The Scent of Jasmine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When this got home ... his job, his friends ... Hell, why go home? Stay here. No, Spain would not be far enough. Latin America. Anywhere.

Ten to six. Time to face the music.

*********

He arrived five minutes late. But still he stood outside the door to his suite. He tried peeking through the spy hole, but could see nothing.

He punched his card and entered.

There she was, on the balcony. A black negligee lightly fluttering in the breeze, sheer enough to see the outlines of her underwear. Her hair up. His heart started racing again. It was going to be ok. Maybe better than ok.

More champagne. His glass already poured, resting on the table. What was it with this girl and champagne?

As the door shut, she lowered her head as if preparing herself.

His little girl ... standing as a woman, awaiting to deliver her verdict.

She turned to look at him, barely 30 foot away. She was smiling. He felt relief.

"It's ok, dad." She gestured to the champagne on the table. "I love you. Do you still love me?"

"Always." His throat was dry, champagne was a good idea. As he drank it, without tasting a drop, she walked in from the balcony. A nervous, uncertain look played across her face.

He followed as she walked past him. She stopped just short of the armchair in the corner. She stood still for a moment, Tim wondered if she was as tense as him. Her hands moved in front of her. The negligee fell loose around her, before she shrugged it to the floor. She sat in the chair, assuming a pose she must have already thought about: leaning one arm on the rest, legs apart with one foot on the seat, her other hand resting on her knee. Her head tilted ...

She looked directly at him. "I just need to know one thing."

Tim nodded, otherwise motionless.

"I feel, I think ... its always going to be strange between us, what happened last night..."

He found himself enchanted, already walking towards her...

"Unless we can agree it was something we both wanted. Did you, dad? Did you want me... do you want me?"

He paused in front of her, his thoughts again reduced to the simplest urges.

"Yes. Yes I do." As he closed the final distance he pulled off his shirt.

She leant forward and reached into his pants, pulling him out easily.

She started to stroke him ... but he didn't wait. He reached down and drew her face onto him. He cried loudly... the pleasure of watching his cock entering his daughter's mouth was incredible... unparalleled. Any man would be lucky to have such a beautiful woman, but the sensation of his own girl, breaking such barriers, loving him so much...

He gripped her hair tightly, taking control. Looking down, watching his cock slip between her lips, feeling her tongue. As the sensation grew he began to thrust harder, forgetting her tender years, her inexperience. He heard her gasp and looked down: a small tear spoiling her mascara. He slowed, savouring her, not consuming her. She breathed heavily beneath him, a faint trial of saliva from her mouth as he withdrew. He knelt down before her, pulled her forward to kiss him. Her tongue poured into his mouth, allowing him to suck it, to enjoy every morsel of her. Her hands moved down to remove her small, red, panties... getting stuck around her knees. With Jasmine on the chair, he lifted her by the ankles and pulled them off. He dropped her legs, and they fell, spread wide. He wanted every inch of her. He gently pushed her back by the shoulder. His hand moved to her pussy... fingers finding the wet breach. Two moved into her, rotating, finding give where they could.

She gripped the sides of the chair as he curled his fingers towards him, stroking her pussy in a beckoning motion. Her eyes closed and her head jerked back.

"Is that good, Jasmine? Is that good for you?"

"God, oh God. Yes, daddy. Do it."

He was getting high from her pleasure. Seeing her writhe in ecstasy at his control. But she deserved more. He moved a third finger into her, soothing the impact by taking her clitoris into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. He thought about taking a risk with her. Just needed to bide his time. He listened to her breathing, feeling the contractions in her pussy, the movement in her hips. As she began to quicken he withdrew his digits slightly, one altogether. As they moved back into her, he allowed his third finger to gently play on her anus, the slightest pressure against it.

The result was spectacular. As she came she drove her hips down, her pussy and arse moving deeper onto him. He lifted his head to watch her body shiver with pleasure as the convulsions contort her face. He stroked her from breasts to thigh with fingertips as she recovered.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck me. That was ... amazing... oh god, dad..."

