The School Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,756 Followers

“I…don’t think…I can last…much longer!” gasped Corey, his cock vigorously humping the voluptuous teachers bosom.

“Stop then!” gasped Sarah, “I want to feel you in my pussy.”

Corey released Sarah’s tits for the first time since he had got his hands on them and he stumbled back a pace. “You’re going to let me fuck you?” Corey blinked in disbelief, this was all too good to be true, he had just got a blowjob and titfuck from the hottest woman on the planet, and now she was actually going to let him fuck her.

“I want to feel that lovely cock of yours inside me,” Sarah confirmed as she stood up, hooking her hands into the waistband of her track pants.

“Oh God!” groaned Corey as he watched her tug down her pants and underwear in one smooth motion, revealing her beautiful, hairless pussy. “You’re the best Miss Stevens.”

The gorgeous, now-naked, teacher turned around, facing away from Corey as she bent over the edge of her desk, spreading her thighs apart and sticking her lovely ass towards him. Corey swallowed at the mind-boggling sight, he could see her exposed pussy between the flawless round cheeks of her buttocks, the lips of cunt slightly swollen with arousal and dripping wet.

“I can’t believe this is really happening,” breathed Corey as he stepped up behind her, one hand stroking over her bare ass, the other taking hold of his trembling cock, guiding it towards his teacher’s waiting pussy.

“Quickly!” moaned Sarah. “Stick it in!”

Corey gave yet another moan of lust and pushed forward, sliding his erection between her pussy lips and deep inside her. Sarah gave a satisfied moan as she felt Corey’s big cock stretch her open and fill her up, “Oh Corey, your cock feels so good!”

Encouraged by his teachers obvious pleasure, Corey took hold of her shapely hips and started to thrust against her, his hips slapping up against her ass with each lunge. Sarah’s pussy was wet from her arousal and his cock slid easily in and out of her as he bucked wildly against her ass, pounding his cock deep within her.

Already turned on from their foreplay, Corey was moaning loudly within minutes, “I don’t think I can last much longer!” he gasped, his cock pummeling her cunt, sending waves of pleasure through both of them.

“Oh fuck!” Corey gave a hoarse grunt as his cock exploded up inside Miss Stevens, pumping thick ropes of sperm deep into her pussy. Sarah moaned as she felt his cock spasming inside her. The students grip tightening on her hips as he drove his cock deep into her, his entire length bottoming out within her pussy. “Yes!” Corey gasped, his virginity a thing of the past as he unloaded every once of cum that filled his balls.

After what felt like a full minute Corey finally finished his climax and he stepped back, his spent cock slipping from Sarah’s drenched pussy.

“That was great Miss Stevens,” said Corey, breathing heavily.

Sarah’s impressive chest was also heaving with exertion as she turned around and sat on the edge of the desk.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it Corey, I did as well,” Sarah told him.

Corey pulled his pants and underwear back up. “Can we do this again soon?” he asked hopefully, his eyes roving over the curves of her still naked body.

“We’ll see,” Sarah said with a frown, she hadn’t really intended to be fucking a student again today, but had to admit she had enjoyed it. She glanced at the clock on the wall, it was almost half past six. “It’s getting late, we should probably get going.”

“Ok Miss Stevens,” Corey said as he zipped up. “I’ll see you at the filming tomorrow.”

**

“You got laid today!” Cindy Brown said accusingly as soon as Sarah greeted her at the door to her apartment. Cindy was Sarah’s best friend at Westville High School. She was the school’s nurse and was probably the only other teacher to rival Sarah in number of affairs with students. The two busty women were also sometimes lovers as well as confidants.

Sarah grinned broadly as she led Cindy into her lounge. “I couldn’t help it!” she told her friend as they took a seat side by side on the couch. “It just kind of happened.”

“You lucky bitch, who was it with?” Cindy asked. The school nurse had similar endowments to Sarah, sporting an impressive pair of big knockers under the tight fitting blouse she was wearing tonight. Where Sarah was a sexy blonde, Cindy had dark hair and a tanned, olive complexion.

“It was Corey Grace, I was um, helping him with the school play,” Sarah explained as she poured them both a glass of red wine.

“You were helping him with more than just the play by the sounds of things,” joked Cindy. She then paused thoughtfully a moment. “Corey huh? I always thought he was a little bit of a geek.” Cindy usually went for the jock-types, having screwed her way through most of the school’s football team during so-called physicals.

“He’s got quite a big dick,” Sarah playfully told her friend, her eyes twinkling mischievously. The comment caused both voluptuous women to burst into laughter.

