The School Run Turns Dirty Ch. 02

Story Info
Return visit is more than he bargained for.
3.9k words
4.59
34.6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read part one before continuing...

For some strange reason I didn't see Stacy again at school for the next three days, I started to worry that she was avoiding me but finally I caught up with her on Thursday morning,

"I'm sorry I've not seen you in the mornings but Jade has been poorly and so I've not taken her to school until today."

"So how are you?" I questioned

"I'm as horny as hell and after Monday thank you, I keep relieving myself or seducing Nick, he can't believe his luck because our own sex life has not been too exciting recently" she smiled with a dirty glint in her eye "you really know how to excite a woman don't you."

I was pleased and flattered by her comments and thought I might try to push this one step further "you know what would really excite me Stacy?"

"No, but please tell me."

"Well I would love to watch you strip for me, I want to watch you wank and make yourself come."

"I guess you'd better come round then, see you in say ten minutes."

It seemed a long ten minutes before I arrived at the back door of their house, the door was already ajar and I proceeded in, "Shit, she's got company" I thought as I could here voices, it was another woman's voice I could here and thought I'd better make my retreat, before I got out the back door I heard Stacy say she would get some coffee sorted and she entered the kitchen before I was out the door, she put her finger to her pursed lips and ushered me outside,

"I've got Annette round for coffee but stick around cos the way I'm feeling I just might be able to seduce her for you, last time she came round I could have swore she was trying to make a pass at me!"

I couldn't believe my ears, she continued

"I didn't realise until she after she'd left, I'll close the curtains to the patio window so as you can see through the gap or you can always stay in here and spy through the dinning hatch" she gave my crotch a squeeze and lightly kissed me before returning with two coffee's.

"Fucking hell this should be good" I thought, Annette is a pretty blonde with a lovely pair of tits, similar in shape to Stacy but her tits were definitely heavier and rounder, Stacy returned to her company and I moved into position at the dining hatch, from my position I was at an angle looking face on towards Stacy, I had a reasonable good side on view of Annette and could see the shape of her breast through her blue t-shirt she was wearing, she also wore quite a short skirt and her bare legs were certainly worth a look. Stacy made an excuse about the bright sunshine and got up to close the patio door curtains, as she did she also opened the door slightly to allow me to hear everything.

The girls talked about a few things general and I could see that Stacy was getting horny because her nipples were clearly visible through her top, Annette must have noticed them but showed no signs of her sexual attraction towards Stacy. Maybe Stacy was wrong about Annette and so her task may well be harder than she thought, if not impossible.

I did begin to notice Annette's gaze occasionally dropping to Stacy's tits and the more she looked the hornier Stacy became, subsequently the firmer her nipples became. After a few more minutes Annette changed the topic of conversation by asking Stacy if she watched that film on channel five last night "No I didn't was it any good?"

"Well it got me pretty excited, there was so much sex in it I'm surprised it got through the sensors!"

"Tell me more, I love hearing dirty sex stories don't you." As she spoke she sat forward on her sofa and gave Annette a lovely smile, by doing this it also gave Annette a better view of her cleavage and those lovely nipples.

Annette began telling the story of how a married woman who had only had one sexual partner for 20 year had suddenly become widowed and began to discover her true sexuality

"She was into everything, it was great." Stacy smiled and asked

"Was there much lesbian sex in it?" this seemed to take Annette by surprise but she continued "don't you find watching two women making love as exciting than watching a couple doing it?" although the question was rhetorical it was clearly aimed at gaining a reaction from Annette and it certainly did.

Annette looked back at Stacy with a little glint in her eye, if she had tried to seduce Stacy last time then this was an open opportunity she couldn't miss, little did she know that she was the one being seduced and it was also for my pleasure as well as theirs. Annette's leaned forward and placed her hand on Stacy's knee

"You know Stacy, it sounds to me that you like a bit of female company don't you?" "Well I can't see anything wrong in two women enjoying the pleasures of one another can you?"

