The Schoolgirl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it felt like she was being complimented for the first time in her life.

His gaze did not waver as he called her beautiful. There was no nervousness or double-meaning, or expectation of reciprocation. He was not lecherous, or demanding, or insincere.

He'd called her...beautiful.

And Emelie could tell that he'd truly meant it.

Suddenly, something other than mere lust began to stir in her chest, and Emelie rapidly reached for Carlisle, almost desperately, pulling him completely on top of her. She kissed him, hard, as her fingers clung to his shirt, greedy to get it off as quickly as possible. Seeming to sense her urgency, Carlisle helped her pull it off of him, and Emelie moaned at the feeling of his naked, hard muscle against her body.

His kisses lowered to her neck, and then to her chest, and Emelie cried out at the feeling of his tongue circling her nipple. His hands seemed to move over her like powerful sea waves, natural and deliberate, and leaving no surface untouched as he continued to tease her breasts to a sinful frenzy. Emelie struggled to keep still, to appear mature and controlled and seductive, but Carlisle's attention was rendering her dangerously wild. It was as if her entire body had been switched onto some kind of electric vibration, with ever-increasing speed as the moments passed.

Before she even realized what she was doing, Emily locked her fingers in his hair with a firm grip, pulling him closer against her chest as she struggled to widen her legs beneath him.

Carlisle suddenly nipped her nipple, hard enough to hurt, but to her surprise, the pain seemed to cause her pussy to pulse with an even stronger flavor of pleasure.

"Are you trying to rush this?" Carlisle asked. His voice sounded lower than usual. Emelie tried to answer, but her words melted into a soft scream as Carlisle's tongue lightly skirted down her stomach, dipping into her navel, before crawling back up to her neglected breast. He pulled her nipple into his mouth with an assertive suction that caused her back to instantly arch, and her clit to throb, needy for attention.

As if possessed, Emelie arched her hips, desperately searching for some part of Carlisle to rub herself against. But before she could generate enough pressure and friction to satisfy the ache, a large hand on her hip pushed her further against the bed, restricting her movement.

"Mr. Carlisle, please—"

"Are you trying to rush this, Emelie?" Carlisle asked again. He was staring down at her with a gentle gaze, but there was something in his voice, a faint sharpness not unlike his normal tone during class, that Emelie found almost threatening...in the best way possible.

Feeling suddenly bashful, Emelie shamefully shook her head as blush flooded her cheeks.

"No, sir, I just—"

"Just what? What do you want, Emelie?" Carlisle asked. The hand that held her hip slowly slipped between her thighs, and Emelie began to tremble the closer his touch came to her throbbing center.

A fingertip gently flirted with her damp outer lips, a waltzing coquet, before slowly inching towards her swollen inner flesh. Emelie cried out in impatience, her insides impulsively contracting, as Carlisle teased her everywhere but where she needed him the most.

Suddenly, she felt almost degraded in her arousal. She was shamefully mindless and wanton by desire, quivering and whiny in her desperation for release. It seemed like every failed attempt at making herself come had compounded in this one moment, and the frustration was nearly unbearable. Emelie felt humiliated by the fact that Carlisle seemed to almost...exploit this weakness of hers. It was as if he was mocking her with his manipulative strokes, playing with her sensitive flesh in a carnal game that only he knew the rules to.

Emelie's arousal began to flame with a new sense of indignation, that seemed to only increase the sensitive reactivity of her body. Emelie wouldnot whine or beg for a man's physical attention, not even a man like Carlisle. Her confidence was all she had. It was her only power.

Without it, she was nothing.

On an angry impulse, Emelie shoved Carlisle off of her and onto his back, straddling him before he could move away from her. He was about to speak, but Emelie quickly leaned down and kissed him, moaning at the feeling of his tongue in her mouth again. His hardness seemed to grow ever larger against her, and Emelie reached between their bodies in curiosity.

Their moans were a single, husky note when Emelie finally unzipped his pants, wrapping her eager fingers around his rigid shaft through his boxers. Emelie shyly squeezed him, causing Carlisle to release a loud, animalistic growl that made her spine tingle in delight.

"Fuck...Emelie—"

"Are you trying to rush this, Mr. Carlisle?" Emelie interrupted sweetly.