“Hmm,” Cindy licked her lips. “Maybe you should bring him home with you like you did Brent,” the nurse said, remembering a particularly hot threesome she’d had with Sarah and a student earlier in the year.

“I don’t know,” Sarah replied. “I probably shouldn’t have had sex with him at all, I mean, I am trying to be a bit more professional. I can’t keep doing this.”

Cindy reached over towards her friend, cupping one of Sarah’s heavy tits through her top and giving the large orb a tender squeeze.

Sarah glanced over at the script that Scott had given her that afternoon. She had intended to spend some time reading through it so that she would be better prepared for tomorrow, but thoughts of reading quickly left her mind as Cindy’s other hand found her other breast.

As the busty nurse squeezed Sarah’s breasts through her top, she turned around to face her friend, her arms wrapping around her as she leant in and hungrily kissed her friend on the mouth. Cindy moaned softly as Sarah’s tongue found hers and their curvaceous bodies pressed together. Sarah’s hands reached down to cup and squeeze Cindy’s ass through the pair of jeans she was wearing.

“Young Corey didn’t completely satisfy you huh?” Cindy teased Sarah when they broke off their kiss.

Sarah was already reaching for the buttons on the front of Cindy’s blouse. “What can I say,” Sarah smiled as she pulled open Cindy’s blouse, revealing a black satin bra that encased the brunette’s huge, nicely tanned breasts. “Guess I’m just a horny bitch,” Sarah squeezed Cindy’s big tits through her bra as the buxom nurse leant in to kiss her again, their tongues toying with each other’s as they hurriedly undressed.

“Lucky for me,” laughed Cindy as the now naked couple laid back onto the couch, their huge breasts pressing up against each other’s as they passionately kissed again. Nurse Brown then moved down, kissing her way down to Sarah’s neck, her tongue sliding across her collar bone, then her mouth eagerly heading south, capturing a hard nipple between her lips. Sarah gave a satisfied sigh as Cindy sucked the bud into her warm mouth, her tongue deliciously toying with the dark nipple. Sarah arched her back, pushing her big tits harder against Cindy’s mouth as the sexy nurse nursed on her nipple.

“That feels great!” moaned Sarah, running her fingers through Cindy’s dark hair. She then reached down under Cindy’s suckling mouth and cupped Cindy’s voluptuous breasts in her hands, squeezing the gorgeous melons before pinching on her nipples.

Cindy looked up from her mountainous feast and smiled wickedly at her friend and lover. She then shuffled down the couch, moving between Sarah’s legs as the busty teacher lifted them apart to allow Cindy access to the shaven mound between her thighs. Cindy gave a murmur of excitement as she leant in between Sarah’s thighs, her tongue slipping out and swiping up the length of Sarah’s slit.

“Oh God!” groaned Sarah as Cindy’s skilled tongue toyed with her clit and then moved down, probing up inside her pussy. Sarah leant back on the couch, closing her eyes, her hands running up to cup her own big breasts and squeeze them as the lovely nurse started to eat her out.

Cindy’s fingertips rubbed the swollen nub of Sarah’s clit as her tongue burrowed into her pussy, drawing loud groans of pleasure. Sarah writhed on the couch as Cindy’s tongue lapped at her cunt, driving her absolutely wild.

Sarah was so caught up in the blissful sensations that Cindy’s tongue was producing that she didn’t notice as the buxom nurse reached down into her handbag that lay beside the couch. Without pausing the fluttering of her tongue, Cindy drew a long, bright pink dildo out of her purse.

“Ahh!” Sarah screamed out in pleasure as the dildo suddenly impaled her. Her eyes went wide as her hungry cunt was suddenly filled. “Oh God!” Sarah’s whole body shuddered and she loudly screamed out in joy, her body orgasming at the surprise penetration. Cindy didn’t let up, her tongue flicking at Sarah’s clit and her hand pumping the pink dildo rapidly in and out of Sarah’s clutching pussy. The blonde teacher arched her whole body, moaning as she climaxed powerfully.

When Cindy finally withdrew the dildo several minutes later, Sarah slumped back into the couch, breathing heavily, her massive chest heaving. Cindy still wore a wicked grin as she bent back down and sucked at Sarah’s soaked pussy, lapping up all her juices.

“So you like my little friend?” Cindy asked once she was done, waving the pink dildo in the air towards her friend.

“Oh wow,” groaned Sarah, shivering at the memory. “Quite a surprise.”

Cindy smiled. “Great, you can use that on me now,” the well-endowed nurse grinned in anticipation.

