The Scent Factory Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah? Sounds good."

"Jack?" the schoolgirl suddenly seemed nervous, like maybe she shouldn't be saying what she was going to say. "Can you do me a favour?"

"Sure, anything."

"When Katie gives you her panties… could you wait until later to seal the envelope?"

"Yeah, sure. Curious, huh?" he smiled.

"Yeah, I guess," she said. The teenager couldn't hide her blushes, but made a move to get out of bed and straighten her clothing in order to try and hide it. "I'm just interested in… I wanna know why you guys do it, huh? I guess I'm just curious, yeah. Katie's so beautiful."

"Nothing wrong with that," Jack said reassuringly. But underneath, he was secretly interested that Hayley seemed to be so interested in her friends' panties.

"Well, no doubt you'll get a taste of these tomorrow," she said, pulling out a very similar pair of panties to her recently-worn ones – these ones clean – from her kit bag. They were the same skin-tight blue lycra with yellow edging – the official panties of the Jefferson High cheerleading squad.

"Can't wait," he said, pulling out a clear plastic zip-lock bag to place her dirty panties inside.

Hayley pulled her clean panties on, fitting them snugly against her pussy. Jack fired up the computer to find out the address to send the schoolgirl's most recently-worn underwear to, and once Hayley had straightened her clothes once more, she crept up behind him and put her arms over his shoulders, kissing him sweetly on the cheek.

"Have a look at the site," she said, pointing to the internet browser icon on the desktop.

Jack clicked on it and the browser came up with the girls' website as the home page. It was a little amateurish looking – even to Jack's eyes, and he wasn't exactly an expert in web surfing. There were pictures of the girls, with physical details listed below. Hayley was wearing her cheerleader's outfit in her photo, Zoe was wearing clubbing gear – crop top and hot pants, with plenty of flesh on show – and Jess was wearing one of her gymnastics leotards.

The other girl Jack had not seen before. Katie. He knew he was going to meet her tomorrow – and no doubt smell her panties for the first time, and perhaps even more. He had wondered what she looked like, and here she was for the first time. It was only a shaky photograph, and the other girls' photographs didn't fully do them the justice they deserved, but Jack was stunned at how incredible the girl looked.

Sure, he had never been with girls as attractive as Hayley or Zoe before, he had never thought he had a chance. They were spectacularly pretty, cute as buttons in that girl-next-door kind of way. And though Jess wasn't quite in their league, she was so sexy with her gymnastics physique and boundless energy – plus, he'd always had a soft spot for redheads. But Katie blew them all away.

"Oh look," Hayley said. "Katie's put another auction on. Damn it, but why her? Why can't it be me next?"

"Huh?" Jack said - his attention had been on the photograph of the incredible brunette dressed in her school uniform.

"Looks like you'll be doing more than just fooling around with Katie tomorrow," Hayley said with a giggle. "She's lined up to give you her virginity."

"Wow," Jack said, and actually felt nervous butterflies fluttering around his stomach.

"Well, I'd better head off – my Mom will be wondering where I got to."

"See you tomorrow," he said, kissing her one last time."

"Yeah," she grinned. "Tomorrow's going to be a big day for you, huh? We're all going to be coming over for a sleepover, you know. You gonna be able to handle all four of us?"

"I'm sure I'll do my best," he said.

12