The School Hunk Ch. 02

Story Info
They emerge from the woods.
1.1k words
4.41
39.7k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first story was a little rough, and I wasn't sure how to continue with it. Here's what I have so far.

*

Adam and I came out of the woods to a chorus of jeers from the football players. Miss little cheerleader Paula was smirking at me, probably thinking about how she was going to tell everyone how much of a slut I am at school on Monday. I wouldn't really be able to deny these accusations now. Everyone had seen Adam and I go into the woods, and seen us coming out a few minutes later looking all disheveled. Hell, I realized, my shirt was even on backwards.

Adam shot back a few retorts to the crowd, "Shut up, man! Nothing happened, dude!" but these guys weren't buying it. Somehow I just hoped it wouldn't get back to my parents or anything like that. God, how embarrassing. My cheeks were flaming red. I was stupid to come down here and throw myself at Adam anyway. How could I know he was a virgin, too? Everyone acted like he was the prime stud. I realized this must be part of his "image" that he wanted to portray, being the football star and all that. It was somewhat disheartening, yet I felt bad for him at the same time. Nobody should have to spend so much time caring what people think.

We got out to my car, where I proceeded to quickly fix my shirt. I drew in a deep breath and looked at Adam, who was looking a little sheepish.

"How in the hell are you a virgin?" I asked, the words coming out harsher than I expected.

Adam sighed and sat on the hood of the car, as if bracing himself for the truth. He looked so gorgeous with the soft wind blowing through his blonde hair. He looked, every bit, the part of the handsome jock who had everything going for him. That's not who he was, I realized. I thought back to our last conversation in the park. How serious he was when he spoke about his future, how sweet and genuine he had been. I felt a little ashamed. I was supposed to be real, and not care what others thought. I'd been too wrapped up in the idea of Adam to see who he really was.

"Tracy, I'm not the guy that everyone wants me to be. I know I look good, but I'm not just a piece of meat. I have self respect." He looked at me with those piercing blue eyes. "I'm a virgin because I haven't found the right girl yet. I'm in no hurry. While we're asking questions, what made you want to give it up so easily back there?"

My whole body turned red. He was right, I had no place to speak. I had acted like a tramp just to get some stupid cheerleader off my back. I hadn't done it for Adam, not really.

"You're right, I wasn't thinking. I just figured Paula would get her hooks in you and I'd never get the chance to get to know you. I really enjoyed our time together, and I just didn't want to lose you so soon. I figured, maybe if I tried to have sex with you...." My voice trailed off.

Adam groaned. "You really think I'd mess with Miss genital warts?" He chuckled. "Couple of the guys on the team messed with her, and, yeah. So, no. You have nothing to worry about." He stood up and pulled me into his strong arms. "Tracy, I like you. I like you for you. That's why I asked you out. You seem to think it's a trick or something. Aren't we getting a little too old for that? I mean, we are 18. We should be following our hearts, not trying to live up to some stupid social stereotype. You don't have to pretend to be the easy chick to get my attention. If that were the case, why would I want you in the first place?"

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him, softly. It was a long, sweet kiss that felt as cool as the soft breeze that wrapped lazily around us. His lips tasted sweet. His tongue invaded my mouth gently, as he pulled me close and I could feel my body responding, the warmth rising in my groin and my nipples hardening. I was breathless, and it was all from just a kiss.

He pulled back after a long moment, and smiled softly. I noticed the bulge in his pants, and he turned a little red when he noticed me looking.

"I really should get home," I said hesitantly. Adam nodded, and hugged me again.

"I'll call you tomorrow, Tracy."

I went home and stripped down to my bra and panties, and crawled under the sheets. I replayed the night's events in my mind, thinking about Adam's body, his eyes, his smile, his cock....the way he touched me, and the long, penetrating kiss we had shared. I don't know how many times I brought myself to orgasm, stroking my clit and my wet pussy, until I finally fell asleep from exhaustion.

The loudly ringing phone beside my bed woke me up at about seven the next day. I pulled the covers over my head and tried to will it to stop ringing, but no. I finally picked it up on the twelfth ring, and sighed as I looked at the name.

"Oh my god, Tracy, what did you DO last night?!" It was Ann, of course.

I told her about the encounter in the woods last night, and she listened patiently.

"Alright, Tracy, I believe you, but I spoke to Amanda earlier, and you're going to have a lot of rumors to deal with. That and the fact that Paula is really mad at you. You know how she is." Amanda was Ann's cousin, and she was a cheerleader.

I yawned, feeling suddenly tired of these adolescent games.

"Who, Miss genital warts? Ann, I don't care. I really like Adam and if Paula wants to be pissed about not getting a sexual conquest, or whatever, I don't care. Adam and I are together, and that's that. "

Ann giggled, "Paula has genital warts?", but then she realized how serious I was. "Tracy, what's gotten into you? He's just a football player. You don't even like guys like that. He's just another stuck up guy in a uniform who thinks he's God's gift to women. You don't want to get your heart broken."

Normally, I would agree with Ann. Only this time, I was simply praying she wasn't right. I wanted to tell her how smart he was, or how caring he was, or how undeniably amazing it felt to look in his eyes.

"He's different," was all I could think of.