**

Sarah had an extra bounce in her step the next day, classes seemed to fly by and before she knew it she was heading towards the drama room for the final day of after school filming on the school play. She had intended to take a look at the script during her lunch break, but Principal Schwartz had called a faculty meeting and she had run out of time.

When she reached the drama room she saw only Scott and Corey were there today, both already in costume which disappointed her a little. As well as their eighteenth century costumes, they both wore rather glum expressions.

“Hi guys,” Sarah greeted them cheerily, still on a high from the previous day. “What’s wrong?” she asked when she saw their faces.

“We can’t film today,” Scott explained. “Tina’s gone home sick.”

Sarah’s heart lurched slightly as she saw the disappointed look on both boys’ faces.

“That’s ok, we can film tomorrow,” she suggested.

Corey shook his head. “The video gear has been booked out by the science club for the next two months. Some documentary or something,” Corey didn’t meet her gaze, Sarah wasn’t sure if he was embarrassed by yesterdays tryst or if it was just his shy nature.

“Oh I’m sorry guys,” Sarah said sympathetically. “Surely there’s something we can do?”

Scott shrugged. “We were so close too, the final scene was today,” the young eighteen year old wore a bleak expression.

“Can we film it without Tina?” Sarah suggested optimistically.

Scott scoffed at this. “She’s the main actress in the scene, it’s just me and her,” he told the busty teacher.

Sarah frowned. “Well could someone else do it? Did she have an understudy?” Sarah was determined to find a way to avoid disappointing the two boys.

“No, no one else knows the part,” Scott said.

“None of the other girls really look like her either,” added Corey.

“Except…” Scott said thoughtfully. He scratched his chin as he seemed to weigh up an idea.

“What are you thinking?” asked Sarah hopefully.

“Well, what about you Miss Stevens?” Scott asked. “You’ve read and script, and I’m sure you’d be great in the role.”

“I don’t know about that Scott…” Sarah replied tentatively, suddenly she was not so eager to find a way to finish the movie.

“You’d be perfect!” agreed Corey. “I mean you look quite a lot like Tina,” he was staring directly at her impressive bosom as he said the last part.

“I don’t know anything about acting…” Sarah tried to think of an excuse, she also felt suddenly terrible about the fact she hadn’t got around to even looking at the script.

“We’ll help Miss Stevens,” Scott assured her. “Please help.”

Sarah’s heart melted at the hopeful expressions on the two teens faces, she couldn’t bear to let them down. “Ok, I’ll give it a go,” she said at last. “But I don’t know if I’ll remember all the lines,” she added, trying to cover for not reading the script yesterday.

“It’ll be fine,” Scott told her. “There aren’t many lines in the last scene.”

Corey was already grabbing the elegant costume that Tina had worn yesterday and handing it to the blonde teacher. “Here you go Miss Stevens, this will be great.”

Sensing no way out, Sarah took the dress and headed across the hall to the women’s toilets to get changed. She quickly shrugged off her clothes, piling them neatly in the corner, dressed in just a tight sports bra and a skimpy white g-string she took a look at the costume that Corey had given her. It was a very beautiful pale-blue embroided dress, just like something a princess would wear in a fairy tale and Sarah was actually quite excited at the prospect of wearing it. The dress was strapless and came with a rather small looking corset, if she kept her sports bra on the straps would show and ruin the look so she would have to go braless, however the tight fitting corset would no doubt kept her busty knockers under control.

Sarah sighed and reached behind her back, unclipped her bra and letting it drop off her shoulders, her heavy breasts swinging free. Sarah ran her hands up under her gigantic melons, lifting them up and giving them a squeeze, enjoying the freedom of her topless state. She then picked up the corset and wrapped it around her slim waist. It sat just above her hips and came up to just above her nipples, covering about half of her large boobs.

Sarah frowned as she realized it had a lace up back on it that tied at the top. She first tried to reach over her shoulder for the lacing, but couldn’t even come close. Next she hooked her arm behind her back, trying to reach the lace from beneath. Sarah muttered under her breath as she stretched her fingers, reaching for the lacing, she felt her fingertip graze one of the laces.

“Damn!” she swore after a few more moments, there was no way she’d be able to the corset up by herself. Sarah bit her lower lip, deciding what to do. She briefly considered leaving it off, but remembered how low cut the dress had been on Tina. Sarah was ever more busty, there was no way the gown would hold her vast jugs in place, and the strapless nature of the garment meant wearing a bra was out of the question.

