The Scholarship Student Ch. 11

Story Info
Robert is punished for cumming without permission.
3k words
4.47
37.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the property of the author. It is not to be changed in any way, nor published or shown at other web sites without the permission of the author.

Feedback and comments to James Lacy at the address in my profile. All comments appreciated.

* * * * *

Robert watched in silence as the Agnes, Jane and Martha finished playing with Ellen and walked over to him. Agnes looked him in the eyes and shook her head. "Well, Robert, Mistress Martha tells me that you came without permission, making a mess," she paused for effect then added, "Is this true?" Robert nodded yes and grunted through his ball gag. He looked at the three women and knew that he would be punished for cumming without permission. Mistress Jane was ecstatic at the prospect of punishing Robert for his infraction. Robert sighed in resignation to his fate and mentally braced himself for what was to come. "Martha, I love this new cock and balls restraining net that you've placed on this naughty boy," Agnes said as she looked at Robert's cockhead protruding from the nylon netting. "I like the way it is pulled back between his legs to point towards his asshole."

"Yes, Agnes," added Jane, "if his cock was longer we could truly make him fuck himself in the ass!" Jane joked. The three older women laughed heartily at Robert's predicament. Ellen, recovering from her orgasm, smiled at the idea. Jane fondled the exposed cockhead, arousing Robert's desires, but the restraining device prevented the young man from achieving an erection. He could feel his cock try to get hard, but the best it could do is strain against the netting and expel a bit of pre-cum.

"Ladies, would you like some tea, while we wait for our new 'baby girl' to awaken and watch as we punish Robert?" asked Martha. Agnes and Jane nodded yes. Martha fitted a pair of nipple clamps onto Robert's nipples, secured them rather tightly then motioned for Ellen to follow them into the kitchen. Robert watched them disappear into the kitchen as he pondered, and dreaded, his fate. He knew it would be painful, but he also knew that he would enjoy it as well. Robert, partially hanging from his restraints for nearly an hour, listened to the women talking and laughing in the kitchen. He tried to put the upcoming punishment session out of his mind, but before long his thoughts returned to his predicament. He could hear the opening and closing of a door, and some muffled words that he could make out. Finally, he heard footsteps behind him and he realized that his Mistresses and his 'baby sisters' had come in to the room.

Ellen and Phyllis sat down cross-legged, in front of him, and watched as Agnes fitted Robert with a leather blindfold. Robert's heart began to beat faster as he realized that he had lost his sense of sight and would be unable to know what would be happening to him. He became very uneasy, because Mistress Agnes had rarely ever blindfolded him. Robert could feel his cock strain at the nylon restraint in a futile attempt to achieve an erection. Though he was frightened, he was very sexually aroused, at being punished blindfolded. Robert heard Ellen and Phyllis giggling under their breaths as some one pulled slightly at his nipple clamps to tighten them properly. He grimaced in pain moaning softly as the pulling pressure increased until he was groaning and trying to cry out, but the ball gag suppressed everything, but the soft moans. He could feel something made of leather being drawn lightly across his asscheeks. Within a few moments he recognized that someone was gently caressing his ass with a leather strap. Robert had not felt the strap since leaving Mistress Calista's home. He shuddered at the thought of what would soon come.

Robert heard the singing of the strap as it flew through air, and clearly heard the unmistakable sound of leather striking flesh. It took only a split second for the strike to register, as the pain gripped his asscheeks! He screamed into the ball gag, but no one could hear him. As he drew another hard breath, the strap exploded again on his asscheeks, accompanied by applause from his 'baby sisters' and his other Mistresses. His tormentor next targeted the soft, tender flesh of his inner thighs as he jerked and spasmed in his chains.

Tears freely flowed down his cheeks as he screamed, inaudibly, into his ball gag. Though he was barely conscious, several more lashes of the strap harshly struck his asscheeks and inner thighs. He recognized Agnes's voice admonishing him to refrain from cumming without permission. Robert realized that it had been Mistress Agnes that had strapped him so fiercely. His head hung down with his chin resting on his chest as he felt his ball gag being removed. His sobbing became audible and louder, as the ball came out of his mouth while his asscheeks and thighs burned from the strapping.

The blindfold remained in place and he could not see who was removing the nipple clamps. He cried out as the clamps came off and the circulation returned to his nipples, along with the painful sensations of the nerves reactivating themselves from the numbness. Robert was startled to feel two tongues swirl around his nipples to rejuvenate them. From the feel of the tongues he correctly surmised that one tongue belonged to Agnes and the other to Aunt Jane. He relaxed, as best he could, to enjoy his nipple tongue bath. While his nipples were being sucked, he could feel his cock beginning to strain against its nylon prison.

He sensed something brush against his leg, and felt a mouth close around his cockhead that protruded from the nylon netting. Next, his asscheeks were parted wide and a tongue worked its way down to his asshole to lick, suck and probe his anus. His cockhead experienced wonderful sensations that seemed to drive him toward orgasm, but at the last second the device that gripped his cock and balls prevented an orgasm. Robert moaned, writhed and gyrated with pleasure from the tongues at his nipples, cockhead and asshole.

