The Scent of Magnolias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neville waited for a few more minutes and attempted to revive the young woman now sprawled before him in her chair, arms akimbo and knees spread apart. When he obtained no response, he gathered Kate into his arms and carried her inside and up to her bedroom. Laying her in the center of the bed, Neville quickly stripped the clothes from Kate's body, leaving her totally exposed to his devouring eyes. Licking his lips at the thought of what was to come, Neville hastened back to the kitchen, where he located some heavy twine in a pantry. Returning to the bedroom, he opened drawers in Kate's bureau and extracted four undergarments, which he wrapped around her ankles and wrists. Then, winding the twine around her limbs, and knotting it tightly over the undergarments, he stretched her into an X form and secured each limb to a corner post of the bed. She was now firmly bound to the bed, leaving her like a starfish spread across the bed, all dignity and modesty lost. He finished by sliding a pillow under her head and another under her beautiful ass, now revealed to him in all its glory. Neville took a final moment to admire the lovely example of flowering womanhood before him before he moved around the house gathering a few simple objects. When all was in readiness, he approached the bed.

Neville leaned forward and took Kate's left breast into his mouth, swirling his wet and rubbery tongue over Kate's smooth, golf ball sized aureole before rolling it up and down the gradually erecting nipple. Doing the exact same thing to the right breast, he repeated the process several times over the next few minutes until, even unconscious, Kate was reacting slightly to his every movement. She was moaning quietly now and rolling her head slowly from side to side. Suddenly, Neville bit her nipple hard enough to draw a small drop of blood. Kate's torso jerked at the pain and her eyes fluttered open, struggling to focus.

"Wha…wha…whas you doing?" I stuttered.

"Ah, Kate. I see you are slowly recovering from 'the vapors.' I was concerned for your well-being and have brought you to lie comfortably here in your own bed."

I attempted to rise but the effects of the drug and the bindings on my limbs prevented all but the most minute movement. A look of panic crossed my face, and I struggled to express my outrage. "I am tied down! I am naked! Why have you done this, sir?" I felt myself blush a deep crimson over my entire body, and I glared at Neville and was about to continue when he responded.

"Why, dear Kate, it is to keep you from injuring yourself as I apply Dr. Harrison's patented 'vapor reliever."

"Are you insane, sir? I need no special relief. I am perfectly fine, and you had best release me immediately or Beau will see to you most harshly."

"Now, now, Miss Katherine, have you forgotten? Your young man is away and will not return until later. More than enough time for my 'remedy'."

He then held up two spring clip style clothes pins and walked toward me. I tried to twist away, but there was no turning with my hands tied wide apart to the bedposts. "Now, what could I possibly use these for?" He was standing above me, pressing the clips open and letting them snap closed, and looking down at me. When I gave no response, he bent over, and put the clothes pins on my nipples; I gasped and twitched a bit, and then started breathing faster.

Next, he picked up a long feather and held it up, looking at it. He ran his finger lightly over the edge. He lowered the feather and began running it around my nose, over the delicate skin between my nose and upper lip.

I twisted and turned to get away from it, but there was no escape. "No," I gasped out, "not my nose."

"What shall I tickle then? Perhaps…." And he began to fan the feather so very lightly over my breasts, just barely making contact with my skin. Much to my amazement, I found myself strangely turned on by the situation, my nudity in front of this man, and the dull ache in my nipples. My cunt began to moisten, and my nipples tried to thicken and extend. I was totally humiliated, yet totally turned on, my body disobeying my brain.

After spending several minutes on my breasts and chest, he let the feather gently slide down my tummy to where my bush began. He began to run the feather over that area, then down the inside of my thighs. In seconds, I was gasping for breath and my heart was pounding in her chest. In automatic response, my willful hips thrust into the air, lifting my ass up off the bed. I was close to cumming! I had never realized it was possible to cum without even having something touch or enter my cunt. Then Neville stopped!

He got up, went over to the armoire and after exploring several drawers, pulled out a scarf. Watching him the entire time, my head propped up on the pillow, I couldn't imagine what he was going to do with it. I continued to watch as he moved close to mer. He lifted my head with one hand, slipped the scarf under and then wrapped it around, blindfolding me.