She lowered her lips to his neck and softly nibbled as she grew bolder with her strokes, eventually slipping her hand beneath his boxers to feel his cock directly. She immediately gasped at the sheer size of him — feeling his girth was enough to make her shiver in fear. But her curiosity and arousal protected her from true fright, and Emelie grinned in satisfaction as Carlisle absently began to thrust into her hand.

"Do you want me, Mr. Carlisle?" Emelie asked softly. She looked down at his glazed eyes, at the frown of arousal on his forehead, and her confidence began to return, so forceful that Emelie almost felt high. She was in control again. She could make him do anything.

"Yes...Emelie, yes...please, yes—"

"Where are your condoms?" she asked. Emelie smiled smugly to herself as Carlisle struggled to halt his groans long enough to answer her.

"Nightstand. Second drawer," he whispered hoarsely.

Emelie pushed herself onto her knees as she reached over to the drawer, and found herself oddly enamored by the almost obsessive way the gold foil packets were perfectly aligned next to bottles of lubricant, just as organized as everything else in his life.

Emelie reached for one, carefully tearing it and rolling it onto Carlisle in the way she'd learned in a sex ed class several years prior. She gulped in momentary fear when she looked down at him, and figured that it would be best to keep her eyes closed.

She was at risk of losing her confidence again if she really looked at what she was doing.

She tried to focus solely on the sensations in her body, the wetness that pooled between her thighs, and the way her inner walls clenched and throbbed in anticipation of finally having sex. Her breasts felt swollen and sensitive, her nipples fully hardened as she positioned herself above him, her pussy hovering mere centimeters away from the head of his cock. She'd never felt more aroused in her life, and she knew with absolute certainty that she wanted this.

Carlisle placed his hands on her waist, urgently guiding her into place, and Emelie tried her hardest to swallow what remained of her terror, and focus on her impending pleasure. Carlisle was huge, but surely the pain wouldn't betoo overwhelming.

At least, she hoped it wouldn't.

She started to lower herself onto him, but immediately paused the second his cock touched her lips, fear renewed, and vengeful.

She couldn't do this.

She had no idea what she was doing.

"Is everything okay, Emelie?" she heard Carlisle ask breathlessly. Emelie quickly nodded. She couldn't let him see that she was afraid. She couldn't let insecurity control her.

She needed to remain confident.

Emelie gripped his cock and shuffled back into place on her knees, pressing his swollen head against her entrance. She bit her lip in nervousness as she placed her hands on his chest, mentally preparing herself to have sex for the first time.

With a deep breath, Emelie lowered herself onto him.

And immediately, she screamed in pain.

"Emelie, what is it—"

"Just...give me a second," Emelie interrupted, sharply wincing as she tried to push herself down onto his cock again. She clenched her fists and gritted her teeth, but it seemed that the ripping sensation at her entrance was becoming even more unbearable.

Despite her best efforts, Emelie felt tears spring forth in her eyes, and her confidence plummeted to a new, despairing depth.

She was humiliating herself.

She felt Carlisle tenderly lifting her off of his lap, granting her body relief, and placing her back against the large pillows of his bed. Her arms immediately folded over her stomach, for never before had she felt so vulnerable and embarrassed.

She waited fearfully for Carlisle to start laughing at her. Perhaps he'd even be disgusted.

But to her surprise, a soft hand cupped her cheek, and wiped away her tears.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Carlisle asked softly. Emelie frowned and refolded her arms.

"Tell youwhat?" she snapped back, hoping to sound nonchalant. Carlisle's answering chuckle confirmed that she'd failed, however, and Emelie felt embarrassment flood over her entire body.

"That you've never had sex before," Carlisle answered. She tentatively looked at him, and was somewhat comforted to find that he didn't look like he was about to make fun of her.

He seemed...concerned.

Emelie shrugged her shoulders, finding herself newly tickled, and unsettled, by the way Carlisle's handsome, gentle gaze caused odd butterflies to flurry in her stomach.

"I don't know. I guess I didn't think it was that important," she said eventually.

"Well...did you truly envision impaling yourself? Or would you like to actually...enjoy your first time?" Carlisle asked. The faint humor in his voice was beginning to settle her humiliated nerves, and Emelie found herself smiling with him.

"I thought the first time is supposed to be painful," Emelie mentioned. She watched as Carlisle removed the condom and tucked himself into his jeans, and a sudden feeling of dejection began to weigh in her stomach.