Again and again he thought he would orgasm, only to be denied by the cruel device. Incessantly, the tongues continued their joy and torment as Robert could feel something rubbing at his lips. Momentarily puzzled, he quickly recognized that it was a nipple being proffered to him. Eagerly he took it into his mouth and started to suck it greedily. As he suckled the nipple a stream of warm, sweet milk washed over his tongue and he knew that it was Mistress Martha's tit he was sucking. Robert's body began to shake uncontrollably as he could hardly stand the tonguing of his sensitive cockhead.

He wailed and shook in pleasure as the sucking stopped momentarily, and the tongues pleasuring his cockhead and asshole switched places, and resumed their maddening attack. Robert could feel his cockhead swell from the sucking it was receiving. His cockhole was seeping a mixture of thick clear pre-cum and some milky white semen. He could feel his balls swelling and boiling with their huge load of cum straining futilely to be expelled. This pleasing torture continued for over an hour, with his pleasure givers and tormentors exchanging places often, except for Martha, who kept feeding him her milk.

Finally, the licking and sucking ceased. Martha withdrew her nipple from his mouth and removed his blindfold. As his eyes adjusted to the blinding light, shapes started to form in front of him. Robert saw that the five women had formed a daisy chain and were greedily sucking each other's cunts. His already sky-high arousal climbed even higher as he witnessed the erotic scene before him. Agnes paused her sucking of Phyllis's cunt to reach up to release Robert's cock and balls from their nylon prison, then resumed her place in the daisy chain. Robert's cock instantly snapped to attention in a huge hard-on and throbbed mercilessly as he watched the women pleasure each other.

The erotic sexuality of the scene before him, and the throbbing state of his well-sucked cockhead, was more than he could stand. Without any resistance left to withhold orgasm, his cock erupted in a thick, creamy, frothy expulsion of warm cum. It arched high into the air in long strings of cum and splashed onto the women in front of him. His cum spurted nearly four feet out to bathe the ladies bodies. Again and again his cock spewed forth volley after volley of thick cum that splashed on the women. Robert nearly passed out from the intensity of his orgasm.

He hung limply in his chains as a string of cum clung to his cockhole, stretching to Agnes's breast. She looked at Robert, smiled and pulled her nipple to her mouth, and licked his cum into her mouth. The other women, taking the lead from Agnes, began to lick up cum from each other's bodies. Even the confirmed lesbian Martha joined in licking up his cum. Agnes moved to Robert, licked his cock and balls to clean off droplets of cum and kissed him lovingly on his mouth. He eagerly returned her kiss and whispered, "Mistress Agnes, I love you," as they kissed.

"I know you do, Robert," whispered Agnes, "I love you too, sweet slave, I love you too."

Ellen placed a cock ring to the base of Robert's cock and fastened it securely. Next, she unlocked his wrists from the ceiling chain and lowered him to the floor. She fastened his arms over his head to a ring in the floor. Again, securely bound, Robert was helpless and at the women's mercy. Ellen kneeled down to take Robert's cock into her mouth to suck it to another huge hard-on. Satisfied with its stiffness, Ellen tightened the cock ring to prevent him from losing his erection, smiled at the other women and mounted the very hard cock. She closed her eyes and fucked herself silently. Her face serenely revealed the pleasure she was enjoying as she rose and lowered on Robert's cock.

She began to pull, pinch and twist her nipples as she felt the first twinges of impending orgasm while she continued to rhythmically fuck herself. Ellen sighed and changed her rhythm to slow down her inevitable journey toward orgasm so she could enjoy this captive cock longer.

Phyllis straddled Robert's chest and pulled Ellen's face into her newly shaved and very wet cunt. Ellen moaned with pleasure, eagerly pushing her tongue deeply into her roommates' cunt. Agnes, Jane and Martha sat around their young slaves to enjoy watching them fuck and suck one another.

Phyllis began to pull and twist her nipples too as Ellen moved to swirl her tongue about the clit in her mouth. Robert could hardly bear the wonderful sensations being visited on his captive cock by the velvet folds of Ellen's cunt. He moaned aloud at the intensity of the clenching pussy gripping and releasing his cockhead. Straining to cum, his cockhead became swollen, but he could not achieve the release he wanted due to the cock ring clutching his cock. Ellen emitted a guttural grunt as her orgasm consumed her.

She cried out under her breath as her cunt spasmed robustly as she experienced several mini after-cums. She continued to sit impaled on Robert's cock while she brought Phyllis to a gut wrenching orgasm with her tongue. Phyllis nearly passed out from her passion and Ellen had to release her nipples to grasp Phyllis' ass to prevent her from falling. Slowly, the two girls stumbled to one side to lie panting on the floor enjoying the pleasure of their orgasms. Phyllis sought out Ellen's mouth to kiss her deeply to entwine their tongues and taste her juices in Ellen's mouth.

