The Schoolgirl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His rigid façade suddenly cracked, and Emelie immediately knew thatshe was now in full control of the situation. Carlisle gazed at her exposed pussy hungrily, lecherously, greedily, dangerously...his mouth was slightly parted and his breathing was heavy. His eyes were wide and focused on her body, and he licked his lips as he continued to stare at her.

Enjoying her newfound power, Emelie slightly thrust her hips forward, wanting him to truly enjoy what he saw. She wanted, no, needed, him to look at her in that powerfully lustful way. He released a deep, soft groan, almost as if he were pained, before bringing his eyes to hers once more.

"Now touch yourself..."

******

******

Nicholas buried his face in Emelie's neck as he furiously pounded himself inside of her narrow channel. The sound of her sweet, high-pitched moans of pleasure only drove him on like a wild animal. He bucked his hips against hers furiously, ripping apart her tight walls with his rigid cock.

"Do you...like the way this feels, Emmy," Nicholas grunted, looking down at her. Emelie nodded frantically, unable to find her words.

"Come for me, Emelie. Come for me while I'm inside you," Nicholas moaned, reaching down between their feverish bodies. He swelled further as his fingers came in contact with Emelie's swollen, wet clit.

"Ohh...Mr. Carlisle," Emelie moaned, squirming beneath him. Nicholas smiled, admiring the sight of her beneath him as he pleasured her, earnestly massaging her clit.

He felt Emelie tighten impossibly around him as she moaned his name, and her sweet fluid erupted around him. The force of her orgasm stimulated his, and he exploded deep inside of her, filling her with his heavy load...

******

Nicholas opened his eyes, heart pounding rapidly in his chest. His body was coated in a thick layer of sweat, and to his shameful realization, his sheets were soiled with the fluids of his desire for Emelie. At thirty-three years old, he'd had a wet dream about his eighteen year old student. It was humiliating, and Nicholas began wondering which of the two of them was really the teenager.

He crawled out of bed, stripping the comforters and sheets, and took a cold shower, in an attempt to calm him down. But once again, his desire only escalated.

The dreams were becoming much more frequent, much more vivid. Nicholas was sure he could feel Emelie's sweet, hot wetness around him. He was certain he'd heard her lustful voice moaning his name.

******

******

Emelie was immediately jolted out of sleep by a powerful, almost painful, throbbing sensation between her legs. Her heart was pounding rapidly in her chest, and her entire body was coated with sweat.

Still somewhat groggy from sleep, Emelie reached between her legs, motivated only by primitive impulses. She needed to get off...desperately.

She pushed her panties aside and rolled over onto her stomach, distantly shocked to discover how wet she was.

She knew she should have been bothered by the fact that a dream aboutCarlisle had gotten her so worked up, but in the early morning hour, she didn't much care who her fantasy guy was. She was more excited than she'd ever been in her life, and she was going to seize it for all that it was worth. If thinking of Carlisle was what she needed to make herself come, then she would only encourage the dreams.

Take off your panties and open your legs...

The memory of her dream replayed with such a clarity that for a second, Emelie was certain he was right there in the room with her, commanding her with his deep voice.

She pressed two fingertips against her clit, and she had to bite into her pillow to keep from crying out. The faint touch sent a surge of overwhelming eddies of pleasure throughout her entire body, and it wasn't long before her hips began to shift of their own accord as she ground herself against her hand.

Open your legs, Emelie. I need to see you...

Emelie gripped the edge of her mattress as she continued to rub herself against her fingers. The friction was exquisite, and Emelie felt a deep, warm buildup in her lower body that she'd never before experienced.

She pressed her knees further apart, widening her pussy to her slick fingers. She arched her back as she began to rock back and forth with more force, pressure in her pussy growing close to unbearable.

Now touch yourself...

This was it. She was certain this was it. A rush of heat flooded her face and her nipples throbbed against the light cotton of the sleeping shirt she wore. Her pussy was clenching urgently, and she could feel her wetness beginning to dampen her sheets. Her pussy throbbed and pulsed in pleasurable tingling spasms, and she stilled herself as she welcomed the sensation of her first orgasm.

But before she could peak, her cell phone buzzed with her cheerful, loud morning alarm, and the pleasurable, near-orgasmic sensations were replaced with a dull, annoying throb.

