The Scent of Devotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm....don't my feet feel great,honey? You know how much you love my feet. This must be just wonderful for you, huh?" When she said this, she positioned her feet close to his mouth, keeping them moving as before to lull him into a false sense of security. She knew he would answer her this time, as he was not exerting every ounce of his strength to keep from inhaling. When he opened his mouth and replied, "Of course I do, Rosie, my love," she attacked quickly.

His lips had just parted to form the word "love" when the toes of Rosie's right foot mashed into them, wiggling up and down to force themselves between them, her toenails scraping along Pete's upper teeth. The big toe of her left foot hooked itself inside the corner of his mouth and forced its way in. Pete's eyes widened in surprise and the shock of it made his jaw slacken just a bit...but it was enough for Rosie's stinkers to gain a "toe"hold, and begin their assault. In the far off distance, well up above the attacking toes, the cackling of a broom-flying, Halloween witch could be heard echoing throughout the land.

Before Pete's slackened jaw could counter in any way, the first two toes of Rosie's left foot, and the first three toes of her right foot, had wiggled their way into his mouth. Keeping her feet moving to keep him off balance, she managed to get all five toes completely into his mouth before he was aware that they were in. Whooping a cry of victory and cheering herself on, Rosie had her toes cavorting in his mouth so vigorously that Pete's cheeks bulged out like a food-hoarding gerbil's, her animated toes making those cheeks dance with every wiggle of every toe. In instantaneous horror, all Pete could think of was how hard he'd tried to keep those waves of odor from entering his mouth earlier, and now there they were, wafting inside his mouth and down his throat in all their smelly glory. The green was coming back to his complexion again. The numbing realization that those reeking toes had invaded his mouth made his head swim and his stomach do multiple flip-flops.

"Oh, yes, Petey honey!" Rosie cackled, "Suck those cheesy toes! God, I love my toes sucked! Suck 'em good, Pete! Make them FEEL the love!" Although her toes didn't taste any different from usual, Pete knew that smelly toes were indeed cheesy toes. Sweaty toes cramped all day in unwashed hose and old, grody sneakers just HAD to be coated in something vile and disgusting. He tried to spit those toes back out, but Rosie would have none of it. Every time his tongue tried to push a toe out, she'd wiggle the toe, stubbornly squirm her foot about, and end up with the toe deeper than ever in his mouth. With surprising clarity, considering the sensual assault he was enduring, Pete realized that if he kept trying to eject her feet that way, he'd end up with them in his mouth all the way to her ankles. Those horrendous toes would be flicking his uvula for sport. So, for his own sake, eventually, he gave up. And Rosie just enjoyed herself at his expense, wiggling her stinky piggies in his mouth and playing with his tongue. Yet another victory for her bossy feet.

"There, there, now, Petey," she giggled, "just surrender and suck those greasy piggies. It'll be good for you. It'll probably boost your immune system. Instead of trying to push my toes out, use that tongue to lick them. Or, better yet, lick BETWEEN them. That's probably where the smell originates, anyway, so maybe if you lick in there enough, you can get rid of the stink. It's worth a shot, don't you think?" She grinned down at him, just adoring the sickly, defeated look on his face. That look of surrender made her itching crotch itch all the more. God, this was so pervertedly erotic! She'd shoved her rotten smelling toes in his mouth, and all he could do was look sadly up at her. And comply, of course...which was what he did. His puppydog eyes never left hers as he slowly began licking and sucking her nasty toes.

"Yes!" Rosie squealed, raising her arms skyward in the gesture of having scored a touchdown. "Wooohooo!" she continued, "Rosie fourteen, Peteyboy zero!" She danced and wiggled on the sofa as she watched him sucking her unpleasant feet.

It was true what Rosie had said. As Pete continued to feast on her toes, the scent seemed to be slowly licked away. He wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing. On the one hand, he could breathe easier, but on the other - he cringed - what incredibly disgusting things had his tongue licked and reluctantly escorted down his gullet? The queasiness increased...but -- and more importantly -- he continued to lap at Rosie's toes.

Rosie was becoming lost in having her feet worshipped. The thrill of forcing him to adore her disgusting feet was soon replaced by that old familiar feeling of his mouth stimulating her toes, reawakening that wonderful connection between her toes and her clit. It always made her wet. Add that to the joy of forcing him to do such delightfully unpleasant things, and it was no wonder she was closer than ever to jumping his bones.