Surprising everyone, Martha moved to straddle Robert's hips. She dropped to her knees and reached between her thighs to grasp his very hard cock. Slowly she lowered herself onto his member and it disappears deep into her lesbian cunt to the applause of the other four women. She began to fuck him relentlessly, rotating her hips to savor every bit of his throbbing hard-on. She leaned over and grasped her nipple and began to spray her sweet milk all over Robert's face. He struggled to catch the sweet liquid in his mouth, but was not very successful.

Although Martha enjoyed the fucking she was giving herself, she could not bring herself to orgasm this way. Finally, hot with desire, she rose up and sat on Robert's face, grasped his head and pulled it forcibly into her cunt. She relished his whirling tongue licking and sucking her cunt and clit until she exploded in a savage orgasm. Mistress Martha squirted her juices deep into his mouth, filling it and spilling it out all over his face. She screamed with lust and joy as her cum continued to erupt within her loins.

It was the first time Robert had ever made Aunt Martha cum, and he marveled at how violent her orgasm was. She persevered in her orgasmic throes cumming again and again. Robert continued to suck her squirting sex until finally, her orgasm subsided and she stopped shaking. She lifted up from Robert and smiled down at his glistening face, wet with her nectar and milk. "Robert," she said, "up until now I would never have believed that a man could make me cum like that," she said catching her breath as she kneeled down to kiss him on his lips, whispering, "Thank you, sweetheart."

Agnes moved to Robert and removed his cock-ring. Jane fondled his balls as Agnes took his cock into her mouth to begin to softly lick and suck his tormented organ. Robert loved the smooth sensations that Agnes visited on his sensitive cockhead. He looked at her and their eyes locked as she realized that he really loved her. She closed her eyes to savor the salty flavor of his cock and oozing pre-cum. Inside, Agnes was deeply moved with the knowledge that her young charge truly loved her. She loved him too, and that made everything all right. She rolled her tongue over and over the sensitive spot on the underside of his cockhead and the intensity boggled his mind with pleasure. Agnes sensed his orgasm was imminent and she doubled her effort to bring him off. Suddenly, he lifted his hips off the floor and cried out as he exploded in a ferocious orgasm. His thick, white, creamy cum forcefully splattered against the back of her mouth and throat. She gulped to swallow the huge volume of cum expelled in volleys from his cockhead. Agnes marveled at the intensity and duration of her young lovers' orgasm.

Finally, with a full mouth of his cum, Agnes felt his orgasm subside and his cock begin to soften as it continued to throb. Several after-pulses his cock rewarded her with additional spurts of his cum then laid still, his eyes closed and breathing hard. Agnes moved to his lips and kissed him deeply, thrusting some of his cum into his mouth so they could share it together. He accepted her offering gladly, eagerly returning her kiss. On cue from Agnes, Aunt Jane released his wrists and ankles from their restraints and they helped Robert to his feet. Martha wrapped a blanket around Robert as Agnes put on her raincoat over her naked body. "Help me take him to my car, Jane," Agnes told her.

The two women placed his arms over their shoulders and assisted him to the car. Jane, naked, quickly ran back into the house, as Agnes covered Robert and helped him put on his seat belt. Agnes returned to the house to say goodnight and thank everyone for a wonderful time. "He's magnificent, Agnes," said Martha, "you're so lucky to have him." Agnes smiled and nodded as she bid all good night and returned to her car. Robert was asleep as she drove away and pulled onto the highway. She glanced over at Robert and smiled to herself at her incredible good fortune to have found him.

She helped him into the house and up the stairs to her room. He looked at her as if to wonder why she had not taken him to his room. "Tonight, sweet Robert, I want you to sleep with me, so I can hold you and love you all night," she told him. Pausing to cover him with the silk sheets, she continued, "You were magnificent to night, you endured the discipline, you out-fucked and out-sucked everyone, you even made Aunt Martha, a confirmed lesbian, cum her brains out. I do love you, Robert, I just wish I was younger so I could marry you, but that is not going to happen."

Agnes left him and went to the bathroom to shower as he fell asleep again. She finished her shower, dried her tired body and climbed into bed with her slave lover. She tried to fall asleep, but her thoughts kept returning to the knowledge that Robert truly loved her and that she loved him too. It was more than the sex, the submission, her domination or his subservience to her and her friends. She realized that Robert was a beautiful person both inside and out and she loved him deeply for that. She also loved him as Roberta, because he allowed himself to cross-dress just to please her and her fetishes.

Agnes wondered if she had done the right thing with Robert/Roberta? Deep down she knew it wasn't right, but she loved the lifestyle so much that there was no other option for her. Quietly, as though a light turned on in her mind, she knew what she must do. She would adopt Robert and make him her son and heir. Satisfied that her conscious was now clear, she snuggled close to Robert and soon fell happily asleep, knowing that the future was secure, personally and sexually, for both of them.

(Continued at Part 12)