Emelie groaned in frustration as she shut the alarm off. She wanted to try to make herself come again, but she knew the buildup had already left her body. The opportunity had disappeared as quickly as it had arrived.

She crawled out of bed and took a hot shower, lathering herself with her favorite body wash and fruity shampoo. By the time she dried off, the annoying feeling was somewhat abated, replaced by an inexplicable girlish excitement.

She told herself that she was simply excited about her date with Jake later that evening.

But in truth, she was excited about seeing Carlisle in class.

She dressed with an uncharacteristic sense of nervousness, deciding on a lacy, pale blue set of lingerie to wear beneath her uniform. She dug into her closet and pulled out her uniform skirt and polo shirt from freshman year, delighted to find that she was still able to easily squeeze into the uniform she'd worn when she was almost three inches shorter.

After dressing, she decided to apply makeup, lengthening her eyelashes with mascara, heightening her cheekbones with blush, and drawing attention to her lips with a matte, dark pink lip gloss. Never before had she been this eager to physically impress a man before, and she hoped that Carlisle would enjoy what he saw.

Emelie checked herself once more in the mirror before grabbing her purse and backpack and heading downstairs. She was satisfied with her look for the day, and all too eager to see Carlisle's reaction.

******

******

Nicholas smelled her before he saw her. He'd distracted himself momentarily with taking attendance, but the sweet fruity scent of Emelie's shampoo gripped him into awareness.

She'd just walked past him and was headed to her usual seat in the back of the classroom with her friends. And today, she lookedsinfully sexy.

There was something different about her, and he wasn't entirely certain of exactly what it was. She looked like she'd maybe styled her hair differently, for the brilliant blonde strands had more of a natural wave he hadn't before seen on her. But that wasn't all.

Perhaps it was her uniform today. It definitely appeared smaller than normal. The polo shirt squeezed her toned torso so tightly that he was able to see the long, smooth lines of her abdominal muscles through the fabric. And the skirt...it was so short that he was certain if she leaned even an inch forward, her ass would be uncovered.

He wasn't sure what angel, or devil, granted his unspoken wish, but Emelie did a delicate little turn as she took her usual chair at the back of the classroom, causing her skirt to flip up for a but a millisecond, briefly exposing the well formed curve of her ass covered by a cheeky pair of lacy, pale blue panties.

Nicholas cleared his throat and lowered her eyes, cursing himself for letting his thoughts go in that dangerously sexual direction, while he was supposed to be teaching, no less. But the sound of her giggling with her friends pulled on his heart and on his libido.

He snuck another gaze in her direction, and noticed that she was also wearing makeup. Not enough to look artificial, but enough to make it nearly impossible to look away from her, her features were so powerfully striking. The top layer of her long eyelashes was darkened, immediately forcing his gaze to zero in on her stunning green eyes, which looked even brighter and more vibrant. Her perpetual pout was only emphasized by the slightly darker than normal lip gloss she wore, making her appear as if she had just been sucking on a strawberry, or...

Nicholas closed his eyes, willing himself to calm down. He could not let himself lose control over his body while they were in class.

But he could still hear her voice, and even that was fueling his desire. It almost seemed as if she had purposefully entered class today with the direct intent of testing his wavering resolve.

With a heavy sigh, Nicholas stepped behind his desk, and began his lecture for the day.

******

Emelie tried to pay attention to the lecture, but she could only focus on her handsome teacher's strong, powerful body. She wondered how it would feel to be held by him...

Emelie shook her head, trying to shake away the thought. Yes he was handsome, but he was so old! It was so wrong on so many levels.

Then again, Emelie had always had a fondness for older guys. As excited as she was about her date with Jake that evening, she knew her thoughts would probably drift to the exciting challenge Carlisle represented for her at some point.

She knew she couldn't actually do anything with him, because he was a very professional man who seemed to take his job way too seriously. But she could at least spend time with him, and try to get him to look at her in that sexual way again, for no guy had ever made her feel as confidently sexual as one look from Carlisle.

Not to mention, the dream she'd had about him...

When class ended, Emelie smoothed her skirt and walked up to his desk once the classroom was empty. She'd put so much effort into her appearance today, and she really hoped he enjoyed what he saw.

