The School Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STEPHENA
STEPHENA
284 Followers

'Do you mean, what's cumming to you?' Giggled Joanne. Stephen gulped.

Samantha walked across to Stephen and put her arms around his neck kissing him tenderly as Stephen fondled her bottom through her nightshirt. The other two girls began to undress. Coupled with his kissing Samantha and the site of the two girls undressing, his cock began to harden quickly and he now had his hands up Sam's nightshirt and was fondling her breasts gently.

Joanne, now naked had small pert breasts with erect pink nipples. She was neatly trimmed below with a strip of dark hair. She had an exquisitely small but sexy bottom; her figure in fact quite athletic. Samantha stood behind Stephen fondling his balls as the two other girls dropped to their knees in front of him. Chrissie then took his cock in her mouth, sucking him softly, while Joanne stroked the inside of his thigh.

'Oh, that's amazing, oooooh yes.' Purred Stephen.

Chrissie took him a little deeper, closing her mouth around his cock and sucking slowly. Stephen had put his right hand around his back and was carefully fingering Samantha's pussy as she gently stroked and kneaded his bottom. Joanne joined Chrissie in licking his cock and they slid their moist mouths along his length, flicking his glans with their tongues every time they reached the tip. Chrissie took charge again and began sucking his dick in earnest as Joanne began to wank it slowly. Stephen felt completely on another dimension and didn't want this to end.

He began to groan slightly as he could feel his spunk rising with every stroke of Joanne's wonderful hand work. Chrissie's moist mouth began to tighten around his cock and she knocked Joanne's hand out of the way as she felt his dick become even fatter and harder. Stephen closed his eyes as he felt the early stages of his ejaculation building up and his breathing quickened.

'Keep that hand going darling.' Said Joanne. 'I think he's getting close.'

Samantha stroked her hands through Stephen's hair as Chrissie sucked at his cock furiously, with both her hands clasped around the back of his thighs, her fingernails digging in to the flesh.

'Oh yes, oh Chrissie baby, oh fuck yes. Aah yes, don't stop,'

Stephen was building up to his orgasm but Chrissie had stopped sucking and just wanked him gently.

'Not yet Stephen I want to prolong your pleasure'. She wanted to tease him and had slowed down so she could feel his cock throbbing against her tongue. She built up the rhythm again with her hands and slurped at the end of his dick, while the other two girls took turns in kissing him.

Stephen's cock was now as hard as it had ever been; Chrissie sucked him, taking him as deeply as she could. She wanked him faster and faster until Stephen could bear it no longer.

'Aaaarghhh yes!!! Aaaaagh! Stephen's spunk shot to the back of Chrissie's throat in two copious loads. She felt her mouth fill up with the hot creamy cum working it around with her tongue before swallowing it. A few more dribbles oozed out and spilled in to her open mouth before Stephen collapsed backwards on to his bed.

'Wow!' said Joanne and Samantha simultaneously. Chrissie was still kneeling, licking the last drops from her her lips.

'You're right Jo, it's beautiful.' Said Chrissie to her friend.

'It's so hot and feels just so sexy.' Chrissie's face was flushed and she beamed a huge smile of satisfaction at a job well done.

'I told you.' Answered Joanne, you can't call it a blow job until they've cum in your mouth.' Stephen laid back, feeling completely sated.

'That was the best blow job ever,' he exclaimed, -- 'by a long way. Chrissie cooed softly and looked up at the girls with a bashful smile.

'Glad to know I've got the magic touch.' She said.

It was about an hour later and Stephen had nodded off after the girls had gone back to their room. Suddenly there was a faint tap at his bedroom door.

'Hello.' Said Stephen, wondering who else might be paying him a visit. The door opened and in walked Jackie. Stephen's jaw dropped when he saw her. She was wearing a short black nylon skirt, stockings and suspenders and a dark purple blouse.

Stephen was speechless for a while and just looked at her admiring her beauty.

'Jackie, you look... you look amazing.'

'Thankyou.' Replied Jackie. 'Glad to know the effort is appreciated.'

She looked down at Stephen's groin where he had involuntarily placed his hand to cover his embarrassment.

'Are you going to let me play with that.' Said Jackie sultrily.

Jackie walked towards Stephen and leant towards his position on the bed, stroking his hair with her left hand and feeling his cock with her right.

'Mmmmm, you smell good enough to eat darling.' said Stephen.

Stephen pulled her towards him and kissed her, pushing his tongue in her mouth. She responded instantly, her mouth was moist and hot. As they kissed she stroked his cock and massaged his balls gently. He had become rock hard with her touch. She stood up and unzipped her skirt. It fell to the floor with a delightful 'swish' as it brushed her stockings. She wore very skimpy black panties her mound pressed against the front teasingly. Stephen leaned towards her stroking her inner thigh as she began to unbutton her blouse. He slid his hands nearer her crotch rubbing his fingers gently against her cleft. She put one finger inside the top of her panties and eased them down slowly revealing her pubic hair bit by bit.

Jackie had neat but untrimmed pubes.

'Oh Jackie, are you sexy or what?'

Jackie just smiled and pushed him backwards so he lay flat on the bed. She then lay on top of him and took up the 69 position. She jiggled herself into a comfortable position and gently began licking his cock, while Stephen gave her pussy a slow and deep probe with his tongue. She tasted absolutely divine and Jackie could feel his dick throbbing in her mouth.

