The School Sick Bay

Story Info
Matron at a boys' boarding school gives an important lesson.
2.2k words
4.4
59.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't suppose many people think an old lady of eighty four worries too much about sex and they would be right, I don't worry about it, but I do like to reminisce.

There is one incident, in the summer of '65, that still brings me much joy and I have to confess still makes me feel hot. Oh for the body of a thirty year old, mine that is! Actually confess is a very appropriate word because I could have got into a lot of trouble for what I did then, or at least lost my job, but I am now eighty four and he must be nearly seventy, so I bet he remembers it as well as I do, I certainly hope so.

I was house matron, in those days, at a boy's boarding school. It was the summer term and the sun had been unusually hot and several of the boys had got burnt. Nothing unusual there, except one young lad had actually managed to get heat stroke, so I admitted him to the sick bay for observation.

He was a particularly tall boy with a mop of curly dark hair and as a recent widow of thirty something, missing out on the physical pleasures I had been used to, I confess I started to wonder what it would be like with a young virgin.

Oh wicked woman! But I was only wondering. I certainly had no intention of doing anything about it, except perhaps using the image in one of my not infrequent nocturnal fantasies, that is until I took his temperature and saw him looking longingly down the front of my uniform blouse.

I have to confess to being rather well endowed in that department and, in those days, really quite firm. I suspect that that is why the boys nick named me "Tits". I wasn't supposed to know but you catch snippets of conversation here and there and two and two always make four. Anyway he was ogling my chest and probably getting quite excited, poor lamb.

Actually I knew he had been getting more than just a little excited because a few minutes later I went in to prepare for lights out and told him to go and do his teeth. He jumped out of bed clutching the front of his pyjamas and rushed off in a rather unnatural way. I thought no more of it until I started to remake his bed for the night. There on the lower sheet was a damp patch and a faint aroma of pollen, evidence of his excitement getting a little too much.

I have to tell you this was a very special moment for me. Here was this lovely young lad, eighteen years old, getting sufficiently excited just looking down my cleavage to masturbate: bless. But one has to remember in 1965 there were no porn films and the most daring men's magazines only showed breasts, no pubic hair and certainly nothing explicit.

I think it was at this point that my wondering became more of a plotting. How was I going to get to see that young penis without frightening him off. My ambition at this stage was just to stroke him and let him touch my breasts then go back to my room and pleasure myself with my trusty hairbrush: no mr rabbit in '65!

I continued to make his bed and turned down the top sheet, just far enough to leave the damp patch showing, so he would know I knew. He came back in, stared at the bed, his jaw dropped and he leapt in pulling the covers up as quickly as possible.

I went to the door, looked over my shoulder, smiled coquettishly, and wished him sweet dreams. He must have known that I knew after that! I have to say I went to my room and brought myself off in my usual manner, it was just so damn sexy! Now I know he is definitely turned on all I have to do is get his pyjamas off.

The next day passed with all the usual routine but then I hatched my plot to separate him from his pyjamas. I took him a cup of tea at about a quarter to ten, then went to my room to change for the night. I slipped on a slightly revealing nighty and a flowing dressing gown.

It was June and still light untilI very late so if I kept between him and the light he was bound to see more than he expected, but that was only half my plan. I entered the sick bay to draw the curtains, keeping myself between him and the daylight of the window. He must have had a spectacular silhouette of my body.

I then went over and put my hand on his forehead as if testing for temperature, declared him to be a little hot and in need of having his temperature taken. So I left to get a thermometer, a rectal thermometer! I knew he would not be expecting this but I had just given him a cup of hot tea so his mouth would be unsuitable. Wicked, wicked woman! I also suspected that the silhouette I had just presented to him had provoked a response in the erection department!

I returned with the thermometer and told him about the tea. It took a few seconds to register and the look of horror on his face was priceless. I told him I'd seen hundreds of bottoms and not to be embarrassed, just turn over and pull his trousers down.

He tried to turn over and get his pyjamas down without exposing himself but I could see he was already erect: good start! I then took my time spreading those lovely tight young buttocks to expose his anus and took delight in sliding the cold thermometer in.

As a nurse, I know that not many men don't like their buttocks fondled and fewer still are unmoved by having something cool slipped into their rectum. As I saw his cute little sphincter contract involuntarily, I knew he was responding. I just mustn't push him over the edge.

Once the temperature was taken I told him to get dressed again and then a quirk of fate played straight into my hands.

As he turned over, and before he pulled up the covers, this fully erect juvenile penis jumped out of the front of his pyjamas.

It was so cute and so obviously incredibly stiff! He mumbled something apologetic and I realised that, if I was going to make a move, it was now or never. I told him it was my fault for being in my night attire. That I found it very flattering. It was not his fault. A perfectly normal reaction for a man of his age and that he was probably wondering what went on underneath my nighty.

