The Scholarship Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pierced glanced over her shoulder, watching to make sure that the other cunts had managed to get Shrill out. "Sorry-"

"Shush. Are you okay?" When Alana nodded, Pierced's shoulders relaxed a notch. "Good. Don't think this gets you out of taking the rest of the bag."

Just a little bit left, anyway. Alana allowed herself to relax against the seat again, enjoying the idle way that Pierced stroked her hairline. An almost unthinking motion as the woman watched the bag empty.

When the swirling finally came to a gurgling halt, Pierced hummed. "I'm going to leave the nozzle in until you're ready to release. But first? First, you're going to tell me how you feel."

"Full." Alana's eyes slid closed once more so that she could focus on the sensations. "Stretched. I need to go. Want to ask if I can. Know the answer is no."

"She's going to do this to us, you know?" Pierced brushed her fingertips across the bulge of Alana's swollen stomach. Slipped them lower, between Alana's legs, massaging her clit. "But this? I'm the only one who's going to do this for you. Don't forget that."

How could she? "Yes, Ma'am."

"Next time I fill you up, I'm going to stretch you out on the floor. Make you eat me out." So long as Pierced kept rubbing her pussy, Alana didn't mind. "I'd say two orgasms for the chance to release is a good price."

Alana looked forward to it. Maybe not the enema part so much, but the chance to prove herself. Nurse Bri might be impossible to please, might mock how wet she stayed. But at least it seemed to be worth something to Pierced.

12