The Scent of Magnolias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We knelt entwined like that, riding through our orgasms. He held me her roughly against him as her body leaked the joy of sex all over him. As the spasms died away, he released his hold and softened his grasp on me breast. We collapsed to the soaking sheets and he slipped from inside my body with a delicious shiver of delight. I rolled to face him and kissed him, and I reached down between our tangle of legs to hold his semi-hard cock. It was soaked with our combined fluids, as were our thighs and his balls. I whispered to him, "I love it when you make me rain ..."

Later, sated with sex, wine, and plain food, we strolled about the gardens behind the house in the gathering dusk. I led him to a circle of stones beneath the magnolia trees framing the entrance to the garden. We entered the circle, surrounded by the scent of magnolia and sat on the mossy ground, backs against one of the trees, fingers entwined, lost in each other's eyes. A soft dry mist seemed to materialize magically, creating a separate universe within which there were only two lovers. It seemed to be shielding us from outside observers, but was not obscuring the gaze with which we fixed each other in the slightest. It was a magical moment in which two hearts beat as one, when breaths were synchronized, when we both knew we would never, ever be apart. No matter what…parents…friends… the world…nothing would separate our two souls.

Finally, as the light was failing, we rose as one, fingers still entwined, gazes still fixed on each other, and moved out of the circle toward the house. The mist dissipated instantly as we left the garden.

At the path to back door, we lingered. His fingers stroked my face gently…I gently caressed his bare forearms. Our lips met in gentle and sustained pressure that ended with each of us surrendering to the other's tongue. Our bodies met as closely as clothes allowed. The embers in our breasts threatened to burst anew into flame, but we finally pulled apart…though regretfully.

"Beau," I whispered, "I want you in my bed as you are in my heart. Come to me tomorrow evening. Enter by the front door, my maid will be busy in the back, and come straight to my room. I will be waiting to show you the depth and breadth of my love."

"Katherine," he choked, "I don't know that I can wait that long, but I shall respect your every desire and busy myself until the appointed hour. Tonight, I shall sleep as never before, and arise refreshed for our next encounter. Until tomorrow, dear Kate."

I stood for several moment watching as Beau went down the path, admiring his manly figure and purposeful stride. I know my face betrayed every emotion of a woman totally in love. I lifted a delicate hand as though to wish him godspeed, then turned and entered the house.

****

Chapter Four: Evening Exertions

All day Beau been thinking about seeing Kate again, his mind filled with visions of their two naked bodies intertwined together while he did his best to completely pleasure her. Twenty times he reached for his cock, driven to masturbate and release the aching in his balls caused by memories and anticipation, but each time he fought back the impulse. It was a long day, as he tried to find distractions, reading and riding. Finally, it was time. He hastened to her house, and following her directions from the night before, quietly opened the door and slipped up the steps.

I heard him knock on the bedroom door and call "Kate?" When I didn't answer immediately, I was sure he would start to worry that I'd changed her mind - "What if she's come to her senses, and refuses me?" I let his tension build for what was in actuality only a few seconds, but which to him seemed like agonizing minutes. He was so agitated, he barely heard my voice float through the door, "Come in, Beau..."

He walked in and the sight before him took his breath away. "Holy Saints and martyrs!" he gasped.

Later, he told me how, for the entire day, he'd been fantasizing about how I would look when he arrived. One moment he pictured me in a long flowing summer dress, the next moment naked. He described my face floating before his eyes, sea blue eyes looking into his soul, with a look of absolute desire. The picture, he said, was most erotic. But these fantasies paled before the reality that confronted him.

I was completely naked; my white lacy peignoir a puddle beside the bed where I'd just stripped it off. I lay on my right side in an alluring pose, right arm stretched towards the headboard while the left scooped beneath my breasts, pressing them together and out towards him in an amazing display of cleavage for such small and firm breasts. My taut stomach twisted forward making it look like my waist was only a few inches wide. And then my body gently curved back up to the swell of my hips. My bare pussy was on display as I stretched my legs out, those long, long legs. He followed them with his eyes all the way down to the flex of my feet as I pointed them for maximum leg tone.

His eyes told me I was gorgeous.