I heard him walk out of the room. Helpless, and now frightened, I lay there, trying to sort this out. This was NOT what I wanted! Oh, yes, I had seen those nasty pictures of women tied up, naked or half naked, forced to submit, and I will admit that I had, indeed, possibly fantasized about being the one tied and dominated. Now here I was, tied and naked, blindfolded and at the mercy of the man I'd trusted and invited into my home! My body was excited, my nipples were as stiff as nails and my pussy was now gushing, but I was scared too. This was not what I wanted, especially now that I had found Beau. What if Neville had some evil, dark side to him? I was now totally helpless and under his power to do with as he would.

I jumped when I felt the light touch of the feather on the side of my throat. I had been so focused on my situation that I had never even heard him enter the room. My traitorous body was immediately covered in goosebumps as the feather trailed down my side, over my rib cage. I had never realized that part of her body could give such a sexual thrill. Or more likely, I realized, touching any part of my body now would cause those sensations.

He trailed the feather farther down my side, down my thigh, over my knees. Then he began tickling my feet with the feather. I dissolved into laughter; my feet were sooo ticklish. In minutes, I was in tears and gasping for breath. Then he simply stopped, not touching me anywhere, not making a sound; leaving me in suspense. What would he do next? Tickle again, something sexual? Something painful? The waiting and not knowing was worse than the tickling.

Then the feather touched me again, this time just above my pussy. Every hair the feather touched sent a tiny electric shock through me. He played the feather down the sides of my cunt, spreading the fine hair away from the reddening slit in the center, barely touching her pussy lips, sending wave after wave of pleasure through my body.

Despite my determination not to give in to this devil, I began to make small noises in my throat - not words, not groans, but whimpering sounds, sounds of sexual ecstasy. I felt Neville's intent stare. When her tummy muscles began to twitch and jump, he knew I was close to a climax. And then he stopped… I sensed and heard him take a step or back, perhaps admiring his "work." It actually took me a moment to realize it - against all reason, my body desperately craved release. That desire seemed to radiate from every pore, with every breathe and moan…

Then I screamed and my back and hips arched up, as he put a candle into my cunt. The candle he had let soak in the cold water he'd gone downstairs to get. The cold candle hitting my sexually heated cunt was a sensation I would never forget.

"DAMN, IT'S COLD! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!"

"Tsk, tsk, Kate. What am I to think? Such coarse language from such a refined lady," as he laughed at my expression of horror.

Now Neville climbed onto the bed between my thighs and slid up the length of my torso. He spread his thighs across my bosom, hovering directly above my face. I could feel my heartbeat echoing against his groin as he made himself comfortable. Placing his hands on either side of the my head and holding me motionless, he lowered his mouth toward mine, placing his lips flush on top of mine.

The anger I felt at his behavior suddenly welled up, and without thinking of the possible consequences, I bit his lip hard. With a foul oath, Neville drew back his arm and slapped me full across the face, shouting, "Don't try that again, bitch, unless you want to die!" Then he leaned back in and approached my lips again.

To my absolute surprise this turned out to be a gentle, compassionate, almost loving, kiss full on the lips, not aggressive or given with lip bruising passion, but a lover's kiss, full of affection. He withdrew slightly and removed the clothes pins from my nipples. I had almost forgotten they were there, but as the blood rushed back, the pain increased in intensity. His mouth was ready and covered mine again, absorbing my scream.

Then, his mouth transferred its attentions to my throbbing nipples. First one and then the other received the same gentle, but pussy-melting, kiss. The shock of this change of approach left me totally bewildered, my mind racing, as I wildly tried to make sense out of the whole session. His lips closed again over a nipple, this time sucking, nibbling, and pinching it between his lips. The tempo of his kisses increased, the sucking harder, now nipping with his teeth, stretching the nipple out from my breast before letting it fall back, it's release sending a jolt of pleasure through me, adding to the sensations from my candled pussy. He concentrated his efforts first on my left breast, ignoring the right, until the pleasure was almost painful, the nipple becoming sore from his teeth and lips, before he let it go and I felt him sit up.

