The School Teacher Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I so LOVED the feel of your silk slip brushing against my thighs,....my balls,....and,....against the backs of my hands and wrists ...the feel of your upper legs against my sides,....the feel of your big ass cheeks in my hands,....of your upper body pressed against me,....your huge tits pressed, so delightfully against my chest,...your tongue swirl- ing all over my ear!!! Your arms were extended as they ran alongside both sides of my head, your hands gripping the seat back for leverage as your incredible body moved and rocked and pumped on me! "UHHHHH!!!!! UHHHHH!!!! I'M GONNA,.....I'M GONNA,.....HOOT IS GONNA.... ....BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and, just as I said it, the first huge release bolted out of the large tip, spraying sooooo high and deep in your bowel,....and,....you felt every drop,.....every gush,...as my balls relinquished the massive load!!!!!

Your body shivered and spasmed as you felt your sweet pussy gushing! You wiggled your body down on me until you pressed against my emptying, big balls,....and, spray after spray shot into you,....as you gasped for breath! Your eyes were as wide as I had ever seen them as you so cherished my thick gism shooting in and filling your bowel!

After some 40 seconds, my cock gave up the last of what was in it's big balls! We laid back, taking deep breaths, and, you looked over at me, smiling, saying, "I am not worth a shit, Hoot, when you fuck me like this, but,....that is all right,...because,....I am ready to fuck again!"

"Give me a few minutes, Monica,....and,....I, too, will be ready!"

(To be continued)

-==-

12