The School Tramp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five minutes later, Stevie was naked and pulling up his first pair of panties.

Chapter 29 - Make Mine Mink

The booze and the weed kept Stevie fairly complacent as I helped him dress in the outfit I had brought for him. Stockings and garterbelt, sheer see through blouse and a nice dark skirt. Stevie was built like his sister, Karen, a bit overweight. I was not going for glamorous in his look, just feminine. In future he could find his own natural look. I spent several minutes on his makeup and then ran some mousse through his short blonde hair Modest two inch heels went on his feet.

In truth, he looked much more like a pretty boy than a girl, but it was a modest start.

When I finally let him take a look in a mirror, he was unsteady on his feet, from both the weed and the unfamiliarity with heels. I had him walk back and forth several time, before giving him a big hug and a light kiss on the cheek. His boner was rigid in his panties, pressed against my thigh.

I asked him if he had thought of a girl name for himself. He thought Stephanie would be fine. But I told him that Cassie had named me, and she had called me Sindy with an S. This had set the tone for my entire girl life. So I told Stevie that I was going to pick his girl name, and that name was going to be... Mink. Because I expected him to fuck like a mink and enjoy himself!

I cuddled up to Mink and asked him if he was ready for a bit of fun. He was clumsy as he tried to grab my waist and pull me to him. But I pushed him away. I gave us each another hit from my bong (Mink was quite adept at inhaling now) and then pushed Mink back on the couch. I then went to the door to the connecting room and opened it. Three large men came into the room. These were George, Harry and Amos, three of my regular customers. When I had explained what I had planned for the evening they had all been eager to help out.

Mink was looking a bit uncertain and nervous. I told George to go sit with him while I stood in front of him with Harry and Amos. I asked Mink if he had ever seen anyone actually have sex before and he shook his head no. I told him I thought it was time he got a treat.

I was not thinking of Mink as a SHE at this point. If Mink kept dressing I am sure in time he would be a she, but frankly I did not care. I just wanted to corrupt him enough tonight and fuck up his family! That is why I had a couple of video cameras placed discretely around the room, to pick up the action!)

I knelt in front of Harry and Amos and they lowered their pants, kicking them out of the way. I eagerly took both of their cocks in my hands and then eagerly sucked them in turns into my mouth. I did not try to deep throat them. I was not trying to scare Mink, but rather was showing him how pleasurable a blow job could be. When I looked over, George was sitting with his arm around Mink and his other hand was running up and down the new sissy's stockinged leg. George then turned the pussy boy's head with his finger and kissed him on the lips. Mink was hesitant. But then George's fingers stroked his rigid cock in his panties. Mink moaned and returned the kiss.

Meanwhile I was now on all fours, and was sucking on Amos while Harry got behind me and thrust his cock easily into my ass. I saw Mink's eyes widen as he saw me being pounded. I was very vocal in my enthusiasm, telling Harry to fuck me hard. I wanted to be sure that Mink knew this was enjoyable. George was avidly kissing Mink, who was eagerly accepting his tongue into his mouth. George's hand was cupped on Mink's hard dick, squeezing it and massaging it. Mink moaned lustily. George lifted his ass and removed his pants and underwear. He then took Mink's hand and placed it on his dick. Mink balked at first, but once his palm hit the slick rod, he wrapped his hand around it and began to slide his hand along its length.

I was lost in my own pleasure for a few minutes. Harry was ramming my bottom good and was hitting my prostate just right. He grabbed hold of my softball titties and tweaked my nipples as he pounded me.

When I next looked over at the couch, Mink was on all fours and had George's cock in his mouth, eagerly sucking. Amos had pulled Mink's panties down and while he wanked the sheboy's cock with one hand, he was using a couple of fingers to shove some lube into Mink's asshole. I eagerly watched the slight panic on Mink's face as Amos slowly pushed his cock at his asshole. I had done it, I thought - I had actually gotten the nebbish so stoned and turned on that he was letting two men fuck him at the same time!

