The Scholarship Pt. 02

Story Info
The cunts give Alana an enema.
3.8k words
4.45
29.2k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never in her life had Alana appreciated a Saturday morning so much.

Around her, Alana could hear the sounds of the other girls waking up. The whispers of conversation, the creak of the door. Without opening her eyes, Alana stretched, refusing to get out of bed just yet. Wanted to soak in her sleepiness just a little while longer.

The beds in the dorm, as she'd taken to calling their living space, didn't encourage sleeping in but at least they weren't being woken up with orders to head outside immediately. No need to fret about seeing Nurse Bri, not if Mistress J was to be believed.

Oddly enough, Alana did trust her. Trust them, the women running this program. Last night some of the girls had whispered amongst themselves, determined that this weekend would be worse than the rest of the week. That they'd been told they would get time off just to trick them into messing up.

It would be an interesting mindfuck technique, Alana guessed. But short lived. Ineffective in the long run, considering they'd just been told on Monday that they would get the weekends off. Taking it away immediately would be frustrating, sure, but they wouldn't have come to accept those weekends being off yet.

Much better to threaten to take them away later.

Perhaps as a punishment. Or if one of them didn't perform well enough the women might force them to complete a weekend course. The temporary loss of a privilege like their weekends off would be more devastating and could be repeated often without them growing numb to it.

Of course, the ease at which Alana's brain considered better ways to rub their noses in the dirt was almost alarming at times.

Something soft smacking her face broke Alana out of her musings. The Black girl from earlier in the week tossed something else toward the foot of the bed before sitting down on her own. "Nurse said to give those to you."

It took Alana's mind a second to process that it was a shirt that'd hit her in the face. A plain white tank-top that Alana tugged over her head before reaching for the shorts she'd been given to pull those on as well. "Thanks. What's your name, anyway?"

The question earned her a cocked eyebrow. "Pierced."

Alana frowned. "I meant-"

"I know what you meant, Sloppy-" Alana flinched at her own given name- "Most of us aren't going to make it. No point in getting attached. After all, we're already are down to seven."

An unusually swift departure from the program, Nurse Bri had mocked. Blamed the now departed girl for her own predicament- after all, she'd been one of the ones up on the stage. If she hadn't of been so weak, if she'd kept the book aloft, none of them would be in such bad shape.

Personally, having lost bathroom privileges didn't seem that bad. There was no traffic on the road they were on, no other houses. No one who could see them expelling outside that couldn't do it outside, and sure, it was a little chilly, but Alana could handle that.

They'd all applied for a chance at The Scholarship knowing that the path to earning it would be humiliating. That there would be physical pain and embarrassment galore. But apparently, the red-headed girl hadn't thought about that really meant.

She'd also committed Nurse Bri's cardinal sin, she'd failed to empty herself completely before leaving the tree. Which meant the Nurse had less than no sympathy when shitty water rolled down the now absent girl's leg. Refused to let the girl clean off before lining them all against the wall for a strapping.

It'd either been that or the offhanded comment that the next time it happened, that Nurse Bri would rub their faces in it, that had caused the girl to quit the program.

So maybe Pierced was right. There was no point in getting attached, but that didn't mean they couldn't be respectful to one another. "Yes, Ma'am."

The honorific had been instinctual, a result of Pierced's tone and the week that they'd both just survived. But Pierced latched onto it, looking amused. "Ma'am? Don't get enough of being bossed around during the week? You think you got to be subordinate to me too?"

Alana clenched, body tensing around the fake cock that she'd almost forgotten about. Ignored the voice in the back of her head that said she should be ashamed for getting off at mockery.

Pierced glanced around, possibly to confirm that they really were alone. Softened her tone just a smidge when she turned back to Alana. "Is that what you want, Baby? Someone to tell you what to do? To take care of you?"

What was she supposed to say to that? "I-"

"That's why they pick on you, isn't it? Why you're so wet all the time?" Pierced moved so that she could sit next to Alana, one warm hand on the exposed skin of Alana's thigh, just beneath the edge of the short shorts they'd been granted. "You're not sloppy, you just don't know how to handle being told what to do by a sexy woman."

Pierced's hand continued to travel, fingertips lightly brushing between her legs.