Then, all of a sudden he was as nervous as he was lustful. I suspected, correctly, as he later confessed, that he had been thinking about this night for most of the day, and was suddenly afraid he wouldn't perform up to his own expectations, let alone mine, given the amazing performance of the previous evening. He stalled for time, his jaw waggling. "Uh, maybe we should talk."

"Talk about what, Beau darling?" I asked in a melodious voice while slowly rotating my body into a slightly different pose, pulling my left arm up and behind her head, which thrust my cleavage out at him even more.

What could he say? His brain was suddenly frozen, all heat and blood and awareness focused in his cock, and he realized he was seconds away from creaming in his pants. "Stall! Stall!" he thought. "Um, maybe we should talk about what kind of future relationship we should be having."

"Do we have to?" I asked, rubbing my thighs together as I slowly licked my lips. "Besides, I'm not sure I can think straight right now." With that, I rolled completely onto my back and spread my legs to the sides. My pink pussy was gushingly wet and I reached a hand down, rubbing myself while moaning. I stared directly at him. .

Oh, forget it, it's no use, Beau decided. "You're right," he said quickly and started yanking clothes and boots off. "I can't think straight either."

I giggled as I watched him strip in record time, almost falling over in his haste. Then he was suddenly atop my body, our mouths locked together as we frantically grabbed at each other's bodies.

The next hour was a haze of lust. That night, Beau lost control. So did I. And by the time we were done, my bedroom was in shambles.

Things started out simply enough. I was soaking wet and Beau's cock was hard and throbbing. One moment Beau was on top of me, and the next he was inside my pussy pounding away with every ounce of energy he had.

He came within a minute, blasting cum deep inside me. He had wanted to last, to stop, slow down, pull out, anything to make it last, but he couldn't help it, he was powerless to resist. It took us both only a minute after his first orgasm to he realize he was so revved up that his dick never went soft and within another minute he was pile driving in and out of me once again.

I clawed at Beau's back, begging him to fuck me again and again and harder and harder, and was literally flinging my body off the bed with every thrust. When Beau began to tire, I rolled both of us over, impaled myself upon him, and started riding him with every ounce of energy I had.

This cycle continued several times – as I tired, Beau rolled us over again, and once again on top, pounded away. When Beau's strength waned, I took control, and got on top. Finally Beau was on top, first holding Kate's legs together toward the ceiling as he thrust away, then collapsing onto her, still driving deeply and kissing her passionately. When I tried to roll over one more time, we fell off the bed onto the hardwood floor in a pile of blankets and sheets, knocking over the bedside table in the process.

Even heavy thuds onto hardwood could not dull our lust. Beau scooped me up in his arms, and planted my back against the closest wall. He hadn't noticed there was a painting hanging there, and after the first impact it fell off its hook and crashed onto the floor. He kicked his feet out of the way just in time, got a new grip on my hips, and then lifted me again to shove me against the now bare wall. Coming up underneath me, he drove his dick into my dripping pussy. I moaned and grabbed his back, then wrapped my legs around his hips. I was soon shrieking like a banshee as he started thrusting wildly inside of me.

I arched against the wall, bracing my arms against Beau's back. We moved together, opposing forces united in the heat of sex. Both of us had come several times, and yet we were still consumed with desire. After long minutes, Beau realized he was finally tiring and losing orgasmic control. Seeing a wide, armless chair in the corner, he pulled me to him, away from the wall, and staggered over to the chair, his cock still embedded inside me. He sat down heavily, still holding me, carefully bending my legs so my knees met chair seat on either side of his hips.

After a moment, my arms around his neck, I began using my legs to fuck myself up and down Beau's pole while shoving my tits into his face. He licked and sucked and bit while I moved up and down and forward and back, her hands gripping the chair's backrest.

As I dissolved, howling, into my third or fourth climax, Beau grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto his dick. Thrusting upward and deeper, he began to spit wad after wad of cum into my depths. His legs pushed against the floor as he pushed against the chair's backrest, so hard that he tilted the chair back a bit, the front legs lifting a couple inches off the ground as he geysered a second load into my molten pussy. Gyrating in his lap through my orgasm, I finally collapsed straight against Beau's head. The extra force toppled the chair backwards, and we hit the ground heavily.

