The Scene was Surreal Ch. 05

Story Info
Jan begins working for Al-Kaziz.
6.6k words
3.81
9.2k
9
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jan has a submissive streak that seems to run deeply through her soul. She has been hoping for me to be more dominant and to take charge more in our relationship. I on the other hand have always thought of us as equal partners; no one is more in control than the other. Several times, through the years of our marriage, I have attempted to be more of the alpha partner, the one in charge. This has never worked as I felt uncomfortable being dominant or controlling of Jan and she would be unhappy as it never felt natural for her when I did that. We were simply two people who were madly in love and on equal footing but she always longed for something more. We had decided to try to find her a dominant playmate/lover to fulfill her need for submission but had been unsuccessful until we met Khalid. That relationship however just was not the situation we were seeking. So Jan continued to yearn and we continued to seek out someone to be her alpha.

After Jan finished her story we sat there in silence looking at one another. I felt very proud of her as she had just told me how she had driven over to Khalid's house to tell him of her decision to terminate their bizarre relationship. She may have been taken completely off-guard by his having already vacated his home for Saudi Arabia and her meeting with Al-Kaziz but she had accomplished her goal. She was now free from Khalid's control.

Within a day of her meeting with Al-Kaziz the news services were filled with reports on the shake-up in the Saudi royal family and the imprisonment of many of the princes. Khalid's name was never in the news reports as he was one of the princes who were aligned with the Crown Prince. Jan and I had listened to the reports in anticipation of hearing his name and his imprisonment. We were not sure if we were relieved or disappointed.

Jan and I did not discuss the rest of her meeting with Al-Kaziz that evening nor in the following days as life often gets in the way. We went to bed shortly after dinner and made love as only a couple who is deeply in love with one another can. It was sweet but intense and we both reached our climaxes together and although it was satisfying for me I just felt that it was not quite enough for Jan. She never said anything but the ending came too soon and our coupling ended too quickly it seemed for her. We both fell asleep in each other's arms from the emotional release as well as from the physical act itself.

Friday, it seemed, was like any other Friday. We both arose early for our run and then it was a repeat of Wednesday as we both ate and made our way to work. I was feeling not just relief but also elation for Jan who would hopefully be told today of her, previously discussed, new sub-contracting job and the implied increase in salary that would accompany it. We always needed the money as we both were paying-off substantial college loans as well as the debts that had accumulated in purchasing and furnishing our home.

I went to work having forgotten or simply dismissing her sexual activity with Al-Kaziz and his offer of a role for her as his mistress from the evening prior. Perhaps I did not want to reflect on it or I hoped that she would also ignore it and it would simply go away. Maybe I wanted her to become more involved with him. Jan did not tell me of her decision and what followed it until later; much later. This is what she told me:

"We had such a wonderful morning on Friday I decided to ignore the card that was tucked-away inside of my purse. My work-out went well and I was feeling alive and refreshed having rid myself of the heavy burden I had been carrying. You were being sweet and understanding, as usual, and I was hoping we could go back to our lives from before we had met Khalid. I drove into work thinking through the list of items I had to accomplish today. I was hoping to lose myself in my work and just enjoy my job.

I logged into the system and was just reviewing my emails and phone messages when I received a call from the managing partner of the firm. He asked me to meet with him and one of the senior partners in a small conference room in 15 minutes. I assumed it was an update on one of several cases that I was involved with and didn't think anything of it. I walked in on the two men as they were conversing. I sat down in one of the empty seats and opened my IPad.

"Good morning Jan, thank you for coming so quickly as we are aware of how busy you have been." Said Gerald Barnes the managing partner of Johnson, Warner and Keys, my boss.

"Yes good morning Jan." Said William Johnson.

"Good morning sirs. How are you this morning?" I asked with a pleasant smile.

They both informed that they were doing well and that they had some important business to discuss about me about a major client. Both of these men had built this firm up to where it was today and they were impressed by my work and wanted to offer me a new position. They were serious but friendly in their demeanor.

"Jan we know that you are familiar with the firm's largest client; S.A. Rofco. They have expressed interest in contracting for some additional services from our firm. This contract should provide revenue enhancement for the firm that will benefit all of us and especially you." Explained Johnson.