Suddenly, Rosie removed her feet from Pete's mouth. She plopped them on the floor in front of him, her heels digging into the soft carpet again, her toes wiggling excitedly in front of his chin. Inspecting the saliva coating on her toes, she fixed a glazed stare on Pete and ordered, "Lick my feet, Pete! All over! Lick every inch...they need a good cleaning, I think. That'll make them all nice the way you like them again. Then...when that's done, " she leaned forward as if to lend emphasis to her words, "you will spread my toes wide with your fingers and lick every bit of sweat from between them. I want to see your tongue working really hard to clean between my cheesy toes. Got it, my handsome little toeboy? Now get cracking!"

Pete sighed and looked at the offensive pair. They wiggled expectantly before him. They meant business. Taking a last look up at Rosie, he could see how incredibly hot she'd gotten. Her entire body was literally quivering with sexual tension. Her head was turned up toward the ceiling, a smile crossing from earlobe to earlobe. Her hands grasped the sofa cushions in a death grip, awaiting their time to grasp Pete's penis with equal conviction. Her legs couldn't stay still. They wiggled and hopped and shook, waiting for his foot worshipping to begin. All the more erotic because he was doing it for Rosie, even though he himself was repulsed by foot odor. That, almost exclusively, was the factor that had her so revved and poised for liftoff.

Pete smiled now as he licked her feet. He didn't care anymore that they smelled. He'd gotten through the worst of it, and Rosie -- sweet, sexy Rosie -- would soon be ripe for plundering. He wasn't sure if the fuck of his life was worth sucking smelly feet, but there it was. At least it was a reward for services -- however nauseating -- rendered. And he'd proved something to her. Yes, he'd had to humble himself more than he'd ever done before, and endure some pretty disgusting stuff, but he'd assured her of his desire to please her. That was worth something...perhaps EVERYTHING.

True to his assignment, he licked every inch of her feet. The odor was slowly dissipating, but it was still not what he'd consider a pleasant task. However, when he took the first two toes between his fingers and spread them wide, he could swear he saw melted cheese stretch and then stickily break apart between them. He felt his head begin to reel again. The potent scent came back, apparently not muted as much as he'd thought from her toes playful sojourn in his mouth earlier. He looked between those toes and felt a knot in his stomach. He looked up at Rosie, still squirming on the sofa, eyelids fluttering ever since his fingers spread her toes, and her hands now beginning to fondle her own breasts. Cheesy toes or no cheesy toes, he was in this for the long haul. He wanted Rosie hot, no matter what that took. So, again, he steeled himself. Queasily calculating bacterial colony counts in his head, he nonetheless opened his mouth. This had better be some really, REALLY sizzling sex, he thought.

Closing his eyes, stretching out his tongue, Pete aimed it blindly in the general direction of his toe-spreading fingers, targeting between them. His tongue quivered, hesitated. Slowly he pushed it forward, millimeter by millimeter. As it neared that steamy, scented valley it twitched and tried to curl back into Pete's mouth, pathetically trying to escape the fate assigned to it. But perseverance won out. Eventually, with much force of will, he slipped it between those overripe toes. It felt slick. It felt sticky. It tasted saltier than usual. It felt -- nausea swept over him -- gritty. Still he forced his tongue to wriggle in that space. Each time he had to pull his tongue back to swallow he felt himself get a little greener around the gills. But he plowed on. This was for Rosie. And she certainly seemed to be appreciating every second of it.

With each lick between all ten of those greasy, scented piggies, Rosie squirmed and moaned on the sofa. Her hands were all over herself and her tongue lapped her lips constantly. Her chest was heaving and her brain had become mush. Pete could've jumped her at any time, but he didn't want to ruin it for her. He wanted to wait until SHE was so hot she couldn't stand it anymore. If he jumped her too soon, the whole thing could be a bust...and all that time and effort and suffering at her reeking feet would've been for nothing. No, he'd bide his time, lap between those humid toes as long as it took, which he didn't think would be long now. And he was right.

Gone was Rosie's arrogance now. She was way beyond that. But still she tried to humiliate her man, taunt him and break him. "Doesn't that...taste so....delicious...Petey?" she gasped, forcing the words from heaving lungs. "Tastes good....doesn't it...my stinky feet?" She writhed and squirmed and could barely breathe.

