The School Tramp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the next day, Cassie was steamed because Johnny was not going to be meeting her after cheerleading practise was over; but I was pleased.

Johnny picked me up and as usual we drove over to Seneca, the next town over. But this time he rented a room at a rundown hotel called the Ambassador. I told him to go grab some food on his own and to leave me alone for an hour so that I could get ready for him.

I spent that hour putting on my makeup, making my eyes look very smoky. My lipstick was immaculate. I painted my fingernails the same crimson colour. I pulled on my black panties, garters and sheer black hose and stepped into my three inch heels. I sprayed on perfume. And of course I lubed up my ass. I planned to give Johnny's cock a good long sucking and then have him give me a good anal probing for a couple of hours.

I was ready, and a bit nervous when Johnny arrived back. He tapped hesitantly on the door. When I opened it a crack, the first thing I saw was a single red rose which he handed to me. My man had bought me a flower!

I embraced him, and we hungrily kissed. He told me I looked stunningly beautiful. All thoughts of a slow buildup were gone. I had to have his cock inside me. Right away.

I pulled Johnny down on the bed and practically ripped off his pants. I pulled off my panties. I put a pillow under my bottom and spread my legs wide. Johnny eagerly placed his glans against my boipussy hole and pushed. He easily sank all the way to the bottom, his balls resting on my ass cheeks. I pulled him down on top of me and he lay on me as he slowly pulled his cock back out and then speared me again. Our lips kissed frantically, my hands caressed his back. His own hands steadied him so that he did not crush me, and so he could keep a good angle for penetration. I whispered that I loved him, and he said it back to me! My man LOVED me! I was in heaven as he ground his dick into me. My hands grabbed his butt cheeks as I tried to pull him even deeper into me.

At one point we rolled over and I was on top, lifting my ass off of him, and then thrusting down, skewering myself on his rampant truncheon. All the time I was kissing my darling man and whispering words of love. I kept telling him I wanted him to fuck me forever.

On my back again, my knees were pushed back beside my head and Johnny pummelled my ass. Finally, with a grunt and a violent shaking, he came and I felt my ass flooded with my sweet wonderful man's seed! He collapsed on me and we lay there exhausted. We continued to cuddle until I finally had to get up and sit on the toilet, expelling his cum. I brought a wash cloth back to the bed and washed his dick. Under my ministrations it quickly revived.

We cuddled some more and Johnny played with the rose, dragging it down my chest... circling my nipples with the red petals. All the while, he tenderly rained kisses on my eyelids, on my nose, my lips, and my pert nipples. My cock was flaccid on my belly. Johnny made no move to touch it. That was fine, I thought. Men don't play with girl's pricklets. I giggled at the thought and Johnny kissed me again.

I was ready for round two and pushed him back on the bed, so that his back was propped against the headboard. I wanted him to watch. I crawled between his thighs, which he spread wide. I grasped his lovely dick in my hands and spit on it. I used both hands to lube up his cock, and it quickly rose to full mast. I stared deep into his eyes as I began to suck on that lovely piece of man meat. I bobbed my head a few times and then, it was the moment of truth. I smiled broadly at Johnny, making sure he was watching and then I sank my head onto his cock and went lower and lower and lower. The tip of his cock hit the back of my throat, but I opened up, and I let his dick sink down into my throat. I held my breath as I took more and more of his dick into me, until my lips touched the hairs at the base of his cock. I had done it!

I had deep throated all of my man's yummy dick.

I held myself there for ten seconds and then backed off, gasping for air as the head left my mouth. Johnny looked at me in astonishment, but I quickly went back down on his dick taking it fully into my throat again. I bobbed my head up and down several times. Johnny moaned huskily.

For the next ten minutes I used my mouth and hands on Johnny's dick, bringing him to the brink of cumming, and then not letting him cum. He moaned a lot and pleaded to cum. I took him deep in my throat a couple more times. Finally when I decided to let him cum... I played with his glans until he pushed firmly on my head and I took him all the way in again. He shouted and I felt his cock pulse as he dumped a huge load directly down my throat and into my stomach.

I was disappointed. I had wanted to taste my man's cum again. In future, I would have to make sure I always pulled back so that he came in my mouth!.

