The Scholarship Student Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nell exploded in a savage orgasm that buckled her knees. The two Mistresses held her to prevent her from falling. Nell's cunt erupted a cascade of cunt juices that flooded Willa's mouth. She moaned with pleasure, as Willa's tongue continued to extract multiple orgasms from the servant girl. Nell nearly swooned from the joy of her orgasms. The two Mistresses, holding Nell, tenderly lowered her to the chamber floor, when her orgasms subsided. Willa strained to reach her, but to no avail. Her restraints prevented it. "There, Nell," cooed Calista, "I've finally allowed you to cum, darling. Wasn't that wonderful orgasm worth the excruciating two-week wait? I think so." Said Calista, answering her own question.

(Continued in Part 8)

All comments appreciated. Contact me, James Lacy, at the address in my profile to provide feedback.

12