The Scene was Surreal Ch. 01

Story Info
A dark story of Jan meeting a stranger in a bar.
4.2k words
3.94
37.8k
44
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may find that this story is a bit darker than most of the stories that we have written. We were in the mood for something different when we wrote this one. Jan was feeling more adventurous and we wanted to push our boundaries out a bit. We did not know how to classify it at first as it was meant as a Loving Wives story but then it appeared to be more of a Nonconsent type of story and then on another editing we both felt it might fit better under Mind Control. We finally agreed reluctantly that we would stick with Loving Wives as that is our genre so here goes.

*****

The scene was surreal. I could not believe what was taking place right in front of me. My wife Jan was sitting at the bar talking with an Arab man who appeared to be making headway with her. She was ignoring me and seemed to be completely taken in by his seductive banter. Jan and I had come to this bar for a meet and greet with a man we had been corresponding with in the hopes of finding a compatible sex partner for her and I to have a threesome with. We had had a threesome with a close friend of ours that we had found to be quite enjoyable however he did not understand that this was just for fun and took it too seriously. So Jan and I had decided that a total stranger might be a better option for a playmate.

My wife Jan is 24 years old and stands 5'7" tall and is thin and trim. She has great legs and an ass to die for but is small on top at 34b. She has thick brunette hair with auburn highlights that hangs to her shoulders and can best be described as slightly curly and wavy. She works as a legal technology assistant and has both a bachelor's and master's degree in technology related fields but she is far from being a nerd. We have been married 4 years and met and started dating while still in high school. I am Justin and I am 27 years old and, while not in peak-performance shape, have kept myself healthy with regular workouts at the gym, that we both belong to, called Max-Fitness.

Jan and I have what we feel is a healthy sex life and want to try different things for fun until we decide to begin our family in a year or so. That is what led us here tonight. We began talking about our fantasies and trying varied activities that we either enjoyed, and continued, or did not enjoy that we discontinued. We had been talking about swinging and swapping partners with others but thought that a threesome might be the way to enter the lifestyle. We joined several adult sites, designed for matching up compatible sexual partners, and that is how we found ourselves sitting in this bar, enjoying a drink, while waiting for our very first meeting with a new playmate. His name was Charles and he was supposed to be a tall, dark, and handsome black man who was single and open to meeting us. We had talked on the telephone and agreed to a meet and greet at the bar in a local hotel lounge/restaurant. The agreed upon time was 7:30 and it was now 8:00 and he had not shown-up yet and had not responded to our texts. Jan had dressed to impress in a short black mini-skirt that came to mid-thigh with a silky top that teased but gave nothing away. She also wore her Jimmy Choo-replica shoes with the 4 inch heels and made of black leather and laced onto her feet. Very sexy!

We were just sitting at the bar having a margarita and talking, while killing time, when this well-dressed man of obvious Arab decent sat down beside her. He ordered himself a drink and began talking with Jan as if I did not exist. He was quite friendly and had a very open smile filled with bright white teeth: the teeth of a shark I would later recall. For her part, Jan, had taken to ignoring me as well, which I found to be puzzling, as we were getting along just fine even though she had been suffering from a severe case of nerves all day. I decided to just sit back and enjoy my drink while casually listening to their conversation. From what I had heard his name was Khalid and he was originally from Saudi Arabia.

"Lovely Jan you are the most beautiful flower amongst the weeds." He said with his deep voice that had a mild Arab and British accent to it.

"Oh stop that." She said with a blush. She was looking him straight into the eyes as they spoke.

"No I have traveled extensively and you have beauty that is rare." I thought to myself can you believe this guy. Didn't he see her left hand with her wedding ring?

"Thank you Khalid but you are such a flirt." She said as she took another sip of her rapidly disappearing drink.

I wanted to barge into the conversation and say something but she slowly had turned herself on her stool so she was now facing her suitor with her back to me. I figured that I would just let this play out a bit more before I rescued Jan as it excited me to see her flirt with other men even ones who are so blatantly aggressive. Suddenly another drink appeared beside Jan and she smiled and nodded at Khalid.

I saw my cell light up and read the text message on the screen. Charles was going to be a "no show" as something had "come up". Yeah right.