"This will mean a change in responsibilities for you and an opportunity for additional growth for you as well." Said Barnes. "Jan we have decided to create a new position in the firm; Director of Information Services."

"This position will report directly to the managing partner and we would like offer you this new position. It will entail a substantial increase in your salary as well as your position with the firm." Explained Johnson.

"Wow this is exciting. When would I start in this new position?" I asked nervously.

"Monday morning and your first assignment will be to be onsite with S.A.R. bright and early Monday morning. You will work for them in this first phase; one day per week. If additional time is needed we will have to work out the details with them." Said Barnes.

The two men then took about an hour to explain how important it was to work together with this important client and how I would be doing the firm a great favor by accepting this new position. They then told me that my salary would increase by $10,000 with this new position. I agreed to the terms and signed the offered contract that afternoon. I was back to my desk by 9:30.

I had almost forgotten about Al-Kaziz and his offer. I pulled out his business card and read through it. I put it back into my purse. I went and got myself a new cup of coffee as my previous one had grown cold. I had a debate going on in my head that almost caused me to spill my coffee due to my preoccupation. I sat back down at my desk. I pulled the business card from my purse again and I read over it. I looked at the clock. It was 9:45. I got up from my desk and went to the restroom, I spent a few minutes in there and then I examined my face in the mirror. I stared into my own eyes for a few minutes pondering what I should do; call or not.

I walked back to my desk. I opened my purse and pulled the card out and read it over again. I picked up the phone. I began dialing the phone number but stopped on the fifth digit and hung up the phone. I dropped the card into the waste paper basket beside my desk. I looked at the clock again 9:55. I picked the card out of the waste basket hoping that no one would see me. I looked at the front of the card and read it over. I turned it around. I read it again. I picked up the phone and dialed seven digits this time but hung up before it could go through. I looked at it again and this time I found that I was perspiring heavily. I picked the card up and was just getting ready to toss it away again when I looked at the clock. 9:59. I dialed again. This time I did not hang up. It rang twice and was immediately picked up.

"Hello Janice. I knew that you would call." Said the deep voice of Mahmoud Al-Kaziz.

"Hello Mr. Al-Kaziz. I have decided to accept your offer." I said flatly and that is how it all began.

Al-Kaziz informed me that a package would be arriving today, by courier, with the information that I would need for Monday morning. He said that it would contain parking passes and entry keys for 3500 Monroe. That he would see me precisely at 8:30 and to have a nice weekend. I told him to do the same and ended the call.

Monday morning, 8:30 am. I stood before the imposing looking entry door attempting to compose myself. I had no idea what to expect upon entering the apartment. I felt myself shaking inside. I took a deep breath and scanned the electronic key through the scanner mounted beside the door. There was a loud click. I grasped the door handle and pushed it down. The door opened and I walked into the softly-lit foyer on unsteady legs. I was immediately startled by another person who was occupying the foyer. He appeared to be waiting for me.

"Welcome Janice, I am Shamar. Master wants me to assist in your training this morning." Said a tall, thin and very feminine looking man with a shaved head. He was dressed in a white shift of taffeta that hung loosely off from his shoulders and almost to his knees. He smiled and extended his hand to me.

"Good morning Shamar. I am Janet Hicks and I am to meet with Mr. Al-Kaziz this morning." I said as I returned his smile.

"Janice, Master insists that you remove all items of clothing when you enter this apartment and remain unclothed the entire time unless directed otherwise." Shamar said emphasizing every word.

I stood looking at him attempting to process what he had just explained to me. I wanted to run away and return to my car and forget this entire situation but I didn't. After a long pause I removed my suit coat and began looking for a place to hang it up as I did not want it to wrinkle. Shamar simply extended his hand and took it from me. I then unbuttoned my blouse and handed it to Shamar. I stood before him topless as I had remembered to not wear a bra or panties. I removed my skirt and blushed deeply in embarrassment as I stood before this strange man clad in only my jewelry and shoes. He asked for my shoes and as soon as I handed them to him he took all of my garments and walked through a door and disappeared. I stood still and noticed that I was neither hot nor cold as the temperature of the room was just perfect for being nude.