Alana squirmed when she traced the edge of the dildo, not quite pushing it further in so much as teasing. A threat. A promise."What happened to not getting attached?"

A chuckle. "Don't get me wrong, I'm not interested in making friends. Friends are worthless here. But a pet? A pretty little thing to suck my clit on the weekends? That might be worth my trouble."

"You think I'm pretty?"

Maybe that hadn't been the appropriate thing to say. Her attractiveness wasn't exactly the point here. But Pierced didn't seem to mind. Just hummed, rubbing the bottom of the dildo with a little more force. "I think watching you squirm has made my week a little more bearable. It'd be even better if I had a little reminder that no matter how low they try to push me, there's someone beneath me. Preferably between my legs at the same time."

It was hard to think, but did she really need to? This was why her mother had thrown her out for coming here. This was exactly what she'd told Mary she wanted.

Maybe not the humiliation, she hadn't expected to find that arousing. But Alana had liked the idea of sexually serving women, hadn't she? Why not take full advantage of the next few years? Especially since Pierced seemed so much nicer when the possibility of an orgasm was on the line.

Of course, when she agreed, she'd expected it to be kept a secret. Something they did in the newly opened shower or when everyone left the dorm. Away from prying eyes.

Not here, on her knees in the middle of the living space. Alana ignored the eyes of the other girls on them, instead focusing on sucking her breakfast off of Pierced's fingers. Swirled her tongue around the digits shamelessly, enjoying the human element of it all more than the yogurt itself.

Tensed when a familiar chuckle came from behind her back. Expected Pierced to pull out, but found herself gagging as the two fingers in her mouth slid further in.

"Oh please-" Nurse Bri patted the top of Alana's had as she said it- "Don't stop on my account. Co-mingling among the cunts is allowed. I only wanted to stop by and make sure that everyone has found the food and bathrooms to their liking."

Drool collected at the corners of Alana's mouth, unable to stop it from spilling as Nurse Bri spoke to the other cunts above her head. Almost as if unaware, or perhaps, entirely aware of what she was doing- Pierced's fingers stayed basically in Alana's throat. Like it wasn't important for Alana to pay attention, to hear what was being said.

Maybe it wasn't.

Maybe the only important thing was focusing on breathing through her nose so that she didn't drown.

Before she left, Nurse Bri leaned down to look at Alana's face, shaking her head in disdain. "Must you always be so messy?"

Unable to answer in any other way, Alana fluttered her eyelashes. Something that made Nurse Bri shake her head before standing back up. "Hopefully someone here will be able to get you clean before Monday."

Get her clean?

It wasn't until Nurse Bri left once more that Pierced bothered to remove her fingers, wiping them on Alana's cheek. Smirked down at her kneeling form. "We have free range of the playroom, at least any of the unlocked parts. She suggested we familiarize ourselves with the space before next week. Everything has to be consensual, but I don't think that's a problem with you, is it?"

Alana should have asked what Pierced had in mind. Should have mentioned some sort of boundaries. With the women who ran the place it was either their rules or nothing, but that didn't mean it had to be the same here.

But she wanted to see what they would do if she said nothing. If Nurse Bri made a point of saying consent was necessary, then there had to be some sort of consequence if they didn't.

So Alana licked her bottom lip before shaking her head. It shouldn't be a problem at all.

Followed Pierced's order of heading into the playroom and stripping. Taking out the rubber dildo from inside her pussy was probably the strangest part; after a week of wearing it practically 24/7 she'd become rather used to its presence.

Hoped they wouldn't leave her empty for long.

They because it wasn't only Pierced, though the woman had clearly taken on the leadership role. Three of the girls stayed back in the kitchen type area, or maybe they headed back to the dorm. All Alana knew was that they hadn't followed.

Of the ones that had, Alana wasn't sure what to think of them. Pinkie had earned her given name soon after Alana did, named for both the long curls on her head and soft hue of her asshole. Someone who, like herself, she guessed, seemed to be more of a follower than a leader. Who didn't seem to mind as much as the other girls the way they were being treated. She lingered toward the back of the group, fingers laced behind her back almost instinctively.

The other two were debating what they should try first. The taller one, a rather proud woman who'd yet to be given a name beyond Cunt, seemed to be favoring what almost looked like a dentist chair off to the right side of the room.

