The Scent of Magnolias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had reached the clearing where the mare grazed. He dismounted first, again catching me and lowering me slowly and softly to the ground. He retrieved a blanket that he had carried with him, rolled and tied behind his saddle, and laid it on the ground. I needed no invitation. I knelt on hands and knees, with him behind me. He entered slowly, each drive gaining speed and power. Soon, he was slamming his hard cock into me again and again, as I screamed and begged him to keep going, harder….faster …..deeper. I lowered my chest to the ground, thrusting ass in the air to me him. Our skin slapped together, and soon I was cuming again and again, until I finally felt him throb and pump me full once more. Spent, we both collapsed on the blanket together, laughing.

After dressing, he lifted me onto my mare. The sexual exertions had left my legs so weak they trembled, and I was grateful for the leg up. "Thank God for the good balance that comes with years of riding bareback," I thought, "otherwise I would have a hard time keeping my seat." The slow walk back to the stables sent soft echoes of ecstasy up through my body.

It was possibly the most amazing experience I had ever had.

As we untacked our horses back at the barn, and wiped our mounts down, we were quiet, with a palpable energy and tension heating and filling the space between us. Finally, I caught his eye and asked him, "Who are you, and where are you from?"

Without letting up on his task, he said, "I am Beauregard de Lacey, son of Robert and Margaret de Lacey, of Charleston, and the man you are going to marry."

I was amazed and struck dumb! "The effrontery of this man," I thought, as my blood started to boil. Then, I saw the wide grin spread over his face as he continued, "That is, if you will kindly reveal to me the name of the exquisite wood nymph I have just screwed silly…?"

Recovering my poise, and blushing prettily - though not forced, as I had been taught to do when in the presence of dominant men – I answered, "I am Katherine de Lacey, daughter of William and Lisbette de Lacey, of Charleston, and I think, sir, you are my 2nd cousin."

With that, I turned, not sure what to think. We had finished grooming our horses. I walked slowly with my mare out of the barn toward the mare's pasture. He followed with the huge Belgian, turning him out into the field across the lane. "Well, cousin," I said, "I think I could use a cool drink, how about you?" We walked together up to the house, stopping at the well. Spring-fed, the water was always cool and sweet. He brought up a bucket, and I filled the dipper, offering it to him. He drained it quickly, and I handed him a refill. "No, your turn" he said, handing it back. I tipped it to my lips, realizing how thirsty I was, and also how hot, as several drops ran down my chin and throat and onto my chest… I refilled the dipper, handing it to him, admiring the broad muscular chest and arms, strong thighs… and suddenly felt myself filled again with desire…

"Come," I said smiling coyly and extending my hand, "I'm hot, and smelling of horse sweat," leading him to the lattice work that surrounded an outdoor shower. The water in the barrel over the shower would be just cool enough to refresh, warm enough to fuel desire… I had also filled the large bucket before going down to the barn, in anticipation of a shower and sponging bath after a vigorous ride. Little had I known just how vigorous!

A smile slowly played around his lips as we once again shed our clothes. I had not fully appreciated his ass before, round and muscular…The now familiar ache returned as we fell into each other's arms, lips burning, tongues on fire. He lifted me, easily, his hands cupping my ass, into the shower. His kisses ran down my throat, to my breasts, teasing each nipple, as his hands caressed my back, and then my thighs. I leaned into him, rubbing my throbbing pussy on his cock, my hands kneading his ass. The body heat was more than I had ever felt.

"Contrasts," he said, pulling the shower chain… a cascade of water enveloped us. I seemed to feel every drop, every little stream running over and between our two bodies… He lifted me up again, onto his throbbing shaft. As I sank down onto it, I wrapped my legs around his back, and arched my back. I squeezed my pussy in time to the slow rocking up and down, up and down… He moaned, and tensed, thrusting and, still slowly, lifting me up and down, up and down… It was exquisite torture… while part of me wanted it harder and faster, harder and faster, I also knew that each slow stroke was delaying and building an even larger orgasm. My clit and entire cunt was on fire; I felt every move along his shaft, until finally, we came together, tidal waves rocking us for what seemed like an eternity. How he still stood and held me up, I did not know…

Slowly, slowly, he let me down, and I found my legs once again barely able to hold my body up. "Now, I think we need that bath," he said. He picked up one of sponges, dipped it in the bucket, and gently rubbed the sweat from my body, finishing with a pull on the shower chain. "Now you," I said, taking the sponge. When we were done, we shared the towel I had hung there earlier.