******

"Mr. Carlisle?" Emelie asked sweetly. Nicholas felt his heart race as he took in the sight of the beautiful girl that stood before him. With the tight uniform and slight makeup, Emelie was overwhelmingly stunning.

"Yes, Emelie? How can I help you?" he asked, trying to maintain composure. Emelie licked her lips, which caused pleasurable chills to shoot through Nicholas's body.

"Well, Mr. Carlisle, I just realized that after the results of last week's test, my grade is going to drop to a C," Emelie said softly, slightly pouting. He had a feeling she was aiming for a sad face, and was trying to appeal to his sympathy instead of his libido, but her delicious pout was making him want to bite her lips.

But then she stepped a bit closer to his desk and took a seat in front of it, crossing her legs and flipping her hair.

Nicholas could hear his heart beating as he felt himself begin to harden. His mouth felt dry, and he found himself unable to speak.

"Sir?" she asked. Nicholas cleared his throat and ran a hand through his hair. He lowered his eyes, using all of his willpower to avoid looking at her.

"What would you like me to do about that, Emelie?" Nicholas asked, fidgeting with various objects on his desk.

He heard the beautiful girl release a sweet sigh, music to his ears. From his peripherals, he could see that she was running a hand through her hair and uncrossing her legs.

"Well, Mr. Carlisle, I was wondering if I could stay after class a few days a week, maybe after cheer practice, and...maybe you could help me? I really don't want to fall behind," she said. Nicholas locked his eyes on her, for this was not what he'd expected to hear.

He thought for certain she'd simply demand an A for how attractive she was. And given his current state of hyper-arousal, he wasn't certain he would have been able to refuse.

"You want me to tutor you?" he asked, voice lower and drier than he intended. Emelie nodded, a gentle smile forming on her face.

She stood up, and gracefully walked over to where he stood, narrow hips gently swinging. She bit her lower lip as she stepped close, crossing her legs and batting her eyelashes. He wasn't certain if she was deliberately trying to be this enticing, but Nicholas knew that in that moment, she could make him do anything.

"I really want to get a good grade, Mr. Carlisle," Emelie said softly, looking up at him with innocent eyes. She was so close that Nicholas could smell her, the sweet gentle scent of her skin. He was certain she tasted even better than she smelled.

"H-how about we start this afternoon?" Nicholas offered finally. His heart melted when Emelie's lovely smile brightened. He was certain those incredible green eyes were sparkling.

"You'll help me? Thank you so much Mr. Carlisle!" Emelie exclaimed, jumping forward and quickly hugging him. The gesture was fleeting and casual, but he felt himself just barely inch his arms around her when their bodies made contact.

But as quickly as it occurred, Emelie released him, and with a final wave, exited the classroom.

Nicholas stumbled back to his desk chair, feeling like his head was spinning.

******

Nicholas's heart was racing as he finished cleaning up his desk. He'd considered grabbing the bottle of sparkling water he had in his office, but eventually decided against it. He had to remind himself that this tutoring session was not a date; he was a teacher giving extra help to a student in need, nothing more.

Emelie walked in a few minutes later, wearing her cheerleading skirt, a sports bra, and an open sweatshirt. Her lovely blonde hair was up in a cute ponytail, which bounced as she walked.

"Sorry I'm late! I got here as fast as I could!" Emelie exclaimed, slightly out of breath. Nicholas couldn't help but admire the toned lines of her abs, the swooping curve of her waist.

He cleared his throat once she caught the direction of his gaze, hoping she didn't notice that he was staring at her so overtly.

"That's quite all right, Emelie," Nicholas said eventually. Emelie frowned.

"Really? You usually get really upset about that kind of thing," she mentioned, smiling sweetly. Nicholas cleared his throat, trying not to let her charms overpower him.

"No, Emelie. It's fine. How about we get started?" Nicholas asked, suddenly embarrassed by how harsh his voice sounded. Emelie appeared unperturbed by his abruptness, and she casually grabbed one of the chairs from the front of the classroom, and pulled it right next to his desk.

******

Emelie undid her hair as Nicholas looked over the timed short essays she'd just written. He was beginning to struggle to focus on the content of the essays, which admittedly, showed significant improvement from her regular classwork.