He took to his feet and beckoned her to do the same. Still panting, she rose. Her head tilted inquiringly, a dark smile never leaving her face.

He pulled her forward to kiss her, then turned her around, gently pushing her to the chair. She gave a playful yelp, and knelt there with her rear in the air.

He ran a hand over her back, and moved himself into her pussy. Not slowly this time. More forcefully. A noise escaped her as she gripped the chair.

He moved as deep as he could into her, watching her heart shaped buttocks spread as he encroached on them. Her head bowed, an ecstatic gasp escaping. He moved his hands down her narrow waist, onto her hips. He allowed himself a moment deep inside her, sampling her arse with his hands.

Then he started again. He tried to be slow, but the sight of her bent over made it impossible. He grabbed her hips forcefully, driving deep into her. He could feel himself entering her as fully as she could take. The sound of his thighs slapping against her backside. She made noises he had not heard from her before, deep, guttural sounds.

She thrust her left hand out behind her. He took it, holding it up high. Using it to pull her deeper onto him. Sweat was dripping from his face, falling to her backside as it shook beneath him.

"Oh yes.... Ohhh ...Ohhh!"

God, she was coming again. He relaxed his stomach and breathed deeply, trying to delay himself. But she kept getting tighter and tighter on him. He couldn't distract himself any longer, and gave into the urge to let go again. He arched his back, driving deep into her. Her body hypnotised him, its perfect form accepting him again... he came as she called out loud to her father...

********

A half hour later, they were back in bed, having made love again.

She lay under his arm, playing with his chest hair. Tim smiled. His eyes were closed, reliving his daughter straddling him on the bed, grinding into him to climax. Spoiling him by turning round, working him as he came, letting him watch her butt move over him.

But there was a shadow looming over them. In sixteen hours there was a flight home. Tim knew it was unsustainable. Outside this hotel, outside the magic of Barcelona, harsh reality would drive them apart.

He needed to broach the subject, but couldn't. Why not let the miracle weekend continue as long as possible? He could feel Jasmine's fingernails slowly tracing down his stomach...

"Hun. It's late."

Her hand continued down.

She continued, and he couldn't find the will to resist. He was hardening before her delicate hands even reached him. He sighed as her hand closed round his cock again. He laughed a little. He couldn't remember the last time he was so insatiable.

"What?" she asked.

"Oh nothing. Just can't seem to get enough of you."

"Me neither. Especially of this." Her turn to smile as she slowly pumped him. "What's going to happen when we go home?"

"I don't know. I don't know at all."

"I'm not stupid, dad. I know how this will look to everyone."

"I think we should consign this to being an incredible weekend, and maybe, maybe just ..." He would have lost his erection if she hadn't been the one next to him.

"I don't want it to end."

He turned to face her, share another kiss. He didn't want it to end either. Something deep in his soul was fighting it.

"Let me move in with you."

Tim shook his head. "Have you seen the size of my apartment? It's nothing like home."

She continued masturbating him. "We won't need much room. I just can't live with her anymore. I need you."

"We'll think of something." Tim said, not believing it for a moment. The thought of losing her again slipped through him like a ghost. He looked at her with a new longing. "We'll think of something." His hands over her body, cupping, squeezing her breasts. Rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger, just to see how she responded.

Her eyes closed as she exhaled, grabbing him tighter. She moved in kissing his chest. Heading down again.

"Wait, hun." He interrupted.

She looked up, almost as if worried if she was doing something wrong. "What, daddy?"

Something about the way she said that to him, looking up at him with those big brown eyes made him gasp. He would not be able to let her go. "Just follow my lead."

He sat up and licked, kissed his was down her body, shifting his position so that he had turned around. Approaching her pussy, he parted her legs and rolled her above him. She sat above him, allowing him to position her over his mouth. His mouth took in her contours, allowing his tongue to stroll over her lips, her clitoris, to delve into her. She responded in kind: hand pumping, mouth working him.