I began laughing maniacally and Beau was letting out throaty chuckles at our predicament. Technically, he was still sitting in the chair, although he was flat on his back with his legs up and hooked over the edge of the seat. I had gone sprawling onto the floor next to Beau. Humor gave way to passion, and I crawled over and started kissing him with renewed hunger.

I knelt on all fours and tugged Beau back away from the chair and onto the floor. Once I had Beau free of the chair, I ducked my head down and began to slurp and suck his half-hard cock, tasting my juices and his cum deliciously mingled together. I teased and sucked, and his cock slowly, and amazingly, responded. Beau was once again consumed by desire. "I have never met a woman like you," he moaned.

The mirror over the dresser reflected the glow of the candles about the room. I knew what I wanted next - I wanted to fuck in front of the dresser mirror. Pulling Beau up, and leading him by the hand, we staggered over to the dresser. He bent me over, and shoved a freshly erect dick into my hot wet pussy from behind, while I swept my arm out, clearing the top of the dresser. A pewter vase of flowers and various knick-knacks fell onto the floor.

I started groaning as she watched Beau fuck her in the mirror. His muscles rippled, his body shown with sweat, and his face was a picture of passion and desire as he drove in and out. He watched my tits bouncing in the mirror with his every thrust. Her eyes were wide, shining with awe and desire. A mutually intoxicating sight.

I soon came again, this time watching myself in the mirror. I relaxed into the bliss, and Beau found that his cock was able to glide in and out almost without any friction. Four of my orgasms and two of his had dumped enough fluids inside so that his dick was swimming in a sea of mingled cum.

Well, that wouldn't do for either of us. We were of one mind as to the solution. I bent over until my face was against the mirror and my tits were on top of the dresser. I reached back with both hands and spread my ass cheeks wide. Beau pulled his cock out of my saturated pussy and then pressed it against my anus.

I moaned deeply and relaxed just long enough for Beau to shove the head through. I then began pushing myself upright against the mirror while he sank every... single... inch... of his big dick up my asshole. "If her pussy was wonderful," he thought through the haze, " her ass is heaven on earth." He had enough coated slickness to move with relative ease, yet my ass was tight and constricting around his shaft. Looking at him in the mirror, I saw his eyes roll up in his head, overcome with pleasure, and he started drooling as he slid relentlessly in and out. And all the while, I was moaning in pleasure.

I had one hand against the mirror while my other hand was busy frigging my clit. Beau gripped my hips so hard that we both were vaguely aware that he would be leaving bruises behind, but neither of us cared. We shared the same thoughts – that the other had the most incredible body, built for fucking, and made just for the each other. Each of us gave ourselves over to passion and to ecstasy as we fucked with wild abandon.

"Oh my God, Beau, Beau, I'm coming," I cried out my orgasm again, as Beau kept reaming me out all the way through it. He was pile driving my ass so hard that the mirror started to crack beneath my hand. When his orgasm came, he slammed into my body so hard that my hips banged straight into the dresser as he exploded up my asshole.

I screamed in a mix of pain and pleasure, and he howled his release to the world as his entire body quaked, his hips bucking forward, compressing my ass cheeks repeatedly as he spat wad after wad of cum into my bowels. Finally, when he was done filling my rectum with his load, he staggered straight back and then fell flat on his butt to the floor.

I had been leaning back against Beau trying to push my thighs away from the hard edge of the dresser. Suddenly freed from his weight against my back, I lost my balance and started falling back toward him. My hand flailed out and I grabbed a handle on the dresser to catch my fall. But the handle was for a drawer, which pulled out. The whole drawer popped free of the dresser and the heavy box went clattering to the ground, strewing undergarments in its wake, while I fell, landing half on Beau and half on the floor beside him.

We were both sore and bruised and tingling all over from incredible orgasms. And we both started laughing over how crazy we had gotten.

At that moment, the door flew open , and my maid took two steps into the room, concern etched on her face from the racket and crashing sounds we had been making. Seeing us naked amid the rubble, laughing like idiots, the poor girl turned bright pink and covered her gaping mouth with one hand. Quickly, she bobbed her head before quickly and quietly exiting the room and closing the door.