After a few minutes Shamar returned and walked up to me and looked me in the eyes.

"In the future you will remove your clothing without being told to do so and hang them in the closet on the other side of the door." I nodded and he suddenly was glaring at me.

"In the future you will answer me; Yes Shamar. Do you understand?" He asked.

"Yes Shamar." I replied.

"Good. Currently Master is sleeping and every Monday morning it will be your job, upon disrobing, to wake him." He said softly.

"Yes Shamar." I replied.

"Master wants you to awaken him every Monday morning in the exact same manner." He explained.

He then gave explicit directions on to how I was to awaken El-Kaziz. I was made to repeat them back to him and this made me feel submissive and humbled. Shamar, then pleased that I knew what to do, walked me through another door and into a long hallway. At the end of the hallway was the bedroom door. Shamar quietly opened it for me and showed me into the darkened room. In the middle of a massive bedroom was a king-size bed with a large shape beneath the covers. The sleeping El-Kaziz. Shamar nodded to me and I walked towards the bed.

I gently pulled back the covers and revealed the slumbering Mr. Mahmoud El-Kaziz; he was completely naked. His large body was covered with dark wiry hair. As I pulled aside the warm bed-clothes I could see that he possessed a large barrel-size abdomen. This man was not just heavy he was clearly obese. I held my breath and continued to pull back the covers until his nearly erect penis was completely exposed. I nervously looked over at Shamar and he gave me another nod. I reached over and grasped the large erection that was pointing straight towards the ceiling. Beneath it were two big and hairy balls. I bent over and unceremoniously opened my mouth as wide as I could and enveloped the large cock as I had been previously instructed to do so. I sucked the warm member into my mouth and began sucking and bobbing my head on it. I enjoy sucking cocks, always have, and El-Kaziz's felt wonderful in my mouth.

I had sucked on the throbbing organ for several minutes when I heard El-Kaziz stir and become conscious of my actions. His cock appeared to become harder and longer in my mouth. I felt a hand a top of my head.

"The perfect way to wake up." He said with his deep voice. "Good morning Shamar. Good morning Janice." Shamar returned the greeting but I could not reply as my mouth was not just occupied it was completely filled with his cock.

El-Kaziz continued to have me suck his cock while he patted and stroked my head. After several minutes I felt his body tense and the head of his cock seemed to swell. I felt his cock jerk and the first of several strong jets of cum shot into my mouth. I tried to contain as much of his load as possible but he must not have cum in a long while as the capacity of my mouth was soon overwhelmed and some of his seed squeezed from the corners of my lips. This did not stop him from finishing his ejaculations. He slowly pulled his organ from my mouth. His cum had a very distinctive flavor. It had a strong earthy taste with a mix of chlorine as well. It was not unpleasant just much different than any cum I had tasted before.

"Don't swallow quite yet. Open widely and show me my present to you." He ordered. I straightened up and opened my mouth up while tilting my head back so as not to spill any of his hot load. I looked at him with my tear-filled eyes.

"Nice, very nice." He said. "Now swallow my entire morning gift to you and don't waste a single drop. I closed my mouth and with great effort swallowed the thick white slime down my throat. It took several minutes and also several swallows for it all to go down. Remnants of it remained in my mouth beyond my best efforts to swallow them.

"Open and show me." He ordered and I humbly complied.

"Excellent now clean me up." He commanded and I began licking his cock clean as it had begun to deflate. When I was finished he ordered me to kiss his cock and thank him for his gift to me. I did as he asked and he gave me a broad smile. He then climbed out of bed and lumbered down the hall and out of sight.

"You did well. Now he needs to relieve himself. Go down to the bathroom." Shamar ordered. I was dumbfounded and did not know what to do next so he grabbed me by the scruff of the neck pulling and dragging my nude body down the hallway towards the bathroom.

I was pushed into a brightly-lit tiled bathroom. El-Kaziz was standing, with his back to me, before a large white toilet with his legs spread shoulder-length apart. I was startled by his hairy body. I walked over to him and he nodded at me. I simply stood there looking at him.