Johnny lay panting. I tried to lick his spent penis head, but he groaned. The pleasure was too much for him. I giggled as I went to the small table and ate the sandwich Johnny had brought back for me, all the time admiring the rose he had bought me.

I watched Johnny and his wonderful lithe body. As I ate, he flipped on the tv set and found a basketball game to watch. I lit a cigarette and lay on the bed, snuggling up to him. I was content, happy, pleased to be thinking about a possible future with a sweet guy like Johnny. I loved his big dick. I loved HIM!

But what is love to one, may just be lust to the other!

We would have to get back to real life soon. But I had gone without a dick in my ass for several days and just one fucking was not going to be enough for me tonight. I knelt between my man's legs and began to lick and suck on his cock. When it rose to full length, I scrunched forward and sat on his dick. My ass was becoming so used to being fucked, that there was little resistance and I sank straight down. I bottomed out with Johnny's cock feeling wondrously, deliciously sensual in my bottom. As Johnny tried to look past me at the game, I bounced on his dick!

I took the remote control from him and turned the tv off. He complained mockingly, but then he pulled my face to his and kissed me long and hard. I grabbed his nipples and twisted them He yelled in surprise and threw me off of him. But it was in jest.

He rolled over on me, laughing, his dick sliding along my belly and duelling briefly with my own hard cock. I had gotten no pleasure from my dicklet tonight,, but I did not need any, so long as Johnny continued to pound my boipussy. And he did!

Johnny got me up on all fours and knelt behind me. He placed his dick head at the entrance to my pleasure palace and thrust forward, spearing me solidly! He grabbed my hips and began to pound away at me. His violent motion scooted me forward on the bed and soon, instead of being on all fours, I was pinned against the wall at the head of the bed, my chest hard against the wall, my arms and legs splayed out.

Johnny vigorously banged away at me. His lips were at my ear and he alternated between telling me how much he loved me, and calling me his dirty little whore. God, the dirty talk really turned me on, but not as much as hearing how much he loved me!

And then... as he continued to thrust inside of me, he told me that he had been telling some of his buddies about this cute boy who liked to dress as a girl and who he had been banging on a regular basis. His friends were not turned off, and in fact, were also interested in meeting me. As Johnny stroked his cock through my back passage, he told me that I would have a lot of fun with his friends.

So, he didn't love me! He was just using me, he just thought of me as a cheap cum dump! All of his tender words were just play acting. Things that he said to keep me happy. I sobbed briefly, but Johnny thought I was sniffling from my awkward position. He pulled me back further and once again I was on all fours. Johnny... no longer my DEAR Johnny.... sank his cock inside of me and came, splashing his jism deep into my bowels.

I ran to the bathroom and was sullen for the next half hour as I removed my makeup and nail polish, slowly returning to my everyday Carl appearance. I could hear the game back on the tv set as Johnny waited for me.

I was quiet on the way home. Had I really expected Johnny to love me? To be my boyfriend? Hadn't I been saying to myself that I needed to get a man of my own? And, that I needed to find more guys to fuck?

When he dropped me off a few blocks from my house, I kissed Johnny. It was the last time I would kiss him tenderly. Yes, we might fuck, but I would never think of him with tenderness again. I told him that, yes, I would be interested in meeting some of his friends.

I had lost a lover... a man I thought that I loved. But I might have just gained a few more cocks to keep my hungry ass satisfied.

As I walked into the house, I said hi to Mom and some man I did not know, who were lounging in the living room. I think I interrupted them kissing and cuddling. I did not know the man. Just one of mom's endless dates I guess.

Music was thumping behind Cassie's door but I did not disturb her. I took a long leisurely bath, making sure to clean my ass out throughly. When I climbed in to bed, I put on a pair of pretty pink panties and drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 13 - Discovered

Despite my disappointment, I was not going to give up my twice weekly fuckings by Johnny. I might see him in a new light now, but I figured I still needed the delight of his dick reaming my ass - at least until I could find one or more regular replacements.