"You are such an interesting man Khalid please tell me more about you." I heard Jan's voice above the din in the lounge. She had re-crossed her legs and I knew that she had just given her suitor a good look at her creamy inner thighs as he had responded with a smile.

"Ah Jan have dinner with me and I will tell you about my world." He offered as I saw him touch her knee.

Now normally Jan would have either swatted the unwanted hand away or at the very least plucked it off her knee but this time Jan did neither. She simply looked up at him and crinkled her nose at him as she smiled. Jan turned at this time and introduced me to Khalid. His handshake was warm and firm and he looked me directly in the eyes as he spoke.

"Hello husband of lovely Jan it is a pleasure to meet you."

"Hello Khalid it is nice to meet you as well. Would you join us for dinner?" I asked trying to take the lead on this situation. His smile broadened.

"Oh no Jan's husband, I invited first. Please it is my treat." He countered. Not wanting to disappoint either one of them I capitulated.

"Alright then your treat."

Jan broke into a wide smile and taking another final sip of her drink stood up from her barstool and accepted Khalid's hand. Together they approached the maître's de station with me tagging along behind like a third-wheel. He appeared to immediately recognize Khalid and escorted the three of us to a secluded booth towards the back of the restaurant but facing large windows that overlooked the city below. Khalid and Jan sat at one side of the high-backed leather booth and I across from them on the other.

It felt so strange. As I was sitting there I noticed an aroma or odor emanating from Khalid. It was sweet but not overpowering; more of a whiff. It was musky but not unpleasant. It was funky but not obnoxious. It was manly but not sour. I suddenly recognized the scent as being comprised of pheromones; the smell of the dominant male of a species and testosterone. I did not know if Jan had clued in on it as well or had fallen under the spell of the attractant.

While Jan and Khalid perused the menu I assessed them both. Jan looked lovely perhaps more lovely than usual. Her long hair sparkled with auburn highlights and cascaded over her shoulders. Her makeup was perfect and I noticed a bright twinkle to her eyes especially when she looked at Khalid. Khalid was tall and darkly handsome. He sported the popular two day-old beard that was as black as his perfectly styled hair. He was dressed in a well-tailored suit and simply projected wealth and power.

The dinner was, at the very least, interesting as Khalid and Jan talked and flirted between themselves most of the evening. We dined on the beef and seafood specialties that were ordered by Khalid. He simply took command of the entire situation right down to the pairing of the wines with each course. I was definitely the outsider as the two of them danced and parried all through dinner. I could do nothing more but sit back and watch the scene playout before me. The attraction between them was not just mutual and strong but incandescent. I did not pick up on it right away but through most of the meal Khalid's hand was not on the table but was on Jan's lap as was her hand on his. Or, maybe, they were simply holding hands I figured.

I excused myself to go to the restroom and when I looked back at the booth it was obvious that Jan's hand was actually in Khalid's lap squeezing his cock. I also noticed that she had her legs spread wide beneath the table and his hand was buried somewhere between her legs. Perhaps, I mused, she had found a play partner for the evening.

I returned to the table and Khalid excused himself leaving the two of us alone for the first time in hours. Jan looked up from her meal and smiled at me. Her face was flushed and she appeared to be quite warm.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh yes I am. Why do you ask?" She replied.

"It is just that you are quite flushed and I wondered if you were not feeling well or had a fever." I explained.

"No, I am feeling fine. Maybe a little feverish from being a little aroused and excited." She said while looking at me a bit nervously.

"Oh?"

"Oh yes. Khalid has really gotten me interested in him. Maybe we can play..." She said letting her voice trail off.

"Oh! I get it. I noticed he had his hand between your legs."

"You noticed. Oh my! I wonder if anyone else has." She replied.

"Is that why you are so flushed and aroused?" I asked.

"Probably. He has been stroking my pussy through my panties all through dinner. I am so wet." She blushed as she told me this.

"Oh! Now I get it." I admitted coming into the game kind of slowly.

"Yes. He wants me to come home with him." She said as she looked me in the eyes.

"Really? Are you sure?" I asked feeling my cock start to come awake within my pants.

"Yes he said so. Oh and you can come too." She said with a wink as Khalid approached the booth and was just sliding in next to Jan when she started to slide out.