Annette had clearly taken the bait and moved a little closer "So you're into watching a bit of girl on girl are you?" Annette quizzed

"Well, to tell you the truth I did have a fling with somebody a few years ago and it was wonderful but short lived, we had to move away with Nicks job and we only enjoyed each other for a couple of weeks, ever since then I've tried to suppress those feelings because I'll only get hurt again and too many other people get hurt too"

Annette made her move and sat herself down next to Stacy, she sat very close and returned her hand to her knee, She looked into Stacy's eyes and began her seduction

"Stacy you are so beautiful it would be such a waste to deny yourself such pleasures, those feelings shouldn't be suppressed but enjoyed."

Stacy put on a coy face and replied "I've always found you vary attractive Annette but never thought you'd be look upon me in the same way."

"And how do you look at me?" Annette said out of excited interest

"Well you are so beautiful and your boobs are just perfect, I've noticed you at swimming and always try to catch you when your in the shower, I wish my boobs were like yours Annette."

Annette began to play with Stacy's hair, brushing it away from her face whilst her other hand was now caressing Stacy's thigh,

"Well that certainly makes two of us, I've always tried to be near to you so I can have a look at those wonderful nipples of yours, I've noticed you looking on a couple of occasions but didn't think you were getting turned on by me!" her voice had become softer and I knew that this was the beginning of something exciting, I had now fully released my dick and kept a firm grip on it as I slowly pumped back and forth.

"I would get so excited at the thought that maybe you were looking at my body in the showers, that I've often gone home and played with myself, you wouldn't believe how long I've wanted to kiss and have fantasised about making love to you."

It was at this point that Annette lent forward and kissed Stacy softly on her mouth. Stacy responded by returning her kiss and I could see her tongue snake out into Annette's hot mouth.

They became embraced and kissed passionately for a good few minutes, Annette lifted her hand from Stacy's thigh and began to caress her left breast through the thin material of her t-shirt, as she did so she pinched Stacy's nipple and rolled it between her forefinger and thumb, a deep sigh came from within Stacy as she continued to kiss Annette and returned the pleasure by lightly caressing Annette's right tit.

"Oh that feels so good Annette don't stop, it's been so long since I've felt another women's touch, your making me feel so fucking horny" they continued to kiss and touch one another breasts, Stacy had now opened her legs giving me a lovely view of her wet panties.

"I want to see you naked Annette, let me see your lovely tits, it would really turn me on watching you strip for me".

I was by now firmly rubbing my hard cock and thoroughly enjoying the show, I guessed that Stacy was staging this so as I could get a good look at Annette but I really think that she was enjoying it so much it didn't matter if I was there or not.

Annette stood right in front of Stacy who had slumped back on the sofa, as she stood only feet away looking down at her new wanton lover she enjoyed the sexy sight of Stacy opening her legs and exposing the wet crotch of her panties, from my position I could see Stacy in full and had a pretty good side view of Annette.

"God you look so fuckable sat there like that, your knickers are soaking so I guess I have some effect on you."

"You do, you got me so wet and I bet your in a similar state, show me, show me your lovely body Annette, I want to see you naked"

Annette moved to stand right between Stacy's knees, as she did Stacy pulled her own t-shirt over her head and began to play with her bare breasts, she cupped each breast with her hands and rolled and pulled on her already erect nipples. Annette's hips were swaying from side to side as she began to perform for Stacy, I watched contently with the knowledge that Stacy knew I must have been wanking off and from my position Annette's profile was as good as it gets. She began by caressing both breasts through her tight t-shirt, she pushed them together and lifted them as she kneaded her fine orbs,

"Take it off, show me those lovely big tits of yours" Annette followed her instructions promptly and lifted her top over her head to expose a pale blue lacy bra, it was a quarter cup bra and her tits did look magnificent in it, Annette was stood with her gaze firmly on Stacy's semi naked body, looked up and down between her proud nipples and her wet panties,

"Now your skirt, I want you to show me your lovely arse Annette, please don't stop undressing"

Annette pushed down her skirt and stepped out of it, her undies were matching to her bra and what a sexy sight it was, I could just see her mound protruding from my vantage point but I could see Stacy gazing wantonly up at Annette's fine figure.

