The School Reunion - No Angels Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife's school reunion gets out of control...
7.5k words
3.25
73.4k
75
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers

My wife Claire is a pretty little thing. Even after ten years of marriage, she's still as cute as she was when I first met her. Her shoulder length blonde hair still has the same lustre and her green eyes still have the same mischievous sparkle that drew me to her that night when I met her in our first year at college. She's no longer the slim and petite type that she was, but I love her fuller figure now; her curvy hips and butt and her considerably bigger 38DD breasts are the icing on the cake. Claire doesn't have a supermodel figure, but she still turns heads when in her bikini on holiday, or walking down the street in skirts or revealing tops.

So I wasn't surprised when she told me that one of her old school boyfriends had 'kind of hit on her' via Facebook. A few days before, she'd received an invite to a school reunion. Some of the old pupils had tried unsuccessfully tried to arrange a ten year reunion five years before, and were trying again now it had reached fifteen years.

This time, the response had been pretty good, so it looked it would go ahead. Claire hadn't committed to going, but one of her old friends, a chubby guy called Mark, had been excited to find her on Facebook and they'd been chatting a little bit since then. He asked her to meet for coffee, which she said she'd think about and she was cool with, until he said they could go to his after, if they got on well. She showed me the message, and asked me if I thought he was hitting on her, and I had to admit that it looked that way. She said she'd be flattered if it someone better looking, and while I looked on, she sent him a message pointing out that she was happily married and apologising if she'd given him the wrong idea.

That was the end of it, as far as I knew. She said he'd replied a bit awkwardly, promising to apologise to both me and her at the reunion, if we were still going and Claire wrote back that of course she wouldn't let a misunderstanding stop her from going.

Out of the two of us, I'm the eldest by eighteen months, so although we went to the same school, I don't know many of her old friends, other than a few looking vaguely familiar and a couple of them had names that I'd heard of, mostly because they had grown up and still lived in the same area as us. None of the select few that had made a success of themselves and moved away from our small town looked like returning to celebrate the fifteen year reunion, so Claire felt comfortable enough to go. No one likes going to these things, only to feel intimidated or upstaged by all your old peers who've moved on to bigger and better things.

The date of the reunion came around pretty quick, as things seem to, the older you get. Claire was already getting ready by the time I got home from work, not surprising in the least as it takes her a couple of hours to get ready to go anywhere, even just to the local shop. She was wearing a cobalt blue dress that she'd bought especially for the occasion. It was just above the knee in length, showing off her smooth legs and showed a hint of cleavage on the top half. Her blonde hair was clipped up in a bun, showing off her neck and her make-up was gorgeous. Smokey eyes and lipstick in a shade of red that was bright but just on the right side of slutty.

"How do I look?" she smiled at me and did a little twirl.

I replied by wolf-whistling. "I'll be the envy of every man there," I said. "All the guys who didn't ask you to prom will realise what a mistake they made."

Claire blushed. When we first met, she told me that I was only her second boyfriend. She hadn't been popular at school, being a late developer and your average awkward teen, braces on her teeth and a spotty complexion. She'd said that she dated a guy from school but not until she left and started college, and that she'd lost her virginity to his much older best friend after they split up. A silly, drunken one-night stand. The guy had offered her a shoulder to cry on, one thing led to another and she ended up regretting it.

Then she met me a couple of months later and we hit it off right away. A year later we were engaged, then two years later we were married. I often worried that we'd settled down too young. She'd only had that one boyfriend and subsequent sexual experience, and I'd only been with two girls before her, but we were happy together and that was what counted.

I was intrigued to meet a few of her old school friends, just to see if I would remember a few faces and to see if it might bring back some fond memories. So, I wasn't exactly dreading it, but I certainly wasn't as excited as Claire. She'd gone from being barely vaguely interested about going, to really looking forward to it. In fact, the couple of days prior to the event, she'd talked about nothing else.

"I'm more worried that no one will remember me," Claire said. "I look a lot different now to when I did back then. What do I do if no one says hello to me?"

"You reintroduce yourself," I reassured her. "Don't be shy. Just say hello to people that you recognise and I'm sure they'll remember you. Or they'll pretend to, at least the men will, with you looking like that." I deliberately focused my attention on her cleavage.

"Stop it," she giggled, "I'm being serious."