Pete knew how to put her over the edge. He started lapping between her toes like a maniac. "God, Rosie, even THIS bad, YOUR feet are the only ones I ever want to worship! Your feet are delicious NO MATTER WHAT! God, I LOVE your feet, Rosie!" He licked so hard between her toes he could feel them heating up from the friction, making them sweat even more. He purposely huffed and puffed and grunted and sighed loudly as he licked between her moist toes. Rosie responded...in spades. Each excited lick had her gasping and squirming all the more.

With a loud moan -- almost a growl -- she sat up on the sofa, glaring down at Pete with a look of animal lust. Her ample bosom was heaving deliciously. She was charged with enough energy to light up the Northern Hemisphere. Pete nearly wet himself he was so ecstatic. He'd known for quite some time that despite having to taste Rosie's unsavory tootsies, her condition otherwise had gotten him rock hard and in need of a good hump. Rosie's readiness for the same had his own liftoff sequence in full "go" mode.

Rosie was ripping off her blouse when she snarled, "Footboy, get your ass up here and fuck me!" She was a blur of motion as she tugged at her jeans and tossed aside bra and blouse. Her hands were everywhere, removing clothing at blinding speed.

And, most importantly, she took her feet out of Pete's face so he could do the same.

Finally! Finally his reward had come due! Pete stood and started disrobing at a speed equally as blinding as Rosie's. In the space of less than a minute, two naked, primed bodies were ready for fusion. Rosie leaned forward on the sofa as far as she could and grabbed Pete's bobbing erection, using it to pull him toward her in less than gentle fashion. She was too horny now to be patient.

Pete tumbled forward onto the sofa, on top of his panting, glassy-eyed vixen. She squirmed under him, but only for a moment.

"Phew! I love you, honey, but you smell like feet!" she said bluntly, averting her face from his, "but I need you to fuck me anyway!" So, she twisted and turned her body until she had climbed out from under him. She then forced him into a sitting position and sat on his lap, facing him.

"Now footboy," she grinned, "I'm gonna ride you like a prize racehorse. Ready for your reward for sniffing my reeking feet? I think you deserve one for worshipping THOSE nasty puppies!" She squirmed on his lap, grinding her dripping slit on his fat, throbbing cock. "How 'bout it, Petey," she leaned and whispered throatily in his ear, "you want somea this for bein' such a good boy?"

"Oh, yeah, Rosie....bring it on!" he roared back, ecstatic to be breathing pure, sweet, fresh air again. He gasped at the thought of raw, sweating sex, hardening to titanium status instantly. Finally, he thought... HERE IT COMES!

Rosie lifted herself up high over his thighs, stroked his stiffened penis briefly with her right hand - licking her lips at the thought of its firmness - and then slammed herself downward, impaling her dripping pussy on that eager erection. It was time to get screwed mightily...and both of them were more than up for it.

In no time at all Rosie had filled herself with Pete's swollen manhood, squirming around on it like a giddy college babe having her pussy stuffed for the very first time by the hunk of her dreams. To avoid the scent of her feet still lingering on his panting face, she turned his head to one side until she could arch her back properly and shove her bouncing breasts into his mouth. She was sure that talented orifice still had plenty of energy left in it, and she saw no reason why her boobs shouldn't benefit from that fact.

Turning Pete's head so that he was facing her again, she unceremoniously shoved her large, receptive nipples into his mouth one after the other, continuing to hop and squirm on him, riding his cock like a bucking bronco gal. She was so hot she dripped around his shaft and drenched his crotch and inner thighs. Each completed up and down hump-cycle along his firm, almost steaming penis, caused still more of her juices to trickle onto his thighs. She was burning from head to toes with the desire to have the hottest, nastiest orgasm she'd ever had. But, even now, after humbling poor Petey with her malodorous tootsies, she couldn't resist pressing the point. The idea of his completely submitting to her, worshipping her feet like that, was still stoking her furnace, still invading her brain with it's stunning implications.

Slamming up and down on her sighing, gasping man, her breasts receiving the same wonderful oral attention her feet had just received moments ago, she just couldn't resist driving home the point yet again. The itching, craving desire the mere thought of it created between her legs was something she just couldn't give up...and some deep, cruel part of her realized that she might very well NEVER give it up. Poor Petey...that didn't bode well for HIS dismal future. Or....did it?