Annette began to perform for Stacy and returned to caressing her boobs, as she did this she was gyrating her hips and talking dirty

"I've wanted this to happen for so long Stacy, come on it's your turn now, take your skirt off and let me see your beautiful pussy, show me how wet you are"

As she ordered her commands she slid a hand down across her own flat stomach and into the front of her knickers, Stacy watched on with her eyes fixed upon Annette's roaming hands, she lifted her butt from the sofa and in one motion pushed her skirt off onto the floor. Now sitting there in only her g string knickers she opened her legs wide I could see the lovely fine pubic hair I saw only days earlier, she pushed the crotch of her knickers to one side and using two fingers she parted her pink wet pussy lips and slid her middle finger deep into her love hole, her eyes closed as she sighed with pleasure and then followed it by sliding another finger in.

"You are horny for it aren't you" Annette said as she reached round to unclip her bra, her eyes still on Stacy crotch and Stacy's gaze firmly on Annette's tits. Her bra fell to the floor and now I could see for the first time just how fine her tits were, they must have been about a D or maybe even an "E" cup but they had very little sag, her nipples were only slightly smaller than Stacy's but her areola were much larger and darker in colour. She again cupped her tits and this time I could clearly see she was rubbing erect nipples between her thumb and fore finger.

"Oh that's nice, don't you just love playing with your nipples, it gets me so wet when I play with mine, even more so whilst I'm looking at your heavenly body."

Stacy looked up at Annette and gave her a loving smile

"They are certainly the finest tits I've ever seen, I wish mine were like that."

"Don't be silly you've got a fantastic body!" Annette replied.

Stacy again ordered Annette to entertain her "turn round sweetheart and show me your lovely bottom, I want to see it in all its beauty."

I knew Stacy did this for my pleasure but I don't think she was going to miss out either, as Annette turn she was now facing towards me full on for the first time, her figure was truly amazing and her tits formed a nice tight cleavage, her nipples were clearly very hard as she continued to caress them. I could now see the front of her knickers, which were silky at the front allowing me to see the outline of her public bulge, she appeared to have either very fine hair or no hair at all and there was clearly a damp patch forming in her gusset. Annette again moved both hand down to her knickers only this time she pulled then tight up to her pussy making the material split her pussy lips, as she did so she bent forward to give Stacy a sexy view of her arse and also showing me her tits hanging nicely down in front of her. As she continued to put on this show for Stacy Annette was oblivious of the fact that she was also putting on a show for me.

Stacy then suddenly changed the tempo, as Annette was stood in front of her bending over and giving her a view of her hot arse and pussy she sat forward, pulled Annette's panties off and placed both hand on either cheek of her arse, she almost made me cum there and then as she surprised both me and Annette by burying her head deep between Annette's bum cheeks, she began to kiss and lick Annette's butt as she moved her hands to Annette's crotch to play with her pussy, she was soon playing with Annette's pussy lips and her fingers began to work there magic on Annette,

"Jesus Christ Stacy that feels wonderful, no one has ever put there tongue in there before!"

I couldn't see exactly what was going on but from that I guessed that she was tonguing Annette's arse hole, after a couple of minutes Annette stood upright and I got my first view of her pussy, it was clean shaven and she had very prominent pussy lips, I could see clearly how wet they had become from the attention Stacy had been showing her. She turned around and faced Stacy who stood up and embraced Annette, they kissed passionately and pressed their tits into one another, they were caressing each other with their hands roaming everywhere. Still kissing passionately Annette moved her hand down to part Stacy's wet pussy lips,

"I've wanted this to happen for so long, I've dreamt of sucking your pussy ever since I first saw you at swimming, you are so beautiful, let me make you cum now, sit down Stacy and let me show you how much I've wanted you."

Stacy sat back onto the sofa and this time Annette knelt between her knees, she lent forward and began to kiss and suck on one of Stacy's erect nipples, as she did so her large tits rested over Stacy's damp bush of pussy hair, she lifted them and placed them so to rest in a way as if they had been held high by an uplift bra. Stacy sighed and reached out to play with Annette's large bosoms, she twisted Annette's nipples and which I guess had the right effect because Annette looked up at Stacy and Said "ummm, that's good, pull them harder."

Stacy was now tugging on Annette's teats which seemed to drive Annette on with passion,

"Yes, that's it, that wonderful, I love having my nipples pulled and tugged."

She returned to suck Stacy's tits and both girls now were obviously getting high with passion; they both were groaning and both rubbing themselves against each other.