Sarah sighed loudly and went to the door, holding the corset in place over her swelling chest as best she could. She opened the toilet door and called out for Corey.

Corey came to the classroom door and looked out across the hallway where Sarah was peeking out from behind the door, trying to keep as much of her body hidden as possible, just in case Steve the janitor happened to wander by.

“Are you ok Miss Stevens?” Corey asked.

“Can you come in here and give me a hand a moment Corey?” Sarah asked, she decided that Corey had already seen her naked so what would it hurt if he helped her into the corset.

Corey grinned. “Sure Miss Stevens,” he immediately agreed, stepping across the hallway and entering the girls’ toilets.

Sarah felt oddly embarrassed as the young man closed the door behind him, his leering gaze taking in the incredible sight of her barely contained hooters and panty clad lower body. Considering how intimate she had got with him yesterday she had no reason to be shy.

Corey licked his lips, admiring the busty teachers long slim legs and her panty covered mound. “What’s up Miss Stevens?” he asked.

“Can you please tie up the lacing on this thing,” Sarah said, with a slight blush. She turned around, presenting the unlaced back of the corset, as well as her almost bare ass. The thong back of her panties showed off her tight, firm ass cheeks to excellent effect, the view not lost on young Corey.

“Sure,” Corey agreed, adjusting the sudden large bulge that had emerged in the front of his pants. He stepped up behind the beautiful teacher and began to wind the lace through the eyelets on the back of the corset. As Corey began to pull the back of the corset closed he arched his hips forward so that his crotch brushed against Sarah’s almost bare buttocks.

“Oh!” gasped Sarah as the corset began to tighten around her waist. “That’s tight!”

“It’s supposed to be like that,” murmured Corey, bumping his erection into Sarah’s amazing ass. He moved higher, lacing up more of the corset.

Sarah’s breathing became slightly shallower as the corset drew tight around her stomach and ribs, if it had been any more constricted she was sure she would have heard a rib crack. “I don’t know how they used to wear these things,” Sarah joked as Corey worked.

“Just takes a little getting used to,” he assured her as he started to tie up the uppermost lacings.

Sarah murmured softly as the corset pulled tight across her massive breasts, squashing the vast melons against each other and pushing them upwards. It felt like the tight garment was pushing her huge tits right up around her chin, ample swells of flesh welling up above the neckline of the corset.

“All done,” Corey announced at last, patting Sarah on her pert posterior as he finished.

“Thanks,” Sarah replied breathlessly, turning back around to face Corey.

“Wow!” he gasped when the busty teacher faced him. Sarah looked amazing in the corset. Her already remarkable hourglass-figure was further exaggerated by the corset, which pinched in her slim waist and shoved her massive breasts upwards. “You look amazing!” Corey’s hands encircled her skinny waist and he ran them up her sides, brushing his fingers over her plump tits. “I think I’m gonna have to bend you over that sink over there, like I did on your office desk.” Corey unzipped the fly of his pants and pulled out a rock hard erection.

Sarah glanced at Corey long erection, she was a little surprised by his boldness. “Please put that away Corey!” she told the previously shy eighteen year old.

“You’re gorgeous Miss Stevens, look what you’ve done to me!” he waved his hard cock towards her, taking a step forward. “You’ve gotta let me fuck you again!” he moaned desperately.

“Sorry Corey, there’s no time,” Sarah said. “Scott is waiting just across the hall. And we have to get his play finished.”

“How about at least a blowjob? Please, Miss Stevens?”

His words suddenly reminded Sarah of one of her previous student’s, Brent. He’d been such a sweety. “Ok then, one quick blowjob,” she agreed, somewhat reluctantly. Sarah immediately squatted down on the floor of the bathroom and gestured for Corey to bring his cock over to her.

“Thanks Miss Stevens!” Corey said with glee as he stepped in front of her and fed his cock into her waiting mouth.

Corey gave a moan as Sarah’s talented tongue immediately swirled around his cock and she started to slurp on his penis, her head bobbing rapidly. Corey’s eyes closed in bliss and his hips lurched as the busty gym teacher sucked him hard and fast, endeavoring to get the horny eighteen year old off as quickly as possible.

Sarah’s hands reached up and stroked Corey’s testicles as she sucked him. She was having a little trouble breathing, with the combined effect of a mouthful of cock and the constricting corset she was wearing.

“Oh wow!” groaned Corey blissfully as Sarah bathed his dick in her warm mouth. He reached down and stroked the top of her head. As he got more and more aroused one on his hands gripped Sarah’s head by her ponytail, encouraging her to move faster over his trembling cock.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,756 Followers