He was surprised by how eager she'd been to work hard during their tutoring session. He could tell that it was a bit of a struggle for her in the beginning, but the more she worked, the more her writing improved, showing profound insights he hadn't realized she was capable of producing. Nicholas had a feeling she could easily be an A student if she put in this much diligent effort into her regular studies.

"Your work has already gotten much better," Nicholas said, realizing he'd been holding the papers for too long. He looked at Emelie once more, rendered breathless by her sheer perfection.

"It's because I have a great tutor," Emelie said softly. Nicholas wasn't sure, but there was something slightly sensual in her eyes. Was she flirting with him?

"Well, you're a great student," he replied, clearing his throat. Emelie's bright smile widened, and she suddenly approached him, plopping down right on his desk.

"You really think so?" she asked hopefully.

Nicholas thought about asking her to move, but decided against it. She didn't realize how sexy she looked on his desk, how much her skirt was rising. It would only make things more awkward if he brought attention to it.

"Of course. You're a bright girl, you just need to apply yourself more. I think if you continue to work this hard, you'll be just fine for the A.P. exam this spring," Nicholas replied.

Emelie crossed her legs and flipped her hair.

"I like this version of you," Emelie mentioned, giggling. Nicholas frowned as he felt his heart begin to surge in anxiety, quickly realizing that her infectious charms were causing him to let down his guard.

"What do you mean?" he asked, voice hardening. Emelie rolled her eyes and scooted closer to him.

"What I mean is, usually in class you're so cold and distant and...kind of crabby. But right now, with me, you're being so nice. I like it," Emelie clarified.

"I guess you're just special then," Nicholas said automatically, without thinking. Her eyes widened, and she began nibbling her lower lip.

"So what are you doing for the long weekend?" she asked conversationally. Nicholas began packing his desk, trying to distract himself from her lovely legs.

"Not too much, actually. I'm probably going to get a head start on grading some papers. I imagine you have a long line of dates planned," Nicholas replied, cursing himself for letting his guard down, yet again. This was the most he'd ever casually spoken to her, and he was quickly discovering that Emelie really was extremely easy to talk to. Too easy.

Immediately catching his slip, Emelie's smile became slightly mischievous, and her eyebrows rose.

"What makes you say that?" she asked. Nicholas's heart began to pound. He wasn't sure if she was aware of it, but she seemed to be cornering him.

"Well, you know...I...it seems you are...quite popular with the...boys at this school," Nicholas mentioned. Emelie giggled and shrugged her shoulders.

"Well...doyou think I'm pretty, Mr. Carlisle?" she asked innocently. She looked up at him expectantly, and Nicholas debated which answer to give her. He knew he was walking the thin line between what could and could not be argued as appropriate.

"Surely you don't need me to tell you that," he began. He saw that her eyes slightly saddened, which was too much for him to bear. He couldn't handle seeing a woman as beautiful as she was with a sad look on her face. He ignored his sense of appropriateness, and followed his urge to indulge her.

"Emelie, come on...you know you're gorgeous," he said softly. Emelie looked up at him, with a slightly coquettish smile on her face.

"I think you're very handsome, Mr. Carlisle," she replied, voice slightly purring. He realized that Emelie had scooted even closer to him, was practically in his lap. Their faces were only a few inches apart.

"Emelie, I think it's time for you to leave," Nicholas said, trying to distance himself from her. Emelie sighed and hopped off of his desk, but then she gazed at him with a slightly wicked twinkle in her eye.

"Have a good weekend, Mr. Carlisle," she said sweetly. And with that, she leaned forward and kissed him.

Nicholas was stunned, and he stared at her as she withdrew, smiling devilishly at him. He knew he should end things there, but his pent up desire for her prevented him from thinking rationally.

In that moment, he didn't care about his job at West View, his academic career, or what was or was not ethical and legal. All he wanted was to feel her lips again.

She looked like she was preparing to leave, for there was a sad, almost bashful look on her face. And she was pouting, unwittingly tempting him with her full lips. Had she been trying to seduce him? Was she feeling rejected?

Before she could leave, Nicholas grabbed her by the waist and spun her around, and crushed his lips against hers.

Nicholas moaned in pleasure as he sank his tongue into her mouth. She tasted even better than he'd imagined. He felt her tongue shyly darting into his mouth, and he pulled her closer, encouraging her to kiss him harder.