That got Beau and I laughing even harder. After I finally caught my breath, I rolled over to Beau, and gave him a powerful kiss. "Oh,God, that was EXACTLY what I needed," I panted.

Beau could only continue to grin foolishly, his head spinning…until he noticed that my expression had turned most serious. "What's wrong, my beloved? I sense you are troubled. I sincerely hope you are not having regrets?"

"No, no Beau, it's not that. I loved what we have been doing…together. It is just that I know we need to speak to our parents about our feelings for each other. You DO have feelings for me, don't you, Beau? You don't think me just another silly girl to add to your long list of conquests?"

"Katherine de Lacey, how can you think such a thing. You are never silly, only delightful beyond all my hopes. As for my conquests – the list is not long and the names of those on it have completely faded from my memory in the blazing radiance of your perfection."

"Oh, Beau…darling Beau. You do have such a way with words. If I could only believe you…If I were the perfect Southern woman you seek, I should arise and sweep from this room in disdain at your effrontery. However…as I am stark naked, sitting in a room we have just destroyed with sexual exertions beyond my wildest dreams, that is clearly impossible," I said with barely repressed giggling. "Therefore, it seems you shall just have to make an honest woman of me."

"Katherine…I…I…"

"Not another word, now, my dearest Beau. Now help me move some of the clutter so we can become presentable. We have plans to discuss and travel arrangements to make."

"Yes, my love," he answered, well aware that subservience in small things would gain him many rewards. And Katherine was a reward beyond imagining. Who would have thought a simple horseback ride would result in gaining a life partner? Magical, indeed.

****

Chapter Five: Family History

We sat sipping wine. "How is it you are so sure I am your 2nd cousin?" Beau asked. "And why don't I know this? I admit I have not been in Charleston much these past 5 years, but surely I would have remembered such a lovely creature as you, even as a child, from our family gatherings."

"Ah, sir, it is a tale at once sad and poignant," I replied. "My grand-parents finally told me, not long before they died. Where do I begin?

"We have the same great grand-parents, Jean-Paul and Marie de Lacey, French, originally from Louisiana." Beau nodded, as he recognized the names of his great-grand-parents. "Among their children were your grandfather, Charles, and my grandfather, Alexander, whom you have probably never heard of. Both fought in the War, as Cavalry officers, as did our great grandfather. Jean-Paul was killed, Alexander seriously wounded and captured, sent to a Yankee hospital. Charles, as you know, came home with nary a scratch, and married Charlotte, from one of Atlanta's best families. They moved between Atlanta and Charleston "old South" circles, eventually settling in Charleston, as Charles was now the head of the de Lacey clan." Beau nodded again. " I have heard of Jean-Paul, and his beautiful wife, Marie. And the tragic loss of great-grandfather in the War. And of course I knew my grandfather Charles, and grandmother Charlotte. But I didn't know Jean-Paul and Marie had another son."

"And why have you never heard of Alexander? Because he fell deeply, madly, passionately in love with his Yankee nurse, Annemarie. She felt the same passionate love for him. You could still see that in their eyes, even when they were old. The de Lacey family, of course, was mortified, as Alexander knew they would be. After all, he had been expected to return home and marry Lillian de Bouef. Annemarie's family cautioned her to reconsider, but were a little more accepting of her marriage to a Confederate soldier, especially because they could see how much in love they were. At the end of the War, Alexander chose to remain with his love in the North; they married, had children, and eventually moved back to Charleston because the cold aggravated my grandfather's war wounds. Alexander was successful in business, and bought a farm, this farm, outside Charleston, but he and Annemarie and their children were still spurned by his mother, brother, and sisters. Their oldest son, my father William, married my mother, Lisbette, daughter of a ship builder rumored to have ties to the Yankees, which dashed any hopes my grandparents had of reconciliation with the rest of the family. Grandfather, however, kept track of Charles' family - I think he always hoped for an opportunity to bring the family back together, so I also heard a little about your father, Robert, his travels to Europe, his marriage to Margaret…"