"So am I," I laughed back.

The venue was only a short drive away but we'd decided to arrive there fashionably late, so the event was already in full swing. The place was more lavish than I expected and was decked out in ribbons and bunting, plus dozens of old school pictures of the students and teachers stuck around on the walls. We made our way around the room after grabbing a couple of drinks from the bar, but didn't find any pictures of Claire right away.

"Claire?" said a female voice from behind us, making us turn around.

"Steph!" squealed Claire. She hugged the tall brunette. Steph then paused and looked at me. "Sorry," Claire apologised, "This is my husband, Paul."

"Hi," I shook her hand rather awkwardly because I never quite know what to say when meeting a woman. It doesn't seem right to hug someone you don't know, but handshakes always feel like something a man should do only with other men. "Nice to meet you."

"Definitely," Steph said, giving Claire a look. "Wow," she said to my wife. "You've got yourself a hunk."

"Thanks," Claire smiled. "Don't you remember him? He was a couple of years above us in school."

"I can't say I do, but it's a good job you spotted him before I did," Steph laughed. The two were obviously old friends. "It's been such a long time. I wish we'd kept in touch."

Claire nodded. "Me too. I didn't really keep in touch with anyone from school."

"Not even..." Steph started, then hesitated, flicking a quick look in my direction. "You know who? You dated a bit after school, didn't you?"

"Ah, you mean Aaron." Claire glanced at me.

"I'm sorry," Steph began but I waved the apology away.

"It's fine," I reassured her. "We've been married too long for me to worry about things like old boyfriends." It was true. Claire and I were rock solid.

"He's the guy I was seeing before you. Don't worry, darling. He's not here." Then she looked at Steph. "Is he?"

Steph laughed. She had beautiful bright blue eyes. "No, he lives down south now, I think. None of... that lot... are here, as far as I know."

"That lot?" I had to ask.

"Aaron was one of the 'bad boys,' which is kind of why I liked him," Claire explained. "He hung around in the wrong company. His crowd gave me a bit of a hard time at school. Anyway, let's not talk about all that stuff. Let's enjoy ourselves."

With that, she waved her empty wine glass at me, and I went to the bar to get her a refill, leaving her to chat to Steph some more. On my way over, I walked past another board full of photos and almost walked right past but something must have caught my eye because I stopped and had another look at the picture top right. It took me a second to be sure, but yes, that was Claire. Her blonde hair was straight and long, her face was fuller and she didn't have any makeup on, but it was definitely her. She was standing with a girl to her left, a tall lanky redhead, then three lads of various heights on her right. Behind her, with a hand on her shoulder was a much older moustached man, presumably a teacher.

I picked up a fresh beer for myself along with a glass of white wine for Claire and when I walked back to them, the old friend that had asked Claire out for coffee, Mark, had joined her and Steph.

"Paul, this is Mark," Claire said, taking the wine from me and quickly sipping some.

"Hey," he said, taking my hand and shaking it firmly. "Listen, I'm sorry about the misunderstanding before." He was taller than I'd thought, but still chubby.

"It's fine," I shook his hand back, but squeezed a bit harder than I normally would have.

"Claire looks great," he said, after extricating his hand from my grip. "You're a lucky dude."

"Thanks," I said. "We've been married ten years now. You married?"

"Congrats," he said with a genuine smile. "Nah. Divorced. But amicably, you know?"

I didn't know, but I smiled politely and then Claire dragged me away to introduce me to another of her old school girlfriends, a freckled redhead called Nicola. Then pulled me in another direction to a short chatterbox called Christina.

An hour or so and several drinks later, Claire was having a great time, but it was all a bit much for me, so I told her to go mingle and decided to chill out for a while by the end of the bar with another beer. Steph saw me on my own and came over to join me for a drink.

"Claire seems really happy," she said. "I'm glad. She deserved to find a good guy."

"That's a nice thing to say," I replied and raised a glass. "To the class of 2001." Steph joined in the cheers and then we sat and talked for a little while, until a group of people walked in the room. Three couples. I recognised at least one of the guys from the photo that I'd seen and forgotten to tell Claire about.

"Shit," I heard Steph mutter under her breath.

"What's up?"

"Those guys. They weren't supposed to be coming tonight. It's the guys who caused a bit of bother for Claire." She stood up and apologised. "Sorry. I better go tell her they're here."

"Shouldn't I go?"

"No, it's fine. I'll handle it." Steph said. "You finish your beer. I'll find her and bring her over once I've warned her."

I shrugged. It didn't matter either way I suppose, and I was enjoying the beer. Probably the fifth one I'd had so far, and I could definitely feel its effects. The group approached the bar to order drinks and took seats right next to me. I was pretty sure two of the guys were the ones featured in the photo that I'd seen which was directly next to them now.

"Hey. Look at that picture," I heard the tallest of the three guys say. "Me, you, Sam Gardener and that girl you were dating. What was she called now?"

Another guy, broad with a shaved head, peered at the picture. "That's right, Claire, and oh, look, it's Mr Broadhurst. The gym teacher."

"Yeah. Hey, Aaron, I wonder if he's here. And Claire, it'd be fun to see her again."

Shaved headed Aaron looked around. "It sure would." He was smirking and I wondered why. His gaze swept across me but didn't stop. Of course, he had no idea who he was. "Tom, get drinks in for everyone. I'm going to have a look around." He passed the tall Tom a twenty note and disappeared into the dancing crowd.

"Who's Claire?" said the third guy, a tanned mediterranean looking fellow.

Tom nudged him subtly. "I'll tell you once the girls have gone." He ordered drinks, then waited until the three women that had accompanied them took their glasses and left in the direction of the dance floor, then continued. "She was Aaron's girlfriend at school. I could tell you some stories about her."

"Oh yeah?"

"Fuck yeah, man. There was this one time, we were all at the park and-" Tom had to stop for a second as the girls came straight back. I cursed under my breath. What was he about to say? Claire had always told me that she had only had a couple of boyfriends, and that while at school, none of the boys had ever been interested.

"What were you and Leo talking about, Tom?" said one of those girls. She put her arm through his and I noticed that they wore matching wedding rings, so I guessed she was Tom's wife. Leo obviously hadn't gone to the school so I wondered if his own partner had been a student instead.

"Just telling Leo a few old stories. Do you remember Claire that used to go out with Aaron? I can't remember her surname now."

"I didn't know her," she replied, "But I heard the rumours. I wondered why you suddenly shut up when I came back."

What rumours? My mind was whirling now. Perhaps that's all they were - rumours. Claire wouldn't have lied about her past, would she? Right at that moment, I saw Claire and Steph emerge from the crowd, their eyes scanning the bar for me. If they came over and Tom saw them, that would stop them from saying anything further and while I knew that curiosity killed the cat, I really wanted to hear more before speaking to Claire about it. So, I quickly walked right past Tom, Leo and the girls and headed to the men's room for a moment.

I emptied my bladder, and took my time in washing my hands, hoping that Claire and Steph would have walked off to look for me somewhere and after another few minutes, when I did walk out, the two women were nowhere to be seen. Tom and Leo were alone at the bar again, so I walked back up and ordered another beer, this time standing right at the side of them.

"She's gone now," Leo said, looking over his shoulder. "Who was the hot brunette with her?"

He must have been talking about Claire because Tom said that the girl was Steph. "They were best friends at school. Steph always stuck up for her, but Claire was just a magnet for trouble. She almost dragged Steph down with her. They fell out about it eventually but it's nice that they're friends again now."

"So tell me what happened then," Leo took a long swig of his beer. "It looks like the girls have deserted us, so we have all night and it's gonna get boring otherwise."

"There were three of us then," Tom explained, "Aaron, me and a kid called Nick. Nick died in a motorbike accident a few years ago. Good guy." He paused, his face sad for a moment. "Anyway, we were all really close. Hung about together every single day, until Aaron started seeing Claire. We missed him, so we told him to bring Claire out with us. We didn't mind a girl hanging with us, you know?"

"It's better than losing your friend."

"Exactly. Plus, she wasn't too hard on the eye, you know? Skinnier than she is now, long blonde hair, big tits."

Leo laughed. "I imagine you loved it."

"Yeah, especially when she and Aaron used to make out in front of us."

"Just making out?" Leo raised an eyebrow.

Tom grinned. "Ha, you guessed where this story is going. Nah, Aaron used to do stuff. We'd pretend not to be looking, but you know how young guys are."

"Stuff?" Leo questioned. This was getting interesting. I looked around. Still no sign of Claire. I wished that Tom would hurry the story up.

"We'd usually be in one of our bedrooms. Or occasionally in the park, or the woods. Somewhere reasonably private, you know. He'd get her tits out. Play with them. Finger her. Sometimes she'd give him head. Always while we were there. It was everything me and Nick could do not to get our dicks out and jerk off." He laughed and took another swig of his beer. "She knew what she was doing. Claire was a fucking prick tease, if you ask me. She deserved what she got in the end."

What the hell? This was not the innocent young teenager that Claire had always painted herself out to be.

"So, what happened?" Leo asked.

"Like I was saying, we were at the park. Aaron had already fucked her a couple of times by then, but never with us around. This time though, we'd all been drinking and smoking and she was pretty buzzed. One thing led to another and he ended up fucking her on the grass right in front of us. It was literally the most awesome thing I'd ever seen back then. I mean we'd seen her tits and pussy before, but seeing her fuck him was such a turn on."

"I can imagine," Leo said, prompting him to carry on.

My heart was beating so fast that it felt like it was going to jump right out of my chest. She'd lied to me. All these years. Why? I mean, I knew that the past is the past, but why lie? Unless she was ashamed of whatever happened next.

"So when Aaron told me to stick my cock in her mouth, I didn't hesitate. I was so worked up."

"Really? Did she stop you?" Leo said. The grin on his face was wider than ever.

"No way, man. She grabbed it and sucked on it like a lollipop. She loved it. Couldn't get enough. Then when Aaron finished, he passed me another condom and when Claire said it was okay, I fucked her too. Then she did Nick after me. Honestly, she couldn't get enough."

I couldn't believe my ears. This wasn't happening. Tom was making it all up. He had to be. If he wasn't, then it meant that not only had Claire lied about having no boyfriends, but she'd lied about losing her virginity to the older guy. Everything she'd ever told me could be a lie, as far as I knew. If what Tom was saying was true, that is.

"Fuck," Leo said and signalled to the barman for another beer. "I went to the wrong school. There weren't any girls like that at mine when I was younger."

"It got better," Tom continued. "After that, I met with her a couple of times for sex. Fucked her good as well. So did Nick. Aaron knew, but he didn't mind. It was all just a bit of fun. Claire liked sex and we were all at that experimental age. Finding stuff out what you like and what you don't - you know how it is. We had a good thing going, but then it all went wrong."

"How do you mean?" Leo glanced at me. I wondered if he'd noticed that I was eavesdropping, so I turned the other way, but kept on listening.

I saw Steph walk across the room but luckily she never looked my way. Claire wasn't with her. She was probably in the ladies room. I was going to ask her right out, as soon as she came back. I'd heard enough, but then Tom answered Leo's question.

"Me, Aaron and Claire were in the gym at school. It was after school, if I remember correctly. We'd stayed behind to watch a game or something that Aaron's brother was playing in. When it finished, we found ourselves alone in the gym, and well, it started as a dare."

"What did?"

"Can't you guess? We ended up fucking in the gym changing rooms. I was doing her from behind while she sucked Aaron and then Mr Broadhurst walked in. Honestly, I nearly died."

"Oh my fucking god!" Leo spurted out a mouthful of beer as he laughed out loud.

"Yeah, you can imagine, can't you? All three of us almost shit ourselves. We put our dicks away right away but poor Claire was totally naked. I've never seen anyone go so bright red. She looked like a tomato, trying to cover herself up while Broadhurst asked us what the hell we thought we were doing.

"So what happened?"

"We all got a suspension from school, but that was it. Broadhurst managed to keep it fairly quiet to save Claire's reputation. A few rumours got out, but he managed to sweep everything under the carpet mostly. Everyone's parents were notified, and Claire was grounded for ages afterwards. We never really saw her much after that. Broadhurst chaperoned her every night after school. A shame really. It was great while it lasted."

"It sounds it." Leo smirked. "She looks so innocent on that photograph. How did that come about, all of you together?"

"That was the following day, I think. We were all called into a meeting together to discuss the initial suspensions and one of the parents, not involved in the incident, walked in the office, so we pretended we were just having a school meeting with the teacher. The mum thought it was cute and took a picture of it. Who thought that it'd be on the wall at a school reunion fifteen years later?"

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers
12