Shrill, a smallish redhead, wanted to use what could only be called a bondage table toward the back of the room. An intimidating device, with places for the calves and forearms to be strapped in. It even had a sort of T-shaped bar that would keep their hips in the air.

There was no doubt that it would be the worst of the two.

Pierced considered both options before turning to Alana's kneeling form. "What do you say, sweetie? Want to try out the chair or the other first?"

The fact that Pierced could make affectionate pet names sound just a step better than 'Sloppy' took skill.

But Alana had other things to focus on. Like the word first. Alana didn't miss the significance of that. If both were inevitable, it didn't really matter the order. "Chair?"

"How do we ask properly?"

It took her three tries, two derisive looks from Pierced to the amusement of their peers, for her to finally land on the proper way to ask. "Will you please give your pet an enema in the chair?"

Her pet. Pierced seemed to like that focus. Gave her permission to lean over one of the nearby cabinets that lined the edge of the playroom while they searched for where the equipment itself was being kept.

Bit back a moan when Pierced found what she was looking for and returned, making her presence known by rubbing at Alana's clit from behind. "Look at you, still wet. You love this don't you? Having everyone's eyes on you? Spread your legs a little further, you know you want to."

Alana rocked her hips into Pierced's fingers, trying to keep her balance as she did what she was told.

Didn't bother to hide the whine when Pierced used her juices to slide a finger into her ass, working it in a small circle before pulling out to play with her pussy again. Moved back and forth until she had enough juices to fit two fingers into Alana's ass.

Behind her, Alana could hear Shrill and the other woman discussing what kind of solution to use. Both of them seemed keen on the idea of seeing how a warm one would feel before trying out any of the other things they found. Things like castille oil and ivory soap, both guaranteed to make the enema a little less enjoyable.

An agreement made, Alana listened to the water as they went to prepare her fate.

Rushing water that soon would be inside of her, expanding her stomach. Filling Alana to the brink.

"Pinkie, why don't you come use your mouth to help my pet along," Pierced directed, keeping her fingers inside even as she stepped to the side to give Pinkie room to kneel between Alana's legs.

After giving Pinkie time to warm her up, Pierced traced her fingers along Alana's nipples. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

Alana nodded, aware Pierced might instruct that warm mouth to stop sending shivers down her spine at any moment.

If Pinkie's undercut hadn't given away her proclivities, the skill at which she worked Alana's pussy did. There was no way this was her first time munching carpet and Alana pushed back onto that talented tongue, back onto the fingers pumping in and out of her ass.

She'd almost worked toward that peak, to the crest of her arousal when Pinkie stopped, fingers digging into Alana's thighs to keep her in place, to stop her from seeking the withdrawn warmth with her hips. Pierced used her free hand to grip Alana's hair, yanking her head back so that they could make eye contact. "I'm curious, pet. Do you think you could come with your gut filled with water?

Somehow, no didn't seem to be the right answer. "I can try?"

Pierced kissed her forehead, a strange mimicry of maternal affection. "If you want to come at all, you better. I'm going to fuck you with the nozzle we're using, if that's alright with you?"

Alana nodded, scalp twinging with each tilt of her chin. Sighed in relief when she was finally let go. Pressed her forehead into the counter in contentment even as Pierced picked out her nozzle of choice. Tried to imagine what the thick bulb would feel like inside of her ass, when Pierced pressed it into her pussy. Wider than the slim nozzle that Nurse Bri had favored over the last week, wider even than Pierced's fingers.

It would hurt in a moment when Pierced decided to get on with the enema, but Alana allowed herself to enjoy how it massaged her g-spot like this. Clenched the nozzle with her body, sucking it in deeper, trying to push herself over the edge-

Something Pierced apparently noticed if the stinging slap to her ass meant anything. Alana whined when she was further denied her approaching orgasm as Pierced pulled the plug from her cunt.

"That's enough of that, time to fill you up-" The nozzle pressed against her asshole and Alana bore down, pushing out to try and make it easier for Pierced to force it inside.

Force, because it was just a little too big. A radiating pain as the nozzle breached, holding her open at the widest part but not going any further.

