The Scented Bath

Story Info
You take a sensual bath together.
863 words
4.17
24.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers

I had called you from the office around 4:00 to let you know that I had a project that I had to finish tonight and I wouldn't be home until about 8 or 9. I asked you not to hold dinner for me but that I would grab a bite at the restaurant next to the office and eat at my desk.

The job was a tough one but with the silence of the empty office, I managed to complete the task about an hour earlier than I expected. Since I had put in some overtime lately, I left my report on my boss's desk with a note that I was taking the next day (Friday) off and would see him on Monday. I drove the quiet streets towards our home hoping to surprise you with my earlier than expected arrival.

As I quietly opened the door and kicked off my shoes – oh, what a relief – I heard you singing softly to yourself from upstairs. I climbed the carpeted stairs and followed the sound of your sweet voice to the partially open bathroom door.

As I peeked around the corner without disturbing your reveries, I could see you laid back in steaming hot water up to your neck. When we first met, I had one of those old fashioned claw foot deep bath tubs installed that easily allowed us both to sink in to our chins without spilling any water. This was precisely what you were doing but with one special touch; as you sang sweetly and softly to yourself, small moans were escaping your lips, as your fingers were busy at your submerged pussy and at your slightly exposed nipple.

I could smell the scented oils that you love to use rather than bath bubbles - they always leave your skin so soft and sexy for me. It was a heady aroma and I was drawn to it like steel to a magnet. I first crept down the hall to the baby's room to ensure that she was sound asleep and once so ensured, I moved back towards the bathroom, removing my clothes as I went. By the time I was standing in the bathroom door I was totally naked and very quietly moved to the rear of the tub.

As I reached down to stroke your silky hair, you started a bit then smiling, moved forward to allow me to step into the water behind you. I lay back, allowing the heat of the scented water to cover me and then drew your body against mine as my legs encircled your waist. You settled back into me as my hands reached for your breasts and, cupping their fullness in each hand, massaged them and teased those glorious crowning nipples to an even more excited state.

You turned your head to kiss me and whispered, "What a nice surprise, darling. Did you finish everything you had to do"; this was asked as you sighed happily at my hands' offerings.

When I told you I was off for the extended weekend, you squealed with delight and we kissed long and hard as you hand snaked behind your back to grasp my hard cock. Lifting your hips slightly, you pulled my fully erect cock between the crack of your bum and along your wet slit. I could feel your heat as my shaft ran through you even over the heat of the water!

I lifted you up at your waist until your bum was clear of my cock, which was now standing tall below you. Quickly getting the gist of my idea, you reached between your legs and positioned the head of my cock at your desperate cunt and I lowered you slowly until I felt your cervix tap on my glans. As we lay back in the tub, you started to raise and lower yourself ever so slightly until we were sloshing a little water over the edge of even our deep tub.

I was raising my hips to meet each of your pushes and soon we were both rocked with a massive orgasm and I filled your flowing pussy with what seemed like pints of hot thick cum. The overflow from your sated pussy floated to the surface of the water in a whitish film and we rubbed it over our bodies.

Still buried inside of you I began kissing the back of your neck and behind your ears where I knew you were super sensitive. It wasn't long before I could feel myself growing inside of you and your pussy muscles started to milk me to another climax, although somewhat smaller than the first, still as satisfying.

As the water started to cool, we drained the tub, pulled the shower curtain around us and took turns soaping each other clean – always spending extra time to tease those exciting spots.

Stepping out of the shower, I wrapped you in a big fluffy bath sheet that had been hanging on the towel warmer and, picking you up, carried you into our bedroom for another hour of kissing and petting until sleep overcame us as we cuddled in one another's arms.

silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers