The School Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,757 Followers

Corey insistently thrusting cock and tugging on her hair made it even more difficult to breath. Instead of pulling back however, Sarah sucked harder, her tongue doing wondrous things to the base of Corey’s cock.

“Ahh!” with a grunt Corey’s cock exploded, spraying cum into Sarah’s mouth. He released his hold on Sarah’s ponytail as he unloaded into her warm, sucking mouth. Sarah kept her lips tightly sealed around the teen’s twitching organ, sucking down every last spurt of jizz.

“Oh shit!” groaned Corey when he finally stopped cumming and Miss Steven’s drew her mouth off his cock. “I needed that.”

Sarah took a deep breath as she wiped the corners of her mouth. The corset was still constricting, but at least she was able to get a lungful of air. Her massive breasts heaved against the neckline of the garment as she sucked in more air.

“I’ll finish getting changed and meet you back over there,” Sarah said, nodding towards the drama room.

“Ok Miss Stevens, thanks for that.”

Sarah smiled as Corey departed and then reached for the elegant blue dress, pulling it on over her head and slipping her trim body inside. The dress was a perfect fit, Tina’s well-curved body obviously more of a match for Sarah’s than she had first thought. Sarah was a little bigger around the bust perhaps, but the tight corset kept her massive jugs in check and she had no trouble lacing up the front of the dress, ample swells of succulent tit-flesh welling up and forming an impressive cleavage.

Just before she headed back across to the drama room she paused and checked her appearance in the mirror. “Wow!” she breathed, surprising herself with how good the dress looked on her. It was no wonder that Corey had pounced on her. The ponytail, however, had to go. It looked far too casual and sporty for an eighteenth century noblewoman. Sarah slipped off the band that held her hair up and shook her long blonde locks out, letting them settle around her shoulders. “Much better,” she said aloud before heading out the door and back across to the drama room.

“Yikes! You look amazing Miss Stevens!” blurted out Scott in frank admiration when the busty teacher re-entered the room.

Sarah couldn’t help blushing at the complement, she did feel very feminine in the beautiful blue gown. “Thanks Scott, you think I’ll pass as Tina.”

Scott nodded. “Tina looked good, but you look incredible!” His eyes were locked onto the ample mounds of her big boobs.

“What about the hair?” Sarah asked, Tina had red hair.

“Don’t worry about that,” Corey assured her. “We’ll try and keep the camera off your face so that no one notices it’s not Tina anymore.”

“Oh ok, that should work.”

“Right, let’s do this,” said Scott. “Come stand over here by me Miss Stevens and we’ll get started.”

As Sarah moved over to Scott’s side Corey stepped behind the camera. As promised he didn’t focus on the busty teachers face, but instead pointed the camera straight at her chest.

“Three, two, one, action!” Corey announced.

“Wait!” called out Sarah, “I don’t know my lines!”

Corey stopped the camera.

“There’s no real dialogue in this scene remember?” Scott said referring to the script.

“Just ad lib if you need to,” Corey added.

“Ok,” Sarah replied, somewhat uncertainly.

“Three, two, one, action!” Corey repeated, hitting the record button on the camera as he gazed at Miss Steven’s heaving bosom through the viewfinder on the camera.

At the action command, Scott immediately grabbed Sarah by her bare shoulders, pulling her in front of him. “Just shut up and kiss me,” he said huskily.

Sarah’s face showed a surprised expression, but she didn’t have time to reply as Scott pulled her against him and passionately kissed her on the mouth. He used the tricks she had taught him the day before, his tongue gently parting her lips and probing eagerly into her mouth. If he tasted any of Corey’s cum on her breath he didn’t say anything. Sarah’s body melted slightly, pressing up against the teen as he hungrily kissed her, her heavy breasts squashing against his chest.

“Oh my!” she gasped when his mouth finally left hers. She was even more surprised when Scott started to kiss her neck, trailing tickling kisses across her throat and then out over her bare shoulder. She sucked in a deep breath when Scott’s tongue flicked out, tracing the line of her collarbone. Scott’s kissing mouth moved lower, his soft lips pressing into the swelling flesh of her upper breast.

“What are you doing?” Sarah gasped in shock, stepping back from the student.

“Cut,” called out Corey, his voice sounding frustrated.

“What’s wrong Miss Stevens?” Scott asked.

“You were…” she began, stammering slightly, the whole thing had taken her by surprise. “And in front of the camera…what were you thinking?”

Scott frowned. “It’s all in the script,” he said hesitantly. “You read it before you agreed to this didn’t you?”

“Yes!” Sarah quickly said, trying to cover up for her oversight. Her mind was racing, just what was she getting herself into. Sarah frowned, she could hardly go and grab the script now, and after all it was just a little harmless kissing. It wouldn’t go further than that, not on camera surely…would it? “I was just surprised, sorry about that,” she apologized.