"My turn." She said with a smile. Khalid bowed to her as she turned to walk away. We both watched her cute little butt sway as she walked away from us.

"Your wife; she is lovely." Khalid offered as he sat back down.

"Yes, yes she is and quite taken by you." I replied as we both stared at each other.

"I want her; I want to make love to her." He said passionately.

"I don't blame you but does she want to play with you?" I inquired.

"We shall soon know." He said confidently as Jan appeared from across the room.

We both watched and waited as she made her way back to our table. Khalid got up and she slid in beside him. They both smiled at each other looking longingly into each other's eyes. I felt like a voyeur watching strangers. Jan handed something to Khalid and his smile broadened. He slipped his hand inside his suitcoat pocket. A look passed between them and I felt a thrill run through me.

"Just for your information Jan has agreed to accompany me home from dinner. You may join us or I will return her to you later." Khalid said casually as I saw him reach into his pocket. He pulled out a piece of black silky material and spread it out on the table before us.

"Her answer."

I looked down at her black panties that Khalid had now spread out on the white tablecloth. I did not know whether I should feel embarrassed or aroused. I felt both. I looked up and Jan was blushing profusely. Khalid picked up her undies and put them back into his pocket. Jan and I sat there in stunned silence for a few moments and then Khalid directed Jan to stand up. As she did her skirt dropped back down as it appeared that she had been sitting with her bare ass on the leather seat.

The three of us made our way toward the front of the restaurant and into an awaiting elevator. As we entered I walked to the back and faced the door. Jan stood and faced the door with Khalid directly behind her. There were no other occupants and the door closed behind us. Khalid lifted the back of Jan's skirt and I watched as he caressed her naked buttocks. It was a lovely sight and I was now sporting a full erection inside of my pants. Jan appeared to be enjoying his touch and I heard her sigh as he reached around the front of her with his right hand. She shifted a bit and it looked to me that she had widened her stance in response to his hand movements. Khalid's face was buried in Jan's hair and he appeared to be whispering to her as he touched her. The bell dinged much too soon and we were on the ground floor. The doors opened and as we stepped out Khalid turned towards me.

"Jan will ride with me and you can follow along." He said flatly.

"But I was hoping to talk with her first..." My voice trailed off as we reached the open door and approached our awaiting cars. Khalid's car was a chauffeur-driven Bentley; wouldn't you know. My domestic SUV was parked behind it.

"Try to keep up." He replied as they entered the back of the limo and I waited for my car to be brought to me.

His driver drove fast and I was worried about getting a ticket but we soon reached his house. It was a two-story McMansion in a residential subdivision of similarly styled manses. I was impressed. The exterior was lit up by spotlights that reflected upwards to show-off the house to the neighbors. We pulled up in front and I watched as the driver came around and opened the door for the two backseat passengers. I had been unable to get a view of the two of them on the ride over as the rear windows were darkly tinted to provide complete privacy. Khalid emerged first and leaned in to assist Jan. Her head appeared and then she was out of the car. She looked lovely. I parked my car and followed along.

"Justin you may park over there." Khalid directed as he pointed to a small parking lot about 100 yards away. "We will wait for you inside."

"Okay." I replied as I began walking back to my car. I was feeling put-out as I had figured that someone would park my car for me. I parked and locked the vehicle. I walked quickly toward the front door not wanting to miss any of the action between the two of them. The front door was closed as I approached it and I rang the bell. After a short period of time a smiling Khalid opened the door and ushered me inside.

"Your wife is such a sexy vixen." He said smugly. "And her mouth is heavenly." I felt the heat rising up my neck and my dick rising in my pants.

"Yes she is." I agreed and he clasped my shoulder and we walked together into a wood paneled den.

Khalid explained that she was using the facilities and would join us soon. He showed me to a small but well-stocked bar in the corner of the room and told me to make myself a drink while he went to help Jan find her way back to us. His bar had several single malt scotches and I chose one called Glenlivet and filled my glass with a couple of ounces and a single cube of ice. As I was finishing; the couple entered the room. Jan was held by the wrist and led into the room by Khalid. It seemed to me that she had reapplied her lipstick and freshened her makeup as she appeared fresh and lovely.

"While you are at it I will have the same as you and a Tanqueray and tonic for the lady."