Leaning forward again, Neville caressed his lips over mine while seductively rubbing the tips of his thumbs up and down my quivering throat as he kissed me deeply and soulfully. He then applied the same tender torture to the right nipple. I felt my pussy burn and drip.

Scooting backward on his knees, Neville allowed the musky scent rising from between my legs to guide him to where he was headed next. I was so hot, I was sure he could feel the warmth emanating from my vagina the closer he got. He rolled his tongue around his mouth, as if tasting my wafting arousal on his palate.

I stiffened as one of his long, strong arms slid across my abdomen and his fingers caressed the beginning of the lush bush of my juice-drenched pussy. I gasped involuntarily as his fingers spread the lips of my cunt and removed the now warm candle. He felt between my legs for the wet, warm depths of my vagina, and his thumb rubbed on my clit. Lust again quickly overcame anger and revulsion, and I moaned softly to his rhythmic caresses, my voice husky with desire.

The hard fingers stabbed into my velvet sheath time and again, bringing lightning-like flashes of pleasure. I rotated my hips slowly, meeting the stabbing into my cunt. Neville playfully planted several soft kisses along the insides of my trembling thighs as he rolled my protruding and glistening clitoris beneath his fingers.

"WWAAAAAHHAAHHHHHWWAAHHH," I screamed into a pillow, my rear end bucking now like a wild horse on the mattress as I rammed my quaking cunt against Neville's grinding and sucking lips. My breath rose through the air, my screams increasing a little more in volume each time the young man spun his tongue and lips closer to my raging hot vaginal fissure.

My eyes welded shut in denial, my body totally out of control of my mind, what started out as a modest Fourth of July fireworks display inside my head quickly turned into a fireball worthy of the dynamite blasts used to clear stones from fields as Neville's greedy and relentless mouth shoved me over the edge. The orgasm tore through my body, incredible in its power and duration. When it finally drifted away, I collapsed back into the mattress, a shivering heap, spent, exhausted, and sobbing.

When Neville finally pulled his face from Kate's crotch, the copious amount of vaginal spray glistened on the man's cheeks, even in the dim light. He stared down at the drenched beauty splayed before him, her vaginal lips engorged and flowered open, her breasts heaving as she gasped for breath. He ran his thumb once more over the lovely flower, relishing her quick intake of breath.

Finally breaking his silence, Neville spoke. "Now, my beauty, I am going to fuck you... I am going to cum inside you like I have wanted to do since I first laid eyes on your exquisite form." I heard him get clumsily to his feet and begin unbuttoning his pants. Returning to the bed, he pushed my upper thighs apart with his bent knee, and shoved the head of his cock against the entrance to my pubic rim.

As he began to lunge forward, I screamed with all the power in my lungs, "NO, NO, Nooooooooooo, not that!!" while thrashing wildly. I managed to tear loose one of the bonds holding my right leg, momentarily breaking Neville's purchase on my wet and slippery thighs.

Neville just sneered, laughing, and grabbed my flailing leg and secured it once more. Then, stroking his rigid and dripping manhood with one hand he moved back into his previous position, again spreading my thighs and laying the head of his blood-engorged prick on my nether lips once again.

As Neville prepared to violate me, his face took on an almost spiritual look as he gazed straight into my eyes.

Suddenly, to my astonishment, Neville seemingly levitated off the bed, crashing to the floor against the dresser. Looming over him was a Beau I had never seen before. His lips were curled back over his teeth in a rictus of ferocious anger, His face was flushed and his hair in disarray as his clenched fists descended toward the body of Neville, just starting to rise to his knees. First one and then the other of those lethal battering rams smashed into Neville's face, catapulting him onto his back, stretched out toward the bed.

"You filthy scum," Beau raged at the nearly unconscious Neville, "I should kill you on the spot!"

"Beau darling! Stop! He didn't penetrate me. " Despite Neville's unforgivable actions, I didn't want Beau to have murder on his hands.

"Katherine, my love, I thank our creator and my solicitor's speedy transactions for that, but this low-life has betrayed his class and has dishonored you in the most vile manner. He shall be taught an appropriate lesson, the likes of which he shall never forget." Beau grabbed the nearly unconscious Neville by the collar and dragged him through the door, saying over his shoulder , "I am going to remove this heap of garbage from your house, secure him outside, and return to release you."

