The School Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at that bitch," Said Samuel tersely, prompting Zam to look to the older boy and see his expression grim and cock hard against the odds. He tracked his gaze to Big Bitch, the dickgirl looking quite pleased with the first year's technique while her large balls gently slapped the boy's chin. "It's me that's supposed to be down there."

Zamuel was confused at first, looking to Big Bitch and then back to Samuel. "That's Tanya?"

Samuel stayed silent and his expression only darkened when Tariel let out a happy and loud moan as she dumped her precious semen down the boy's throat, fertile balls going up and down as they dispensed their cargo in spurts.

Murmuring began when she drew her turgid cock out and wiped it clean with the boy's long and silky hair. Zamuel watched it, her actions making his cock throb hard. That first year was so damn lucky...

Then the doors of the building behind them opened and the Headmistress herself stepped out.

The asir was fully nude with only flexible lace panties there to cup her heavy gonads, her cock massive even while flaccid. Firm breasts that dwarfed any human ones bounced slightly with every step. To top it all off, her body had just the right amount of visible muscle to have the posture and appearance of an amazon and not of a bodybuilder.

Needless to say, Zam was awed by the hermaphrodite, following her with his eyes while she descended down the stairs with a small smile.

Big Bitch quickly rushed to meet her, her bloated cock bouncing away, and gave a low and submissive bow. "Headmistress!"

The taller woman looked down at her for a moment but was distracted by the painted cadre of femboys that sallied out with drums, guitars and keyboard in hand.

Zamuel had his own attention taken as well by them, the four boys painted black and red from head to toe, seeing Rezero among them with guitar in hand.

He then looked to Samuel who was still glaring daggers at his master. He sighed, steeled himself and put both hands on the older boy's cheeks to make him look away.

"Samuel," was all he said before pressing their lips together, his shaky and uncertain and Samuel's numb. One hand went down to take another and place it onto his hip, the passion of the awkward kiss slowly rising.

Zamuel didn't close his eyes, gazing into Samuel's own, and felt elated when those lovely lips started to kiss back and grip on his hip grew firmer.

The younger boy's dominance suddenly vanished into thin air when Samuel grabbed him with both hands and let loose to devour every single bit of him with his lips and hands.

Zamuel couldn't hold a startled and aroused moan from having his engorged cock roughly grabbed and stroked amidst the assault of Samuel's tongue to which he gladly allowed entry. Samuel was like a man-possessed and soon Zam turned into happy putty in his hands.

His knees buckled as he was let go and Samuel went down to his knees and steadily jerked his cock with fluid and expert motions that had him drooling pre in an instant.

"Ah... Samuel..." He breathed out, looking down at his master who quickly spread the slick pre all over his cock and made it shine.

"1...2...3...4!" Shouted the boy on the stage and concert was a go with the heavy growls of guitars, fast beat of the drums and bass giving the solid backdrop to it all.

The vibrations were impossible to resist and Zamuel ran his hands through his lover's hair and let out a low moan when Sam engulfed his head down to assault it with his tongue. "F-Fuck!"

The two boys weren't alone on the steps as more and more arrived to party with the whole backyard started filling with naked and dancing bodies.

Samuel's technique was irresistible and Zamuel was a virgin not two days ago and Sam quickly had hot femboy cum splatter his tongue. There wasn't much but the older boy didn't seem upset about it as he continued to slurp and engulf him repeatedly to drain him of everything he's got.

Zam's knees continued to shake, his hands gripping Samuel's head tightly and undoing the tight bun that held his long brown hair. It spilled around Sam's face and he paid no mind to it.

The waves of orgasmic release soon gave way to intense sensitivity to the tongue and lips assaulting him and Zamuel let out a weak moan before begging to be let go. A certain kind of reluctance was evident in Samuel as he pulled away, making it a long and agonizing retreat that left Zam's cock glistening with spit and thoroughly cleaned.

His focus returned just in time to see Tanya arrive through the throng that made way for her, the nude orderly having a smug expression on her face.

"I thought I saw you come here, whore." She said, reaching for Zamuel to push him against the wall. Zam grunted and was too stunned to resist her hand on his chest, watching Samuel quickly get up and wipe his mouth. "Gobbling down worthless fuckmeat cock, huh?"

Eyes were on Big Bitch and Samuel, the girls whispering to each other and letting the other freshmen know who these two were. Zam gulped and looked between the tall dickgirl and a silent Samuel who glared at her satisfied smirk at having caught him polishing a fuckmeat's cock.

"I thought I taught you better than that." Tanya continued, her hand sliding down Zamuel's chest, belly and grabbed him by the cock. "Sluts don't suck-off fuckmeats, Samuel."

Her chastisement only poured fire onto the flame and Zamuel thought Sam would slap her, his hands shaking at his side, but nothing came of it. Instead, Samuel turned around and disappeared amidst the naked dancing bodies, leaving Zamuel with Tanya who laughed him away before turning to her new prey.

"Guess you're on your own now, fuckmeat." She purred, facing him fully and grabbed him by the neck with her free hand. "Let's go."

Nobody came to stop her and Zamuel could only let out a yelp as she pulled him with her, looking to the stage where Rezero was busy shredding his guitar. He tried to call out to him but Tanya quickly silenced him with a hand over his mouth and took him away into the gardens behind the AB.

12