The Scene was Surreal Ch. 03

Story Info
Jan learns the truth about Khalid.
2.3k words
3.31
19.9k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week started uneventfully. In fact, it was another boring and routine work week. Things changed on Tuesday when Jan was not home at her usual time of seven and I was starting to worry when she had not appeared by eight. I was just calling her phone when I heard her fumbling with the front door lock. She entered the room and stood looking at me. She had a strange look in her eyes and I noticed that her pupils were heavily dilated.

"Where have you been?" I asked angrily. She stood looking at me for a moment as if processing the question and replied.

"I was with my owner Khalid." She replied in a far-off voice. She appeared stoned out of her gourd.

"What? We agreed no contact!" I shouted at her.

"He called me and told me to meet him. So I did." She replied in a sing-song manner while standing facing me. I noticed that her eyes were unbelievable made up heavily and with her wide open pupils she looked dazzling. She appeared highly aroused.

"Jan we agreed he was too dangerous." I said a bit more calmly.

"I couldn't help it. When he called me and talked to me I had to go."

"Jan..." I said in frustration. "Did he hurt you this time?"

"Not much." She replied meekly.

"What? Where?" I asked exasperatedly.

"Just my back passage as he calls it, my ass. Oh and my nipples a bit."

"Show me." I ordered.

"Really Justin? Show you?" She replied.

"Yes." I answered.

Jan turned around and lifted the back of her skirt. She spread her legs widely and using her arms to hold up her skirt used her hands to grab her buttocks. She pulled them apart revealing her used asshole. There was cum around the opening and it was obvious that she was still leaking his sperm from their coupling. I approached her and used my index finger to spread some of the sticky fluid around her rosebud and she sighed loudly.

"Want some?" She asked.

"Yes." I admitted as I turned her around and kissed her deeply. She melted into my arms.

"You mentioned your breasts?" I asked while holding her.

"Well actually my nipples." She replied as she pulled away and took off her top over her head. She wore no bra. I immediately noticed that her nipples appeared bruised and there was a black mark on each side of each nipple.

"What did he do?" I asked angrily as I held her breasts for closer inspection. Her expression appeared dreamy as she took a few seconds to stare at me with her heavily made up eyes then she said.

"He clamped them tightly and showed me where he wanted to pierce them. See the marks." She explained slightly embarrassed as she grasped her nipples and showed me the marks.

"Why? Why pierce them? They are perfect." I asked in amazement.

"For my bells. A pair of silver bells for each one." She replied proudly.

"Silver bells?" I asked incredulously as I stared at her bruised breasts and nipples with two little black marks on either side of her pink nubs.

"Yes he wants me to tinkle and make music for him whenever I walk or move or he uses my anal passage." She said in a flat tone as if she was channeling his words.

"He wants to insert small grommets through each one so that they will swing freely and not pull and tear my nipples." I sat there with my mouth agape. I could not believe what she was telling me.

"I get two silver bells in each one and they will be in tune so they will play together in harmony." She continued. "He calls it his Janice music." She said with a dreamy smile.

I knew that I could not reason with her in her present state so I simply held her in my arms and kissed the top of her head. Her hair smelled lovely; clean and fresh. I finally could not contain myself any longer and I reached for her breasts with both hands. I gently touched them.

Later, when Jan had awoken from her drug-induced stupor, I felt it was time I laid everything out to her. I made sure that her eyes were no longer dilated and they she was clear-headed before I began the conversation. I felt that she had to know the entire truth about Khalid's plans for her and me.

"Jan I need to tell you what Khalid wants to do with us so that you understand why you cannot ever see him again." I began while holding her hand and looking into her lovely brown eyes.

"Okay. I wish you would as I do not understand why you are so negative towards him. He is so nice and makes me feel so wonderful." She admitted as she gave my hand a squeeze.

"Honey, he wants to make you his sex slave."

"Ooh that sounds hot to me." She cooed.

"No listen to me! He wants to remove your clit and pussy lips and sew your pussy closed."

"What?" She gasped. "Sew my pussy closed. Surely you are joking." She said as she took my hand from hers.

"He explained this all to me the very first time you spent a weekend with him and I came to pick you up." I explained. "He even showed me pictures and gave me a video to watch about the procedure."

"No way! If this is true show me the video." She challenged as she glared at me.

"Okay, I knew that I would have to show you this sometime." I said as I reached for the TV remote. I turned it on and pressed play. There was 10 seconds of black screen and then it opened to the face of a gorgeous Middle Eastern woman with long black hair. She smiled and began to talk.

"Hello I am Aanisah. With me are my two daughters Celina and Farah." The camera panned to two lovely young women who both smiled at their mother and then into the camera. It then panned back to the woman.

"We are here today to discuss the joy and freedom of infibulation. I recently had it done and both of my wonderful daughters had it done at the same time as well. I only wish that I had it done sooner as it has been so freeing and so life-fulfilling for all three of us as it is for all women who dare to undergo this procedure." As Aanisah continued to talk the screen cut away to a picture of a woman's pelvic region.