****

"Dearest Beau, what are we to do?" I said after we had dressed and were making our way up toward my house.

"I think, my dearest cousin Kate," he said with a grin, "that we should practice more."

"Are you impugning my sexual abilities, sir?" I responded with a mock scowl. "If so, I might remind you of just who seduced whom. It is perfectly clear to me, Beauregard de Lacey, that it was you who chose me."

"All very true, Miss Katherine, except I did observe along the way that you seemed a more than willing participant in the day's activities."

"And you, sir, are no gentleman to remind me of the frailties of female flesh. I declare, Beau, I have never been 'assaulted' quite so thoroughly. And I do agree that additional 'practice' would not offend me."

"Agreed, then. The only matter left is to decide upon the date and place for said 'practice'."

"Hmmmm. Well, you certainly must know that I live alone in the house on the knoll. After my brother was killed, I was left to try to manage the place. My parents, of course, were horrified, but they are well along in years and are in no position to object to any great effect. I believe they have come to accept my independent nature, though I am sure I appear entirely too strong-willed for their picture of me as a cotillion belle. Perhaps you could come calling, as in the old days?"

"It would be my pleasure and an honor to call upon you, Miss Katherine," said Beau, as he lifted her hand and pressed his lips to each finger in a lingering homage to both her social position and her sensuality.

"Oh dear," I exhaled, feeling the kisses to my very core. "Then I should expect you at, say, six o'clock this evening, sir? We can stroll in the gardens and share some ham and sweet potato pie."

"Wild horses could not keep me away, dear Kate. As I am staying just down the lane with my old friend, Archibald Pritchitt, I shall have no trouble meeting that time schedule. And so, I am off…and may I say it has been a pleasure having you?" With a sweep of his arm, he enfolded me, kissed me most passionately, and then stepped away.

I blushed. "You are incorrigible, sir. Now run off and do your duty."

****

Chapter Three: Afternoon Delight

Light filtered through the half-open blinds and bathed the room in the sun's dying rays. My bedroom was filled with old hardwood furniture and the floors were oak and polished to a mirror shine. A large four-poster bed sat in the middle of the room, the posts reaching toward the ceiling above. The mattresses were thick and sumptuous, begging one to sink into their depths.

I lay in the middle of the bed, amidst plush white silken pillows, my dark hair played out across the pillows. My hands languidly trailed across soft, smooth skin. I was totally engulfed by sensuality. My breasts were high and firm, peaked with delicate pink nipples that throbbed lightly in their hardness, and I ran my fingers over my breasts and teased the erect nipples but not for too long. I wanted them hard, taut, and alert, but not agonizingly so. Instead, I focused on teasing skin with soft fingers, eyes closed so as to focus my attention on my own caresses. Occasionally my fingers would stray between my firm and supple thighs, dancing across the wisps of downy hair that lay above my sex, dipping between the slick nether lips to enjoy the thrill of a brief feathery touch before returning to trail across the rest of my body.

I had been exploring my body now for the better part of an hour. I had plenty of time. Beau would not arrive until six. So I teased my body with long, slow, tender caresses, wanting to cum but not wanting to cum. I knew my own soft touches in the right places could bring me to white-hot orgasms that would leave me shuddering in delight, but I also knew that my cousin's rough hands, tight skin, and hard body would do things to me that I had only dreamed of my own hands ever doing. Alone, I had cherished the tender touches that brought rousing solo orgasms, but with Beau it was entirely different. He sparked something almost animalistic in me that turned me predatory, hungry, and made my body into a quivering mass of nerves that needed, craved, both his soft and tender touch and rough play to send me over the edge.