I had enticed the men to the session this evening by promising them that they would get first crack at a virgin. Well, I say promised, but actually I sold Stevie's virginity to them. George had paid me three hundred bucks to be the first guy ever to fuck her mouth, and Amos had given me five hundred bucks to be the first cock in her ass. Harry was just along to fuck me and to get sloppy seconds on Stevie, er, Mink.

Yeah, I had had a fit when Johnny had pimped out my ass, but you know, I really did not have any moral dilemma from making money off of Stevie. It served the little shit right for being such a pansy ass.

Over the next ninety minutes the three men and I kept Mink busy in the middle of a sissy orgy. Mink had his ass fucked at least four times (five?) and sucked off each guy at least twice. Most of the time he was being fucked at both ends at the same time, but sometimes I was keeping two guys busy myself.

At one point Mink and I were sucking on the same dick, swapping it back and forth, and kissing a bit. I'm not sure if Mink ever realized that he and I never had sex during the evening. We kissed, and I squeezed his cock through his clothes early on, but I never touched his cock, and he never fucked or sucked me!

I do know that Mink ended up with several loads of cum up his bum hole, and plenty in his belly too. He also came several times, and had squealed in delight as the cocks rubbed his prostate to sissy heaven!

It was close to midnight when I led a still quite stoned Stevie out to Carlos's cab which was parked in a cark corner of the Ambassador's parking lot. Before we got in, I introduced Stevie more fully to Carlos. This included having Stevie kneel in front of Carlos and suck him off. When he finished, I noticed that Stevie had a string of cum in his hair. I did not remove it. He could wear it to bed that night as a badge of honour.

Stevie did not show up for school the next day. When I asked her, Karen grudgingly told me that her brother had come home very late the previous night and had told his mom in the morning that he was too sick to go to school.

The next day, Stevie was again very shy about speaking to me. But I dragged him behind the school bleachers. I shared a joint with him and got him to admit that he had really had a good time the other night. He did like being Mink, but he was uncertain as to whether he could get anyone else interested in him. I told him not to worry.

As I mentioned, I had stopped fucking most of the guys and teachers in the school. I figured that if I gave him a bit more encouragement, I could prod Stevie into being a cock slut too. I got both Jamal and Dougie to ask Stevie out that week. They both told me afterwards that Mink had been eager to fuck and suck with them. I figured that word of mouth would get around and Stevie would be able to be Mink as much as he wanted.

Chapter 30 - Bigger, Better Boobs and Butt!

Mom was going to be livid when she saw my surgical bandages again. I didn't think I would be able to put up with her screaming at me, when I was newly ... enhanced... so I arranged with Cherry, one of the other strippers at the Cradle, to stay at her place while I healed. So the morning of my surgery I packed a couple of bags which I took to Cherry's small apartment in Springfield. On the way out the door, I left Mom a note telling her I would be back in three weeks, but not where I was going, nor did I leave her any way of contacting me. (She sent me several emails, but I deleted them all without opening them)

I was going to miss three crucial weeks of school. When I got back, there would just be two more weeks of classes, including final exams. But I did not give a flying fuck about school anymore!

The only reason I would go back into the school after my latest surgery would be to show off my new body to all my girlfriends!

The surgery went fine. As I mentioned, I got my breast implants removed and much much larger ones inserted. The doc moved some fat off of my waist and into my butt, adding some other fat as well. He increased the collagen in my lips to make them even more plump. He also did some work on my cheekbones and my eyebrow ridge to feminize my face further. There was still more work he wanted to do on my face... but that would wait for another time, and more money.

I slept on Cherry's couch... well, when I was able to sleep. My new body shape... large tits and large ass, required me to get used to new sleeping positions. During the daytime, I was walking around even though I was quite sore. I would put on my four inch heels and practise walking. Each of my new tits was as large as a small cantaloupe. And nice and round and oh so fake looking. I spent long periods of time gazing at my tits in the mirror, fondling my own breasts and stretched nipples. My boobs were absolutely fucking gorgeous!

My ass was an amazing sight too. Although I had had nice tits after my last surgery, I still had a slim boy's butt. Yes, the hormones had been helping to give me a bit of curves, but now, I had a nice fleshy tush. While my new tits were firm and hard, my ass was now soft and spongy, and when I spanked myself, you could see ripples! God the guys were going to love banging my bottom!