His hands slipped over her buttocks, squeezing them, massaging them. Her own efforts began to slow as she concentrated on the next orgasm enveloping her. He would never tire hearing her come, of watching her body move as he made her feel ecstasy. She lay on her stomach, exhausted. Smiling, she turned to Tim. "That was something..."

"Glad you liked it." He kissed her between her shoulder blades. "Feeling tired yet?"

She nodded, sleepily. Her eyes opened, she closed in and kissed him. "What about you?"

"Yeah, its late."

"No, I mean, what about you? I kinda lost control there, a bit. You didn't finish."

He wondered if he had any left. "It's ok."

She put her best, pouty look. "Go on," she ran a finger down his chest. "Do something dirty to me, daddy..."

The fire rushed back into him. She was learning how to play him. He rolled her onto her back, enjoying her giggles. He held her hands above her head, eliciting an appealing squeal. He straddled her midsection, holding her in place and ran his hands down her ribs. It tickled her and she tried to suppress her laughter.

Tim reached to the floor and pulled the tie from her negligee. He looped it over her left hand and fed it through the headboard.

He looked down at her. Her eyes open wide, her mouth wider still, panting. He asked if she was alright. She nodded as best she could.

He gently looped the rope over her right hand. She could have easily escaped, but that was not the point. He just wanted to bring her something new, to thrill her.

He leaned forward, laying his cock between her breasts. His hands cupped her bosom and squeezed them together. He moved himself slowly forward between them. As the tip of his cock reached as far as it would, she parted her lips, her tongue guiding it into her mouth. He moved over Jasmine's body. This time, their eye contact was complete. She played to him, a sultry look in her eyes, her tongue licking her lips before returning to his cock as it emerged between her breasts.

He pinched her nipples, pulling them up and together. Unable to move, or resist, her pleasure intensified. She craned her head forward to take more of him in, rolling her tongue around his head as it entered her mouth. "More." She begged.

Tim let go of her breasts and leaned further forward. He gripped the headboard with one hand, her hair with the other, moving deeper into her mouth.

She held tightly to the negligee cord, pulling on it to increase her sense of helplessness. She started to moan, feeling her father's desire: tied down, his weight restraining her, a fistful of her hair as he used her mouth. She revelled in the sensation, feeling the fullness of him in her mouth, knowing that the lust she created in him would soon reach fulfilment.

She heard the timber of his breathing change. Felt his grip tighten on her hair. She pulsed her tongue faster for him, felt him quicken. His cock began to quiver. She held her breath, pushing him to the roof of her mouth, felt him come, over her tongue, spraying into the back of her throat. As he slowed, she allowed herself to swallow. He stayed there as she did, and she continued to massage his cock, suckling on him.

Tim rolled onto his back beside her. Breathing hard.

"Are you going to leave me like this, daddy?"

He looked at her hands and laughed.

"Because I don't mind if you do."

*******

Tim woke first, allowing to sleep. He poured some water and sat on the sofa, facing the bed. Jasmine lay there, naked, on top of the sheets.

The hours, minutes were ticking away now. Soon, they would be back home. Soon, the world they had turned upside down would come crashing back, crushing everything that had happened.

She stirred slightly, raising one of her knees, reminding him of that day he had seen her in the pool. He felt himself stirring again, but was certain he was drained. He tried to remember when he last had so much sex. Probably when he first met his wife. Ex-wife. Her mother. She'd probably be the first in a long line of people who'd want to kill him should this ever come out. But if he wanted it to continue, he would have to find a way.

Jasmine woke up slowly, stretching her lithe figure across the bed. She looked up at him smiled.

"How you feeling, hun?" He asked

"Sore." She sat up and grabbed her negligee, taking the tie from around the slatted headboard.

"We're leaving today."

"I know."

"I've been thinking."

