The Scholarship Student Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mommy loves her new little baby girl very much," cooed Martha to Phyllis, as she continued to rub, pinch, pull and tweak the girls' nipples. Phyllis was so excited she could feel her orgasm building deep in her cunt. Her clit was fully erect and rubbing on her diaper, further stimulating her toward orgasm. Martha laid the girls' head on her chest and grasped her own ample breast to rub the nipple all about Phyllis's face. As Martha's nipple grew hard and erect she offered it to Phyllis. Phyllis, looking up at her new 'Mommy', parted her lips to take the large rosy nipple into her mouth. She began to suck eagerly. Martha laid her head back on the sofa to enjoy the pleasing sensation of the young mouth sucking at her nipple. Suddenly, Phyllis gave a start as her mouth filled with a sweet liquid squirting from Martha's breast. Martha held her close to her breast as the startled girl continued to suck and swallow Martha's breast milk. "That's a good baby girl. Mommy will feed you some nice warm milk, darling," Martha told her as she watched her suckling at her breast.

"Ellie, here, suck Mommy's other nipple, so I can feed you too, angel." Ellen eagerly took Martha's nipple and began to suck the sweet liquid into her mouth. Martha could feel her cunt juices began to flow heavily as the girls nursed at their 'Mommy'. Phyllis looked so sweet and content as she nursed. The look in her eyes told Martha that Phyllis had become a convert. As the girls continued to nurse, Martha loosened Phyllis's diaper to slide her hand into the diaper to rub lightly at Phyllis's cuntlips. The girl moaned as she nursed and twitched slightly as she welcomed her 'Mommy's' attention to her throbbing, tight little cunt. Martha placed her index finger between her 'baby's' cuntlips to feel the flowing wetness of her cunt. Slowly, and ever so lightly, she drew her finger back and forth carefully avoiding the stiff, throbbing clitoris. Phyllis was moaning in delight as she sucked Martha's nipple and writhing her hips to try to get Martha's finger to her clit. Ellen put her fingertips to Phyllis's nipples and began to rub, pull, pinch and tweak them further increasing Phyllis's sexual arousal. Martha smiled down at her new 'baby girl' and gently slipped a finger into her 'baby's' cunt. Phyllis spasmed and nearly came from the most welcome intrusion, but successfully resisted cumming.

Phyllis was openly moaning and writhing with lust from the ministrations of her 'Mommy'. Martha kept her index finger buried deep in the girls tight little cunt, as she grasped the girls' clitoris between her thumb and forefinger. Again, Phyllis jerked, spasmed and once again resisted the deep urge to cum. Martha began to flick her finger over the very wet clit, as Ellen took one of Phyllis's nipples into her mouth and began to suck it. Phyllis was in sexual heaven as the two women continued to play with her. She knew that she could not stand much more and could feel her clit and cunt throbbing intently toward orgasm. Martha instantly recognized the signs of impending orgasm and motioned to Ellen. Quickly, Ellen placed her finger at Phyllis's asshole, already wet from her cunt juices flowing down upon it, and slipped the finger deep into the girls' asshole. This was the trigger! Phyllis pushed her hips upward and she screamed as her orgasm overtook her. Again and again she spasmed as the fingers in her cunt and asshole relentlessly brought her to multiple orgasms.

Ellen could feel Phyllis's sphincter close and tighten about her finger at each of the girl's orgasms. Phyllis's eyes were rolling in her head as the powerful orgasms consumed her. She had never cum with such intensity before. Her body went limp as her orgasms subsided and she was powerless to prevent Martha's nipple from falling out of her mouth. She was semi-conscious, but could feel Martha and Ellen kissing her lips, breasts and face as she slowly tried to regain her senses. Through a seemingly hazy fog, Phyllis could feel Ellen's head between her legs lapping at her flowing cunt juices.

She stiffened as she experienced yet another orgasm from Ellen's tongue on her clit, though far from the intensity of her earlier orgasms. In her semi-conscious state, she could feel Martha lift her up in her arms. She laid her head on the older woman's shoulder as she was carried down the hall to a bedroom. Martha placed her new 'baby girl' in an adult-sized crib, diapered and powdered her and covered her with a large baby blanket. She kissed her new 'baby' and tenderly brushed the girls' cheek. Phyllis, knowing that she had been converted to a new lifestyle, could not keep her eyes open and quickly drifted off to sleep. Martha switched off the light and quietly closed the door.

Martha shut the door to the 'nursery' and walked to another bedroom door. She knocked, lightly, and heard Jane say that she and Agnes would come to the living room in a moment. Martha continued down the hall to the living room and her 'baby' awaiting her. She lifted Ellen to a changing table and laid her on her back. "Let's see if baby wet herself," she said as she examined the heavy wet diaper. Ellen had just peed and grinned as her 'Mommy' prepared to change her. "Oh, my, you are so wet, little girl," said Martha as she pulled the wet diaper from underneath Ellen and began to dry her. She finished drying her and began to lightly rub Ellen's cuntlips with her fingertips. Ellen stirred and let out a soft moan as she felt her moisture engulf her cunt. Martha dipped two fingers into Ellen's wet cunt and moistened them both, then offered them to Ellen. She eagerly licked her juices from the fingers and continued to moan with pleasure.

Martha placed Ellen's legs over her shoulders and lowered her mouth to the girls' very wet cunt. Ellen cried out as her 'Mommy's' tongue touched her cunt. Martha licked the outside of the girls' cuntlips, up one side and down the other, avoiding her clitoris. Ellen tried to shift her body so that Martha's tongue would land on her clit, but Martha continued to avoid the swollen little pleasure button. "Please, Mommy, please!" Ellen cried out again and again, but Martha ignored her pleas and continued to tease her. Martha lifted the girl slightly and dipped her tongue down to Ellen's asshole where she licked, sucked and tongue fucked her asshole. Ellen was writhing, shuddering and gyrating with each movement of Martha's tongue. She closed her eyes as she felt Martha draw her tongue between her cuntlips and probe deep into her cleft.

Martha swallowed Ellen's cunt nectar and slowly inched her tongue toward the girls' clit. Ellen shut her eyes tight as she felt the velvety tongue flick across her clit, then settle down to lick and suck at the engorged nubbin. Ellen, with eyes shut, reveling in the tonguing her clit and cunt were receiving, suddenly felt a mouth close over each of her nipples. Briefly, she opened her eyes, to see Agnes and Jane sucking and pulling at her nipples as Martha continued to tongue lash her clit. She reached out to embrace Agnes and Jane's heads and hold them to her breasts as she felt her orgasm building deep in her cunt. She moaned with pleasure as the wonderful sensations rippled through her tits and cunt from the three women sucking them.

Suddenly, she threw open her eyes and screamed with joy as her orgasm erupted deep in her clit and cunt. Ellen eyes locked onto Robert's, as he stood naked and bound in the center of the room. She cried and screamed as her orgasm engulfed her and rippled throughout her body. Again and again she convulsed, as multiple orgasms wracked her young body. Soon, the orgasms subsided, and Ellen sighed in relief. "That was incredible, Mommy," she said to Martha as the older women kissed her full on the mouth. "Thank you too, Aunt Agnes and Aunt Jane. That was a magnificent cum. I love you all so much. Thank you."

(Continued in Part 11.)

All comments and feedback to the email address in my profile. to provide feedback.

12