“Ok, ready to try again?” asked Corey after a moment, he looked from Scott to Miss Stevens and then back again.

“Yes, all set,” Sarah said, suddenly wishing she hadn’t agreed to take Tina’s role after all.

“Right, from the top. Three, two, one, action!”

“Just shut up and kiss me!” Scott said, rushing the line this time as he pulled Sarah’s body against his and kissed her hungrily. Their earlier kiss had obviously had an effect on the teenager, because this time as Scott’s tongue slipped into her mouth, Sarah felt a hard bulge rubbing against her leg.

Sarah closed her eyes and let the young student kiss her, his tongue toying with hers for a moment before he broke off and started to kiss her neck and shoulder. Sarah moaned slightly, trying to get into character and cover her nervousness as Scott once again began to kiss his way down her upper torso, his lips heading for the tops of her breasts. She couldn’t help but tense up slightly as Scott pressed his lips against the softness of her right boob, very conscious of the camera watching her.

Scott moaned quietly in appreciation of the twin mounds he was worshipping. His hands holding Sarah’s corset-constrained waist as he moved over to her left breast, kissing the top of the ample globe tenderly.

Having not read the script or even glanced at it, Sarah had no idea what would happen next. She almost physically jumped as Scott slid his hands up from her tiny waist, reaching for the lacings at the front of her ball gown. She sucked in a sharp breath through clenched teeth as Scott started to unfasten her gown, her eyes repeatedly flicking over towards where Corey was standing by the camera, the red record light flashing.

Scott gave a little whimper of approval as the front of the buxom gym teachers dress fell open. Sarah half expected her massive breasts to tumble out, but they were held firmly in check by the ultra-tight corset Corey had strapped onto her. The rigid, old fashioned, underclothing kept her incredible cleavage intact as Scott leant down, unable to help himself from planting a second pair of affectionate kisses on her impressive mountaintops. Sarah’s heart was racing, she was used to having control over her student-teacher affairs, but now her own pride stopped her from admitting she hadn’t read the script and taking over the direction of their little love scene.

Scott’s cock was rock hard, straining against his pants as he rubbed his face in Miss Steven’s cleavage and ground his crotch against her thigh. He drew back out of her bosom and moved his hands up to her shoulders, grabbing the now open top of her dress and pulling it down to her waist. When Scott and Corey had first written this scene into the script Scott had expected to be doing this to the gorgeous Tina, but this was even better. He was actually undressing the hottest women in school, Miss Sarah Stevens!

The excited teenager bent over and pushed the dress down over the flare of Sarah’s womanly hips, letting it fall to the floor revealing her scanty white thong panties. As Scott straightened, he ran his palms over her curved hips, pulling her in against him as he once again eagerly kissed her soft lips, his tongue sliding into her wet mouth. As they kissed his hands slid down her back, running across the lacings of her corset, down to her full, firm posterior. Scott groaned into the busty teachers mouth as he squeezed her ass, it felt wondrously round and perky in his palms.

Sarah stood still as Scott broke off their kiss and moved around behind her, she glanced self-consciously over at the camera and saw that Corey was rubbing his crotch through his pants as he filmed her and Scott getting hot and heavy.

“You’re beautiful,” Scott murmured as he stood behind her, reaching out and placing both hands on her fantastic ass, giving it another squeeze, almost as if testing fruit for freshness. The student then moved his hands up to the lacing on the back of Sarah’s tightly tied corset, pulling on one of the dangling cords and undoing the bow Corey had tied. Sarah exhaled with some relief as the corset immediately loosened, her heavy breasts straining against the now partly open garment.

Scott’s hands trembled with excitement as he started to untie the back of her corset. He was about to see Miss Steven’s tits, something he had enjoyed numerous dreams about, usually the short of dreams where he woke up with sticky sheets.

“Are you sure we should be doing this?” asked Sarah, chancing some of that ad lib dialogue that Corey had suggested. It was her last chance to avoid appearing naked on camera.

“I’ve wanted to do this as long as I can remember,” Scott murmured reverently in reply as he finished unfastening the corset, Sarah wasn’t sure if he was speaking in, or out of character. As the corset started to come undone and fell forward, Sarah caught it and held it up against her chest. Despite her near exposure, it was quite a relief to have the too small corset off.

Scott gave a moan as he ran his hands over her smooth bare back and then circled his arms around her from behind, his hands sliding under the sides of her corset and cupping her big breasts as she tried to keep the massive mounds hidden from the camera. Scott’s insistent erection was straining against his costume and pushing insistently against Sarah’s ass as he started to squeeze her big boobs, his hands moving swiftly underneath the garment Sarah had clutched against her chest.

Sarah moaned softly as Scott’s fingers found her nipples and gave them a hard pinch, before once again filling his palms with her expansive melons and squeezing and groping eagerly. He started to grind his erection harder into Sarah’s ass as his hands toyed with her luscious jugs, squeezing and playing with them to his hearts content.