She'd turned him off.

"It can be. But it certainly doesn't have to be. There are many ways to minimize the pain, and maximize the pleasure," Carlisle said.

He reclined on his side in front of her and his biceps flexed, and for a split second, Emelie had an image of Carlisle as a male model in a magazine ad, or even a hero on the cover of one of the many romance novels her mother loved to read. He looked...perfect, shirtless and muscular and masculine, with an effortless confidence that seemed to cause her heart to race further beyond its current sprint.

He was, entirely, a living girlish fantasy.

Emelie's gaze dropped down down his torso, to the trim trail of smooth brown hair leading to the top of his pelvis. She automatically began to lick her lips when she noticed that he was still hard, and she wondered why he'd chosen to pull his pants back on.

"What are some of those ways?" Emelie asked, eyes widening as she surveyed more of his body. She could feel her pussy beginning to throb again as she stared at his arms and hands.

She needed him to touch her again.

"Well...making you come first might be a good way to start," he replied.

Emelie's eyes darted back to his face, and she nearly lost her breath again at the sight of him. He seemed more handsome than ever, and in her current state of arousal, it almost seemed as if she were perceiving more details about him than she'd ever before noticed.

Was he aware of how attractive he was?

"Please make me come," Emelie heard herself say. She knew she sounded like she was begging, but she no longer cared. She would gladly humiliate herself, if it meant that Carlisle would touch her again.

Emelie watched as Carlisle slowly and carefully pushed himself up on his forearms, crawling towards her like a predator. Her arms immediately uncrossed as he inserted himself between her knees, gently pushing her thighs apart. She was filled with relief at the contact of his bare chest against hers, as if his warm skin was some kind of life line.

His lips buried in the crook of her neck, and Emelie's back immediately arched in excitement.

"What do you like, Emelie?" she heard Carlisle whisper. He was gently kissing her neck as his hand slid up and down the side of her body, pausing along her hips and waist.

He softly squeezed her breasts, and Emelie immediately moaned.

"Umm...what you're doing now...everything..." Emelie mused breathlessly, unsure if she was making sense.

His hand slowly slid down her stomach, settling between her inner thighs.

"Do you like being fingered, Emelie? Does the thought of my fingers moving inside of you make you excited?" Carlisle purred.

Emelie nearly screamed when she finally felt his fingertips on her clit, and a sudden, powerful pressure began to balloon in her pelvis. He massaged her clit with the perfect amount of tenderness and force, with a steadily increasing speed that seemed to cause her hips to automatically rock to meet his strokes. She was so wet that she could actuallyhear it as he touched her, but she was far too aroused to feel embarrassed at her wanton display.

"Yes...Mr. Carlisle...please—"

"Then I'm going to need you to relax your body, Emelie," Carlisle said suddenly.

Emelie frowned, struggling to figure out what exactly he was asking her to do, but her thoughts felt far too muddled with desire to make much sense. She bit her lower lip when she felt his finger beginning to press against her opening, but the feeling of his thumb rolling her clit pleased her far more than the discomfort.

"Relax, Emelie," Carlisle said again. With a deep breath, Emelie released all tension in her muscles, just as Carlisle's finger slid deeper inside of her. The delightful pressure in her pussy seemed to spread across her entire body, every inch of her skin tingling in excitement, stronger than any arousal she'd ever experienced.

When he pulled his finger out, and pushed in again, and out, and in again, continuing to rub her clit, Emelie was certain she'd be soon rendered mindless from the ever-growing pleasure. He was deft with his touch, working with the speed of her comfort, yet pushing it just enough to grant her new waves of delight. Emelie fully relaxed in his arms, body overcome with sensation, but her hips seemed to move of their own accord, thrusting against his hand as her heels dug into the bed. The longer he touched her, the stronger the urge seemed to grow, and before Emelie realized what she was doing, she sank her nails into his shoulders to brace herself.

"Oh my god," was all she could cry as a sudden downward surge, almost like the tip a waterfall or avalanche, began to pull on her insides, as if harnessed by Carlisle's fingers manipulating her pussy. She could hear Carlisle groaning in her ear, but his words were lost on her as the sensation continued to strengthen, growing heavier and faster as each moment passed.

The feeling reached an almost violent peak, and it felt as if something was barraging inside of her. For a split second, there was a moment of stillness, like the end of a fuse of dynamite.