Sighing, I caressed a breast with one hand while the other slipped back between my thighs. Suddenly I realized that I had been teasing myself for too long, and I could not wait for him. I didn't care that he could do things to my body that I never could; I just needed the release, now. And deep inside I think I also knew that if I came now, it would only excite me more and prepare me for him when he finally arrived. With that thought in mind, my fingers slipped between my slick lips. My labia were engorged with blood and slick with the dew of arousal. My clit protruded lustily from beneath its hood, pulsing with my increased heartbeat. As my fingers found the hard little button it was as if someone had applied a flame to it. My hand left my breast and moved down between my legs, parting the lips and seeking the opening of my sex. With one hand I caressed my swollen clit while the other delved into my sodden depths...one finger, then two... It wouldn't be long now, I knew, as my heart beat faster and my breath came in ragged pants. I was close, fingers working faster, the world shrinking down to dissolving to only sex, pussy and fingers.

Lost in this erotic world, I had not heard Beau arrive, and his touch, his rough fingers, so sudden and powerful upon my throbbing nipples, triggered a powerful orgasm. I exploded in a fury of muscle spasms, wetness, and erotically delicious pain. His mouth found mine and we kissed deeply, my body still wracked with orgasms as his fingers left my nipples and slipped beneath my body to squeeze my ass and pull me close. I continued to rub my swollen sex, the moisture of my excitement coating Venus hairs, hands, and thighs. Our tongues pressed fiercely against one another as the kiss deepened and his hand moved from my ass to my swollen sex. He laid his palm over my hands and pressed them harder against my wetness, driving my orgasm further until I could take no more. In an instant of pleasurable exhaustion, I slumped on the bed, eyes closed and brow glistening with sweat. As I lay there, chest heaving and panting for air, his hands gently traced across my warm damp skin, enjoying the feeling of my body coming down from an orgasm.

"Lie still," he whispered. I nodded as best I could, my arms and legs still splayed out like a rag doll. I felt his hands under my ass and feebly tried to raise myself from the bed but stopped when his strong hands lifted my effortlessly and slipped a plush cushion beneath my fanny.

I lay still with my eyes closed in anticipation. I knew my lover's touch would come but not when or how. It did not take long to feel it as I felt him bind first one ankle and then another to the bed's foot posts. He pulled the lashings just tight enough so that my legs were parted obscenely but not painfully wide, leaving my sex to gape open with anticipation. He left my hands unbound but silky fabric slithered across my face and covered my eyes behind a soft veil. What little light was left from the sun's feeble setting rays was now gone and I lay utterly at the control of my lover. In a moment his weight left the bed and I lay shivering in anticipation.

There was a whisper of friction and I heard the flare of a match. She could smell incense, thick and heady vapors filling the room. Another match and then silence. Another and another. I shivered because the sounds of the matches lighting and the scent of wax could only mean candles. And it had been oh-so-long since I had felt the stinging lushness of a candle. I could almost feel it, could feel him, moving near her. She was tense with anticipation and I felt my nipples stand proudly like the peaks of two snowy hills.

Obligingly, he began to drizzle hot liquid wax across a breast, tipping the nipples with the molten wax. I gasped in pain and pleasure as the heat lanced through my throbbing nipples. The wax was hot but it cooled quickly, hardening on the already taut nipples. I shivered with delight as he paused his dripping. I took the opportunity to reach out toward him, finding his hard body and trailing my fingers down it until I found his manhood. It stood out from his soft pubic hair like a fat sausage. I cradled it in my hand and marveled at the feel of thick meat, the veins bulging along its length. The head was cut, hard and throbbing from desire. I wanted to feel him inside me, filling and stretching me, but I knew that it would still be some time before that desire was met.

As I stroked that hard cock, he began to drizzle hot wax across my creamy white thighs, being careful not to drip on my exposed sex, as he lazed a pattern across my skin. I shuddered again as he dripped more wax across me, the molten liquid spreading heat through my thighs like an overheated hot water bottle. It was not long before the candle wax returned to my other breast and coated the skin in its burning heat. I quivered in delight, my hand grasping his throbbing sex hard. I began to pull him toward me and though he resisted at first, I knew it was only an act. There was a whoosh of air and I knew he had blown the candle out. It clattered onto the floor as he tossed it away.