After a couple minutes of fondling he moved his hands up to the top of Sarah’s unfastened corset, prying it from her fingers and then tossing it aside, leaving Sarah almost naked, her skimpy white panties the only clothing remaining.

Sarah heard Corey moan from behind the camera as he zoomed in on her exposed breasts.

Scott’s hands returned to Sarah’s immense tits, cupping the undersides and lifting them upwards towards the camera. Scott gave her big breasts a firm squeeze, then jiggled them for the camera before he crouched down behind her, dropping to his knees. Scott leant forward and kissed one of Sarah’s exposed buttocks, then reached up, hooking his fingers inside the waistband of her panties and then swiftly tugging them down, leaving the beautiful teacher completely naked in front of her camera. Sarah desperately wanted to cover herself, worried the whole school would later see the tape, but resisted the urge, leaving her hands at her sides.

Scott took the naked teacher’s hand and led her over to the antique couch that was the only prop in the drama room.

“Lean forward and put your hands on the couch,” Scott whispered in her ear as they reached the far side of the room. Corey moved forward behind them, keeping the lens of the camera centered on the action.

The busty blonde leant forward, her shapely ass jutting out towards Scott as the eager teenager moved behind her. Scott was trembling as he took his hard cock in one hand and guided it towards Miss Steven’s waiting pussy, he could hardly believe what he was about to do was really happening. He paused a moment, rubbing the head of his cock up and down Sarah’s slit as he savored the sight of the gorgeous gym teacher bent over waiting for his thrust.

“Quickly Scott!” gasped Sarah, the maddening teasing of the tip of his cock against her pussy driving her wild.

“Oh yeeeeah!” Scott gave a long deep groan as he slowly pushed forward, his cock piercing Miss Steven’s cunt and sliding up deep inside her. Scott’s hands gripped her hips as he drove forwards until his cock was buried to the hilt, her warm pussy clutching every inch of him. He started to thrust against her from behind, shunting her forwards towards the couch each time he rammed his cock into her.

Sarah groaned loudly at his penetration, perhaps the movie business wasn’t so bad after all. Her big tits swung beneath her as she held tightly onto the couch as the eager student fucked her. Corey zoomed the camera right in close as Scott’s cock sawed rapidly in and out of Sarah’s tight, hairless pussy.

“Oh yes, fuck me!” Sarah cried out as she ground her hips back towards Scott’s thrusting, teenage cock, letting him full her with each thrust.

Scott gave a grunt of lust in reply as he fucked his slutty teacher, the small drama room filling with the sounds of their slapping flesh. Scott ran his hands beneath her, squeezing and groping her big breasts as he fucked her. His fingers found her big nipples and with every thrust of his cock he started to tug downwards on them, causing Sarah to groan in appreciation.

Scott suddenly squeezed down extra hard on her big tits, his body stiffening and his cock jolted inside Miss Steven’s perfect pussy. “Oh shit! I’m cumming!” he gasped as he rammed his cock deep into her, firing jizz right up inside the gorgeous, slutty teacher.

Sarah gasped in pleasure as she felt her students cock pulse and surge inside her. The busty gym teacher ground her hips back against Scott as his fingers clamped down on her tits and he humped his cock into her.

“Oh fuck!” groaned Scott, pumping Miss Stevens full of his seed. Once he was finally spent he gave her big breasts one last squeeze and then reluctantly drew out of her.

“Wow,” Sarah whispered as she straightened up.

“That was great Miss Stevens,” murmured Scott, if anyone noticed that he had slipped up and not called her by her characters name no one said a word.

Sarah smiled and leant towards Scott, planting a tender kiss on his lips.

“Perfect…and cut!” called out Corey, turning off the camera and peering over at his gloriously naked teacher.

“That was amazing,” murmured Scott, still slightly dazed by the fact that he had actually just fucked the hot blonde standing beside him.

“So the movie’s all finished?” Sarah asked, looking anxiously over towards the camera beside Corey, suddenly a little worried about the rather incriminating tape.

“Sure is,” confirmed Corey as she started to take the camera off the tripod ready to put it away.

Sarah bit her lip fretfully. “So the whole school is going to see this movie then?”

“Probably,” Scott agreed, his chest swelling up slightly with pride, the other guys would be so jealous.

“Won’t they know it’s me in the last scene?” Sarah asked Corey.

“Maybe,” he shrugged.

“What would it take to convince you to make some, ah, tasteful editing?” she asked.

“You’re not intruding on our artistic freedom are you Miss Stevens?”

Sarah licked her lips and winked and the student, “I’m sure I can make it worth your while,” she said with a broad grin.

Corey’s loins tingled slightly at the wicked glint in her eye. “Perhaps we can come to some arrangement,” he readily agreed.

THE END

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,757 Followers