"Please," Alana moaned as Pierced rocked it in a small circle, offering her no relief. "Please-"

"One more word without permission and I gag you." Despite the chastisement, Pierced let the nozzle slide the rest of the way in.

A gentle hand on her shoulder encouraged her to stand and Alana did, trying not to feel self-conscious about the slickness between her legs. How it caused her thighs to glide, an ever-present reminder of just how turned on the whole thing did make her.

Pierced held the now visible enema bag low as she helped Alana make her way toward the chair. "Here-" Pierced sat the red bag on the floor so that she could position Alana in the seat, ass close to the edge and white tube from her nozzle between her legs- "I'm going to lean the chair back now."

Leaning the chair back wasn't enough. Pierced ended up sending Pinkie to find a sheet as well, so that they could roll it up and shove it under Alana's hips. It put her back mostly parallel to the floor but raised her ass so that they would have ease of access.

"There's a spot to cuff your hands above your head-" Pierced tilted her head to the side before reaching down to stroke Alana's cheek- "But you're not going to make us use it, are you? You're going to be good?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Because really, it would be bad enough to be tied down for the other one. At least if she had her hands free they might let her massage her belly during the cramps. "Will you please give your pet her enema now?"

Again, that same delight in Pierced's eyes.

Nurse Bri was basically an immovable force, did what she was planning, wasn't swayed by whining or cute looks. An impartial nurse moving with medical precision. Pierced? Reminded Alana of Mary.

If Mary had ever been interested in fucking her. But even without that, the sort of 'I'll scratch your back if you'll scratch mine' attitude resonated deeply with Alana for a reason.

"I think we can hang the bag here," Pierced slipped the bags hook onto a small knob on the metal pole next to the chair. "And then we just have to undo the clamp."

While not as cold as it'd been outside, the water seemed to have cooled in the time it'd taken to get her ready. Still- "Feels nice."

"What did I say about talking without permission?" Pierced chided, eyebrow raised. "It's almost like you want us to gag you."

Before Alana could apologize, Pierced tutted, sliding two fingers into her opened mouth. "Not a word. You're going to lay here and take that whole bag, and if I'm feeling nice, I might let you play with yourself while you hold it."

The whole bag. It wasn't the biggest one that she'd seen in Nurse Bri's bag, but it was easily two quarts.

Alana whimpered, hoping it would earn her some mercy, but Pierced shook her head, amused smirk on her face. "Do I need to gag you before I check out what other delights are in store for us?"

Us. Because as much as right now it was Alana in the chair, come Monday they'd all be equals again. Whatever torments they put Alana through today wouldn't hold a candle to the weeks to come, and somehow, that knowledge made it more bearable.

So Alana relaxed back as far as she could, watching as Pierced and the nameless cunt moved around the room. Some of the cabinets rattled but didn't give, others still held bags and jars with what Alana could only assume were additives for their enemas. Things to make them worse, or better. Not that she believed there was much of the latter.

Especially not with her lower stomach gurgling, the water still slowly working it's way inside.

A hand rested just beneath her belly button and Alana tensed, staring up at Shrill who looked back down at her dispassionately. "I'm doing this for my mother," Shrill confessed casually. "She's getting older but she can't retire. I want to use the Scholarship for that. I can sacrifice two years of my life to pay her back for the eighteen she sacrificed for me. That's what the Scholarship is about, isn't it? Suffering for the hope of something better?"

All the while she talked, Shrill's fingers lightly massaged the growing bulge, helping the water along. "But you? You're enjoying this. You're not suffering at all. That's not fair." It was the only warning she got before Shrill dug her palm in, causing Alana to thrash.

Thick plug keeping the water from escaping the other direction, it went the only place it could, further and further inside of her. Reaching places Alana was pretty sure even Nurse Bri hadn't cleaned yet.

Unable to keep from crying out, Alana moaned, muscles tensing as her body fought with dual desires to get as far away from the hand as possible and to stay still; to avoid jerking the plug out of her.

Thankfully the noise did draw Pierced's attention, not to mention the nameless one's and Alana nosed the palm that came up to her face when Pierced rushed to comfort her. To make sure that she was okay. Which seemed silly considering Nurse Bri would be doing a lot worse than that in the coming months.

12