Despite my hand grasping him with pure wanton desire, he got up from the bed and was gone, leaving me tingling, naked, and exposed. Then his hands were upon my parted thighs, grasping me at once tenderly and roughly, parting them further. I felt his hot breath between my legs, and I moaned with delight as he growled. I felt like a zebra being hunted by a lion and knew, in an instant, I would become his feast. His teeth found the soft curls of her pubic hair and he gripped, tugging on them and making me writhe in delight. My hands moved down and entwined in his hair. I pulled him roughly to me and thrust my hips up toward him, pulling his face against my slick lips. He groaned and I felt his tongue licking in long, hard strokes along the length of my slit. I was so wet that his saliva only served to churn my sex into a swollen swamp of lust. As his teeth nipped my throbbing clit, I screamed in delight, and then gasped with intense longing as he slipped down and sucked my swollen inner lips into his mouth. He alternated between sucking and nipping on those inner lips, driving me closer and closer to orgasm.

Then, with one hand he reached under my ass and lifted me higher off the bed, while the other reached up to roughly grasp my breast. I ground my soaking wet pussy against his face as he licked and sucked deeply. I was getting closer to another orgasm and suddenly, I peaked, shrieking like a wounded animal in pleasure and pain as his teeth closed on my swollen clit, lancing pleasure through my body and setting off wave after wave of erotic desire. As my body shook I felt pressure against my ass. It took precious little effort for him to enter me, so slick was that slit from the dripping pleasure of my pussy. His finger filled my ass and I throbbed with delight, another round of spasms tearing through my body. As though possessed, through ragged breaths I whispered, "More!"

I heard him groan and felt more pressure on my ass as yet a second finger entered me. And then his hand left my breast and I felt his fingers entering my still hungry and sodden pussy. I could scarcely believe what I was experiencing. He had four fingers in me, two in my vagina and two in my ass. This was beyond my wildest fantasies. I could feel him rubbing his fingers together within me as he sucked on my swollen and sensitive clit. White light and pinwheels of pink and blue filled my head as I screamed into yet another orgasm. I shook with delight – he played my body like an instrument, driving me higher through orgasm after orgasm, never letting me fully come down until he was ready.

Finally, I could feel nothing but the desire to have him within me, filling the liquid core that oozed with passion. His lips were on mine, and I licked fiercely, tasting the tangy sweetness of my passion on his lips and tongue. He was finally ready, and I gasped deeply as I felt his rigid cock enter my body. He slipped into me effortlessly, copious streams of fluid seeping from within me to ease his passage in. I could feel him hovering above me as he slowly withdrew, poising himself above me with just the head of his swollen member within me. The pressure on first one leg and then the other was gone as he slipped the bindings. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him down and into me.

Our moans sang like a choir as he sank deeply into me. He held, pressing, straining into me, before I felt his hand move along my calf and pull one leg off him. In a moment both legs were off his waist and I was spread out, then my legs up over his shoulders as he plowed deep within me again. My hands grabbed his ass, pulling him deeper with each stroke. I wanted him deeper still before I came again. I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders and pulled him closer, moaning into his ear that I wanted him from behind. With a final deep thrust he pulled out with a slurp of liquid desire and I rolled onto my stomach, raising my ass in the air for him. He moved close and I took his fat cock in my hand and guided it back into my sodden depths.

Planting her face sideways on a pillow, supporting myself with my shoulders, I slid one hand down between my thighs while I rubbed and pinched my swollen nipples with the other. My clit pulsed beneath my fingers as I rubbed it vigorously keeping time with his thrusts as he plowed deeper and deeper within. I could feel yet another orgasm coming and I knew his was coming soon too; I could feel him heating and expanding within me. I rubbed myself faster and bucked my hips back to meet his thrusts, racing him to climax. Suddenly, with one hand holding her hip and drawing her back to him, he reached forward and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her torso back toward him, upright and off the bed, triggering her orgasm. He plunged deep within me, pressing himself as deeply as he could within my spasming sex. I gasped in pleasure as I felt an incredible tingling sensation deep between my legs that was more than the previous orgasms, and my sex erupted in a hot stream of moisture that bathed his swollen balls and thighs. He reached forward with his hand and grabbed my breast, mashing it beneath his rough fingers and pulling me back tight against his chest. His teeth bit my ear and I came again, bathing him with her hot, wet sprays of desire. I could feel him inside me and knew it was his time. With one last thrust back and a hard squeeze, I felt him erupt deep insider, filling me with his own juices.