"Go ahead; hold my penis and aim it for me." He ordered. I have never watched a grown man urinate before and did not quite know what to do. I reached over and placed my hand on his flaccid but still thick cock.

"Put your hand all the way around it and aim it into the bowl Janice." He directed.

I did as he asked and I held his cock in my hand. I suddenly felt liquid begin to flow through it and a steady stream of hot urine shot from the hole in the head and directly into the bowl. It felt powerful. I was surprised by the pressure and almost missed the bowl. I had mixed feelings at this point. Arousal at feeling his cock in my hand and humiliation and shame for being made to hold his dick while he peed. When he was finished he had me shake and stroke the end to get the final drops from his cock.

"Not great but you will learn." He said condescendingly as he looked at me with disdain. "Now it is time for our bath."

Shamar had me accompany him down the hall and through a doorway into a softly-lit room. The air temperature was quite warm and it was almost steamy inside. The floors, walls, and ceiling were all tiled in pleasant white, yellow and gold tiles. The room was large and in the middle was a large sunken bathing tub that resembled a tiled hot tub or spa. The tub appeared to be a 6 foot by 6 foot square with shiny golden fixtures. A foot of the tub was above the floor level but the rest was entirely submerged in the floor. It was filled with sparkling clear water that gave off steamy vapors. The air was scented with a floral scent that could have been roses or could have been jasmine but I was not sure as I was so overwhelmed by the scene. Three of the walls had large mirrors on them and I could see the reflection of my naked form standing beside a partially clothed Shamar.

"Come here Janice let me pin up your hair." He said as he directed me to a short stool in front of one of the mirrors. He expertly braided my hair into a tight bun and pinned it up off from my neck and shoulders. I had to admit that he was very skilled. He then took me to a corner in the room where there was a floor drain. He had me stand directly upon it. He filled a basin with clear warm water and sat it on the short stool. He then took a small white washcloth and dipped it into the basin of water. He removed it, squeezed a small amount of body-wash onto it and began soaping my neck and shoulders.

"You must bathe before entering the soaking tub." He explained as he moved down and began on my chest and breasts. He carefully lathered each of my breasts and my nipples became hard and erect from his stimulation. After he was finished with my chest he moved downward and began soaping my tummy and then my crotch. With hands that had obviously done this task before he delicately washed my pussy taking time to wash the outer and then inner labial lips. He cleaned my clit and washed a finger's depth into my vagina. I was ready for him to continue but he moved down and began cleaning each leg. When he completed the task of washing my feet he picked up the water-filled basin and poured it on to my body; rinsing me off. I was so excited from his ministrations that I felt myself wet and ready.

"Now Janice it is time to turn around." He said and I quickly complied. I was beginning to feel cold even in this warm and humid room. He washed my back paying a great deal of attention in washing my little rosebud and this too stimulated me and I let a soft moan escape my lips. He stopped washing for a few beats, waited for me to calm down and then resumed his cleaning task.

When he was finished with the soaping he filled the basin with water and rinsed all traces of soap from me. He then took me by the hand and walked me over to the large submerged tub. He helped me into the steamy water. My sinuses were immediately filled with the aroma of flower oils emitted by the vapors from the tub.

"Janice slowly lower yourself into the water." He directed. I was in heaven feeling the hot bath water slowly covering my exposed skin. Shamar directed me to a built-in seat on the inside of the tub and had me sit upon it. The water was to my shoulders and I felt myself relax a bit from the warmth of the water. No sooner had I sat down and Mr. El-Kaziz entered the room; he was completely naked.

El-Kaziz walked over to the same spot where Shamar had bathed me and waited for him to walk over to him. I spied on the two men as El-Kaziz was soaped, scrubbed and rinsed the same as I had been. I tried to discretely view his naked genitals being tended to from my seat in the bathtub. I was fascinated by the size of his penis and his balls as I had never seen any man of that size before. Before long Shamar was finished with his task and El-Kaziz sauntered over toward the tub swinging his large, semi-erect, member as he walked. I would be dishonest to say I was not aroused by his display.

12