me. I'm yours Harry, completely yours, forever."

"Oh my God, I'm going to cum."

"So am I!" she screamed, and then she came again.

I started fucking her as fast as I could. It seemed to prolong her orgasm; she carried on screaming, and her pussy was twitching hard against my dick; her face was red and her breathing was heavy.

"Harry!" she started screaming. "I can't take any more! I ... I ..."

And then she came again, and screaming wasn't enough. She was silent as she shuddered violently underneath me, her mouth open in shock at what was obviously the biggest orgasm of her life so far. I couldn't take any more either and I came with a yell, penetrating her fully, spurting my cum as deeply as I could into her young body. That's when her eyes seemed to roll backwards into her head, and she passed out. She just lay on the bed, prone, her eyes closed, her face so peaceful.

I pulled out of her, stood up, and looked down between her legs. Her pussy was red, and gaping open. As I watched, some of my cum dribbled out and ran down between her bum cheeks. She certainly wasn't a virgin any more! How many times did she cum? Four? I gave myself a mental high-five.

Chloe awoke with a start.

"What happened?" she asked, disorientated.

"You passed out," I told her.

She looked at me in disbelief.

"You made me cum so hard that I passed out?"

"Er, yeah, I guess I did," I said, beaming.

"Fucking hell, Harry, you're like some kind of sex god," she said, grinning broadly.

"And you're a fucking sex bomb, baby. I'll make you cum like that any time you want."

I started getting dressed; it was quite late.

"So are you going to visit me in Fuxham next week, then?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I said, "Wednesday?"

"Can we make it Tuesdays? I've got the flat to myself on Tuesdays," she said.

I walked up to her and kissed her deeply, thrusting two fingers inside her pussy as I did. She moaned loudly, and so did I. It was a mess inside there. I could honestly say I'd never felt a pussy that wet in my entire life.

"Tuesday sounds fine," I said, and I started collecting my belongings.

"But what are we going to do?" she joked. "We don't have a script to read!"

I tore my script in half, then in half again, and threw the pieces at her.

"Well," I replied, "maybe we could write our own this time. I don't think there's enough fucking in this one anyway."

Chloe laughed, and I slipped out of the door and walked down the stairs.

Her mum was standing at the bottom. She seemed to be waiting for me.

"So are you going to visit her next week, then?" her mum asked.

"Oh, er, yeah, I think so," I said.

"It'll be nice for her to have a familiar face around a bit," she said. "I don't drive so it's hard for me to get up there in the evenings."

"Does she even want her mum visiting her there?"

"Well there's that too."

"Well, I'll make sure she's OK," I said.

"You've done pretty well so far," her mum replied, opening the front door for me.

I walked through it.

"And you make her cum like a train, which is a bonus," her mum added, and I saw her suppressing a smirk as I turned back in shock.

"What?! I can assure you ..."

"Harry, don't take me for a fool, I'm her mum. I still do her laundry, for a start, and I pride myself on being able to tell when my daughter is acting and when she's not."

My face dropped.

"You're not going to ..."

"Relax, Harry. You make her happy, I'm not going to stand in the way of that - I wouldn't dare - even though you are going to break her heart."

"I'm not going to ..."

"You are. You might not mean to, but you will, it's the only way this can end."

"I'm ... sorry?"

"Don't be. It's all part of growing up. At least she'll get her heart broken by someone who does really love her, and not by some dick-head loser she met down the pub."

"I guess."

"Just don't even think about getting her ..."

"I won't."

"Good! Because if I see a bump, I'm going to need to see a ring, I don't care if you're married or not. Do we understand each other?"

I gulped.

"Yes, Mrs Cox, we understand each other just fine."

"Goodnight, then. And ... thanks ... I think," she said, closing the door on me.

I started panicking. I really hoped Chloe hadn't made any mistakes with her birth control. This could all go so wrong. But ... I was in love with her. Why had it had taken me so long to realize it myself, when even her mum saw it? I loved Chloe. But I had prior commitments, to my wife. Maybe I should just walk away now, and never look back? She was moving out of town anyway. Maybe that's what her mum meant for me to do? Breaking her heart, it's the only way it can end ...

A text arrived. Chloe.

"See you on Tuesday! I'll wear my school uniform and you can fuck me senseless again xxx"

In another life I would have saved a text like that. The fact I'd received it at all made me feel glad to be alive. But I'd already made my decision. I had to think about my wife from now on. It wasn't going to be easy for her, but someone was going to get hurt either way.

I sighed loudly ... and deleted the text forever.

It sprang out of existence in a microsecond, leaving a gap on the screen that only really existed in my mind. All that remained were perfectly innocent texts about organizing rehearsals. It was as if tonight had never happened.

I stared at the screen, at the hole the message had left on the display. My fingers hovered over the keypad. What should I say to her? Anything?

In the end, I just replied, "Sounds good xxx". And then I pressed delete again. I didn't want my wife looking at that one either.

12