Both my tits and my bottom were heavier than in the past, and I needed lots of practise in heels, finding my new centre of gravity and equilibrium.

Everything was wrapped up in bandages for the first week. The bandages on my butt and tits came off then, but my facial bandages remained for another week.

As soon as the bandages came off of my tits I went to the tattoo and piercing parlour. I had both of my nipples pierced and had thick studs put through each nipple. I also got a nice big tramp stamp across my lower back, just above my new ass. I figured that this was the time... while I was fully healing and not able to have sex on my back... this was the perfect time to get the tattoo done. I got a very fancy Celtic looking design with the words "Slut for Cock" interwoven. The words were hard to read unless you concentrated real hard. I figured most guys would be staring at my new ass long enough to get the message!

The most frustrating thing during all of this of course was the lack of sex. No one banging my new ass, no one sucking on my tits, no cock sliding past my new lips! Fortunately, Cherry was as much into pot as I was, and so she did not mind me smoking lots of weed while she was out. She had a day job at a grocery store so I did not see her much of the day. On weekend nights she was dancing at the Cradle of course. Week nights she was entertaining generous men whenever they called her up. She had a second bedroom, and that was where she took care of, ahem, business.

Cherry had her own website and the men called her up on the number she had listed on there. It sounded like a pretty safe way to find johns, rather than having to hang around a bar like the Kat Klub, or even worse, hustling on street corners.

There was one other benefit from my surgery. When I started dancing at the Cradle, I started noticing that my cockette was having a more difficult time getting and staying hard. Having it hard while I danced was much more erotic for me, and also seemed to bring in more tips. Also some of the guys who paid me for sex, wanted to suck on it, or even have me fuck them. Of course, if I used my cock, I charged them more. But as I said, I was starting to have difficulties in that department. And that was natural, due to the hormones.

But my surgeon told me to stay off the hormones for three weeks before surgery, and during my recovery time. He told me I could go back on them if I wanted, but based on my goals, he did not see me needing them. The surgery was giving me the curves that I wanted. And he realized that I wanted my dicklette to get stiffies!

So I was off of the hormones, and my little stick was standing proudly at attention again!

When my face bandages were off and the swelling had finally gone down, I looked fucking gorgeous! My face was now truly feminine. My lips were much fuller, but not a caricature. I went to the hair salon and they helped me complete my new look. My eyebrows were almost completely shaved and I pencilled in new lush lines. I changed my hair from the platinum I had been wearing to a more natural blonde, but I had it cut and then permed.

When I got done I have very much of a classic Barbie, bimbo look about me. Large fake breasts spilling out of my small top, short short hot pants, long legs, large ass. I was a dream doll for any man looking to find his porn princess!

To thank her for her hospitality I let Cherry be the first person to suck and slobber on my new tits. Fuck, but they were so sensitive! She had some large tits herself and it was interesting rubbing our large breast mounds together when I lay on top of her fucking her pussy with my cock!

I had no particular man in my life at the moment and so on the final Saturday night of my recovery I went to the Cradle to visit with my new friends, the other strippers there. They all hugged me and groped my new ass and tits. I giggled a lot and continued to play the dumb blonde. I also went in the back room and snorted some coke with a couple of the gals whom I had started supplying with blow that Karen was supplying to me.

I went upstairs to see Gambetti. He was pleased to see me, and very pleased to see the results of my surgery. In less than five minutes he had me stripped and sitting in a chair while he stood in front of me and fucked his cock between my melons. And they were indeed melons now. Nice large round hard boobs! I licked and sucked on his dick head as it popped out of my cleavage. But this did not last long. He bent me over his desk and rammed his cock up my butt. I loved the sensation of my new larger ass cheeks rippling as he pounded my butt. I swore and cursed at Gambetti, urging him on... telling him to fuck me faster, deeper, harder. When he was about to cum, I had him pull out and took the head of his dirty cock into my mouth. It had been almost three weeks since I had tasted cum, and I sucked his sweet load out of his cock and savoured the flavour and texture before swallowing.

Gambetti told me I would now be the main featured dancer at his bar and he already had a new name for me SinDD StaXXX. I loved it!