"Infibulation is relatively painless medical procedure that is performed in modern medical facilities. To begin the patient is anesthetized and is completely unconscious. Then the surgeon, using a surgical laser-scalpel, cuts away the minor and major labial lips. There is minimal bleeding due to the laser-scalpel. The vagina is then sutured closed and dressed to allow for scar-less healing. The doctor then grasps the clitoris with forceps pulling as much of it out and free of the body. It is then cleanly removed and doctor probes and cuts further to remove all traces of the clitoral nerves and the Grafenberg's spot. When the surgeon is finished he will smooth the area where the clitoris had been to make it flat with no trace of it having been there." The camera then cut away to a woman lying with her legs spread widely open and she was the finished product. There has nothing but a smooth, flat, hairless, pelvic area with a tiny opening for urine and menstrual fluid. Otherwise the skin and area appeared pink and flawless. It was a sight to behold.

"As you can see the entire pelvic region is now lovely and clean. It looks wonderful and all temptation is gone. There is no need to waste time and energy attempting to reach orgasm as it is no longer possible. It is so freeing." The camera cut back to Aanisah and her two daughters walking through a flowery meadow. They are smiling and laughing while holding hands.

"I no longer have to expend energy seeking out that elusive orgasm as they are now impossible. I am free to just be myself and enjoy life. My 15 year old daughter will never have to worry again about the shame of masturbation nor will she have her thoughts disrupted by the temptation of sexual congress with boys. My 13 year old daughter will never be tempted to masturbate nor have her thoughts filled with the lust of a young woman. She will always remain free and strong and able to concentrate on her studies and her future." The camera cut back to just the smiling face of Aanisah.

"What about serving and providing for the sexual needs of your husband you may ask? That is not a problem as your anal passage and function will not be affected by this simple procedure. You will always be able to please your husband. What if he wants heirs you ask? No problem a disinfibulation is performed to allow for insemination and childbirth and then the vaginal opening can be simply sutured shut again." She gave a large toothy smile.

"You will be so glad that your man has insisted on this procedure for his wisdom will allow you to truly be yourself and enjoy the freedom of not having to worry about orgasms ever again. Thank you and I know that you will be as happy as we are by this decision." The video then faded out.

We both sat there stunned after the video had ended. The silence in the room was deafening. Jan finally broke the silence.

"I can see why you don't want me to see him. Never again. Never." She promised as she held onto my hand. She gave it a squeeze.

"He told us that he was going to do this to you the Sunday that I came to pick you up. He also had some modifications instore for me as well." I admitted cautiously.

"You? Whatever could he do to you?" She asked naively. I stared at her for a few seconds and did not know how to broach the subject. Finally I just began.

"There is another video but I don't know if I can watch it again and I am not sure you should. It is quite graphic."

"Show me." I said. "I need to know the entire situation." So I took out another DVD and loaded it into the machine. It began to play. There was some music playing on the video.

A screen came up and said. Emasculation of Male Slaves. Then the face of a dark Arab man wearing a doctor's white lab coat came into view. He wore a serious look.

"Hello I am Dr. Kamel and I am going to tell you today about a marvelous technique for keeping male slaves in check and your females and harem girls safe. We currently have two methods of emasculating male slaves; castration and penal removal.

In this video I am going to explore a revolutionary castration technique that is far superior to anything we have done before. In this picture you see the male slave's penis and testicles within the scrotum. It is just a typical white male penis; nothing special about it. It is the usual 6 inches long. Now in this next picture you see our finished product. Notice the penis appears longer and hangs down nicely from the body. When we removed the testicles we also removed the entire pouch and skin of the scrotum leaving a firm smooth skin without the hanging empty sack. The tendon that controls the contraction of the penis was severed at the same time. This causes the male to have the longest penis that he has ever had. In this case it is 2 inches longer but the irony is that it has no other use than a conduit for urine. It will no longer become erect and it will no longer have any further function. It is now the perfect penis. The video then closed and Jan who had been staring at it now look at me with a look of concern.

"That is what he wants to do to you? Why?"

"That is exactly what he told me and then he gave me this video." I replied holding her look.

"Why?" She repeated.

"So he could have you all to himself and to humiliate and shame me in your eyes."

"He told you this?" She asked with her eyes suddenly blazing.

"Yes he did." I answered.

"I don't believe it. He is so loving and tender." She said.

"No he's not. Did you forget your caning? Your welts and bruises?" I shouted.

"But he does something to me that makes me want him. To want to please him."

"That is why you can never see him again and there must be no contact. Got it?" I demanded.

"No. I mean yes. You are right. I just cannot imagine him wanting this for me."

"No Jan, not you, us." I corrected. She sat there looking at me for a few more minutes and then said.

"Please hold me. Make love to me."

We then went upstairs to our bedroom and made passionate love to one another. It was hard and intense. Afterwards we laid in each other's arms and I dozed off. I awoke slowly with Jan's fingers circled around my scrotum and balls. She appeared to be attempting to pull them away so that she could examine my penis.

"Umm...that is nice. What are you doing?" I asked sleepily.

"Just seeing what you would look like without your balls." She replied.