"Oh, yes, honey.....suck those nipples really good," she cooed loudly at the ceiling as she humped him raw. "Suck those nipples just like you sucked my smelly toes. Oh, yeah...bet they taste better than my greasy feet though, huh?" She almost laughed out loud again as she imagined what effect her words might have on Pete. Vaguely, she wondered if his penis would begin to deflate, but she doubted it. Not only did Pete have a submissive streak that this whole thing seemed tailored to, but he was way too engrossed in sucking her tits and fucking her to worry about a few derogatory comments. But those cruel little put-downs that came almost unbidden from Rosie's lips were making HER hotter by the second.

Pete had his mouth full, and replying was not something he was even contemplating. He just continued to suck and lick her breasts, feasting on her sensitive nipples. He fought mightily to keep savoring those bouncing boobs as Rosie hopped on his lap like the piston of a well-oiled engine. His mind was mush, as all his blood was in his sucking mouth and engorged love muscle. Rosie, however, as animalistic as her humping had become, was thriving on those past visions of Pete's mouth reluctantly worshipping her tainted feet. Her mind couldn't let it go, because of what it had meant...and what it would mean from that moment forward. It fueled her desire like thundering water fuels a hydroelectric generator. . Suddenly, she grabbed Pete's head by the ears and tugged on them. He cried out, releasing the nipple he'd been happily sucking on. Rosie leaned back, taking her breasts away from his hungry mouth. Instead of sliding herself up and down along his shaft, she took to crushing her bottom against his thighs and rotating it in a circular motion in his lap, causing his penis to move in a circle inside her burning canal. It felt incredible, and it gave her the chance to further torment Pete with some wicked words. But before she spoke them, she waited for his response to the lessened stimulation on his cock and the sudden lack of breast flesh in his face. She didn't have to wait long.

Pete instinctively reached out with his hands to pull Rosie forward, to greedily yank those elusive tits back into his starving mouth. She resisted him, arching further back so that he couldn't reach the objects of his desire. She delighted in his frustration. She laughed almost maniacally at his confused, painfully disappointed reaction.

"Rosie...wha...?" His eyes were pitiful, his expression priceless. He was like a little lost boy, dazed and confused as to why his mommy was suddenly punishing him. That lost expression both amused Rosie and fueled her fires.

Holding Pete's head firmly in her hands so he couldn't lunge for her breasts, she leaned forward to whisper in his ear, braving the thankfully diminishing foot odor on his face. She breathed warmly in his ear and then took wicked delight in reminding him of his submissive show of total devotion to her.

"Petey, you can't have my breasts again until you do something for me. Will you do as I say?" She bit his earlobe for emphasis...and simply because she felt like it.

"God, Rosie, I need to come so bad," he groaned. "C'mon, babe, give me those tits again. They're so, so tasty." Lost in lust, he'd ignored her question. But she didn't want him wandering from the path she'd decided on for him, so she nudged him back to reality.

"Tastier than my sexy toes?" she asked, pulling back to look into his eyes cruelly. "I thought you LOVED my feet!" Her indignant look was strictly for show, her attempt to bring back that compliant toe lapper who had so enflamed her libido earlier. In his current condition, she knew it would have a devastating effect on him. She was toying with him, dangling him like a puppet on a string, using her words and her sweating body to reduce him to a stammering plaything. And every second of it was making her hotter and hotter.

"I do! I DO!" he hurried to assure her. "Your feet are the sexiest ever, Rosie! You know that." But his eyes betrayed him. They were fixed on her breasts, dilated pupils sucking in every ounce of light and form as they yearned for her nipples.

"I always thought so," she replied, a smirk crossing her evil lips, "but you hesitated when I wanted you to worship them earlier. That gives me doubts." Ever so slightly, she began rising and falling on his penis again, so subtly that she wasn't sure if he'd even notice. But notice he did. His eyelids fluttered, his eyes glazed ever so deliciously. Yet, almost immediately, his eyes returned to her lush, bouncing bosom.

"My eyes are up HERE!" she chastised him. "So, you'd rather talk about my breasts than my feet, huh? I thought so. There WAS a reason for your hesitation earlier. My feet don't interest you anymore, Petey?"

"No! I mean, YES...of course they do, Rosie! I love your feet. I love ALL of you!" he gasped, rushing to say ANYTHING that would set them down the lovely path of humping and tit-sucking again. To Rosie's glee, he was almost whining, like a pup who couldn't reach its mother's teat.