But then, there was an explosion.

Emelie screamed loudly as the pleasure swept through her body, hips bucking against Carlisle's hand in a manic gallop. She spasmed and trembled as the orgasm roared, and fresh tears sprung to her eyes at the feeling of utter elation.

She cried and shook in sheer pleasure as quakes continued to roll throughout her body faster than she could count, and always on a unique path. She could feel Carlisle withdraw his finger, and Emelie shook her head desperately, needing more than ever to have something inside of her.

But almost as if sensing her need, Carlisle gently shifted Emelie onto her back and re-settled between her legs, reaching into his nightstand for another condom.

This time, Emelie felt no fear as Carlisle positioned himself on top of her, and the head of his cock grazed her pussy lips. She was overwhelmed with trust, and overwhelmed with gratitude, and Emelie wanted nothing more than to express it, physically.

"Do it...please," Emelie whispered.

His gaze was both tender and focused as he gently thrust forward, and Emelie felt herself stretching around him. The pain was strong and undeniable as his cock opened her, yet the feeling itself was almost enjoyable. It seemed as if the discomfort was intrinsically linked to the pleasure sensations still rolling through her body, and Emelie found herself widening her legs, and nearly welcoming the pain.

"Good girl...stay relaxed, Emelie," Carlisle said hoarsely, moving his hips even further. A sharp, snapping sensation deep inside of her nearly went unnoticed, for before she could react, Carlisle brought his hand to her swollen clit, and began stroking her again.

Carlisle continued to slowly push in and out of her with shallow, controlled thrusts, and Emelie felt like she was experiencing a new awakening as her sensitive inner walls reacted to the gentle invasion. She felt pleasurably full, vulnerable, yet protected, as Carlisle pushed further. When she finally heard him exhale, his cock fully lodged inside of her, she knew she had found a new sense of home.

Emelie stared up at Carlisle in awe as his muscular body began to really move over hers, bewitching her to depths of pleasure she'd never before fathomed. She'd never felt more innocent, nor had Carlisle ever seemed more experienced, and she eagerly accepted everything his body taught her.

With a low groan, Carlisle began to gradually increase the speed and force of his thrusts, and Emelie arched her hips to meet his movements. Her pussy seemed to ache even more than before, overstretched around his girth and overwhelmed by his friction, but the pleasure of it all far outweighed the pain.

His thrusts grew fast and hard, rattling her from the inside out, and Emelie welcomed the delicious quaking feeling his body seemed to elicit within hers. She felt unsettled and helpless, yet not remotely fearful, for Carlisle's gentle control seemed to expertly guide her to a secret pleasure paradise.

Emelie instinctively reached for him, pulling him tightly on top of her as his hips wildly bucked against hers, hammering her into the bed. She clung to him desperately, screaming again as his free hand gripped her hair, guiding her mouth to accept his hard kisses.

Tasting him again was like a new aphrodisiac, a pleasure drug, and Emelie's arousal resurged as his tongue matched the movements of his cock, pushing and thrusting and pushing again. He was moaning so loudly into her mouth that she could almost feel the vibrations in her throat, as if his body had somehow become a part of hers.

His fingertips rapidly pulsed against her clit as his frantic thrusts speared her, and Emelie fell fresh tears begin to fall as the pressure in her pussy began to balloon again. It was so powerful it was almost frightening, yet Emelie clung to Carlisle even tighter as she witnessed that same pleasure forming within him. He was devastatingly alluring, athletic and strained above her, his hard body coated with faint sheen, muscles rippling with rapture. She could almost feel the buildup of his impending climax escalating within him like a tidal wave, and Emelie found herself solely fixated on his pleasure.

She wanted nothing more than to give him the same release he'd given her.

Experimentally, Emelie squeezed her pussy muscles as tightly as she could around his cock, and to her delight, Carlisle immediately groaned loudly, almost a howl. Encouraged, Emelie began to squeeze again in steady pulses, which Carlisle seemed to match with renewed fervor in his thrusts, as if trying to tear through her narrow channel.

Emelie bit her lip to halt her cry as the pain of his lovemaking edged over the pleasure, her tender walls rendered raw from the friction, but it was not enough for her to want him to stop what he was doing — she needed him to come, and she needed to know that she'd caused it.