"OK." She said, heading to the bathroom.

"About when we get home. About what you said last night."

Jasmine stopped, wiping sleep from her eyes. "What?"

"Moving in with me."

"Oh, that."

Tim was uncertain of her tone. Has she changed her mind? Had she awoken with a new perspective of what they had done?

"Do you still want to?

"Just let me shower first." And with that she headed into the bathroom.

If she had a change of heart, what would be next? Would she become disgusted with him? Would she find the need to tell someone? Worse thoughts came. It wasn't just about other people -- how would he cope without her?

His mind was racing, turning tight corners in ever decreasing circles. He needed answers.

He opened the bathroom door and waited for her to notice him, unsure now where the boundaries lay.

Jasmine smiled at him. A tired smile, but still a good sign, right? He wondered.

She pushed the door open. The relief palpated through him. He dropped his robe and walked in.

"No sex though, I'm sore."

********

The morning was spent quietly, breakfast in the restaurant. Lunch at the beach. Counting the minutes.

The headed back to the hotel room to pack. Jasmine broke the silence.

"Should I still call you dad?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we've kind of moved past that now."

"Well, I guess in public, you know..."

"Yeah. But what about..."

"You want to start calling me Tim?"

"I'll think about it. When do we go?"

"In about two hours." He replied.

Jasmine nodded. "K, gonna use the hot tub for a bit. Coming?"

"Just finish packing, be there in a bit."

Jasmine stripped in the middle of the room, and headed to the balcony. Watching her walk, her hips sashaying, her taught, round buttocks...

Tim shoved the rest of the stuff in the bags. If this weekend was the end of it all, he was determined to enjoy it.

He walked out to the balcony. She didn't move, just lay back with her eyes closed against the sun. "Want your sunglasses?"

She shook her head.

Tim tried to tell himself that everything was ok. She wasn't re-evaluating anything, just tired. Like she said, right?

He climbed into the tub. Still no movement, no response.

"So, thought about what you're going to call me?

"Not yet, dad."

Christ, usually you couldn't shut her up, and now he was struggling to get a complete sentence out of her.

He brushed a stray hair from her forehead.

"Because, I have to say, I kind of like ..." he faltered, wondering how he would sound to her.

She opened her eyes and smiled at him. "I know, you bad old man." Her hand wondered to his thigh. "Don't worry, if you want, I'll call you that in bed. I just meant, you know, normally."

Tim's eyes lit up. "Oh, that! Yeah, ok. Tim will do. That's fine."

"Yeah. I think it would be strange, you know."

"Yeah. Yeah, definitely." Strange, he said to himself. Yeah, that would be the strange part. "So, since, you know, erm, it'll take some time to sort things out..."

She reached across and took his cock.

"Is there anything..."

Gently squeezing, pumping...

She leant over and whispered in his ear. "I'm still sore. But can we do ..." She told him.

Tim lifted his daughter to the edge of the hot tub, where she sat, bracing herself against the balcony, the sun sparkling against her dark, wet skin.

Tim went down on her, and as requested, gently fingered his daughter's anus until she came.

***********

Home. The taxi from the airport was heading into the western part of the city first, to drop Jasmine home before heading north for Tim.

They held hands, in silence. It was going too last, they would make it work, he was sure. The taxi rounded the corner, and as the house came into view again she squeezed his hand.

His wife was waiting at the door. A curt nod to Tim.

As the taxi pulled into the driveway, Jasmine leaned over to her father., looking up to the corner of the house where he used to sleep. "I want to do it in your bedroom."

She smiled at her mother, and Tim saw cunning in her eyes.

Tim nodded. "Maybe a bit risky, no?"

They got out of the car, and Tim pulled out the luggage, setting it upright for Jasmine.

As they hugged their goodbyes, she leaned in again and said "I'll make it worth your while."

"I'm sure you would."

"No." She said, so close he could feel her warm breath on his skin.

"Next time, I'll let you put it where you want."

THE END