I don't remember the exact sequence of events but I suggested he might like to stroke my breasts and I undid a few of the top buttons. His hand slid in and started to massage my breast and tease my nipple. He fumbled a bit but Hell, that was a good sensation, so I slowly slid my hand down, under the sheet to the front of his pyjamas and enclosed it round his very erect penis and started to stroke him slowly.

As life goes on you tend to forget just how rock hard an eighteen year old gets. It wasn't particularly long or thick, actually it was rather thin but, my God, was it stiff! I knew I was playing with fire and after a couple of light strokes his whole body went into spasm and he came. Boy did he ejaculate! I had a job hanging on to it as it twitched and jerked and semen went everywhere.

Oh the feeling of power! I took out a hanky, well prepared as ever, mopped him dry and encouraged him to keep playing with my boobs. He had the nipples as hard as little peanuts and the sensation as he stroked them with the palm of his hand was ecstasy. I allowed my hand to fall down between my legs and start rubbing myself. I must have got carried away because I had pulled my nighty up and could see him staring at my pubic hair.

He stiffened again so I lay down beside him and stroked us both as he stroked my breasts. He was just as stiff but not quite so trigger happy but the result was inevitable. Another hanky job! Then I tidied up and bid him goodnight.

I am a little ashamed to admit that I took the hanky to bed with me and buried my nose in its sweet pollen smelling dampness while I went to work with the hairbrush. Young cum smells so beautiful and sexy and there was no shortage of it in my hanky.

The decision now was to continue or not. While I was mulling it over I took a comb and scissors to my pubic triangle and tidied it up a bit as I have always been a bit luxuriant down there, so it was obvious that the decision was really a foregone conclusion! I knew he was keen but this could cost me my job or even worse, have me listed as a sex offender. He was eighteen, so not under age, but I was in a position of trust, what would his parents say? Anyway, I have to tell you that the temptation was too much and in the end and we continued.

That night I went to the sick bay for lights out dressed as before. I had decided to take the bull by the horns, if you'll forgive the analogy, and make it part of his education. He was sat up in bed and I made some joke about taking his temperature and he blushed. Then I just came straight out with it and asked him if he'd ever seen a woman naked.

Obviously he hadn't. So I asked him if he wanted to; silly question, and I knew it. I told him to get out of bed and stand in front of me which he did with the front of his pyjamas bulging delightfully. Then I slowly slipped the straps of my nighty over my shoulders, keeping the whole thing in place with my forearms and watched his face as I lifted up my arms and the nighty fell to the floor. It was a picture! He didn't know where to look first, breasts, pubic area, face, his eyes were gong mad in his head.

I then told him to take off his jacket and I admired his smooth chest, next I told him to pull the cord on his pjs and let them drop. What a beautiful sight. Young, firm, athletic and that erection! I don't recall ever seeing one like it. It wasn't the size that was impressive it was the fact that it was sticking up nearly vertically, almost touching his navel, proudly showing his testicles to the world!

So standing facing each other, naked as the day we were born, I encouraged him to play with my breasts and to touch my vagina. I remember that the moistness came as a surprise to him as I directed him towards my clitoris and gave him lessons in female genitalia, where to touch, how gentle he had to be and so on but I couldn't resist that magnificent erection.

I knew his first orgasm would not take long, which is exactly what I wanted, so I cupped his testicles in one hand, pulled his foreskin back and gently ran my finger round his frenulum. Bingo, a very few moments later he came, and came, and came. Oh I do so remember those violent ejaculations, the feeling of power, the twitching penis, fantastic! OK, out with the hanky!

Now it was time for the real lesson. I lay on the bed spread my legs and told him to kneel between my knees. I showed him my vaginal lips and my clitoris, told him how to take a girl to heaven with his tongue. He asked if he could try, well what's a girl to do? A young virgin kneeling between your thighs offering you cunnilingus, what would you do? Same as I did I'll bet. Suffice it to say I had an explosive orgasm.

He, of course, was as stiff as a poker again. I do so love the power of recovery of the young. As I recall, I then got him to put one elbow each side of mine and I guided his stiff little penis into my vagina. I remember it felt terrific, even after all this time, and once he was in he seemed to know exactly what to do!

I remember that I was so turned on by his tongue that I may have used some words that you won't find in any medical dictionary! To be frank I had another mind blowing orgasm. I had gone so long without sex that the sight of this young man giving me his all and, since I had already had one orgasm earlier from his tongue, the feeling of his young penis twitching violently inside me as he ejaculated again was one of my most memorable sexual experiences.

I wonder where he is now?