After school on Thursday, I grabbed my Sindy bag from my locker and was going to meet Johnny a couple blocks away from school as usual. But he had been delayed and so I ran into him in a hallway. He was on his way to his car in the parking lot. He was looking so good that I just had to kiss him. The hallways were deserted, so I pulled him into a classroom doorway indentation and pulled his lips to mine. He hungrily kissed me back and he moaned as I grabbed his penis. I could not resist and so we kissed for a couple of minutes.

At least a minute too long as it turned out!

A deep voice suddenly called out Johnny's name. We untangled and looked up in surprise to see Coach Grogan coming down the hallway. I guess his assistant was running the basketball practise. He shouted and swore when he realized that Johnny had been kissing another MALE student! He opened the classroom door and hauled Johnny inside.

Coach Grogan told me that we were both in big trouble. He told me to go to his office and wait for him there. Once he was done talking to Johnny, he wanted to talk to me and get my side of things. But right off the bat, he figured we were both facing a suspension for a long period of time!

He slammed the classroom door. I was almost in tears as I walked to his office, let myself in, and then sat down in the dark to wait. I did not want to see Johnny ruined and lose his chance at a football scholarship. Heck, I did not want to see my own college chances disappear either, even though I would still have my senior year to try to put this behind me.

As I sat, I began to remember some of the rumours about Coach Grogan, and I made a decision. I turned on the lights and then opened my Sindy bag. I quickly put on my Sindy clothes and using a mirror in the corner I quickly applied my eyeshadow and lipstick. I then turned the lights back off and waited.

I had been alone in the office for about twenty minutes. I had lit a cigarette in order to calm my nerves. It was odd though, I was nervous as hell, but excited too. My dick was rigid and poking out of the top of my panties.

The office door suddenly opened. Coach was a bit disconcerted to find the light off and to smell cigarette smoke. He cursed at me and then turned on the light. He was startled to find a young girl sitting behind his desk, rather than the Barton boy he had been expecting. I stood up and he gasped, seeing that I was dressed in a short top which left my navel exposed, underneath which were cute lace panties, and long legs sheathed in black nylons, all on top of three inch high heels. He was speechless as I walked around the desk, and sat there, my legs spread lewdly, revealing my aching cock, prettily displayed between my thighs, with the head poking up.

I then got off the desk, and leaned over it, pulling my panties down fully. I reached behind with both hands and spread my ass cheeks, so he could see my ass pucker, which was lubed and ready for action. I turned back around and Coach moaned as he saw my pretty cock, standing at attention.

I'd had a cigarette between my lips. I took a final puff and blew smoke in the air sexily, like I had watched Becky Winters do, then dropped it and crushed the butt under the toe of my heels.

I giggled like a young girl and asked Coach if he liked what he saw, but he only stammered. I told him that Carl had gone home and that Carl had asked his cousin, Sinful Sindy to keep the Coach company instead. Coach tentatively reached out a hand, I thought he wanted to touch me to see if I was real. Instead he grabbed me by the shoulder. I thought he was mad, but no, he pushed me to my knees. He turned back to his office door and locked it. Then he undid his belt.

I reached up and pulled down his zipper, eager to get at what lay inside his briefs. As his pants came down, I could see the outline of a large thick cock which was already getting hard.. As he pulled down his shorts, his black cock bounced free. It was only the second black cock I had seen up close and it was a good ten inches in length. I was in heaven!

I took his large dick in both hands and engulfed the knob in my mouth. His cock was delicious. I bobbed my head up and down and slowly took more of it into my mouth. My hands alternated between running up and down his thick powerful thighs, and holding and caressing his thick balls. I had to taste those balls and so I took first one and then the other into my mouth, humming on them. They tasted divine. Coach was an active man and after a day of exercising with the various classes he taught, he was hot and sweaty and his balls were rank with his man flavour.

Coach picked me up and lay me down on his desk. He turned me over on my back and had my head hang off of the desk. His finger tweaked at my nipples as he pushed his cock into my mouth and began to fuck my mouth as if it was a pussy. I grimaced as he twisted my little nubbins. He cursed me, telling me that I was no better than all the other slutty students who came on to him. He said he had fucked all of them too, especially that tramp, Becky Winters. But this was the first time one of the male students had turned him on enough to be fed his dick!