"You look so fucking horny sitting there like that." Annette said as she sat back on her heels and taking in the vision of Stacy

"You have such lovely long nipples and such a tidy cunt, I want to make you come now Stacy, I want you to want me again and again."

Annette then took one of her heavy breasts and began to rub her erect nipple between Stacy's wet pussy lips; she found her clitoris with ease and began to tease it with her nipple,

"Oh, that's good" Stacy sighed,

Her eyes closed slowly as she relaxed into her role of receiver, Annette removed her nipple and shifted down and lightly kissed her pussy, I could see her tongue tasting and teasing Stacy's lips apart. She placed both hands on each of her lover's thighs and began to caress them as she continued to lick and kiss Stacy's cunt. Stacy was now moaning quite loudly and her hips began to lift and fall in time with Annette's attention

"Yes that good, you do that so well Annette, oh god that's going to bring me off big time!"

Annette then began to probe her lovers wet cunt with a long finger at the same time as reaching down between her own thighs and teasing her own wet pussy, her hand becoming a blur as she rubbed hard on her own clitoris, her own pleasure was causing her to also breath heavily and the sound of both women reaching orgasm was very exciting indeed, Stacy was watching Annette intently as she drew closer to the point of no return

"Ohhh yesss, I'm so close, don't stop, please don't stop"

She was almost crying as she spoke and it seemed to spur Annette on, her own wanking was getting more intense and she was now fucking Stacy with two fingers as well as licking her pussy with wild passion.

I was still tugging away on my hard on and almost at my own climax when the girls reached theirs; Stacy was now pulling and rubbing her own erect nipples whilst Annette continued to lick her pussy, Annette to was ensuring she got herself off. Through the wet material of her knickers I could clearly see her hand rubbing away on her own hot wet cunt, occasionally she would slide a couple of fingers deep into her open love hole and when she did she allowed herself the pleasure of teasing her arse hole with a long wet digit, from my position of behind her this was a sight I was taking great pleasure in. I was now thinking how good it would be to fuck Annette up her arse, as she clearly likes to have something up it!

Stacy began to cry out loud as her orgasm began to take control over her,

"Oh my god, Yes that's it, right there, oh fuck I'm cumming!"

Annette never wavered from her duties of licking her friend to orgasm and she continued to probe with her tongue and fingers, Stacy's hips now were pushing upwards to meet every stroke of Annette's tongue as she held Annette's head between her thighs,

"Oh Yes, go on you dirty cow make me come, that's it, yes, oh my god I'm gonna cum sooo hard, OH SHHHHIT YES, YES OOOOH YES!" She bucked her way to a mind blowing climax, her moans became cries and then almost screams as Annette plunged two fingers in and out of her pussy.

I could see the juices from Stacy's cunt covering Annette's fingers and flowing down between her bum cheeks. I've never seen a woman come as hard and loud as I just did and was near to climaxing myself, Annette was still playing with her own pussy and seemed happy to finish the job herself off, her fingers were now working their magic so fast on her clit and her breathing was now becoming more of a pant that I knew she was also about to climax, she looked up at Stacy and said

"I can't stop I need to cum now"

She sat back on her heels, kneeling in front of Stacy she brought her other hand from Stacy's thigh and as she rubbed her clitty with one hand she fucked herself with a couple of long fingers from the other. Stacy sat forwards and began to pull and pinch each of Annette's hard nipples as her chest rose and fell with her heavy breathing, Annette gave out a whimper of a cry and moaned deeply

"Suck them Stacy, I need you to suck them, NOW!", Stacy quickly repositioned herself and took one of the large erect teats and sucked it deep into her mouth

"OH THAT'S GOOD, Oh yes that's it right there, suck it hard, suck me, suck me hard!"

her head rolled back, eyes sleepy closed as she again whimpered and cried her way to orgasm. She was shuddering as she came but did it without the frantic noise of Stacy but with the deep cry and moan of somebody who knows how to get herself off.

When she finally came down from her orgasm she climbed onto the sofa and embraced her lover, both girls looked red and flustered as they continued to kiss and caress one another, they lay together side by side, their hands gently roaming over one another's hot bodies. Surprisingly Annette was still wearing her wet knickers although they had become firmly lodged between her bum cheeks; she was laying with her back to me with her left leg resting over Stacy's thighs,

12