Jackie was now in full flow giving Stephen an expert blow job and sensitively wanking his cock in time with her mouth. She was getting wetter herself and Stephen's mouth and tongue was getting covered in her juice.

Jackie changed position and knelt on the bed and straddled Stephen, putting her hands round her back to remove her bra. She pulled it away carefully to reveal a perfect pair of juicy 34 C tits with erect nipples. She leant right over Stephen tickling his chest and face with her long dark hair. Then lowering herself over him she brushed his lips with her breasts, moving around seductively.

'Is that nice Stephen?'

Stephen whimpered.

'Mmmmmm, yes baby.' He said quietly.

Jackie knew they were now both ready for sex and running her fingernails down his chest, she positioned herself over his cock. Taking his erect penis in her hand she guided it in to her vagina. It slipped in effortlessly as she was so aroused and as he entered her she lowered herself, feeling his every inch fill her pussy.

'Ooooh Stephen.' She exclaimed,

'Oooh that's good, she began to rock back and forth, so that she could maximise her own pleasure. She liked to be in control. It was a big turn on for Stephen too and he was enjoying the site of her breasts quiver as she rode him. As she quickened her strokes, he lifted her up slightly with his thighs so he was able to pump his cock into her and at the same time could just reach to lick her breasts. His cock was throbbing inside her and he was desperate to take her from behind.

'I want to do you doggy.' He said looking into her eyes.

'OK.' She said and lifted herself off him, his dick glistening with her juice. Jackie moved to all fours and Andrew pushed his still throbbing cock in to her moist vulva. Stephen's eyes watered with delight. She felt so much tighter this way and gently began to pump his dick in and out. Jackie began to moan, as she felt her orgasm build up. She closed her eyes and continued to moan softly as Stephen speeded up his rhythm.

'Oh Jackie baby, you're beautiful, you don't know how much I've wanted to fuck you.'

Stephen now closed his eyes and gave her everything he had, pounding her pussy mercilessly. Jackie started to become breathless and mewed loudly. She could feel him harden as he built up to ejaculation,

'Oh please yes, oh yes, oh don't stop Stephen!' Stephen could feel the spunk gather in the base of his cock and let out a cry of pleasure as his cum filled up Jackie's pussy. At the same time, Jackie's body convulsed with orgasm and she screamed in ecstasy.

'Awwwwww yes, aaaaaaah.

Jackie had not had sex for nearly two months and had just been shagged by one of the men of her dreams. She had quietly harboured feelings for him but in their friendship she had never found an appropriate moment to act upon them. But on this weekend, among an orgy of sex her desires had been granted.

Stephen pulled out and rolled Jackie over onto her back. He knelt over her and gave her a big kiss.

'That was wonderful my darling.' He said. Jackie stared back at him with a loving smile.

'If only you know how much.' She replied.

'I can tell baby, you were hungry for sex and it was electric.'

'I'm surprised you had the energy after what you've been up to.'

'What do you mean?' Asked Stephen.

'There's no point in trying to deny it, Samantha has told me everything; I suspected something anyway.'

'Are you angry?'

'No Stephen, I'm not angry, I just couldn't stand it knowing they were getting serviced and I was missing out. It's not like you're their tutor, you are just helping me out. I think the girls have found this very rewarding.'

'Some more than others.' Added Stephen.

'Anyway, I hope we can still be friends after this.' Said Jackie.

'I don't really have time for a relationship, but if you're ever at a loose end I'd be happy to keep you company one night or whatever.' She added.

'Yes that would be nice Jackie, it was good for me too. I'd be more than happy to shag you senseless again!'

'Ooh you're a naughty man Stephen and lucky too, there can't be many men get to romp with three eighteen year olds and their teacher in a weekend.'

'I know it's been good. Do you fancy a glass of wine?' Asked Stephen.

'Hey why not, celebrate a great weekend eh!'

---------------------------------------------------

The next morning it was drizzling and the girls' spirits were somewhat deflated, although Samantha was her typically ebullient self, quipping with the other girls at breakfast.

'Are we stopping anywhere on the way back?' Asked Chrissie.

'Yes, we'll have a look around Bodnant gardens and have lunch there

'Gardens?!' Said Joanne, wrinkling her nose with disdain.

'Don't scoff.' Said Stephen. 'It will be beautiful, they've got the biggest Magnolias this side of the Atlantic and they'll be in flower now.'

Joanne smiled and some of the other girls giggled appreciatively. They respected Stephen and if he said it would be good it would be good.

It was 11.30 and the rain had eased off with bright blue skies fighting its way through the clouds from the west as the party arrived at the arboretum. The rain had made the trees verdant and flushed with the radiance of spring. Some of the girls headed for a Giant Sequoia and were patting it's spongy bark inquisitively. Others were drawn to a red-barked Himalayan Birch or the aptly named Corkscrew Willow. Stephen had been right, it was beautiful and the girls were enjoying the experience of so unfamiliar trees in one place.

'I think the girls have got a lot from this weekend Stephen.' Said Jackie, as they walked quietly along an avenue of Rhododendrons.

'I know, it's been an experience for all of them.'

'Mmmm, in many ways Stephen.'

'You wont forget me will you?'

'Of course not Jackie, I think you could well be on my agenda. Now I guess we should round this gang up for lunch.'

STEPHENA
STEPHENA
284 Followers
12