Chapter 31 - Burning Bridges

It was time to go home and face Mom.

On the Sunday I packed up my bag, hugged Cherry and called Carlos to give me a ride home. Carlos was speechless when he saw Sindy model 2! I gave him a big hug, a long kiss and squeezed his hard cock through his pants. On the drive back to Bigelow, it was hard for him to contain his eagerness to get to our usual discrete driveway where he could pull of so that I could blow him. As usual he gave me an additional twenty bucks to smoke while I sucked him off.

This was hardly necessary, since it seemed I was smoking almost non-stop now. Not only was I hooked on the nicotine, but I was convinced it made me look even dumber and sexier.

When I walked into the house pulling my wheeled suitcase, I was dressed in my now everyday casual wear. Short black skirt to show off my large ass. Four inch heels to show off my legs. I had thought about wearing a low cut top to show off my magnificent cleavage. But instead I wore an incredibly tight top which hugged my new jugs. My new nipple rings were clearly outlined through the tight material. I had chosen heavy large rings because they emphasized my sluttiness even more! My top also was cut short so that my belly button dangler was visible as was my tramp stamp. I knew the impression I wanted to make on mom!

I did not hear anyone at home, which was strange because the drive and street were filled with cars. I then realized that everyone was in the backyard. I walked through the house and out into the yard. About twenty people stared at me in surprise, and then it dawned on mom and Cassie that I was Sindy, returned.

They were astonished, and I could see that Mom was angry. But both of them hugged me, followed by Karen, and Jordan Henderson, and Johnny. Stevie looked at me mischievously and gave me a discrete thumbs up! There were about 15 other friends and neighbours in the yard and a barbecue was in progress. Mom muttered under her breath that I should behave myself and that we would be having a very serious talk after everyone had gone home.

I lit up a cigarette and perched on the end of a table as all of the guys in the yard found a reason to come up to me and say hello - primarily to ogle my tits. Karen had visited me once in Springfield to deliver some weed and a bit of coke to me, so was not startled by my new appearance. She was still standoffish, still steamed at me for fucking her father.

To everyone's surprise, Stevie and I wandered off together, first out front and then around the block where we smoked a couple of joints. Stevie was looking pretty good. It looked like he had lost a few pounds, and his complexion was much cleaner. After we were done the joint, he asked me for a cigarette. He told me that Dougie had gotten him hooked on ciggies. He was getting out as Mink a fair bit he said, and had several regular boyfriends who were using his ass regularly.

He filled me in about the barbecue. It was a celebration... earlier Cassie and Johnny had announced that they would be getting married in a month. No big surprise there!

But there was a surprise. Mom and Jordan Henderson had also announced that THEY would be tying the knot later in the summer. Karen and Stevie and I would be stepsiblings!

Stevie knew that I despised Johnny. But he did not know that a couple months back I had regularly been taking his father's cock down my throat and up my ass!

I really did not think that either man was good enough for my sister or my mom. Eventually the men would fool around and the women would be heartbroken, and probably left for penniless too.

I needed to make sure that neither wedding took place. I needed a plan or two.

Jordan made things easy for me. Soon after everyone had had their fill of burgers and potato salad, Jordan cornered me in the kitchen where I had gone to get away from all of the women's glares. I loved the men stripping me with their eyes, but did not like the evil jealous looks that I got from their bitches! Jordan briefly fondled my large jugs, toying with the nipple rings through my top and told me that he had to see me again. He said he desperately wanted to see and fuck my new enhanced body. I asked him when was the next time he was supposed to be seeing my mom. He said, Tuesday night when they were going to dinner with some people from her work. I told him that if he wanted to see me it would have to be Tuesday night - he would have to cancel plans with my mom. He dithered, but eventually agreed.

I'd had enough of this party! I head up to my room and locked myself in. It had been quite awhile since I had used my suction cup dildo on my ass, so I lit up a joint, stuck the dildo to the wall and backed my ass onto it. I squealed and moaned in pleasure as I wiggled and shimmied my new larger ass on the rubber cock, rubbing my prostate delightfully. If anyone downstairs heard my screams of pleasure, well, I didn't care!