It was not a request but more of a drink order and I felt myself become uncomfortable being treated like the help but out of my love for Jan I simply complied. I completed the drinks and brought them over to the couple who were locked into a tight embrace with their mouths pressed tightly together. I stood there and watched the interaction while waiting for them to acknowledge me and accept the offered drinks. Finally after several minutes they broke apart and looked up at me. They both accepted their drinks and I took a seat across from them on another deep red leather sofa. I took a small taste of the single malt. It burned a little but I enjoyed the feeling as the liquid's smokiness filled my mouth. I savored the taste and looked up from my drink at the two of them. They were seated so closely together they appeared to be joined. I took in the entire scene and noticed that Jan was again not sitting on her skirt but that her bare buttocks were in contact with the sofa's leather surface. It gave me a thrill and I wished I were the leather seat with her bare ass on me.

Khalid was talking in a low voice to Jan and I saw her nodding her head and smiling. She spoke softly with him and I felt totally out of the loop. They sipped their drinks and talked and laughed while completely ignoring me. I was sort of lost in my drink when I noticed that Jan was now standing before a seated Khalid. She had her back to me as I watched her fumbling with the buttons on her blouse. She finished unbuttoning her blouse and I watched as she first held it open for Khalid to view her body and then she shrugged the blouse off of her shoulders and it fell in a puddle on the floor behind her. Somewhere along the way she must have removed her bra as her back was bare and I knew that Khalid was enjoying the view of her naked breasts. He smiled broadly at her. He took a sip from his drink.

The sex between my wife and her new lover was like an inferno! They were so hot for each other they appeared to glow in the dimly lit room. Khalid was as dominant of a lover as I had ever imagined. He controlled my wife like a small well- trained dog. As I watched from a chair in the corner of his bedroom he ran my wife through the paces on his massive bed. I was hoping for a threesome but I was never invited to play just to provide cleanup duties on my cum-filled wife.

The coupling had begun on the leather couch in his den. Jan was nude having been told by Khalid that she should remove her clothes so that he "could drink in her loveliness" and she readily complied. I had been surprised by her out-of-character behavior with this man, first agreeing to have a drink then dinner with this stranger then removing her panties, at his request, thereby agreeing to go with his to his house and not even consulting me. He simply ignored my presence most of the evening except for when he wanted me to serve them in some manner; like mixing them cocktails or like now, on my knees, between her wide-spread legs licking his seed from her stretched pussy.

To be completely honest; I was loving this treatment. At first, I felt resentment, even anger, as he simply took control of first Jan and now me but now I was elated and excited to be performing this humiliating act in front of him. Cleaning Khalid's large load of sperm, hot and fresh, from my own wife's pussy had aroused something within in me that I could not explain. The taste was not unpleasant in fact I was enjoying the taste and the texture of another man's spunk. The slight chlorine odor filled my nostrils and the sweet-saltiness played on my tongue.

Khalid appeared to be a master at playing a woman sexually. He began with his kisses of Jan and then later they became hotter and hotter as he progressed from her lips, to her neck and ears, and then wound his way to her breasts. I watched in fascinated wonder as this stranger seemed to have knowledge of how to arouse Jan to new heights of pleasure that I did not know existed. She moaned, she sighed, she cried out, she sobbed and she made animalistic noises from somewhere deep within her soul.

Then he did something with her breasts that startled me. He had her hold them out to him as he used both of his hands to mold them and squeeze them in a milking motion. He began at the base, closest to her chest, and from there he would pull and squeeze, and turn each breast individually until he had them molded into a conical shape with her nipples sticking straight outward. He spend at least 10 minutes with each breast, slowly, almost lovingly, massaging each one until the skin was taut and her nipples were like hard little nubs that he ignored. Then when she was moaning loudly he began licking and sucking her nipples. This lead to bites that began as gentle nips but gradually increased in intensity until he was actually gnawing on them with his teeth. She could not handle the stimulation and begged him to stop; to release her but he persisted. Finally when she was begging and sobbing he grabbed both of her nipples and pulled. Jan at that point came like an avalanche. She could not stop and eventually ended up a quivering mass on the bed. Khalid smiled as he pulled Jan in for a gentle and loving kiss. I came in my hand.

12