Suiting actions to words, Beau soon returned and gently freed me from my bonds. Sobbing, I threw myself into my lover's arms, clutching him as close to my naked body as possible. Eventually, my sobs trailed off and I drew several deep breaths before looking into the tender eyes of my beloved.

"Oh Beau," I sobbed. "He was going to…to…"

"There now, Katherine, it is finished. You have nothing to fear. Mr. Harrison shall never harm you again. Now, while I effect some 'trash removal,' why don't you wash away the presence of that animal from your lovely body. We shall talk later."

Kissing my bruised lips gently, Beauregard de Lacey hugged me gently, and exited to perform his distasteful chore.

As Beau came out on the porch where he had tied Neville to a support post, he stared unbelievingly at the ropes lying there without a body. They had clearly been severed by a knife , and Beau cursed himself for not searching Neville in his haste to return to Kate. There was no sign of Neville, but suddenly the sound of an aeroplane engine coming to life drew Beau's gaze to the far field. Spotting the plane, he took off running, but the plane moved away, increasing its speed until it lifted clear of the ground.

Uncharacteristically for Neville, it then descended and bounced off the turf, the wings wobbling as it seemed to claw its way into the air, now at a steep angle that Beau knew was dangerous that close to the ground. Looking for all the world like a drunken dragonfly, the plane approached the tree line at the edge of the field, engine roaring, fighting for altitude.

Beau skidded to a stop, the aviator in him unconsciously willing the machine over the trees. For a brief moment it looked as though Neville might make it, but then a large branch of one of the red oak trees seemingly reached out and tore the left wing off Neville's plane. The plane immediately flipped upside down and, engine racing, drove itself into the ground beyond the fateful tree with a sickening sound like banshees howling. Then, all was silent. Beau started to run toward the crash site. Never would he have envisioned such a punishment for Neville, but perhaps the rotter was still alive and something could be done. As the thought raced across his mind, there was a puff of smoke from the crash scene, and flames could be seen between the trees. Pushing himself to his limits, Beau raced to help, but as he approached the tree line there was a thunderous explosion. The blast nearly knocked him off his feet and Beau knew that his former friend, the would-be ravisher of Kate, had left this earth on his final journey… perhaps to Hell.

****

Chapter Nine: Redemption

Beau returned slowly and sadly to the house…and Kate. He knew he would have to wait for the right moment to relate Neville's fate. Kate had been through too much and would be most vulnerable right now. He knew he needed to erase the memory of her afternoon ordeal at the hands of her would be-rapist, to let her know that he loved her with all his heart and soul. The way to do that, he resolved, was to love her with all his body, mind, strength, and soul. He moved onward with the spring back in his step.

When Beau re-entered the house, he did not find Kate on the lower floor. He ascended to the upper hall and listened. Hearing nothing, he moved to their shared bedroom and opened the door. He was suddenly rooted in the doorway, eyes narrowed and his heart-rate increasing. Kate was standing by the bed in a nearly transparent robe, through which he could discern her voluptuous outline by the fading light from the window. As he stood momentarily transfixed, Kate stared back at him and then dropped the robe from her shoulders.

"Well, I suppose you want some of this whore too, " I said, maintaining my stare, aware of my hard and jutting nipples. I pushed at the top of my panties and slid them slowly down to my crotch, the dark tangle of my bush coming slowly into Beau's view. I could see his cock throb and swell. He couldn't pull his eyes from the mound between my legs as I put hands on hips, under the panties, and slid them downward. Once the material cleared the swell of my hips, they fell to my ankles, and I stepped free.

Beau gulped, trying to stifle the outpouring of mixed love, pity, and excitement surging through his body. His rampant cock ached and jerked as he watched me walk slowly to the bed, pull the wrinkled spread down, and then open the cool sheets so we would be comfortable. He stared as I lay down on my back, and his eyes locked on the slash between her slightly spread legs. He advanced, his steely eyes tracing over every bit of my nude body. As he stood beside me by the bed, his cock standing like a spear aimed from his loins, he almost cried. The emotion was almost too much for him.

"Kate…oh Kate…my own darling. Please never use that horrible word again. You can never be compared to those wanton women who…"