And feed it to me he did! He slid that dick in and out of my mouth, my lipstick spreading over his dark chocolate cock. He pushed further and further and finally, despite the thickness, I was able to open my throat and he slid even further inside of me. A couple strokes later, and he was fully down my throat, his ball bag hanging over my nostrils. I tried to inhale his musky scent, but his cock down my throat cut off all of my oxygen.

He pulled back out and I gobbled up the head of his dick, licking up the precum.

Coach picked up the phone, calling someone, whom he said needed to come to his office for a serious discussion. Damn! I had thought I might be able to talk my way out of a suspension - well, fuck my way out of it, actually!

I took a deep breath as Coach again thrust his cock fully into my throat. He began to saw his cock back and forth, but never taking it past my gag point. After 45 seconds I began to feel like I was blacking out, and began to pound my hands on his ass. Another half minute passed and I thought he was trying to suffocate me. But finally he pulled out of me and I lay there gasping for air.

He picked me up and took me to the couch that was in the corner of his office. He put me on all fours on the couch, my ass facing towards him. He placed the head of his dick at my pucker and then thrust inside of me. He did not stop until his full length was embedded fully in my ass.

His cock went further up inside of me than any cock before it. I was stuffed full and fucking loved it. I moaned at him, and pushed back. He leaned forward and told me that he had known I was a slut when he saw me kissing Johnny, and that the only way to deal with a slut was to fuck her!. He grabbed my pony tail and pulled my head back hard as he began to thrust his cock in and out of my boipussy!

Then he grabbed me around the throat and was practically strangling me as he pounded away at me.

I managed to move my ass back and forth and ensured that he was rubbing fully across my prostate. Coach's large dark cock felt wonderful inside my ass and I urged him on. I shouted my pleasure, but his hand clamped across my mouth. He reminded me that there were still plenty of people in the school. I nodded and he released my mouth.

A moment later there was a knock on his office door and someone shook the doorknob. Then I heard a key at the lock and the door opened. Principal Henderson walked into the room, was startled by what he saw, but quickly locked the door, took off his jacket and began to pull his pants down.

Who? he began to ask. Coach Grogan pulled my head around so that Mr. Henderson could get a look at my face. The principal also caught a glimpse of my erect cock bobbing against my belly as the Coach's cock continued to slide in and out of me. Coach Grogan said that I was the Barton boy's "cousin", Insatiable Sindy. You could hear the quote marks around the word cousin. Miriam's boy?, asked the principal. Coach nodded

Principal Henderson looked startled, but that did not stop him from lifting my face up to get a good look at me. Very nice, he said, lovely makeup. Sculpted eyebrows. I thought you were looking a bit faggy the other night. Very fetching. Well I never expected this! he said as he stuffed his cock in my mouth.

For the first time ever, but nowhere near the last time, I had two cocks inside of me. I later found out that this was called spit roasting. I was slightly disturbed that I was being used as a sex toy by the two most powerful men in the school, but only briefly.

As I gobbled up more and more of the principal's dick, I realized that I was sucking off my mom's boyfriend - well, one of her boyfriends. Not only was I regularly fucking my sister's regular guy, but now I was about to drain the balls of my mom's beau!

The two men traded some lewd banter, commenting about what a sissy boy I was. I reached up and caressed the principal's balls and he shoved even deeper inside my mouth. I also managed to take him all the way down my throat, but he did not try to gag me. In a few moments he gushed his cum down my throat.

As he collapsed back onto the couch, Coach Grogan picked me up in his arms as he stood up. Remember, I was only five four and thin - not very heavy at all. He spun me around so that I was facing him. He positioned me so that my legs were over his arms and my legs were spread wide. He then lowered me down and speared my ass with his amazing cock. He then began to raise and lower me as he thrust his cock upwards. I was bouncing on his cock, face to face with him.

Coach was not a handsome man. Too many years of sports injuries had gnarled his face. But I took his head in both hands and pulled his lips to mine. I kissed him hungrily, but then had to bury my head against his neck as he set up a furious pace with his cock in my boipussy.

Finally he thrust me downwards, his cock drove deep inside of me and with a loud grunt, he spewed his cum deeper into my bowels than anyone had before. Somewhere along the line my own cock had jetted its jism across his chest, but I had barely noticed. The bliss from the ass pounding had masked the joy of my own cumming.

1...34567...15